My Mother and Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to finish cooking our breakfast mom. Hopefully it's not burning." I scrambled out of the tent to give her a chance to wake fully and get dressed.

When she came out of the tent she had her hiking shorts and a colorful shirt. "Breakfast is served madame." She laughed at that. I had French for 5 years in school but could hardly speak any.

We slowly packed up our camp and got ready to hike. It was sad as it was Sunday now and when we finished our loop hike we would have to head back home. I would have to wait another two weeks to have mom to myself again. But I did have all day with her, so I planned to enjoy it as much as possible. So far the weekend had gone very well. This was how most of our weekends have been for quite awhile now. I've been hoping to try to slowly increase the showing of my love for her in any way possible.

There weren't any more lakes on the hike back to our car. So I didn't have a chance to see mom in her bathing suit again. Around noon, we stopped to eat lunch. We spread out our food on some rocks and ate, happily chatting until we finished. We packed up again and after several hours made it back to the parking lot where we had parked our car. Loaded our packs up and headed home.

We hadn't been home long when my ex wife brought the children back home. We all sat around sharing how our weekends had been. It would be sad not getting to sleep beside my mother tonight. But I had plans to make that possible much more often.

Over the next several days I noticed a change had come over my mother. She seemed more alive and happy. She was smiling and giggling more. And it seemed like every chance she had she was hugging me and sometimes a quick kiss on the lips afterwards. Every time I started working on something she asked if she could help. I assumed it was because of the wonderful time we had on our short camping trip. Somehow she had realized the two of us could actually become closer. Maybe in ways she had never really imagined. Whatever it was I was happy and encouraged her in every way possible to continue.

A few times after the children were all in bed for the night we sat outside on the porch swing together. Enjoying the cool night air. Being encouraged to snuggle together by that coolness. Our hands touched by our sides and we grasped them together. My mom snuggled her head against my shoulder. I leaned down and smelled her hair. Such a turn on. I ran my fingers through her hair with my other hand. I know how sensual that feels. Twisting her hair between my fingers. We must have sat like that for an hour. Not exchanging any words. Just enjoying each other. And the loving feeling from it.

Finally mom said "I've been thinking about what we can do the next weekend we have to ourselves. What would you think of renting a small cabin in the mountains somewhere not real far away? A log cabin with a stone fireplace would be my dream vacation."

"Oh yes mom, that sounds perfect. I actually can't imagine anything much nicer than that. We both love the mountains so much."

Ever since I was a few years old our family had always rented a cabin in the mountains for a week in the summertime. Usually in Virginia, West Virginia, or Western Maryland. Even after my dad died we had still tried to carry on the tradition each summer. With all her children grown now, it had been years since my mother had a chance to do this. I could tell how excited she was at the thought of it now. She was actually jumping up and down in excitement. Her excitement was contagious and I grabbed her hand to dance happily. With tears in her eyes she stopped and hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much son. I'm not sure if you know how much this means to me. I wasn't sure if I would ever get the chance to do this again. It was just to much to try by myself. I know it's spur of the moment and we may have a hard time finding anything still available. But I'll start looking on the internet right away."

"Knowing you mom, I'm sure you will find something."

The next morning she excitedly told me she had found something. Every cabin within several hundred miles had been reserved since the beginning of the year. But one place had a cancelation and she was able to get it. She had to accept it immediately along with a non refundable deposit. I've never seen anyone as excited in my life. She was making lists of everything we would need to take along. I was very excited also.

Later in the day she didn't look quite as excited. "I just reread everything about the cabin, and it only has one queen size bed. I imagine it has a couch. I'd be more than willing to sleep on it hun. As long as it sounds alright to you. There isn't a chance of us finding anything else, and i can't get the deposit back. I hope you're not upset with me for not checking it out completely."

I felt the crushed feeling she had and said "Mom, please don't worry, it will be perfect. I'm not upset at all. And I'd be happy to sleep on the couch. I know you need a good bed to sleep on. It will be a perfect weekend." I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly to assure her of my love and support.

We stood hugging for several minutes. As we pulled apart I saw a few tears in her eyes. "What's wrong mom?"

