My Mother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,448 Followers

"Yeeees!" she cried, "fuck me! Fuck me, oh fuck me so goooood! Ahhh! Ahhhhh!" While still crying out, her entire body tensed up for one golden moment, as the orgasm washed over her, and then she twisted and turned, clearly out of control.

That did it for me. Seeing my wonderful mother-in-law cum, while she screamed like a banshee and convulsed like an epileptic made it impossible to hold back anymore, and finally I surrendered in the battle that had lasted since she first kissed me: I came. I bathed in the sweet ocean of relief, I welcomed the wonderful agony of orgasm. I probably said something stupid too, but I honestly don't remember, everything is kinda blank for a couple of moments.

What I do remember is the guilt-mixed feeling of pride as I looked down at the beautiful, sexy and completely spent woman on my kitchen-table, and the knowledge that I'd just fucked her. Fucked her like she wanted, no like she needed to be fucked. And it'd been the best sex I'd ever had - that's where the guilt came into the picture, since she wasn't my wife...

As her eyes slowly regained focus, she noticed me looking at her and gave me a long look that spoke a thousand words. It spoke of love, of trust, desire, lust and... gratefulness.

I bent down - which wasn't too easy as my cock was still embedded in her - and kissed her. Slowly, lovingly... telling her that we were in this together without saying a word.

--

A couple of hours later, as I sat in my small office upstairs, it all seemed so surreal. Unlike the event from the night before, I could clearly remember everything; her soft lips, her full breasts... her amazing pussy. The way I'd taken her, done with her as I pleased was both upsetting and oh so arousing. Not to mention the fact that I was now an unfaithful husband! And this time I had been in full control too. Yeah, she'd started things but the word 'no' had never crossed my lips. I'd never even considered stopping. Yeah, I'd objected, but it had taken very little persuasion for me to surrender.

The worst part though? I didn't feel guilty. And I felt that I should feel guilty. It hadn't even been guilt that had chased me from the breakfast-table after a fast meal. Rather, it had been the awkwardness. I mean, what do you say to your mother-in-law after fucking her silly across the table? Apparently, you say "I have some work to do..." and hurry from the kitchen.

I did have some but I hadn't been able to focus on it. Not surprising, perhaps, but the same thoughts and questions kept coming back to me. Would we do it again? What about Christie? Was I a cheater? Did I want to be a cheater?

And - both unwelcome and welcome at the same time - images of a sexy body, large, full breasts, red, smiling lips and her warm, sultry eyes radiating need kept making my heart speed up and lust return to my groin.

Someone knocking on the door interrupted this pleasant and disturbing daydream and before I could call out, it opened.

"Excusez-moi, Monsieur," Molly said as she stepped into the room in a fake-French accent - that suited her new attire in an extremely arousing way! She'd changed from the (somewhat) discreetly sexy blouse-and-skirt she'd worn this morning into an overtly slutty French-maid uniform. A uniform that consisted of a dangerously short, black dress that didn't even reach her stocking-tops and was so tight and low cut across the chest that only a miracle kept the well-rounded ladies from escaping, a small, white, frilly apron and atop her head was a cap in the same, frilly material placed upon her beautifully-styled hair. The entire dress was edged with that frilly stuff...

"Mo-molly?" I asked, simply awestruck. Wow, she was a vision! She even had a choker around her neck in that same flimsy fabric that turned me on a great deal.

"Mol-ly?" she asked in that cute accent, acting confused, "I am Madeleine, and I apologeese foor interrupting le Monsieur, but I 'ave to dust le Monsieur's office." She held out the duster in her hand - that I'd completely overlooked until now. Then again, looking at Molly's tits squeezed into that little dress, I wouldn't have noticed the house collapsing.

Without further explanation, she strode into my little office on her towering, black pumps and started dusting my bookcase across the room from me - giving me the best possible view. Funny thing was, though, it only seemed to be the top-most shelf and the bottom one that needed dusting - making this sexy woman alternating stretch as high as she could reach and bending over... again, giving me a view to wake the dead. Her stockings had a noticeable, black seam running from her shoes all the way to the top, ending right below the gentle curving of her sweet, round ass. I couldn't tell you why that silly seam was so erotically charged, but it was - made her seem more... available, somehow. Like an advertisement-sign.

"Dere," she said when she reached the end of the shelf and turned around to look at me once more. She noticed me staring and smiled, pleased with the rapid attention I gave her little show. Her smile turned inviting as she slowly walked towards me, with each step her boobs strained against the thin fabric of the uniform, and they inevitably drew my eyes. Big, round knockers just begging for attention... and put out on display, just for me. I drank them up with my eyes, longing to hold them, fondle them again.

"And last..." she muttered as she stepped in between my legs and gently pushed them further apart with her knees, "I need to clean Monsieur's 'ow-do-you-say... cock?"

And with that she slid down on her knees, her hands finding my zipper that she quickly opened, pulling my boxers down and letting my growing dick spring out into the free air.

"Oooh, Monsieur," she gushed happily as her cool hand grasped my hardening member, "all deez for moi?"

"Eh... yeah," I breathed, not willing to interrupt her or dissuade her in any way. This was about to be good!

"Mhm..." she leant in and took a deep breath. Then, with a playful little smile, she looked up at me.

"Smells like pussy, Monsieur!" she teased me, "needs to be clean!"

Without further ado, those inviting lips that I kissed so deeply and hungrily a couple hours ago closed around my cock, shocking the hell out of me.

"Oh God!" I gasped, surprised and very, very happy with this new development. Still keeping eye-contact, she began sucking. Slowly, carefully, she let the most intense, the most tangible arousal I had ever felt build in me.

"Molly... Madeleine!" I gasped, managing correct myself, still enough in control to remember our little game. Her lips slowly gliding up and down my iron-hard shaft sent waves of desire through me, making it harder and harder to focus on anything. I closed my eyes, letting myself sink into it, forgetting everything but the beautiful, sexy woman bringing me such wonders.

"Ah... Oh yessss..." I groaned as my arousal grew and grew. I opened my eyes, looking down at my sexy little maid and couldn't help but notice that she too seemed awfully... happy, content. Like being on her knees with my dick slowly gliding in and out of her mouth was where she wanted to be. She met my eyes and slowly pulled her head off my tool, all the time smiling at me.

"Mhm... magnifique!" she exclaimed and gave my dick a long, teasing lick, from my balls to the tip. Her wicked smile at my sharp intake of breath was something out of a wet dream, I swear.

"More..." I croaked, my voice filled with need, and her grin widened - for an instant, before she once again coated my bulbous head with her cute little tongue, licking up and down and around my oh-so-eager dick. She grabbed it in her hand to hold it aimed at her face and continued her wild French-kissing. Her nimble little tongue managed to touch and tease all of my most sensitive place, and it slowly drove me wild.

"Oh fuck..." Not the most eloquent cheering-on, perhaps, but it was all I could manage at the time.

"You like, Monsieur?" she asked in that teasing voice, and I nodded in full agreement - I did indeed like!

Then, suddenly, she dove back in, her luscious lips closing around my stiff prick and she slowly worked more and more of the hard shaft into her wondrously soft and wet mouth. But instead of going about half-way down and then up again, she just continued further and further down. Not that I'm claiming to be of horse-like dimensions, but still... I figured that her mouth had to end somewhere, right?

"Yeah..." I gasped as she sank more and more of my cock into her mouth and further into her throat. It was extremely tight in there, and her strong muscles massaged my cockhead in a way I hadn't imagined. Wow!

"Glurgh," she gagged but stubbornly continued until her face pressed itself against my pubic bone. Then she looked up at me, a triumphant look in her eyes, and I almost came right then and there. After having noted the look of sheer amazement in my eyes, she withdrew, pulling her face off of my dick. As she came up for air, she grabbed my cock, jacking me off while she took a few deep breaths and wiped away the long line of drool that stretched from her lips to my cock.

"Wow," she breathed in her normal voice, "it's been a while." Without waiting for a reply, she attacked my cock again, her lips quickly moving down my shaft 'till they met her hand. Then, in perfect harmony, she started working me over with both her soft hand and even softer lips, and she soon had me gasping for breath again, scooting back and forth on the chair without knowing quite what I was doing. Clearly, the foreplay was over, and she was getting down to business - and what business!

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," I moaned, not even aware that I was talking - everything else was gone except for the raw, undiluted pleasure coming from my mother-in-law sucking off my cock.

