My Mother and Lover

Story Info
How I fell in love with my mother.
8.4k words
4.56
75.1k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddyDear
DaddyDear
14 Followers

This is the story of how many years ago I fell in love with my mother. Everyone in the story is over 18 years old. I'm 70 years old now, but I remember every moment as if it happened yesterday. We have to go back in time until I'm just 37 years old. I was newly divorced after a marriage of 17 years. I had been a very shy teenager and married the first woman I had sex with. We were married for 17 years and had three children. My soon to be ex-wife Janelle just wanted to be free so I got custody of our children. Janelle has been married three times since we divorced. In later years she told me it wasn't my fault that caused the divorce. So that made me feel a little better about myself. I was still shy and the thought of dating again made me very nervous. That along with working full time and raising our three children. Kayla 14, Brenda 12, and Thomas 9.

Thankfully I had the support of my mother Diana. My father had died when I was 13 years old. Diana had taken care of me and my sisters Celia, Marg, and my brother Mark. Mark was actually born just after my father died. He was 13 years younger than I was. My mother never married again. The rest of her life was spent being supportive of her children. She was a true angel.

Over the years my mother dated very rarely. In fact I only know of one person that she ever did date. I was surprised when she told me that John was actually younger than I was at the time. She wanted to personally tell me so I wouldn't hear it from someone else. Knowing her it wasn't his age that mattered. She always saw the inner person. When I look back now, maybe that was my first hint that I wasn't to young for my mother to love in that way also.

My mother was fairly tall. 5 feet, 9 inches if I remember correctly. Always slender with a fairly nice body. Shoulder length auburn hair. I only saw her naked once when I was about 10 years old. We were traveling, and had stopped at a Motel. I didn't want to sleep in the same bed with my sister. So I was sitting in a chair in the room between the two bedrooms. My mother walked out of the shower to go in to her bedroom. She was stark naked and I got to see her lovely hanging breasts for a few seconds. She was very embarrassed and ran into the bedroom. But I can still see that picture in my mind almost 60 years later.

After my divorce my mother spent a great deal of time helping out at my house. She was then 62 years old. She loved taking care of my children whenever it was helpful. And of course she liked helping me also. I did go on a few dates, but I found I would rather spend time with my mother and children. She was spending so much time at our house that she asked me if she should just move in with us. I readily agreed to that. My sisters and brother now lived fairly far away. So I was her only child that lived close to her. Moving in at my house just seemed like the natural thing for her to do. And she was semi-retired. Before she had any children she had been a math teacher and also had worked at a library. After my father died she mostly did home schooling for students that could not attend school for many different reasons.

Even at 62 years old now, she still had her same tall slim body. Her auburn hair now had a touch of gray in it. And a beautifully angelic smile. Over the years I had always noticed how well she looked. She dressed in a fairly conservative nature. I had never done anything that might even give her the idea I was looking at her in a sexual way. It was only after she moved in with us, that I ever saw a hint that she might see me in way other than just being her son.

Every other weekend my three children would spend time with their mother at her house a couple of hours away. This gave my mother and I a great deal of time to spend together alone. We both loved the outdoors and would go on hikes and bike rides together. Road trips and exploring historic areas. Clean the house together and sometimes just sit and chat. During one of our times relaxing I asked her if she had any plans other than helping out with my children and I. She said no, her new life here with us was fulfilling all her dreams. It made her feel young again. I did everything I could to make her feel comfortable and loved.

I now found all I could think about were the weekends I could spend alone with my mother. We seemed to be perfect companions. We were growing closer and closer as time went by. I knew that I loved her in more ways than just being my mother. And in my dreams I hoped eventually she would see me that way also.

One weekend in June we went backpacking and camping over our weekend. We loaded up the car and headed out late Friday afternoon. Arriving at the trailhead parking we unloaded our backpacks and hiked several miles in to a trail shelter which allowed tent camping also. I set the tent up as my mother unpacked what we would need to prepare our supper. After we cooked our meal over a small camp stove I turned to my mother and asked "Would you like to hike up to the top of the mountain where there is a place to watch the sunset?"

"She replied "yes, I would love that."

