My Mother and the Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as she woke. "Oh, Honey. I can see you!"

"That looked like a really bad dream, Mom. What was it?"

"Oh my God." Derik. "Everyone was wearing masks and gloves. Everywhere. All the time. I couldn't see your face, even when we were making love."

"Well we are supposed to wear them whenever we're out. Everyone is."

"But Baby, they couldn't even take them off to eat. People were so skinny. I couldn't kiss you and I couldn't blow you. You never...ate me out anymore. My nipples craved your tongue."

I rolled her to her back and cupped her right breast. I brought my mouth to her hardening nipple and sucked it hard. I moved my hand from her tit and cupped her bushy sex. A probing finger found her dry. This had not been a dream that made her wet. I rubbed my cock against her hip and kept sucking.

"Oh, Baby, I don't know if you are going to be able to get me in the mood after a dream like that. I was so scared. I thought you were going to starve. I tried to pull off the mask because I needed to kiss you but it wouldn't come off. It had grown onto your face. When you felt me up, all I could feel were gloves pushing inside of me."

I rolled to my back beside her and willed my morning wood to shrink. I put my arm under her neck and she cuddled into me. I could feel hot tears on my chest and I knew that she was crying and still really freaked out by the dream.

"It's all going to be OK Mom." I wasn't sure that I believed what I was saying. The situation was getting worse and the death toll was still rising. The first million had died and there was nowhere to put the bodies that continued to drop. Efforts to find a cure were still unsuccessful. The people at the grocery store looked like deer about to meet the bumper of a car.

I thought about our favorite cashier, Kelly. Before the masks and before Mom and I started sleeping together, I had thought about asking the cute cashier out on a date. I hesitated because I was sure that she probably got hit on all day long. She always seemed happy to see me though and we flirted whenever I was in her line.

When Mom and I shopped together and we knew that there was some hot shower sex in the near future, Kelly seemed to look at us with an air of speculation. She knew that we were mother and son but we could barely hide our anticipation of what was to cum.

"Mom, you know Kelly, at the store?"

"Yeah?" This non sequitur seemed to throw Mom off.

"She's cute, right?"

"Yes, she is Honey."

"We should invite her over for dinner sometime."

"She'd have to strip and shower and we'd have to wash her clothes." Mom was getting it.

"We'd be half way there, wouldn't we?"

"And I'd be doing what exactly? Watching? Going to my room and listening?"

"I was thinking you'd be taking a more active role."

"Do you think that Kelly should know that you're fucking your own mother? Incest is illegal. You do know that, right?"

"What is really legal or not legal during a viral pandemic that has

the possibility of killing millions? Billions? They can't even get people

to wear masks when they're out in public. Didn't you say they should be

shot on sight, the other day?"

"Well, I was being a bit obtuse. It is a mandate that isn't being

enforced. Yet."

"What say we go shopping on Thursday. We both know that it's

Kelly's Friday. We could catch her at break and feel her out. Maybe

invite her for dinner on Friday night. A nice meal and some wine, we can

see where it goes."

We were at the store around ten AM on Thursday and Kelly had just

gone on her break. The weather was warm and she was sitting outside. Mom

and I kept six feet away and talked to her while she ate an apple and

drank a smoothie from the juice bar.

"Hi Kelly," I said.

"Hi Derik. Hi Helen." Her exhaustion was tangible. Working in

grocery in this new abnormal world was strange and tiring.

"What do you miss most from the pre virus time, Kelly?" I asked.

She didn't hesitate. "I miss smiles. Can't see them behind people's

masks. I miss hugs. Gotta keep six feet away. I miss cashiering right

handed. We've got the place set up to keep the social distancing thing,

so, we're all in the left-handed check stands."

"Wow. That's gotta suck. Hey, me and Mom want to do something nice

for you. Want to come to our house for dinner tomorrow night. You don't

need to bring anything. Just come and relax, drink some wine and have a

nice meal. No masks. We'll be able to see each other."

Kelly's response shocked us both. Maybe all three of us. Kelly

burst into tears. "Oh. Oh, I'm so sorry. I've been stressed to the max.

We've been busier than we ever have been. We're very short staffed and,

and..." Fresh tears coursed down her cheeks. "Give me your phone."

I handed her my phone and she put her digits in and handed it back

to me. "Text me the address and time. I'll be there." Her break was over

and she headed back to work.

Mom and I shopped and went through Kelly's line and we got to talk

a bit more about the menu for tomorrow night.

When we got home, after the shower sex, we talked about the young lady's reaction to the invitation.

"Well, maybe your plan won't come to fruition but it seems like

Kelly really needs this." Mom said.

"Yeah, I don't think that it's going to be what I had expected but

it feels like a really good thing that we're doing for her."

I got my phone out and texted her our details. I got a reply soon

after and the plan was set.

The next night we had a good meal prepared and Kelly showed up

right on time.

"I showered and put on clean clothes just before I left home." I surprised her by pulling her into a tight hug.

"We just cleaned up and changed clothes too." I released her and Mom took my place. Kelly looked pleased as she hugged Mom as hard as she had hugged me.

"Oh, it smells so good in here you guys. Thanks for this. It feels like I haven't been hugged in forever. I'm sorry, I have so many tears right now." Kelly sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"It's OK dear." Mom handed her a box of tissues and the woman dried her eyes and nose.

"Let's get some wine and sit down. Dinner's nearly done."

Kelly and I sat at the table while Mom bustled around the kitchen. Soon we all had a glass of wine and dinner was being placed on the table. Kelly enjoyed the baked chicken breast with roasted potatoes. There was asparagus and green beans. Once all of that was cleared away, we had brownies and then more wine.

The conversation had gone the way you would expect, the virus was the main subject. How it had affected everyone and how it had affected the three of us specifically. With a third glass of wine in each of us, we could see that the exhaustion of the grocery store was really hitting Kelly.

"You're staying here tonight dear." My mother told our favorite grocery clerk.

"Oh. Um, I shouldn't. You've only two, um." Kelly lost her train of thought and Mom and I helped her to Mom's room. "No. I'm. I'll go home Helen."

Mom helped her to strip down to her underclothes and tucked her under the covers. Kelly started sobbing into Mom's pillow and my mother laid down beside her and cradled her head until the tears ran out and sleep took the woman.

Mom came to my room and removed all of her clothes. She crawled into bed with me and we kissed for a while. Eventually my cock got the better of me and I rolled on top of her.

"You gonna fuck your mother while a beautiful drunk woman is asleep just on the other side of the wall? What if she hears me cumming?"

"Well I love to hear your pretty O song. I'm sure that if she weren't dead tired, she'd enjoy it too. Hearing a woman have a real good Orgasm is the most beautiful sound in the world."

"You're such a guy, Derik. You're right though it is such a joyous sound. Mmmm."

The last was her exclamation as my hard cock penetrated her again after a couple of days of holding off. First because of her bad dream and then because we were planning our dinner with Kelly.

"Oh, fuck Mom. I can hardly stand not loving you for two days." Words escaped me and I started to really get in to screwing my mother.

It wasn't long before Mom's moans and cries were reaching a peak and then she came with a long low moan.

"OOOoohh."

"Oh Mom, I'm cumming too. Sssshiittt."

I was still on top of her when we heard something. Floorboards creaked and then the door moaned open slowly. Kelly didn't really look like she was awake. "I heard something," she said softly. "Oh. Oh. I'm so sorry. I'll go."

"No Kelly," Mom said as I pulled my cock out of her and scrambled to the door. "Come here honey." Mom said and I took Kelly's hand and led her to the bed. Mom was still spread wide and each of us laid down beside her. She took Kelly's shoulder and pulled her into a hug. The woman made a noise that showed her pleasure at the embrace.

What she didn't seem to notice was that Mom made a very subtle but practiced move and Kelly's bra was unhooked.

"That noise," she said almost in her sleep. "It sounded like when Daddy used to come over to my place for a visit." Mom slid the woman's bra down her arms and handed it to me.

"Yes Honey. Did you like what Daddy was doing with you?"

"Oh, it was wonderful. He used to come over a couple of times a week. Mommy didn't take care of him anymore. She's older you know?"

"Yes Baby. Did you make Daddy feel good?" Mom probed gently and I grew a very hard woody.

"Yes. Daddy's nice and big. He fills me up so good."

"Why doesn't he come over and fill you now, honey?"

"Hospital."

We both gasped. "He's in the hospital? You poor dear."

"No. Daddy's building maintenance supervisor. They won't let him out, so he doesn't spread the virus."

"Ah, but you miss him, don't you?" Mom was rolling toward Kelly and then she pushed back against me. I took the hint and slipped out of the bed.

The two women moved across the bed. They were facing each other and Mom pushed down on Kelly's shoulders. The woman moved down and buried her face in Mom's chest and sobbed. "I miss him so bad."

Mom moved so her left breast was right in front to Kelly's face. They had moved far enough across the big bed that there was now room behind Kelly. Mom looked over her shoulder at me and whispered, "condom"

We were in my room and I still had a box of rubbers from before Mom and I became lovers. I took two out of the box and Mom signaled that I should get in bed on the other side.

While I walked around the bed, I saw Mom push down on the woman's panties and Kelly took the hint and slid them down and off. Mom brought her back to her chest and then did one of the sexiest, kindest things I had ever seen. Holding the back of Kelly's head, Mom brought her nipple to the woman's lips. "Here baby. Mommy and Daddy will make you feel good.

I heard a sob from Kelly as she latched onto Mom's breast. Kelly brought up one hand and massaged my mother's tit while she sucked on it.

I took the hint and rolled on a condom, being as quiet as I could, and then crawled slowly onto the bed.

It looked like Kelly knew what was about to happen, because she ran one knee up along Mom's leg, causing her to spread open to be entered. I got behind her and fished around for a minute then I felt Mom guide me into Kelly's pussy.

I slid in slowly and felt Kelly shudder. "Oh, Daddy." She sobbed around Mom's nipple. I moved my hand up to squeeze one of her boobs but Mom's hand was already there. I just put my hand over hers and felt her kneading it.

This was a slow, loving act meant to comfort one person. The craziness of the times had taken a big toll on the young woman. Kelly sobbed and moaned and we did our best to be gentle and give her what she needed. I felt Mom's hand move from the woman's breast and I let mine take its place. Her nipple was so hard. On the bottom of my cock, I felt Mom starting to work Kelly's clit. Kelly grunted around Mom's nipple. I started thrusting a bit harder but was still being gentle. I had cum in Mom not too long ago so this was all for the comfort of the woman sandwiched between us.

We rocked away for a good five minutes. Everyone's movements were getting a bit faster and more deliberate. Kelly removed her lips from Mom's boob and drew in a long breath. There was a pause in everyone's movements and then her breath exploded out of her. "Ah, Fuck, I'm gonna CUM! AAAhhhh. Oh! Oh!"

"That's it, Baby." Mom said softly to Kelly.

We felt her relax and I pulled out of her pussy.

Mom got out of the bed and I did too. We covered her and went to the other room and crawled into Mom's bed. We held each other and I don't know why but we were both crying. These crazy times were taking a toll on all of us.

12