"Oh hun, I just wanted everything to be perfect and didn't want to let you down in anyway."

"Mom, please, you could never let me down in that way."

She leaned up and kissed me on my lips and said "I love you son." She had a wonderful smile on her face now.

"I love you mom."

When the weekend finally arrived we loaded up the car and set out in late afternoon. Several hours later we arrived at the cabin. The setting in the woods was beyond our dreams. Inside it was the most beautiful little log cabin. A large stone fireplace at one end. Everything was in one room except for a bathroom in the corner. It did have running water. The queen size bed stuck out from the wall on one side. A small kitchen at the other end. A small table with two chairs. And a small couch and stuffed chair near the fireplace. I unloaded the car and brought everything inside. Next I checked the firewood supply outside and brought an arm load in to start a fire. I soon had a nice fire burning in the fireplace. Mom busied herself making something for us to eat.

After eating we took a short walk outside. We had never been to this area before and wanted to see a little of how it looked. Finally we headed back to the cabin. I threw some more wood on the fire to get it blazing. There was still a touch of chill in the cabin. The cabins had no other heat then the fireplaces. We sat on the couch side by side. Bodies touching. Mom looked like she needed a hug. So I put my arm around her to pull her close. She smiled and snuggled in to my body closer. We sat quietly like that for quite awhile. Mesmerized by the magical nature of a wood fire. The flames dancing. My hand had been running through mom's hair. Twisting it between my fingers. It was a habit I had since I was a young boy. I used to play with her hair as a child when she red books to me.

I noticed her breathing had changed and she had fallen asleep. She was so beautiful sitting there quietly sleeping. My angel. I brushed some hair off her face. I whispered in her ear. "Mom, it's time for bed now." She slowly woke up. I helped her up and led her towards the bed.

She slowly realized about the sleeping arrangements and exclaimed "Son, that couch is much to small for you to sleep on. You're over six feet tall. And I know it's not that long. I'll sleep on it."

I shook my head and said "No way mom. You are not sleeping on that couch. I can sleep on the floor."

Mom stood and thought a minute and said "Well we were sleeping next to each other in the tent last weekend, so I see no reason we can't both sleep together in this bed."

I thought a second and said "I'm fine with that mom. I see no reason we can't do it either."

Still half asleep mom headed for the small bathroom to get ready for bed. After a few minutes she came out in a long t-shirt. It covered her to about mid thigh. "I hope you don't mind my pj's sweetie. This is what I normally sleep in."

"You look beautiful mom. No need to worry." I went in the small bathroom and got ready for bed also. I came out in a t-shirt and boxers. I put some more wood on the fire. Mom was in bed on the west side, so I walked around and crawled in the other side. We turned on our sides to face each other. She had a huge smile on her face now.

"See mom, this is perfect." She leaned in and wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her and we were in a tight embrace. I was hoping she wouldn't feel my cock which had started growing as soon as I got in bed with her.

"There are extra blankets in the trunk over there in case we get cold during the night." She said.

"We should be fine. Maybe I can add wood to the fire later."

We slowly released our embrace and looked into each others eyes. "I love you mom. This weekend will be perfect. I'm so glad you thought of it."

"I love you son. Thank you very much." We then leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. Much longer than our usual goodnight kisses. My eyes were closed and I felt something I was just starting to get used to. An overwhelming love of my mother. I wanted more. So much more. When our lips parted and my eyes opened, I saw that moms eyes had been shut also. I was wondering if she was thinking anything close to what I was.

"Son, would it be awkward if I asked you to spoon with me tonight? I want to keep this wonderful feeling going."

"No mom, it's not awkward at all. I would love to."

She rolled over and I pressed my body tightly against hers. I put my arm around her and placed it just below her breasts. Even though my cock was erect I hoped it would behave and not pulse making it obvious it was tucked up against her ass. The position must have been perfect as I could tell she fell asleep fairly quickly. I lay there for a long time awake. Marveling at the position we were in. My mind was racing with all the possibilities of what might happen over the weekend. Finally I also fell asleep.