I put a flashlight and blanket in a smaller pack and we headed for the trail. When we arrived at the rocky viewpoint the sun was getting close to the tops of the western mountains. "This looks like a nice place to watch the sun go down Mom." As I placed the blanket on a flat area of the rock outcropping.

"That looks perfect." Mom replied.

We sat on the blanket side by side watching the sun slowly sink behind the distant mountains. Our bodies were slightly touching. "Would you like to lay here until it is dark and watch the stars mom?"

"Yes, that would be wonderful." She replied.

We lay on our backs now to stare up at the sky. Once it was dark the stars were wonderful to look at. I felt my moms hand touching mine so I grasped it and squeezed it slightly. She squeezed my hand back and we kept our hands together. Just a nice loving touch. But enough to give me a strong feeling of closeness to the woman I was growing to love in such a new way.

After laying there for quite awhile I heard a soft sound from my mother. She had drifted off to sleep. I moved my body to lay on my side so I could look at her in the moonlight. Her chest moved slightly as she was softly breathing. Her breasts rising and falling. I hesitantly moved my hand and ran my finger tips up her bare arm. Her skin so soft to my touch. Marveling at her beauty in the moonlight. Millions of stars twinkling overhead. It was a magical moment. Since she didn't seem disturbed I ventured further and now ran my fingers down the side of her face. Wondering how bold I could be I moved and just lightly kissed her cheek. As I did I felt her move a little so drew back. Finally I decided I'd better wake her and hike back to our tent before I got in trouble. I softly whispered in her ear. "Mom, it's time to wake up."

She jumped a little, at first startled. As she opened her eyes and saw my face close to hers she smiled. "Oh my sweetie, did I fall asleep?"

"Yes mom, you looked like an angel lying there."

I gave her a few moments to fully wake up. And then we folded up the blanket and started back the trail using the flashlight. "I'm so sorry I fell asleep. I really did love it up here."

"lol mom, no problem. I'm glad you could relax in such a pretty place, Hopefully we shall have many more chances to enjoy being in nature like this."

We carefully made our way back to our tent. Once at the campsite we didn't need a flashlight anymore as the moon was very bright. "Mom, you can go ahead and get in the tent first and get ready for bed. I'll put our food in the metal container near the shelter so no bears can get to it."

"Okay son, I won't be but a minute. You can come in the tent as soon as you get back."

After putting our food away I went back and bent down and crawled in our tent. It was a small two person back packing tent. Just enough room for our two sleeping bags side by side. Mom was snuggled in her bag already. I climbed in mine and slid my pants off to sleep in my boxer's and t-shirt. Mom leaned over to me and said "What a wonderful day, give me a nice hug before I drift off to sleep again." So we both leaned on our sides and wrapped our arms around each other for a nice tight hug. After we released from the hug, we kissed each other lightly on the lips. That was the usual way to show affection in my family. So it wasn't unusual to kiss that way. Although I really did want to prolong it and did just a little bit.

"Good night love, thank you." She whispered softly.

"Good night mom, I love you."

We then lay back in our sleeping bags to sleep. Luckily with two sleeping bags between us mom couldn't tell I had a hard on when we hugged. I was pretty sure it would have shocked her. I didn't want to do that yet. Little by little. Baby steps. But the thought of her sleeping so close to me was an extreme turn on.

In the morning I awoke first and put my pants on and got up to start making coffee. I also started cooking bacon and eggs on our small camp stove. Mom was still in the tent so I filled a cup with coffee and took it in for her. Her eyes were still shut. I whispered in her ear softly "Rise and shine beautiful." She awoke smiling seeing me sitting there with a fresh cup of coffee for her.

"Wow, I could get used to being spoiled like this hun."

"Lol mom, it would be my pleasure to always spoil you in so many ways." This caused her to blush modestly.

"I've got breakfast cooking. Hang on and I'll bring you some."

"No son, I'll come outside and eat with you. I want to see how beautiful a day it is going to be."

We both sat and ate our breakfast in mostly silence. Just enjoying being outdoors. After finishing eating we packed everything up and headed back on the trail. "I think we can make it to the first lake in two or three hours mom."

"Alright, but remember I'm not as young as I once was. I can't hike as fast as we used to."

"No problem mom." I smiled.

We arrived at the lake around 11:30 AM. "Would you like to swim mom? It's such a warm day and the water looks wonderful." We both dug our swim suits out of our packs.

"Turn around so I can change son." She said bashfully. Which I did and then she turned as I put on my swim trunks. We slowly went down the bank and waded into the water. It was cold but once we were in for awhile very nice. We splashed and swam for about a half hour. We got out and sat on the grassy bank drying off. It was close to lunch time so we got something from our packs to eat.

"Why don't we just leave our swim suits on so when we hike to the next lake we will be ready to dive right in Mom?"

"Sure, that sounds like a great idea son". Mom's was a one piece swim suit, but it hugged every contour of her body impressively. I knew I would have a hard time following her in our hike. I can't imagine being able to take my eyes off her round shapely butt.

After we ate we put our back packs back on and headed up the trail to the next lake. As my mom walked ahead of me my eyes couldn't stop looking at her sensual ass cheeks as they swayed and bounced with each step. Luckily she couldn't see that my cock was almost fully erect in my pants. It just made it a little difficult for me to walk. The fabric of her wet bathing suit was pulled tightly in her crotch. Making my mind wonder what her pussy looked like. How it might taste if I licked it. Just a thin covering of fabric over it. I was starting to crave being closer to her.

In a few hours we came to the next lake and dropped our packs and went in for another swim. As her swimsuit got wet it made it cling even more to her body. Her small breasts were stretching the fabric. I saw a hint of her nipples showing through. My cock started getting hard again. Luckily I was in waist deep water so she still could not see that I was turned on by her. I was mesmerized by the way her breasts jiggled and rolled as she played in the water. Wondering how they would feel in my hands. Or what it would be like to suck on her nipples. See if they were still responsive and would grow hard with my touch.

We packed up and hiked a few more miles to another trail shelter, and set up our tent. Neither of us wanted to stay in the three sided shelters. We had heard stories of mice in them. Sometimes even snakes. I started hunting for dead tree limbs to start a campfire. After a half hour I had a nice fire burning. We decided to cook hotdogs over the open fire. Later we could roast marshmallows and make s'mores. I made sure I had a large pile of wood to keep the campfire burning until after dark.

Mom was still wearing her bathing suit. It had dried while hiking. She changed out of her hiking boots and put on sandals. I noticed her painted toe nails. I don't think I mentioned that I have a thing for women's sexy feet. And my mom still has very sexy feet. Her legs were shown off very well in her bathing suit also. To me her legs were extremely shapely. I saw her rubbing her foot and asked her how her feet were holding up. "Not to bad, but I'm sure I could use a foot massage. Do you know anyone that's good at it?" She hinted.

"It would be my pleasure mom. Whenever your ready."

She laughed and said "Maybe after we're in the tent for the night sweetie."

After eating supper we just sat around the campfire. At first we sat on some logs. Later as the air grew chilly we spread a blanket closer to the fire and lay down on it together. I noticed my mom shivering a little as she was still just in her bathing suit. I threw more wood on the fire but not too much. I wanted an excuse to snuggle up close to her.

Earlier I had cut two small tree branches. Stripping the bark and sharpening the ends to roast marshmallows on. I grabbed a bag of marshmallows and we slowly roasted them over the red hot coals of the fire. After we had several browned to perfection, I grabbed some graham crackers and Hershey's chocolate bars to make the s'mores with. We both enjoyed them and made a sticky gooey mess as the chocolate melted from the hot marshmallows. I got some hand wipes to wipe our hands and faces on. Then we snuggled up to the fire again. I put my arm around mom to warm her with my body heat. It felt wonderful to be that close to her. I was glad she didn't try to pull away. We sat that way for a long time. Just watching the fire burning.

Finally I noticed mom yawning. "I guess it's time to go to bed?" I said.

As she stopped yawning she agreed "Yes, you're wearing me out this weekend hun. I'm sure I will sleep well. I'll run in the tent and change into my pj's real quick. Give me a second."

"Sure mom, I'll put this fire out. We don't want to set the forest on fire."

After I put the fire out I bent down to crawl inside our tent. Mom was snuggled inside her sleeping bag. I climbed in mine and changed to a t-shirt and my boxers. I thought we were going to do another short hug when she said. "Just a second mister, remember what you promised?"

