My Mother and I had Sex in Confinement

Story Info
A new incestuous adventure.
910 words
2.99
39.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you know what's worse? Having to go to the hospital together with your mother because you're feeling pain and going to him, and in the end, being diagnosed with coronavirus. This situation left my mother shaken in a way, but not shaken because she has the virus having the chance to die in a week, in fact, she is shaken because she being a nymphomaniac like she is, will not be able to have sex with other people anymore.

- And now my son, what do I do? - She asked me half finished. - I can't go without having sex for so long, so I know if I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

- Relax mom, everything will be fine, when you least expect it will be quietly cured. -

Luckily for us the symptoms were mild, but it was recommended that we stay in complete isolation from others so as not to have to contaminate others. For me, staying in isolation was a good thing as I am completely used to that kind of isolation, for me that was a blessing. But for my dear mother, not being able to have sex with other men was a big problem. In case I came home, I had to comfort her for a long time and when we got home, she went straight to bed to relieve the stress.

Our isolation, the doctor recommended that we stay for fifteen days, so I had to tell our relatives and friends that we were with the disease and that is why they did not come to visit us.

In the living room of my house I was watching TV when I started to hear my mother's moans coming directly from her bedroom, no matter how far away the bedroom was, she was moaning loudly at night, which left me standing. Well, I'm a young man of my eighteen and in the drought for a woman. Having a woman even though she was his mother moaning loudly and that sound of moans coming into his ear disturbed my body whether I wanted to or not.

I had to turn up the TV to tell her that her moans were loud, so as soon as I did I noticed even a little bit of her moaning going down.

- It's going to be hard for her to stay that way any longer. - I talked to myself. - You can't resist, can you, buddy?

This last sentence I speak to my penis that is hard wanting to get out of my shorts. It was already early in the morning so it was more than time for me to go to bed and relieve myself and finally fall asleep. Planning all of this by wanting to forget my mother's moans, I went to my bed passing by my mother's room. I didn't have the courage to go into her room because she was in her private moment relieving herself as she could, being a fucking addict, it must be very difficult for her not to have someone to fuck. Even though I didn't have my mother, I still had my needs and having this woman who is my mother masturbating almost all day until she said it would come, my penis one hour another can't resist so many sound stimuli.

Maybe the fact that I'm used to my mother masturbating since I was younger, she's been using men and toys to relieve herself never using me. My body with these stimuli and thoughts kind of made me break any barrier about being horny with my own mother. Many would call me crazy if I felt horny for my mother, but when you have a woman who spends all day masturbating and moaning all the time, it's a problem for my friend from below to resist the temptation.

- Good night. - I spoke softly passing by my mother's room. -

Even if she lowered her voice, I could still hear her moans passing by her room, going straight to mine. Arriving at my room, I took off my clothes while my penis was upright and went to get my cell phone to watch some porn movies so I could relieve myself that night.

...

Maybe it was my luck, I'm in a dream right now that many call that famous wet dream. I dream that I was the protagonist of it and in it, I was fucking a woman's pussy, the woman I was fucking wasn't very clear because there was some kind of blur caused by the dream, but somehow the thing that was above me biting her pussy firmly in my cock, it was like my mother. The only thing going through my head was that the reason I was having that kind of feeling is that I heard my mother's intense moans masturbating intensely in her room. Somehow her moans were recorded deep in my head from above and then my brain tried to reproduce a dream.

In the dream the woman who moans intensely was in a sexual rhythm of a real predator, there was no stop in her rhythm of banging on my cock. Even though it was a very real wet dream, I could still feel her wet pussy sliding up and down my penis. The reality of the dream was so much that I could feel the strength of this woman's fuck.