In the morning I woke and found mom hugging me tightly. The fire had gone out and the cabin was fairly cold. I think mom was actually shivering. I jumped out of bed and grabbed and extra blanket. Putting it on the bed I climbed back in. I snuggled up to mom as close as possible to help her warm up. She was partially awake. "Oh my thank you son, I was freezing but didn't want to get out of bed to get the blanket." We warmed up quickly with the added blanket. I had mom wrapped in my arms. When my hand dropped down behind her I noticed her t-shirt had ridden up above her waist. My hand brushed across her panty covered ass. For some reason I left my hand there on her ass. Ever so softly stroking the soft satiny material that just barely covered her. I didn't squeeze her ass cheeks, just softly ran my fingers across in a relaxing way. Well relaxing to everything except my cock. It was engorged beyond belief. Thankfully I didn't think mom had felt it. If she did she didn't say anything. Mom was running her hand up and down my back. I grew a little bolder and started to run my hand up and down her back also. Eventually I slipped in under her t-shirt to feel the bare skin on her back. I took long strokes from her neck and down her back across her panties to the top of her thighs. It was the first time I had touched her bare thighs. So I kept going. Every once in a while going a little further. I started to feel mom responding to my touch. She softly gasped as my hand brushed across her ass. When my hand got to her bare thigh I felt her body shiver. She had goosebumps on her arm.

All of a sudden I felt mom's mouth move towards mine. I responded by meeting her lips with mine. We started kissing passionately. We both had our arms around each other. Running our hands up and down on each others backs as we pulled our bodies closer. Our embrace tightened as we kissed stronger. Passion building even more. Finally mom broke our kiss and looked in my eyes. I could see passion and love. "Can we just keep it at this for now? Not go further please?"

"Yes of course mom. Please don't worry. I'm in heaven."

So we just held each other tightly. Stroking each others backs and legs. Still kissing passionately. But both holding back and not touching those places we knew we wanted to. I didn't want mom to go any further than she was comfortable with. What we were doing now was beyond my wildest dreams already.

Finally mom pulled away and said "Ok, we have to talk." I felt her body shaking.

"Yes mom." She had tears in her eyes again.

"Tell me what we're doing son, I'm very scared. I don't know if I can do this." I held her even tighter. Trying to reassure her with my body language.

"All I know is how much I love you mom."

"Yes, I love you also son, but you know this isn't right. Don't you? I mean I want it very badly also. But I'm afraid you will break my heart. And I'm not sure I can take it."

"Mom, I could never break your heart. I don't know how we will do it either. All I know is how much I love you. In ways I never thought were possible until now."

"You promise me? No matter what? You will never leave me? Can you do that son?"

"Yes mom, I promise. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I want nothing except to spend the rest of our lives together. I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to do that."

We stopped talking now and just held each other tightly. No more moving of hands over each other. Just a strong feeling. A feeling so new we had to figure out how to live with it now.

"Son, as much as I would like to just lay in bed with you all day. I think we should get up and go outside and explore nature the way we both love to do it. It may help our minds to return to a new found sense of what is our new normal."

"Ok mom, I'll see if I can get the fire going again. And we should get a bite to eat before we head outside."

There were still some hot coals in the fireplace so I had the fire going again quickly. Meanwhile mom put on her shorts and started cooking bacon and eggs on the small electric stove. We sat at the table and ate. I threw on some hiking shorts and shoes. And we headed out to hike in the woods. We had a trail map to guide us.

We held hands as we walked. After hiking about a mile we stopped at a rocky overlook. There were several nice large rocks to sit on so we sat down beside each other. "Okay son, tell me how this can work."

"Mom, I don't know, but it will. If we both want it to it will. Of that I'm sure. I promise to do everything in my power to make your life happy and make sure you know how loved you are by me."

"What about your children?" She said.

"I don't know mom, we will just have to figure that out as we go. But I know it can work."

"Okay son, as long as you're sure. And remember I'm 25 years older than you are. What will you do when I'm 70? or 80?"

"I will love you like the beautiful woman you are now and always will be mom. I have not even the slightest doubt of my love for you."