At first I forgot but then I remembered I said I would rub her sore feet. "Okay mom, a promise is a promise. How would you like me to do it? There is only so much room in this tent." She slowly unzipped the side of her sleeping bag and shyly stuck her feet out the side. I saw she was trying to hold part of the bag over her lap and realized she was sleeping in panties and a t-shirt. She was trying to cover her panties from my view.

Even though I had only my boxers and t-shirt on now, I slid out of my sleeping bag and turned around sitting, and facing her from the other end of the tent. I remembered I had some coconut oil in my backpack. And I grabbed a candle and lit it to give a little mood light. I got the small jar of coconut oil out and got some in the palm of my hand to melt it slowly. Starting on her right foot and slowly massaging the oil into her skin. I love to give a sexy female foot a sensual massage. So this was my chance to make love to my mom's feet. My cock had grown erect as soon as I touched her feet. As her feet slid through my hands I massaged them in every way I knew. She lay back and closed her eyes. By the sounds she was making I could tell she was enjoying it. I thought I even noticed her hand brush across her breast slowly. As if drawn to it but afraid to linger if I noticed.

I also noticed as she was moving around that her sleeping bag was slowly sliding off of her and uncovering her panties. Her t-shirt had slid up above her waist. Inch by inch they were revealed to me. They were almost granny panties but still sexy. To help move things along I moved her legs more as i massaged her feet. This caused her body to come free of her sleeping bag until her entire body was out for me to view. Even with the soft candle light I could see the mound of her vagina in her panties. I longed to reach out and touch and lick it. Laying back with her eyes closed she was so intent on feeling the massage that she didn't notice she was now uncovered.

I went back and forth between both of her feet. Not wanting to stop, or know when I would have another chance like this. Her legs were laying across my calves and thighs so her feet were over my lap. For a second one of her feet brushed against my erect cock. She kept moving so I wasn't sure if she could tell what her foot had brushed against. I waited to see if she would do it again. But she didn't. My cock was straining now trying to push out of my boxers. So I opened the fly and let it come out. Precum was flowing out and I got some on my finger and rubbed on my mom's foot. I let the engorged head of my cock slide along the side of her foot as I massaged it. Being sure she wouldn't be able to tell what I was doing. Her eyes were still closed tightly. At least as far as I could tell.

Finally I saw her stretch and yawn. Her entire body stretching. I was mesmerized by the incredible view. But I knew I better stop now. I quickly stuffed my erect cock back in my boxers and stopped massaging her feet. My body twisted around until I resumed the position to slide back in my sleeping bag. Thinking of her modesty I tucked her legs and feet into her sleeping bag and covered her up. But as i did it my hand brushed across her soft satiny panties. As my hand softly brushed across her panties I thought I detected a soft sigh from her lips. After covering her I leaned over to hug her tightly. "Oh my son, that was wonderful. I think I almost drifted off to sleep it was so relaxing. Give your mommy a big wonderful hug before I fall back asleep."

She reached her arms round me and returned the tight hug I was giving her. We hugged tightly for several minutes. Finally releasing and kissing goodnight on the lips. I was trying to imagine if i detected her lingering longer in our kiss than she did last night. I know I wanted to hold and kiss her all night long. "If I now sleep as well as I think I might, I may have you give me a foot massage more often."

"No problem mom, anytime you want it would be my pleasure." It took me quite awhile to go to sleep as I still had a raging erection that was throbbing for release.

In the morning it was pretty much a repeat of the day before. I woke early and started coffee and breakfast. Taking a cup of hot coffee in to my sleeping mother. But this time before I woke her I sat looking at her for a little while. To me she was so beautiful. Some of her hair was draped across her face in such a wonderful way. I reached over to move it aside. As I did she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Good morning darling." She said.

"Good morning mom, I can't wait to spend the entire day with you." I passed her coffee to her as she sat up. Her sleeping bag sliding down as she did. Uncovering her tight t-shirt with her tender breasts poking out, and a hint of her nipples. I quickly glanced down to see if her panties were uncovered also. She saw me look but didn't say anything. I felt guilty at looking, but also kind of turned on that she knew I was trying to look to see if her panties had come uncovered. The look she gave me was a mystery as it almost showed a hint of approval.

DaddyDear
DaddyDear
14 Followers