My Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

The next morning I woke up and noticed she'd gone. I got out of bed and looked for her. She was cooking breakfast downstairs. She heard me come in so she turned back and looked at me. Our eyes met.

"Good morning" she said awkwardly.

Not responding, I went straight towards her, pressed my hands across her face and pulled her beautiful red lips towards mine. A long wet kiss, my own mother kissing me like those girls kissed their boyfriends romantically. When we broke off our saliva dropping down from our lips, looking directly into each others eyes, declaring our love for each other.

"I love you mom"

She smiled "I love you more" and embraced me.

I wasn't hungry for breakfast. All I wanted was her. Removing her top I gazed at her beautiful tits. I sucked on her tits like a little boy. She moaned with pleasure. Massaging her breasts I decided to fuck them. I asked her to sit down on the couch and she did without asking why. I took out my dick and placed it between her breasts. She understood what I wanted to do so she joined her breasts together with her hands and started pleasuring me. To intensify she licked the tip of my dick and made eye contact with me. She smiled and I smiled back.

Later I removed her panties and gazed at her beautiful pussy. I kissed her clean shaved pussy and licked her until she moaned with pleasure reaching climax. Immediately after that I inserted my dick in her pussy which was still wet and tight. She sucked me in and I groaned. Looking deep into her eyes I knew this was more than just sex. This was our love.

12