My Mother Bullied My Friend

Story Info
She bullied him until he could no longer accept it.
2.8k words
3.28
39.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayden_1
Jayden_1
59 Followers

This story includes themes of nonconsent, humiliation, provoking, insults and revenge

***

I was on my way home from college with my friend Greg, he lived in the house right next to me. Tired after a long walk from school, we finally arrived at the neighborhood, I walked towards my house and he walked towards his. I knocked and my mom opened the door, it smelled really good, she had cooked a tasty Syrian food that we used to eat in the home country. I waved to Greg and shouted that we would hang out over the weekend. Mom leaned forward through the door and shouted, ''You stupid bastard.''

We walked in and I was ashamed as usual by her disrespectful and wicked attitude towards my friend Greg. Mom has treated Greg terribly and bullied him for a long time, ever since we were little, in first grade in elementary school.

Mom and dad got married in 1995 in Damascus, Syria, when they were 18 years old. Mom's name is Alia Haddad. Mom was and still is a good looking woman, she participated in three different beauty competitions/pageant where she won all three, between the years 96-98. Two were in Syria and one was in Lebanon. So mom is a three times honored beauty queen. I really wish her personality and attitude were as good and nice as her looks.

Mom and Dad moved to the United States in 2000 and gave birth to me in 2001. Dad is a successful businessman and runs a business here in the US, mom is unemployed. Mom cares a lot about her looks, she has been training in the gym since we came to the US, to keep a good body. She trained her buttocks and thighs to make them bigger and better.

It was Saturday and I was preparing myself for an evening out with Greg and other friends. We were going to a festival in town. Mom asked me where I was going, I told her I was going to the festival, it made her wonder with whom.

I said, ''Mom, I'm going out with my friends, can you stop treating me like a child?''

She replied, ''Will Greg go out with you too? I hope not, how the hell can you continue to hang with that bastard. Oh, what I hate him.''

''Mom, you need to stop with that terrible attitude of yours. What's wrong with you? You've been on Greg's case since we were kids. You've been bullying that poor guy for such a long time, and he has never responded back to you or shown any sign of anger. He is a good guy, let him be, please,'' I said with a pleading voice.

''The guy is a loser, he doesn't deserve to be friends with a guy like you. Why did you even befriend an American from the beginning, why not hang out with your own kind?'' mom said angrily.

I replied ''But why exactly him? Of all my friends, it's just him who you bully and treat badly. What has he done?''

''Because I never liked him from day one. Since I first met him, when you and him went to elementary school. He looked like bad news, and I hated him at first sight,'' mom said.

I couldn't cope with her hate speech so I just went out and went to the festival with my friends.

After the festival, around 11pm, I invited Greg to my house. Dad was out with his employees at a work meeting and would not come home until early in the morning. We came in and started playing a wargame in my playstation 4. Mom came into the living room, put her hands on her hips, and stared with anger in her eyes, at me and Greg.

''Why didn't you inform me that you would bring guests home?'' mother said.

I didn't say anything. "Is there any problem, Mrs. Hadad?" Greg said.

I replied, ''No, no, of course not Greg, you're very welcome and can stay for as much as you want.''

''Is he? I think he should leave my house immediately,'' my mother said in a determined voice.

''But Mom, please! Show the guy some respect, he's in our house,'' I said at the same time as I was incredibly ashamed of my mother's actions.

Greg said, "No problem, I'll leave. Sorry if I bothered, Mrs. Hadad."

Mom took a few steps forward, "Go to hell and leave my son alone, you ugly, poor bastard," mom said while making jokes about him.

I didn't talk to mom that night. When I laid in bed that night, I began to think about and remember everything bad and evil my mom has done to Greg. When we were little in elementary school, when mom came to pick me up, she always used to comment on Greg's appearance and looks in front of all the other students. She used to talk about how ugly he looked, how big his nose was, how stupid he is, and she invited other students to tease him. My mom bullied Greg everyday and every time she picked me up from school. I always felt sorry for Greg, but he said nothing about it.

Once when Greg was waiting for me on the porch, my mom came out and threw big garbage bags at him and demanded he throw the garbage.

Another time, I asked Greg to come over and help me with my homework. We were sophomore students back then. Mom all of a sudden told Greg to mow the grass. He said he would like to do it later, but he couldn't now because he was helping me with the homework. Mom got furious and started screaming, she walked up to us and spit on Greg's face and gave him a slap in the face. I was shocked and tried to explain, but Greg said it was nothing. He showed no signs of anger or sadness. He helped with the homework and then mowed the grass before going home.

