First Auntie, Then Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Son can't get a prom date. Mom's hot sister steps in.
8.8k words
4.44
224k
466

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers

Michael Chase was going to give it one last try. The high school senior had struck out five times already. Every day the youngster would overhear one of the guys telling anyone who would listen that he scored this cheerleader or that good looking girl to the senior prom. Michael would get particularly upset when he heard that one of the football players ended up with one of the girls that Michael had already asked to the prom. In the hallway he could hear Grant Walker, the team captain tell his friends about his date.

"Hey guys! Guess who I just scored to the prom?"

"Shit you? Who? Your mother?"

Michael had seen Grant's mother. The long legged auburn haired divorcee was a hottie. He had seen her openly flirt with many of the guys on the football team. Maybe that wouldn't be all that bad if she was his date.

"Hey, I scored Lori Lamont."

"Lori? Lamont? Come on! How did you bag her?"

Lori Lamont, the beautiful raven haired girl who was voted homecoming queen, had a reputation as one of the looser girls in school. Michael and Lori had been friends for years. Lori was Michael's lab partner in biology. He had thought about asking the sexy Lori Lamont to prom, but figured she already has more than a few guys asking her.

The last couple of years a few boys and a couple of girls who were supposedly Lori's closest friends started circulating rumors about her. Michael had heard rumors that the sweet stunning girl had sucked off the whole starting defense after the football team won their homecoming game.

"Probably a combination of my good looks, great personality and my big cock."

"Come on...has she...?"

"No not yet. But we made out behind McDonald's the other day. She even reached down and felt my cock in my pants. She told me she's not sure if that thing would fit down her throat, but she's willing to spend the whole night trying."

"So...you...and Lori Lamont?"

"Yes...I told her I'd eat her pussy till she screamed...then I'll let her ride the Grant special until I gave her a big shot of my nut."

"Wow, we all knew she's the best cocksucker in school, but we never knew..."

"Yes! We even have reservations at the Beachfront Hotel, fifth floor."

Michael had heard about what happens at the fifth floor the Beachfront Hotel after senior prom. It was a tradition for years that many of the prom goers at Roosevelt High had lost their virginity in one of the rooms on the fifth floor of the ultra expensive hotel. Just then the boys looked over and saw that Michael was listening to their conversation.

Michael was upset hearing about the beautiful sexy girl he had a crush on for years. Michael wasn't sure to believe all the rumors he had heard about her.

"Hey Michael. Who are you bagging for prom?"

As the boys looked at their classmate he sensed that they knew that he hadn't come up with a date yet. The whole idea of asking a girl to the prom was making him very nervous. And now the guys from the football team were putting him on the spot.

"Uhhh...nnn...nnn...nnn...no...ww...www...one...y...yet."

Damn! He's stuttering again! Michael wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

"That's okay. We're sure you'll score someone."

As the boys walked away, he heard Grant Walker tell the others.

"Yea...right. No girl in his right mind would go out with that freak. He can't even speak English."

He had thought about all the girls in his senior class and decided to ask Bethany Monroe. Bethany's mother Pam was one of his mother's best friends and he and Bethany had grown up together. The two had been friends since they were toddlers. Even though she isn't the best looking girl in school, it's all going to be okay. There's no way she has a date for the prom. She'll never turn him down. After school, he'll walk over to her locker and then he'll make his move.

Michael spent the whole last period mentally rehearsing asking Bethany Monroe to the prom. He'd always been able to speak to her without stuttering. Yes, he probably should have asked her first without wasting his time with girls he thought were cool. The teenager looked over and Bethany's face was buried in her chemistry book. Michael suddenly had a burst of confidence. There's no way she'll ever say no! Bethany's mother would kill her if she said no to Michael Chase.

As the final bell rang Michael made a beeline to the tall average looking girl and made his move.

"Uh...uhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...huhhh...huuuuhhhhhhhhhh...hi...B...BBB.BBB...Beth...B...B...Bethany."

Shit! It's happening again! Beads of perspiration rolled off of his forehead and the armpits on his nice new polo shirt were starting to get soaked. For some reason when Michael would get nervous he would start sweating and he would end up stuttering so badly he couldn't ever make a word.

"Hi Michael. What did you think of Professor Lang's lecture?"

"It...uhhhh...uhhhh...it...www...www...was...o...o...okay..."