She kept looking at me, meeting my eyes whenever I looked down at the wonder that she was, and suddenly grabbed my hand with her free one. Without missing a beat, she moved it on top of her head, and using it to push herself further down along my hard shaft. Even I understood that she wanted me to take control, and I vividly remembered how she had... enjoyed... me taking charge earlier at (on!) the breakfast-table.

Not on to miss out on new, exciting experiences, I placed my other hand atop of her head too, and using it as leverage, I pushed down upon her and thrust up a bit.

She gagged loudly, but otherwise continued sucking like a good girl so I did it again. And again. Oh, wow, it felt sooo good.

The outfit, the wonderful body, barely hidden beneath that outfit, the roleplay with that cute little accent, the clear and absolute submission on her part and the intoxicating feeling of power that gave me... and her warm, wet mouth and the tightness of her throat as she repeatedly stuck my dick down there; all in all, the only reason why I managed to last as long as I did was because she already had drained me a couple of hours ago.

Even so, a guy like me can only fuck a sexdoll like Molly - excuse me, Madeleine - for so long before it becomes too much, and I was rapidly nearing that point. Losing control of myself, merely hunting the pleasure my delectable mother-in-law so skilled was providing, I stood up in an abrupt movement, pushing my chair backwards, but holding Molly onto my cock with my hands. With a fervor and complete lack of consideration for anything but my needs that I would never admit myself capable of, I fucked her mouth. Hard, fast strokes, in and out, holding the defenseless woman still with my hands while I took my pleasure from her, with or without her consent, listening to her gag and watching her drool as she struggled to accommodate the onslaught.

"Fuuuuck, Molly!" I finally gasped and felt the well-known waves of bliss crash through me. It was ten times any orgasm I'd ever experienced before. The power, the build-up, everything... it was an incredible feeling, and I jammed my cock into her face and held it there while pleasure rushed through me.

Then I collapsed back onto my chair, finally letting go of Molly. I knew I should feel ashamed of how I'd treated her - she'd made it so good for me, and I had just abused her in return but I felt too good. Nothing else mattered except the exhausted feeling of well-being I experienced.

And what did my poor, abused mother-in-law do? Well, she certainly didn't scream or cry at me. Instead, she stayed on her knees and gently took my still-somewhat-stiff member in her mouth, nursing it down from its high.

It tried to respond to her touch, but was so utterly spent that it had to give in and shrink back down to travel-size. She continued caressing it slowly with her mouth until she, with a final kiss, put it back inside my boxers and pulled them up. Then, with a little shuffling around and some assistance from me, she closed my pants and stood up.

"Eeef dere's nothing else, Monsiour, I 'ave to go cleen the keetchen," she said, a little hoarse and curtsied. And then I watched that round sexy ass sway out of my office with the growing feeling that this was all unreal.

--

The rest of day went about as usual. That is, if usual is having your extremely attractive mother-in-law flirt with you and try to be 'caught' in compromising situations. Like reeeeally leaning in to hand you the salt at dinner, showing off the deep cleavage the low-cut blouse that she'd put on after getting out of the maid-outfit gave her. Or bending over at the waist when checking on the potatoes in the oven, letting her skirt slide up over the stocking-tops, showing off her creamy white thighs above them.

Yeah, this was what counted for normal around here now, apparently. Still, even if she didn't seem to harbour me any resentment, I felt guilty for the way I had behaved. The post-orgasmic high had faded and I was once more Ordinary-Rick, and Ordinary-Rick felt bad for fucking a woman's face.

"Listen, Molly," I began as we sat at the dinner-table.

"Yeah?"

"About ehm... earlier, you know. I'm sorry about... well, it..." I tried to apologise but it wasn't exactly easy. 'Sorry for raping your mouth' is not an apology I'd ever have to give before!

"Shh... Rick," she interrupted my feeble attempts, "it's okay. You needed it, and it was hot! The way you cut loose and just took what you wanted? God, I was so wet, I wanted to hump your leg!" She gave me an alluring smile, and I nearly lost my breath. But even so...

"Okay, yeah, but still... it must have been... really uncomfortable... me being so... ehm..."

"Rough? Eager? Controlling?" she finished for me, "uncomfortable, yeah, sure. It hurt. But I hurt so good! You gotta understand that once you get me going... and you really get me going, Rick," her voice got a little thick at that, "I'm up for almost anything."

"I eh..."

"You don't need to understand it, you know. You just need to know it's true. And if there's something you wanna do, just do it. We can always figure out if it's a future no-go afterwards," she said earnestly. I didn't quite understand it all but it seemed like she was giving me a carte blanche.

--

For the rest of the night, we were a normal couple. Which was surprisingly easy to be with Molly. We meshed well together and had a nice night with some Netflix and a little wine - not too much this time around, though. She was very eager to cuddle, and it felt both very nice and hell-worthy at the same time. Yeah, twice (well, three times, actually, but I couldn't really remember last night...) I had been Christie unfaithful, but sex is sex, you know? This somehow felt worse, cuddling up with her mother like this, feeling her soft body against mine constantly.

A slightly awkward moment arrived when it was time for bed... and Molly just naturally followed me into mine and Christie's bedchamber. I was about to object but she just looked at me, stubborn and begging at the same time, and I caved in.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I had no idea what she was thinking but I was trying to find a way out of this. Torn between Molly's and my shared need for each other and my love for my wife.

Unsurprisingly, there was no way out.

--

The best way to wake up? That morning, I found out that it's with my mother-in-law's lips wrapped around my cock. I got pulled from my dreams by an intensifying feeling of arousal, and as I opened my eyes I looked down my body to find Molly happily sucking on my cock that had risen to the occasion without me even being conscious.

"I... Molly?" I asked, confused and aroused.

"Oh good, you're awake," she grinned and without any more delay, she swung one of her shapely legs over my body, ending up straddling me. With experienced ease, she guided my rock-hard dick into her wet, welcoming pussy.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned as she sank down on it, letting gravity impale her on my grateful prick, "oh fuck..."

"Ah... Molly..." I gasped, still disoriented but quickly catching up as arousal shot through me at being engulfed by my sexy lover.

"Oh Rick," she panted as she began slowly bouncing up and down on me, "oh, so biiiig! God, I've wanted this since you fucked my face yesterday..."

She was quite a sight as she rode me, her large proud breasts bouncing freely, her taut stomach-muscles straining to keep her going and her beautiful face contorted in pleasure. It didn't take long before I started to thrust up into her, meeting her on the down-stroke. I grabbed her hips for leverage and used them to guide her movements - pressing her down as I shot up, trying to bury myself fully in her wonderfully soft pussy. Despite being a somewhat slow learner when it came to the brave new world of experimental sex, I was picking up on what Molly liked, and Molly really liked me being in charge. The natural way, she yielded control to me, the way she moved, the louder moans, the... the energy she excluded when I took charge was too much even for me to miss.

"Rick..." she gasped, and I found myself fucking her harder and faster. She was so hot, I couldn't help myself! And she eagerly followed suit, bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Rick, please... here..." she moaned and grasped my hands and led them up to her stiff nipples. It broke our rhythm, but only for a second before we found each other again.

Her nipples were hard and extremely sensitive - at least if the little scream she gave when I squeezed them was any indicator!

"Please... harder..." she begged, and I readily granted that request, pinching them with my nails 'till I was worried I'd break the skin (or I would have been worried, had I been conscious of anything but fucking the brains out of the little sex-goddess above me!) while hammering up into her. Without really meaning to, I began using her tits as counterweights, pulling down on them as I thrust upwards, and it drove Molly insane.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck, it hurts! Yeees! Fuck me, fuck me! Punish my tits, God I love it! I loooove it! Hurt them, hurt me, just keep fucking meeee!" she screeched and she rode me like a possessed, hunting the big O. Where I'd normally would have been quite shocked by her words, now I was so caught up in the whole dominance-thing that she'd pushed me into, that they only fuelled my arousal.

"Riiiick... I'm so close... Oh GOD!" she gasped, "Oh fuck me... Fuck your mother-in-law!! Yes! She's bad, punish her! I need it so bad... make me cum! God, Rick, make me cum and I'll be your slut forever...!"

And with that, her entire body convulsed into spasms, and she wailed her orgasm out!

"YEEEES! OH YES!" she screamed as she came, and I gave her nipples a last, savage twist and thrust my cock as hard as I could into her one last time, while watching Molly cum. Gasping and moaning, she pulled herself up, pulling her stiff nipples from my grasping hands and just sat on me, rocking back and forth on my cock, milking every last drop of pleasure from her orgasm.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,448 Followers