We sat for a while until I rose and reached for her hand. I pulled her close and kissed her. Hugged her tightly. We started down the trail back to the cabin.

Back at the cabin we went in and I led her back to the bed. I ran my fingers up and down along her face. My other hand went to her hair and stroked and twisted it through my fingers. I know that relaxed her more than anything in the world. She closed her eyes lost in the moment. Then I finally leaned in and kissed her. It was to be our first real kiss as lovers. Her lips were warm and soft. I felt her lips slowly open a little and to my amazement her tongue pushed slowly through until our tongues touched. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever felt. The woman of my dreams. Most sensual kiss I've ever had. My knees felt weak.

She opened her eyes and said. "You make me feel like I'm 20 years old again."

"In my mind you will always be 20 years old mom. Forever young at heart."

We lay kissing like that for a long time. Holding her face between my hands. Experiencing what true love really feels like. Slowly my hand moved down from her cupping her face, sliding along her neck feeling her soft skin. My hand kept going until it reached her breast. I cupped her breast in my hand. Feeling it through her shirt and bra. Squeezing and kneading. I moved my hand lower so I could reach up under her shirt and under her bra. When my fingers came in touch with her bare breast her body straightened. Tense at first but then relaxed. I ran my finger across her nipple as she gasped softly. She was looking into my eyes now. Staring, wondering, desiring. I could see in her eyes it was okay to proceed. I lifted her shirt up and slid it off of her. I unhooked her bra and took it off also. My mom was now sitting bare chested beside me. Her mature, yet very beautiful breasts for my enjoyment. I started by running my fingers over them. Slowly squeezing, kneading. Feeling the texture and softness. Then my fingers went to her nipples and lightly pinched them between my fingers. Lowering my head I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked it gently at first. I saw she now closed her eyes. I felt her body responding. She was desiring more. I moved to the other nipple to lick and suck it

With her laying on her back and me on my side I started to slide my hand down across her belly. I continued to suck her nipple. Slowly my hand unbuckled her hiking pants and slid the zipper down. I slid my hand in under her panties. Lower and lower until I felt her soft pubic hair. I continued until my first finger touched the top of her mound. I felt her body arch up crying for more. I continued until my fingers rested on her pussy lips. One finger sliding between her lips as I went further and further. I slowly moved up and down continuing with one finger inside her lips so it brushed across her clitoris. Trying to give her just the right amount of pressure. She responded. She was sighing and gasping. Her body writhing.

I got on my knees and using both hands started to slide her shorts and panties down and off. As I did I got my first view of my mothers pussy. It had a sparse layer of hair. Just right. Not enough to cover her pussy lips from view. But the perfect frame for such a magnificent picture. I leaned down and gently kissed her pussy lips. "Oh my god son!" she cried.

My tongue extended to taste her. I slowly licked up and down her labia. My tongue sliding between her lips. "Oh son, oh my god!"

I continued making love to her pussy with my tongue and mouth. Licking, sucking, sticking my tongue in her tight pussy hole. My tongue back up, circling her clitoris. Her body rocking. Her hands on my head now. Grabbing my hair to hold on to it. I continued with one hand behind her body to hold on with. I used the other hand to slowly slide two fingers inside her vagina. As soon as I did that her body arched up and I felt the shivers running through her body as she came.

"Oh son, Oh my god. Yes, Yes, Yes." she gasped and then slowly lay down trying to rest a little.

"Son, come up here to me." I moved up so my lips were on hers again. Kissing her. "Oh my god, that was incredible. That's my first orgasm in over 20 years. I know what you want and need. But can we just lay here for a moment so I can regain my senses please?"

"Of course mom, we have forever. I'm in no hurry at all."

We lay there kissing and snuggling for a long time. I noticed she was breathing slower and had fallen asleep. I lay tightly against her and drifted off to sleep as well.

Several hours later I woke up. I lay there beside mom just watching her breathing. Looking at her breasts heaving as she breathed. I traced my finger slowly on her nipple. As I did she slowly opened her eyes. With a smile she said "Are you ready?"