Another time, just after we passed junior year in high school, I arranged a barbecue party at home, I invited my whole class and relatives, mom and dad were also present. In the middle of the party, mom got an outburst at Greg, screaming at him and uttered offensive words to him, in front of everyone.

Greg once came over to our house because he needed help, he had hurt his back and had to go to the emergency room, he has no car, so I had to take my mom's car and drive him to the hospital. I started the car and was about to drive, but my mom rushed out and demanded that I get out of the car. I explained the situation to her and that Greg was really hurt. She said it didn't concern us and that Greg should seek care himself. Greg got out of the car and walked up to us, he very politely asked if it was ok for me to drive him to the hospital because he was in need of care. Mom then started screaming at him and asked how he dared to ask for something like that and she ended the attack on Greg by giving him two slaps on his face. He walked away, very sad and hurt.

Mom had so much hatred and anger towards him that it was not reasonable, he had done nothing. After we graduated from high school in May this year, I took the opportunity to invite Greg and three other close friends. We had the house to ourselves, mom and dad were out, and apparently wouldn't come home before night. We ate and played video games all evening, we had a great time. The others went and Greg stayed a little longer. We sat at the dining table and talked, then I heard the door open and mom came in.

''Well, well, what do we have here?'' mom asked with a calm voice.

''Hi Mom, no big deal, I had invited some friends over, they left an hour ago. Greg is going home soon," I replied.

Mom stared at me for a minute and then said, ''But darling, you have to notify me before you invite people home, you understand that?''

Then Greg said, ''It's not his fault Mrs Hadad, it was me who asked if we could have this day here with our friends.''

Mom looked at him with wider eyes, ''Shut up! Who the hell do you think you are? How dare you talk to me, you damn freak, you should leave my house now!'' Mom screamed at him.

''Mom! You can't talk to him like that, that's rude.'' I said.

Greg rose up to his feets, and told me it was ok. He was preparing to leave, then mom went to the dining table and picked up a plate and threw it on Greg's forehead, making him bleed, I drove him straight to the emergency room, they had to sew stitches. I then drove him home, I apologized for my mother's behavior, but he said it was not my fault and that he did not want to cause a big deal out of this.

The bullying from my mother continued as usual, every month and every day she saw him, Greg was bullied by my mother. We chose the same college, we started to study in early September. I once or twice asked dad to talk to mom and make her stop treating Greg the way she does, he always replied that he would talk to her, but there is no change. So I never asked him for help again, because he clearly failed.

Dad went in early October on a work trip to the Middle East, the visit was to the homeland, Syria, and then the other nations. It was an important work trip where he went to negotiate new agreements and get more employees to his business. He will be gone for about 9 months, returning July next year. He asked if I would like to go with him but I refused.

Then, around two weeks ago, when it was Halloween, Greg came over to my house, he wanted to borrow something from me and then go to a halloween party. He wasn't invited to the party to begin with, it was my ticket, but since I don't celebrate Halloween, we from Syria don't celebrate Halloween, so I gave the ticket to Greg so he could go instead.

We stood and had a fun discussion, he was on his way out, I followed him to the door, then I felt a presence from behind, it was mom, and I knew she would do something. ''You look like a fucking freak, you're a waste of space for society. You don't belong in my house, go out and go celebrate your fucking party,'' mom said while making fun of him.

''I'm already out Mrs. Hadad, can you just give me and your son a break from this, please?'' Greg said.

Mom being shocked by his response, she then said, ''What is that supposed to mean you little filthy, ugly, worthless piece of shit?''

Greg said, ''Nothing ma'am, I just want to go to this party while I'm happy, I ask for nothing more.''

I saw anger shine in my mother's eyes, she took a step forward and said, ''You know what, you're a son of a bitch, your mom didn't raise you well and your dad didn't either. They were pigs and they gave birth to a pig and freak like you.''

This was the first time I saw Greg shed tears. But he had his reasons. His parents died in a tragic accident when he was young, his relatives took care of him, he lives alone. I felt really bad, mom's brutal attack on him with these strong and sensitive words. I tried to talk to Greg but he just ran away crying.