The hour he had spent in class mentally rehearsing for this was out the window. Michael wanted to walk away but decided it's now...or...never.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...B...B...Beth...a...an...yyy...Uhhh...I...j...j...just...w...w...wa...wanted...t...t...t...to...know...if...y...y...you...w...w...wan...t...t...ted...to...g...g...go...t...t...to...p...prom."

There! He did it! He shot his shot. Now...maybe...just maybe...she'll say yes.

"Michael...thank you for asking, but I've decided...I'm not going. I'm actually going to take a trip up to State College and tour the grounds. I have to get my application early if I'm going to get accepted. Sorry but it's already planned."

Bethany Monroe, his friend for years, just turned him down for prom! Now he's 0 for 6...done...finished. Forget prom. Never gonna happen.

"Uhhhh...o...okay. Th...'th...th...that's...o...okay."

The frustrated teenager bounded into the house and made a beeline for his room. At least he can find some companionship on his computer. Michael Chase quickly booted up the screen and hurried to his favorite porn site. Yes, he can get off at least twice before his mother comes home from work. Michael knew that she's going to ask him about asking Bethany to the prom. The last thing he wanted was to relive the shitty day he had at school. At least she won't know about the other guys making fun of him behind his back.

As the computer booted up the teenager quickly checked his email. Nothing. He went to his favorite website called moms big tits. As he scrolled through the bevy of busty older women he found the one he was looking for. His favorite milf named Flo, a drop dead gorgeous blonde in her late thirties posts a new video every week. Michael had always thought that the porn star was a dead ringer for his own blonde mother. Two quick clicks and...voila!

As the video starts Michael notices that it is over 40 minutes long. The clumsy boy knows that whatever happened today at school, at least for the next 40 minutes, will be totally forgotten. For now the teenager's total attention will be on the pretty blonde. The new video is called "Weekend with Mommy, Part One."

The porn model who calls herself Flo is in her bathroom. The smoking hot blonde is in front of the mirror putting on her lipstick and make up. She is wearing a very shiny pink silk robe. The robe is open in front, showing her huge mouth watering cleavage. As the camera wanders down Michael feasts his eyes on her her long tanned legs and matching pink heels. Michael knows that this is going to be a great video!

The camera goes back to the bathroom mirror. Flo looks at the camera and smiles. She starts talking to the camera.

"Hi baby! You got home a little early. How was school? You were thinking about mommy all day? Did your cock get nice and hard when I texted you those naughty pictures? Let mommy see your peter...OHHHH!! You're really horny for your mommy, aren't you?? Mommy's so glad. Yes, your daddy finally left on his fishing trip with his buddies and won't be home for three whole days. That means we don't have to sneak around behind daddy's back."

As the mature blonde puts on her lipstick she continues on.

"Baby, why don't you crawl into bed and get ready? Mommy will be there in a minute."

The next scene the gorgeous blond slowly walks into the bedroom. She gives the camera a sexy smile.

"MMMMM! Yes! My big beautiful boy! Look at my son's big juicy peter! It's nice and hard for mommy."

The porn star named Flo crawls into the big bed and smiles at the camera. This is a POV video, shot from the viewer's point of view. The viewer can see her "son's" cock sticking straight up. As Michael slowly pulls down his pants, he realizes that Flo had put her hair up, just like his mother sometimes wears her long blonde hair. The boy quickly tries to get the mental vision of his blonde mother out of his mind, but for some reason he quite can't get rid of the vision of his pretty mother's face.

"Mommy's going to suck your big hard peter...yes...MMMMM!"

The blonde milf goes down on the big cock not taking her eyes off the camera. She goes up and down on the big swollen knob. Michael has his pants down, his trembling hands running up and down on his hard thick boner. For some reason, he keeps thinking of his pretty blonde mother. Suddenly it's not Flo, but it's his mother Abby with his cock in her mouth. The model Flo doesn't take her eyes off the camera as she takes her role play "son's" cock all the way down her throat. Michael is really into it by now, his hand running up and down his horny fuck stick. After an awful day at school, the teenager is ready to unload.

"MMMMM! You like mommy sucking on your big peter? You ready to shoot your cum in mommy's pretty mouth? Go ahead darling! Shoot it! Shoot it in my mouth! Don't worry. Mommy's going to eat it all! All your sweet spunk!"

Michael is beside himself as the porn model Flo urges him on. Soon the cock in the video starts shaking. Michael tries his best to time his orgasm to the action on the screen. With her eyes still on the camera, the cock belches a blast of sperm into the porn star's waiting mouth. Michael is there as well. One more stroke and...

"OHHHHH YES!! MOM!! SUCK IT!! OHHHHH!! SHIT!! YESSSS!! MOM!! EAT IT!! EAT IT ALL!!"

On the screen Flo takes the cock all the way down her throat, choking as the cock unloads it's white thick cream down her gullet. Michael's cock shoots spurt after spurt of his thick white cock sauce high into the air, landing on his desk and computer screen.

"OHHHH SHIT! MOM!! YES!! YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD COCKSUCKER!!"

After she takes her mouth off the cock on the screen, Flo looks at the camera.

"Now, mommy loved sucking my darling son's big peter, but I can see you're still hard for your mommy. I can see you want to fuck mommy, don't you son?"

Flo slowly gets out of bed and takes off her pink silk robe. Her big incredible tits are now on full display. Michael is beside himself with excitement. He just heard that her "son" is going to fuck her for the first time.

"You've missed mommy's big tits, haven't you? Now they're all yours. Now, mommy's going to do a naughty dance for you, okay?"

Michael had seen a lot of Flo's videos with her "son." In every video she ends up doing a dance as she takes strips bare butt naked. As the music starts Michael realizes he's never heard this song before. Flo's mature body shakes and sways to the music, her ripe motherly hips shaking in a very sensual motion. Michael's cock starts to harden again. He has half a mind to fast forward the video to the good part, but doesn't want to miss whatever Flo has in store for her latest video.

As the music plays, Flo takes a tube of lotion and starts rubbing the slippery oil all over her massive mommy boobs.

"Baby, mommy's getting her big titties all nice and oily. You want to fuck mommy that way don't you son? Mommy wants you to stick your peter between my big titties and fuck them until you shoot it all over my tits and face."

Michael's cock is now fully recovered from the intense orgasm he had just a few minutes ago. The teenager can't take his eyes off of Flo's enormous hooters. He wonders if his own mother's breasts look anything like that. In her tight sweater or workout clothes, he knows that his mother has a nice set of big tits herself.

As Flo continues dancing she turns around. Michael starts stroking his cock as he gets a great view of her mature ass.

"You like mommy's ass, don't you baby? Nice and ripe...just the way you like...and this weekend...mommy's ass is all yours. Mommy's going to take her panties off...there. You like what you see baby?"

Michael's hand starts flying up and down on his swollen rod as Flo bends over and spreads her long tanned creamy legs. He now has a perfect view of her asshole.

"Look at mommy's little asshole. I don't know if your big peter is going to fit in my little asshole, but later tonight, if you're a good boy, we'll try. That is if you want to..."

The music ends and Flo gets back into bed and lays on her back. The cameraman must be straddling the mature blonde as he puts his dick between the blonde's gigantic hooters. Flo smiles at the camera.

"Now baby, get your pee pee right in between mommy's big titties, yes...just like that. You like it when mommy squeezes her big titties together like that? Yes...mommy's glad you like her big titties. Now baby go ahead and start fucking mommy's big titties...just like that."

The high school senior is crazy with lust as his hand strokes his big cock. A river of precum lubricates his hand and cock, making a sexy squishing sound as his hand moves faster. Again, he will try to time his orgasm with the action on the screen. Like last time, Michael's mind wanders off as in his fantasy it's his own mother Abby on her back, squeezing her big luscious tits together.

"Mom!! Yes...fucking your big fuckin tits!! My god!! It feels so fuckin good!! Gonna cum real soon mom!! All over your pretty face and your big fuckin tits!!"

On the screen, the cameraman's cock steps up it's rhythm as Flo urges the viewer on.

"FUCK MY BIG TITTIES BABY!! FUCK MOMMY'S BIG TITS!! YES!! GOOD BOY!! NOW...GO BABY!! GO!! FASTER!! FASTERRRRR!! YOU READY TO SHOOT IT NOW??? YES!! GO AHEAD AND SHOOT IT!! ALL OVER MY BIG FUCKIN TITS!! ON MY FACE!!"

The cock on the screen starts unloading. The first spurt hits Flo on her forehead. Michael strokes his cock one last time before...

"YES!! MOM!! YES!! CUMMIN!! YES!! OH SHIT!! MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! OH SHIT MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

The cock on the screen shoots several long thick ropes of semen on the blonde's big tits as she urges her role play son to keep cumming.

"Oh yes!! Baby!! yes!! Your beautiful pee pee had nice big cum...all over mommy's big tittles...you're such a good son..."

Michael's cock has shot several more blasts of teenage cum on the computer screen as he finally relaxes. The video fades with Flo giving the camera a big kiss.

"You ready to fuck mommy now, aren't you son?"

On the screen, the dialogue runs across the screen telling the viewer to come back next week for Part 2 of "Weekend with Mommy." Michael closes his eyes, and thinks of his mother.

"OHHH SHIT YES!! OHHHH MOMMMMMMM!"

Did he hear the front door open? Thank God his mother never noticed that he never oiled the squeaky hinge on the door!

"Michael? Are you alright up there?"

The teenager quickly stuffs his spent cock back into his pants and quickly wipes off the computer screen.

"Y...y...yes...m...mmm...yes mom...I'm alright."

"Michael, I heard you up there. You were calling for me. I just want to make sure you're okay."

The teenager had almost been caught. He has to think fast...

"Uh...mom. I th...th...thought I h...h...heard your car p...pull into the driveway. I...just wanted to know w...w...what's for dinner."

"Michael, why don't you come down here and talk to me? Why are you up in your room? It's almost dinner time."

The teenager sheepishly comes gown the stairs and gives his mother a quick peck on the cheek.

"Darling, I thought we'd just order a pizza. I had a hard day at the office. I'd really just like to eat then sit down with a glass of wine and hear about your day. I can't wait to hear about you and Bethany going to the prom."

Michael knew that it would be tough telling his mom that Bethany Monroe had turned him down. As he started to find the words to tell her, his mother quickly interrupted him.

"Darling, I'm going to run upstairs and take a shower. You hurry and order us a large pizza. Then we can sit down and talk about the prom. Maybe we'll have a glass or two of wine and celebrate. You're 18 now, so a glass of wine or two won't hurt. Go ahead and take a twenty out of my purse to pay for the pizza."

As his pretty mother goes upstairs he suddenly thinks about the last few minutes. He hopes that his mother doesn't walk by his room and notice the remnants of dried semen on his computer screen.

Michael set the table and put out two glasses. He poured a glass of his mother's favorite chablis and one for himself. The pizza arrived just as Michael's mother came down the stairs.

Abigail Chase isn't your ordinary single mom. At 37, she was a bonafide milf. She had gotten pregnant with Michael the night of her senior prom, and had raised Michael as a single mom, trying to balance her career as an up and coming executive at an investment firm with the duties of raising a son.

The big beautiful blonde had never gotten married. She figured with a high salaried job and raising a teenage son, she didn't have time for a husband.

At 37, the breathtaking blonde had a luscious set of DDD tits, with very little sag for a woman her age. The dark crimson dollar size areolas made a perfect base for the huge nipples which threatened to poke a hole in any of the sheer tops she wore.

But her biggest asset was her big steel blue eyes. Abby knew her eyes could drive any man crazy. She know how to give a coworker an especially sexy pouty look which would have the young interns at work left with a hard cock and a brain of mush.

Even with an office full of young, good looking and very available males, Abigail Chase resisted the temptation to date any of her subordinates. As her own son reached puberty she finally figured Michael was old enough to spend an occasional evening at home alone. She ended up having a three year affair with the young mail clerk. They would spend afternoons together locked away in a hotel room, sometimes spending secret weekends at a fancy resort out of sight of anyone at work. The whole thing ended a few months ago when the young clerk decided to go back to college. Abby Chase, beautiful blonde never married milf, had no one.

When she first came into the dining room Michael did a double take. His smoking hot blonde mother was wearing a very sexy tight fitting white silk top. For some reason she had left the two top buttons open, giving her 18 year old son a great shot at her enormous cleavage. Her new blue jeans fit like a second skin, accentuating the curves of her long legs and ripe mature buttocks. Michael knew it was going to be even tougher for him to tell his mother what happened at school. His mother for some reason had decided to put this outfit on tonight of all nights. She looked so damn fine he knew he wouldn't be able to form a sentence without stuttering.

What the teenager didn't know is that his milf mom had indeed walked by his bedroom and cracked open the door. Michael's mother was greeted by the aroma of dried teenage semen. His socks and a pair of his jockeys lay underneath his computer desk. The scene had confirmed her suspicions. Michael was in his room jacking off when she suddenly came home early. Abby Chase had known for awhile that her son was obsessed with older big titted women. She wondered if her darling boy ever pictured her as he beat his meat. If her son was into big busty older women, she might as well give her own son a little peek. After all he's 18 now. He better start getting comfortable around the opposite sex.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers