My Mom's Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was lightly covered in sweat, I could smell her as I leaned. I could taste the salt as I slid my tongue under the thong on her left hip. Grasping it gently in my teeth I pulled. It didn't go well, sliding down only an inch or so. Shifting positions, I repeated this process on the other side, moving the thong down the same distance, maybe slightly farther. Realizing that about the only way to accomplish the task at hand was to somehow get the material that was between her legs in my teeth, I gently lifted her legs and leaned in.

I was accustomed to the smell of unwashed pussy by now, but her aroma was more pungent... and erotic. I felt filthy but loved it.

"Clever boy" she whispered in my ear. "I wondered how long it would take you. Everyone says you are a good little cunt muncher, how pathetic! I wonder what your mother really thinks about you. Hmm."

So, she clearly knows my mother... but what did she mean by everyone?

"Do you like my stinky cunt little boy?" she asked, still whispering. "Does it turn you on that I don't care? It's nice to see a strong little boy who knows his place, I am surprised I haven't seen you here before, where has your mommy been hiding you?"

With that I finally pulled her panties off and was rewarded by having my nipples both pinched, then being pulled in to service her orally.

Her cunt was bald except for a tight triangle of red fur at the top, her lips were longer than most, and fleshy, protruding slightly in soft folds. I could smell sweat and cunt musk co-mingled as I began licking her twat... Her flavor slightly stronger than the other women I had serviced today, tangy like young wine.

"Do you like my Russian cunt?" she asked, "It doesn't like you very much, you are young and weak" she spit at me, pushing me to the ground and placing a very sweaty foot on my face. "Clean it" she commanded as I began licking her toes one at a time.

She eventually let me up, a constant stream of degrading comments following me into the shower.

"Shower on for Svetlana."

Unlike the others she washed her own hair, turning to me for a body wash, presenting her asshole to me part way through, demanding that I lick it now that I had washed it. "Did you do a good job little boy?" she asked as my tongue circled her anus. "If not, I guess you deal with it!"

I had done a good job, her anus was spotless, so I enjoyed myself for a few minutes, licking her anus and moving my tongue over the skin between that and her red Russian cunt.

"Turn around!" she commanded, still whispering as she reached outside the shower for the black bag.

"They won't let me hurt you here you little piece of shit" I heard her say. "But this doesn't hurt!" she hissed, sliding something very well lubricated up my ass. Fortunately, it wasn't large, thinner than the tail butt plug my moms friends sometimes put in me... but I realized that it was sliding in and out as she moved back and forth. A double headed dildo I assumed. "Take it, bitch. Take it bitch. Fuck me like the little bitch you are... "she whispered over and over. Occasionally slapping my ass, the dildo slid in and out, beginning to hurt a bit, but not much. It felt firm, but not hard. Silicon I guessed.

Her orgasm when it came was sudden and her shriek a surprise. So far, she had been quiet, I must have jumped a bit as she hit me again, laughing.

"If you don't tell them I spoke to you I will give you a big tip, agree boy slut?" she hissed, walking out the door.

"Alexa, Shower off."

Fortunately, she took the dildo with her, having it slide out of my ass made me wonder what it would feel like to have a pussy, something I would never know. I felt dominated, giving in to urges I didn't know I had... is that how women are? Slaves to their urges, sometimes those urges spilling over into a need to humiliate another person. I would never know.

Anna had told me that this was my last guest, and with no messages on the screen I quickly dried off and left the shower, walking with a slightly altered gate back into the locker room. As I dressed, I found a note. "1pm tomorrow, sharp! A very special client has requested you, come rested."

So, I left. For now.

Comments appreciated!

12