Mom just laughed and said I should stop spend time with Greg, that he was a loser.

The next day I tried to reach Greg but to no avail, he did not answer. It was Saturday and I wanted to go out to a club, I gathered a bunch of friends and we went and partied. During the party I checked the clock, it was 2am, I apologized to my friends and said I could not stay any longer. I was so drunk and tired. So I went home.

I parked the car outside the house and walked slowly to the door. I was drunk and could barely walk. Oddly enough, I noticed that the door was unlocked, but I was so drunk that I didn't think clearly.

Walking in, I hear sounds from above, upstairs. I walk up the stairs clumsily. After taking the last step up, the sounds starts to sound strange. If I didn't know better, I'd say it sounded like moanings. Like someone was moaning. I opened the first door, nothing there, the second, nothing there, my own room, nothing there.

I then approached my mom's and dad's bedroom. The moaning only increased and increased the closer I came. I opened the door and I froze in shock. I saw Greg Fucking my mom from behind fast and properly with his hands on her hips. They were angled towards me, both of them was looking at me.

''Mom, what the hell is going on!'' I screamed in shock while looking at them.

Mom didn't answer, and neither did Greg. She seemed to enjoy Greg's fucking from behind very much. I kept yelling at mom to understand what she was doing and make her realize the scandal. My effort was unnecessary. Mom did not care what I said and did. She was just moaning with an open mouth and with an enjoyable facial expression.

''Ahhhh, this feels good Alia, I love pounding this pussy, ahhhhh,'' Greg said with a heavy and breathless voice.

"It's Mrs. Hadad, you son of a whore, ay ay ay ay, ahhhh, OMG,'' mom replied.

''You WHORE, you fucking BITCH, don't talk about my mother!'' Greg screamed and started fucking my mom faster and harder.

''AHHHH, OHHHHH, AY, AY, AY, AY, AY, OMG, OMG, OMG,'' mom kept screaming for a while.''

I was surprised of how much my mom enjoyed herself, she hated Greg very much, but now she seemed to love him and his dick and just can't get enough of him.

Greg then lifted mom and put her in a reverse cowgirl position, he shoved his dick in her pussy and began fucking mom very, very, very fast. Mom just screamed with closed eyes and enjoyed every second of it.

''YEAH, YOU'RE AMAZING. FUCK ME, FUCK ME, DON'T STOP!'' She screamed very loudly.

And she also screamed, ''MY FUCKING HUSBAND HAS NEVER FUCKED ME LIKE THIS IN HIS WORTHLESS FREAKING LIFE. OHHH MYYY GOOOD, THIS FEELS SOO GOOOOD.''

I couldn't take it anymore and decided to rush in on them and interrupt the whole thing, I began to approach them.

''NOOO, STOP WHERE YOU ARE! Don't come here,'' mom screamed.

''But mom, I want you to stop, what are you doing?'' I said with an emotional voice.

''I'm enjoying myself, please just give me this night babe, that's all I'm asking you, just this night,'' mom said and begged me at the same time.

I just looked at them both, not knowing what to do or say, I turned around and then quickly looked at mom again and said, ''Ok mom,'' and I started to cry.

''Thank you honey,'' mom replied looking very excited.

I began to walk backwards towards the door. I got to the door and kept looking at them, Greg winked at me and then started fucking mom again, this time unbelievably fast and good.

''YEAAAAAH, OHHH MYYYY GOOOOD, YEAAAH, YES, YES, YES, AYYYYYY,'' mom screamed while squeezing her tits and looking up with her mouth wide open and enjoying herself.

''Please just get the fuck out of her and go, come on babe, close the door and leave,'' mom yelled at me while getting banged by Greg.

I closed the door behind me and left, I went to Greg's house and slept there. The next day he came to me and told me that he was going to live with my mom until dad comes back home from his business trip in july next year. I had nothing to say because he and mom had decided it. I switched keys with him.

Since that day, always at night, I heard mom screaming at nights while getting fucked by Greg, every single night, and it's just been a week since Greg started living with mom. It was still 8 months until dad would return back home, but I had to wait.

In the meantime I used to think about mom and Greg, from how they used to be and treat each other before to how they are now with each other. Mom used to bully Greg and did horrible things to him. Now, Greg is fucking her every day and making her orgasm and scream, he is the boss, she has surrendered to his dick.

Jayden_1
Jayden_1
59 Followers