All Comments on 'My Most Precious Sexual Gift'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So wonderful, such poetry, the cadence and all

is more than I can bear, I can't go on -- I don't want it to end. I am a man become woman longing to be filled -- to be this magical woman author. So thanks for the wanks luv and here to manymanymany more to come {pun intended}

BeseazBeseazover 17 years ago
WHAT ANAL SHOULD BE...

the story reflects exactly the title...well written, right on the target...the emotional, the physical,the whole & beautiful experience.

The 5 words (title) and the content of the story (anal) fit prefectly with what that very special experience should be!

CB

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well from your photo you certainly have the ass

for fucking. Your body is so nice. But you know the men and maybe some of the ladies on Lit would love to see more. How about a photo in your bikini? I bet your ass is so lickable.

gotwood49gotwood49over 17 years ago
Nice, Mandy!

I hadn't read any of your stuff in a while, but now I wonder why. This was a well-written, beautifully-worded account of something most of us have experienced, but not been able to tell about as nicely. I'm a fan again!

monique1971monique1971over 17 years ago
detailed, arousing

I enjoyed reading this. You conveyed the mingled fear and excitement of the first time so well. Nicely done.

nightwyngnightwyngover 17 years ago
Welcome Back Mands...

What a wonderful and emotion filled scribe Mandy... We welcome you back to the story board here.

D/S

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The flow of your vivid imagery

Mandy darling, your readers eagerly await your stories, and when you resurface, you make all of us hard-and-wet. Such delicate prose and such vivid imagery flow so easily from your pen. And your newest photo is even more seductive, leaving wondering what secrets and treasures lie just beneath that lively dress. May we all share our orgasms with you as freely and openly as you do with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

This is the first of your stories I've read, and it forced me to read ALL of your others. You are right up there with my other favourites - kiwiwolf and rgjohn. Your stories ring so true and yet are amazingly exciting. Keep at it and more power to your elbow.

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 17 years ago
Now you are a complete woman,almost perfect.

You are almost reaching your peak sexual years and it is time to try everything. If you liked this first anal sex you will LOVE all the follow-ups, it will really get you off. You have enjoying sucking cock and even more so eating pussy and now you have enjoyed getting fucked in the arse. That's why I said you are almost the perfect woman,the one that all men dream and fantasize about. You know so much more now,you know it turns a man on thinking about you with another woman. There's not a man alive who doesn't get hard thinking about that and now this,another thing that all men want to do. I don't have to tell you this was exciting and well written,you know that without me saying it. You really are a great writer who builds exciting erotic images in your reader's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT AND GREAT

I can't believe what you do to us. You make it impossible to sit and read your stories without moving our butts. You also make us gently move our fingers between our legs. Why do you do that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
yet another exciting work

Arousing to say the least. J

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
great

Very good well said, well paced you have been here, haven't you......

lehunterlehunterover 8 years ago
Incredible

Amanda,

Another well written and descriptive story. Took me on a journey similar to my first anal experience and yes, with an older woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous