My Most Embarassing Moment on Stage

Story Info
A quick flash that went way too long.
1.2k words
4.43
14.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers

The play was presented as a sex farce, staged by our amateur community theater.

Any nudity was to be fleeting and funny. At least, that's the way it was supposed to be!

I had a brief role in one scene. The audience was to see me for only a second or two, from the time the curtain rose until the actor I shared the scene with covered my naked backside with his body, clothed save for his penis. Once in place, we were to simulate a vigorous doggie-style copulation, causing the bed to collapse, then the curtain would come down to end the scene, and the play. I was to be exposed for too short a time for the audience to even realise what they were seeing: "Curtain up, is that lady naked?, hey that man is blocking the view, they hump so hard they break the bed, curtain comes down--what was that? Was she really naked? Don't know, it was so quick!"

That was the plan. But in the event, things went a bit differently. Before curtain up for this scene, the stage crew took my robe, then positioned my hands and knees on the floor and apart, my bare butt in the air in anticipation of the simulated penetration to follow. I turned my head to see John, the other actor, ready to rush to his place behind me after allowing the audience a fleeting glance of me. All was ready.

The curtain rises, the audience gasps. In the darkened rented theater the spotlight quickly finds my spread, naked ass. So far, so good. We're on script.

One second, two seconds, where's John? The audience gasps again. I gasp. By now John should be hunched over me, blocking my brazen nakedness from their view, and humping me!

With the curtain up and no John, there's nothing between me and the audience! And I'm in a posture never offered even by art models, and probably reserved just for the most explicit porn films. My bottom is wide open to the audience, and vulnerable. I don't even have what little protection my recently removed pubic hair might afford.

Where's John? The house is dark (except for me), so I can't see where he is. All I know is that my naked butt is pointed right at the audience, raised as if for primal sex, and presenting a view between my legs and well up into my birth canal. My lips and all the pink between them is on display. As well as the little brown star between my cheeks. This was not supposed to be seen. I think of the co-workers I've invited to this performance, thinking that teasing them with a fleeting glimpse of my ass would be acceptable, even rather cute. I'd told them I'd be in the play, and that there might be nudity, which may or may not involve me, but now they have time to stare and to realise it's surely me. Now everyone here has time to see and identify my face, though upside-down, as well as stare at my butt and into my vagina.

I can feel cool air wafting across my exposed anus. Did I clean sufficiently since my most recent toilet? Looking under, between my legs, I see the reflections of my well-lit butt in the dozens of eyeballs staring at me from every seat in the darkened theater. I think I can actually feel their stares drilling into my delicate folds and openings.

Still, no John. I try to remember which night my parents told me they'd be attending, was it tonight or next weekend? A quick flash would have been OK, even funny (as intended), but not this! Mum and Dad have never seen me this way!

I keep thinking: 'should I stop the play?' Even if I'm empowered to stop it, how would I do it? I'd have to stand up, naked, and run off the stage. Or would I face the audience and explain that something seemed wrong? The Director should by now have taken control. But he hasn't.

Being dedicated to the craft of acting, I choose to stay still and wait.

Looking down between my legs again, I see what everyone else must be seeing: my clit is extended and pointing out beyond its hood. With my butt tipped up, the tip of my clit is the lowest point of my nude torso, so that's where my fluids are dripping from. I can see each drop glistening in the cruel spotlight, as it forms and drops, in plain view of everyone.

Why, of all times, with so many eyes on me, does my clit have to come out so far? So now half the town knows what it looks like, at least from underneath. The thought makes me feel vulnerable and ashamed, but the arousal it reveals only makes it grow larger. I am so embarassed! And so turned on, but I must keep that to myself.

Still looking under myself I also realise they're treated to a not-so-flattering view of my breasts, hanging under me in a less-than flattering fashion.

I also notice something else everyone must be noticing: one of my labia hangs slightly lower than the other, and now this secret is no longer mine.

Likewise the tiny mole just beside my asshole. I have no secrets left.

My clit is becoming even more extended. Like a not-so-tiny signpost announcing "Look how ready for sex this woman is!".

Still waiting, I feel my nervous stomach rumble a bit and my bowels starting to loosen, and now I start fearing that I might pass gas, or worse!

Where is John? I really hope my parents aren't here tonight, but I know for sure that my brother and his wife are. He hasn't seen me without pubic hair since we were little kids, and he hasn't seen me in this position ever. Nobody has. Until tonight.

And my husband! We made love earlier today just before I left for final rehearsal, so now he (and everybody else here) can see his semen dripping out of me!

This was supposed to be a quick, playful flash, not an anatomy lesson!

Where's the other actor? Maybe someone told him to 'break a leg' and it really happened! I wish he'd show up. I'd even let him do me for real, as I'm completely wet down there.

I feel ashamed and humiliated. And aroused. I know I'd better hold completely still. Any slight movement of my clit would likely trigger me.

Finally, relief, and mercifully the long humiliating and unplanned wait was over, and I can relate what happened later...

No longer in distress, I welcomed the comforting weight on my butt as John pressed his clothed body over mine, and I felt his unsheathed penis slide under me. He whispered in my ear "...the entire cast wish you a happy birthday...". Shielded from the audience's view, I decided to take full advantage of the situation at hand, and went off-script to maneuver myself to take in his penis and, back on-script, we commenced humping. At the moment of my climax, the bed broke according to plan and the curtain came down. The scene was over.

I couldn't go back on stage for the curtain call since I couldn't find my robe, so I waited backstage for the rest of the cast. Soon they arrived, already in their streetclothes, without my robe but with a birthday cake and champagne, and lots of laughs over my onstage torment. Some time later the party was over and I resumed the search for my robe.

MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers