My Mother and the Virus

Story Info
My Mom and I in quarantine help out a grocery worker.
6.3k words
4.44
81.8k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers

My mother and I were listening to the umpteenth news conference by our state's governor. Probably people in every state had been tuning in almost daily to hear the latest policies and edicts around the Covid 19 outbreak.

My Mom had moved from her small house about a hundred miles from my modest two-bedroom, one bath apartment. Now we both sat in the kitchen of my apartment staring at the radio as the gov. said, "And since the virus had surged again, we feel it necessary to extend the 'stay home stay healthy' order for another thirty days."

"Mother Fucker." I exploded.

"Honey. Really. What kind of language is that to use in front of your old mom?"

"C'mon Mom. You grew up in the seventies. Didn't your generation coin that expression? I seem to remember you dancing around to Jefferson Airplane and yelling/ singing out, 'Up against the wall Motherfucker."

"Well you shouldn't have heard your own mother talking like that. Besides I'm sure that our generation didn't coin it. We just used it a bit more judiciously. Speaking of hearing something we shouldn't, maybe when you're visiting with those Jerkmate girls of yours, maybe turn the sound down a bit more."

My face went hot and I'm sure I was bright red. "Well you're not too quiet yourself. How old is your dildo? It sounds like a truck idling in your room."

Now it was her turn to go bright red. "None of your business." She looked at her feet. "Does the noise of it at least cover my moans?"

"Oh no. The combination of those sounds is better than anything those JM girls get up to."

"They sound like they're really getting off though. You do too."

"I do but it's not the same as having someone underneath you with their tits heaving up into your chest, moaning while your cock slides in and out of their warm wet pussy." I was getting hard at this point and I could see a deep red flush across my mom's chest.

"We're not going to be able to do this for another month are we Honey?" Mom asked.

"I don't think I'll be able to 'handle it' that long." I made sure that she saw the air quotes.

"Well, how long is it?" Mom smiled and gazed at my bulge.

She was giving me an opening. Maybe more than one. I stood slowly in front of her and pulled my sweats down. Neither of us got dressed in real clothes unless it was to do our weekly grocery run. Mom was wearing a tee shirt that was obviously alone in doing the job of supporting her tits. Since summer had hit and it was very warm in my place, she was wearing running shorts pretty much every day now.

With my sweats around my ankles, I watched my mother gaze at her son's cock. Licking her lips, she reached out and held my almost hard dick. In another few seconds, it was fully hard.

"Long enough Mom?"

"It matters less how long it is than how long it lasts. I'm sure it will fit though."

"Where?"

"Everywhere. Everywhere is craving a big load right now but let's give it a test drive."

Mom aimed my cock at her mouth and licked it for a moment before sliding it into her depth.

"Oh, Mother Fucker." I exclaimed for the second time in less than a half an hour.

Mom very briefly slid her lips from around the crown of my cock. "Probably very soon but let's finish the first course."

She was back at it and I was so proud that she could suck me so expertly. She had judged correctly and I indeed fit her mouth well. My head just touched the back of her throat.

"Did you tell me to finish in your mouth Mom?"

She just looked up and gave me a slow blink of her beautiful eyes.

This was the best thing that had happened to my cock and me in over six months. I didn't hold back when I felt like I was going to boil over. I just put a finger under her chin and nodded into her eyes. She nodded back and I groaned as cum shot from my cock onto her tongue.

She was still looking in my eyes as she swallowed everything I had given her.

I was pawing at her shirt as she stood up. She laughed and helped me get all of her clothes off of her.

We hadn't yet left the kitchen but I led her into her bedroom and laid her down on her nicely made bed. "Over the covers? Nice. I want to be able see us making love for the first time."

"That'll have to wait for a few minutes but I am glad that I got that big mirror on the dresser. First I have to return the favor as any gentleman would do."

"That's OK. I want to watch you go down on me too."

I wasted no time in getting between my mother's legs. I could smell her arousal as I put her knees over my shoulders and nestled my face into her glistening pussy. I pushed her wide open and started my feast. My Mom's juices tasted better than I could have imagined. Her mature pussy exuded a scent that seemed sweeter than anything I had ever smelled. I drilled my tongue into her birth canal and then licked up over her button of pleasure.

I was looking up her body and between her heaving breasts. I could see that her face was turned to the mirror to watch me eat her. I moved my arm up underneath my chest so I could use one hand on her crotch. My thumb just barely penetrated her vagina and my middle finger probed the tight ring of her anus. I had collected some of her slippery pussy juice on that finger and it slipped in and out of her winking pucker.

"Oh. Motherfucker."

"Mom! You just yelled at me for saying that."

"Yeah but you're so close to actually being one. Oh God. Don't stop baby. Mommy's gonna cum. Ah. AhhhhHoooo."

I was busy licking up the juices that were dripping out of my mother. They tasted exquisite and I feasted on them for as long as she let me.

"Need it. I need your dick now. You're going to be so much better than that old vibrator. Get on top of me sweetie."

Mom's legs were still wide open and I was able to just crawl up her body until our nipples met and with a slight push, my cock slid into her slick cunt.

"Uhn." We both made the same sound as we started to fuck for the first time. I still hated the virus but some of the benefits could not be denied.

I slid in all the way and I stopped. The feeling of being inside of the woman who birthed me was too magical to rush for the finish line. Our pubic bones met in a perfect position to rub Mom's clit and I just moved a fraction at a time until she was panting and I knew that I was going to make my mother cum again but this time with my dick lodged all the way up inside of her.

"Uh huh. Uh huh. Yesssss." I felt her pussy pulse around my hard cock and I had to move. Suddenly I was fucking into her hard and she knew I was going for the gold. Several hard thrusts later, I painted the walls inside of her and she squealed as she felt her son cum inside of her for the first time.

I really hoped it wouldn't be the last time.

We laid beside each other panting as my dick shrunk down, dripping the last of my ejaculate onto my thigh. "Wow," Mom said.

"Yeah. Wow." My intelligent response.

"Why the fuck did we wait so long to do that?" mom asked.

"Yeah." Again, always the articulate one. I had an excuse though since I was only minutes from falling asleep.

"Let's get under the sheet so the sweat doesn't cool down too much."

I grunted and let Mom get us covered up and she got us into a spooning position. I reached around her front and cupped her left boob.

We both fell into a satisfied and exhausted slumber.

Several hours had elapsed and I felt Mom move. She was rubbing her butt crack along my severely hard dick. I squeezed the boob that I was still holding and helped her along with some thrusts from behind.

"There's lube in the drawer with the vibe. I got a load in my belly and one in my puss. We might as well make it a trifecta." My Mom. Always thinking.

I rolled away from her to reach the drawer and she took the opportunity to roll onto her tummy while placing one of the pillows under her.

By the time I got the lube in hand, her ass was elevated to the proper position for me to slide my aching erection into. I squeezed her cheeks and admired her light brown pucker and then I squeezed some of the slippery stuff onto my fingers and let it warm a bit.

Mom had her own hands on her ass cheeks and she was spreading them for me. I swiped some lube onto my cock and the put the remainder onto her winking asshole.

As soon as the head of my prick touched and penetrated her, she moved a hand to her pussy and started rubbing quickly. By the time I was all the way in, she was already making herself cum.

"Ung. I love rubbing one out with my ass filled up."

"Jesus. That's so hot Mom. Can you coax out another one? You squeeze up inside when your orgasm hits."

Mom doubled her efforts and I reached for her tits. As I pinched her nipples, she squealed and panted as another hard cum hit her. Feeling her squeeze my penis with her sphincter, I groaned in turn and a volley of semen entered her.

Only having one bathroom had been a bit of a problem up until now but we were more than happy to shower together to wash away some of our recent activities. I almost got hard while we washed each other but I was severely depleted. We just dried off and almost dressed so we could make a late dinner.

I was finishing a mouthful of stew when Mom said, "So, both of the rooms are similar and you bought both of the beds at the same time. Two of the same ones as far as I can tell. So which room are we gonna be sleeping in?"

I swallowed my mouthful and took a drink from my cup. "We're going to be sleeping together?"

"Yes, silly. Considering what we just did in the span of a few hours, I'd say we will be sleeping together from now until all of this is over."

"Hmm. Now I kind of want it to never end. I'd say that we'll want to bed down in whichever bed is cleanest and driest. Make sense?"

"We did make a big mess, didn't we?"

"I'm going to get you some yellow panties with 'slippery when wet' printed on them."

Mom laughed and we finished eating.

The next day was a grocery run day and we actually put on some real clothes. Masks over our nose and mouth and some nitrile gloves, completed our 'going to town' outfits.

Mom's car had not been driven in a month and we decided to take it on the shopping trip. Our masks were tied around our necks and we'd pull them into place when we got to the store.

Our shopping list was long and comprehensive. We'd been making it ever since I had gotten back from the last trip and figured out what I'd missed out on. Weather it was because it was out of stock or I'd just forgotten to put it on the list.

Everything was in the car and we headed back home. No stop for lunch at our favorite eatery, they were all closed. No swing by the drugstore. No other stops.

Usually only one of us went for groceries so that when they got home, only one person needed to change clothes and shower in case they had picked up the virus off of something or someone.

We had decided today that we'd both go since we didn't need to wait for the other person to shower before getting cleaned up. We brought in the groceries and wiped down the packages and washed the produce all the while shedding an article of clothing here and there and throwing it in the washing machine.

By the time the last apple was placed in the bowl on the counter, we were both naked and I was hard for my Mom again. We scurried to the bathroom and I adjusted the water to the right temperature. Mom grabbed me by the cock and dragged me into the spraying water. We did manage to get each other clean before the kissing started and before long Mom was bent over in front of me, bracing her hands on the wall. My hard dick was sliding in and out of her pussy and her dangling tits jiggled in my cupped palms. Her nipples were like little pink rocks in my hands.

We were both grunting as we fucked. I heard the telltale sound of my mother orgasming on my cock and a couple of frantically trusting minutes later, I sprayed sperm into her hot hole. I pulled out immediately and watched my spunk leak down her thighs and get washed away by the warm spray of the shower.

"Can we shop more often, Mom?"

She was amused but said no, let's keep it to once a week. "We can fuck in the shower anytime we want though honey. That felt so good."

With plenty of food in the house, we had lunch together and then Mom wanted to watch one of 'her shows'. It was nothing that I wanted to watch, so I sat down at the computer to do some writing. Mom ended up watching two shows in a row and by the time she was standing behind me, I had three pages written and proofread to my satisfaction. I had her sit down and read it through.

I watched as she read and I saw her hand go down to her crotch. I ran one hand down inside of her tee shirt and caught one of her hard nipples. "Oh, Honey, you wrote about fucking your own mother. Who's going to believe that? Uh. Uh." I kissed her neck and she scrolled back up and started to read again.

"There's a site called Literotica. People write stories about all kinds of stuff but the biggest category by far is incest/taboo. People evidently like to get off to fantasies of brothers and sisters getting it on. Fathers fucking their daughters and of course about a beautiful older mother sucking off her son." I turned the computer chair around as I shucked my shorts down to my ankles. I put my hands on the back of Mom's head and drew her mouth to my dick. Mom sucked me right in. Since I had just been writing porn about her, I was ready and started thrusting into her warm, welcoming mouth. Didn't take a minute and I didn't give any warning. Mom looked surprised when the first shot hit but she swallowed away until my whole load of sperm laden semen had swum down to her belly.

I let go of her head and she let my dick slip from her lips. Mom burped and licked her lips. "You gonna write about that too? Such a nasty son, cumming in his defenseless old mother's mouth and making her swallow." She smiled up at me and burped again. "Scuse me." She licked her lips again.

I fell to my knees. "I'm so sorry, Mommy." I was pawing at her running shorts. Mom let me pull them down and off. She then positioned her pussy right at the edge of the chair. She was so wet and I went right to work trying to get her off. I looked up from my snack and saw that Mom had shed her tee shirt too and was squeezing her hard nipples and rubbing her smooth tits. I could tell that she was ready to get off too and I zeroed in on her throbbing nub at the top of her slit.

"Oh, fuck Baby. I'll suck you off anytime as long as you reciprocate like that. Are we gonna be in that Literotica thing? Will you show me that site? Oh. Oh Fuck, Baby. Here I cum. Ahhhh."

We were both sated enough to have dinner together while watching a couple of the shows that we both liked and then went to our bed and slept through the night.

"Dammit Derik, do I have to wash all the dishes?" Mom and I were fighting a few days later.

"Well Fuck 'Mommy', I guess I don't do anything around 'MY' apartment."

"Oh, you do plenty. Then I have to clean up after all is said and done."

"Good thing you don't have to pay any rent and I buy all of the groceries. Good thing you aren't living alone in your little house and going out and getting infected with the virus."

"Mean little motherfucker."

"Yes I am." I dragged her into my room and stripped off her robe, the only thing she was wearing. My robe was off just as fast and I was on top of her and my knees were between hers. She pretended to fight to keep them together but it was all for show. I could tell because when the helmet end of my dick penetrated her vulva, she was hot and soaked. I slid in and bottomed out.

"MOTHERFUCKER" We both shouted it and I started really going to town. This was quick angry sex and I heard her reach her peak just before I blasted into her.

"Bastard." She punched my arm as I lay beside her trying to catch my breath.

"Bitch." I pinched her erect nipple and we laughed and I kissed her tit.

"I don't think either of us ever came that fast or that hard."

"Yeah, that was a good one Mommy."

"What are we gonna play at next time?"

"I always wanted to fuck Jaspers mom. She's not as hot as you but her ass always really turned me on."

"She does have a nice Boo-Tay, doesn't she?"

"We could pretend that I went over to see him but he wasn't home and I could compliment her on her ass and..."

"She'd let you do her in the butt?"

"Oooo. Hadn't thought about that."

"Bullshit!" Mom laughed. "Would she let you do her in the kitchen, using olive oil for lube?"

"I wonder if she cums with a cock in her ass like you can. Maybe after her assgasm, she washes my cock with the kitchen sponge and then sucks me off."

My dick was getting hard again and mom said, "like this?"

With my cock down her throat, Mom pushed a finger lubed with her pussy juice and my own cum, up my butt and wiggled it around until I came again, this time on her extended tongue.

"Mom! You know that no jewelry store has been open for almost a year, Plus, why wouldn't I have bought you a diamond as soon as we started fucking. Um, making love."

"I don't want a diamond, you goof. You write porn and you don't know what I'm asking for when I say I want you to give me a pearl necklace."

I looked at her as if she had started speaking Swahili.

"I want you to tittie fuck me until you put a load on my throat and it runs down both sides of my neck." She was putting her tee shirt off as she spoke and she reached for the new bottle of lube that had come in the mail from Bettersex.

"Oh." Still as articulate as ever, I did manage to figure out that I needed to free my dick that was quickly gaining length and girth in anticipation of fucking my Mom's boobs.

She had let me rub it between them from being in her mouth to her mounting me and riding her way to a good long cum. We'd never actually set out to make tit fucking into the main event.

Mom lubed my pole and swiped her slick hands between her big breasts. With her on her back, I straddled her and she squeezed my hardon between her soft firm mammaries.

I set out at a good pace and she kept her tit grip nice and tight. I pulled back so that my cockhead disappeared into her cleavage and then a large portion of it showed up near her chin.

Mom let me ride for a good long time and then seemed to be getting tired. She managed to hold the channel with one hand while she probed my butthole with her still slick middle finger. Once she hit my prostate gland, I only had to thrust about five more times and then I gave her the necklace that she had asked me for.

"Aaaahh." I groaned as cum pooled in the hollow of her throat. More shots caused the pool to overflow and Mom giggled like a schoolgirl when she felt the warmth roll down both sides of her neck.

"God Damn, Mommy. You sure know how to spice things up. What's next?"

"Well, that lube wasn't the only thing in that box from Bettersex. Let's just say that this weekend, I'll be dressed for success."

"What's a weekend?" I asked. We both laughed since we almost always had to look at the computer screen to figure out what day it was these days.

I was waking up on Sunday morning. I knew it was Sunday because Mom had dressed up in the sexiest lingerie yesterday and we had had a great romp in both beds, on the kitchen table and we both came at the same time on the couch in the Livingroom.

Mom's tousled hair was moving slightly on the pillow next to the one where my head rested. I loved how she looked in the morning and I was sporting a woody but she wasn't awake yet and I heard her whimper in her sleep. I watched as her face became concerned and then changed to more of a scared expression. I thought about waking her from her nightmare but I decided to watch for a minute or two.

"Derik." She cried out my name in her sleep. "Need to see your face." She grimaced. "Oh no. No!" Mom was crying. I reached over and shook her shoulder gently, trying not to look at her jiggling breasts.

sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers
12