All Comments on 'My Mother Ch. 01'

by W4444

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
dirtysondirtyson3 months ago

How are they going to explain her growing tummy when the father returns ??

Marvin2017Marvin20173 months ago

“I’ll have a couple extra pancakes to go along with all that syrup…”

Believability, strained.

M

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

About ending. Please continue.

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman543 months ago

Very good start. Waiting for chapter 2 now. Lots of questions to be asked and answered. Does dad return though. If mom is as lovely as son says she is, how can dad stay away??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Erotic story of love. Reminds me of how I felt about my late mother.

Please continue. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story but you rushed the ending. Please have part 2 and let your readers know the future of these two lovebirds!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

They can let Dad watch with his cock in a cage.

DomBETODomBETO3 months ago

Nice...

I'm waiting for the sequel.

DomBETODomBETO3 months ago

Nice...

I'm waiting for the sequel.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Nice story blending incest and romance. Looking forward to more stories.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff3 months ago

In our nearly 54 years of marriage, my wife has NEVER slept wearing her bra!

cageysea9725cageysea97253 months ago

Ugh. Either you're not a native English speaker, or you're a moron. The writing is horrible. Don't write more until you are fluent in English. Being a native English speaker doesn't mean you're fluent in English either.

AllwindAllwind3 months ago

Nice, only slightly wordy, but put together beautifully

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m not against mother-son love tales. But this one, as told, was ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked the story but it was too short 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The true love of son is wonderful. Watching Rom-Com with Mom has led to more in the right way. Starts as little tease, seeing Mom's beautiful tits is an experience like no other.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's amazing that mother nor son even discuss getting pregnant. It could be the mother knows she can't have any more children, but the son doesn't know that and probably doesn't even care. He just wants that sopping wet pussy.

And this so-called loving couple didn't even mention anything about dad in the picture. I'm all in for love and romance and hot streaming sex and maybe even making a baby between this couple but let's talk about all those things that may hinder they future as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It sounded like a 14-year-old wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was obviously written by someone from India that's trying to sound American. It just ruins the story for me. In my head all I can hear is the words sounding like someone from India?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Me and my mom? It's my mom and I. I can tell you're not a native English speaker. Good plot though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous