All Comments on 'My Mother and Me Pt. 02'

by nellye

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward to sequel

New episode please... Mark impregnates both Linda and mom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Impregnate them both.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

It was a fair story, nothing new but you went totally fucking crazy with the dot dot dot dot dot dots and they don't work out so well when loaded into a text reader like text aloud. Now as a retired Editor in Chief and a Field Editor for 22 years I have to say I'd have chucked this Literary Nightmare into the big Bin where it's likes end up if they ever made it to my desk but never had to worry about that, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T! So guess what score I'm giving you? Take some High School English Lit. classes and when your done with those take a few College level classes also. Write a story without all the Bad Habits you picked up from reading Literotica stories, then submit it and I might read it. Don't they teach you these things over there in England. One of the first things I learned in Lit. Class? If a single word can be used as two words, you use two words. Example? Cockhead is written Cock head, Shithead is shit head. Take some classes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernellye@nellye
Hopefully me work speaks for itself! If you want to know anything about me, ask me!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES