My Mother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,448 Followers

"Oh... oh wow..." she muttered a little while later when she finally regained the ability to speak. She looked down at me with a loving smile, "that was... wow..."

"You're really something," I said in awe, smiling back.

"Mhm, something good I hope," she purred and leaned down for a long, tender kiss. Her tits lay as soft weights against my chest, and my arms encircled her as we made out, my cock still hard and ready deep inside her.

"That was great, Rick," she smiled at me.

"Yeah..." I agreed, not really knowing how to proceed from here. I mean, I was gonna get my rocks off one way or the other, I was sure. Molly was definitely not one to leave me hanging! I wouldn't mind a little head, like yesterday, and I had a feeling that she'd let me cum on her face, like in the movies... but how to ask for something like that?

"And you deserve a reward," she continued, her smile turning impish. I thought she'd read my mind, when she lifted herself off of me, letting my still-hard and very wet dick loose but instead of crawling off me and going down on me, she repositioned herself a little and grabbed my cock, aiming it upwards.

As she once again lowered herself down on me while still holding me, it finally dawned on me what she had planned.

"Oh God," I breathed, "really?" Yeah, not the smartest comment, I know but I was so caught off guard. I felt like a kid being promised the biggest toy in the store - thinking it was too good to be true, but still hopeful and excited.

"Unnh..." she groaned as my cock met with her tight, little asshole and pressed through, "yeah, really. What, you've... never had... anal before?" She smiled that naughty smile of hers down at me as she sloooowly lowered herself downwards.

It felt like nothing before. She was tight, so impossible tight but soft and yielding at the same time, and it was so... forbidden, dirty. I was doing something 'wrong' just for the sheer hell of it.

"Ahh... no," I admitted.

"Ooooh... you're so goddamn big," she gasped, pain and excitement clearly visible on her face as her ass fought to accommodate the invading tool, "that's too bad though," she continued our 'conversation' in a strained voice, "never had a little ass-slut before? Oh, yeah, sooo biiig..."

And finally I was all the way inside. Her ass held me in a vice-like grip that I never wanted to be released from while she just sat upon me, getting used to the large, foreign object in her ass.

"This is so hot," I told her as I looked up upon her, "you're so hot."

"Why, thank you," she grinned and ever so slowly started rocking back and forth on me, rubbing my dick with her ass' wonderful, tight grip.

"Mhm... Rick..." she murmured, getting into it. She lifted herself up a bit and let herself fall back down, impaling her ass on my dick. I got into it, following her moves and thrust upwards, like we had only a moment before when I'd fucked her through her orgasm.

"Yeees," she said with a sharp intake of breath, "you like that? You like fucking my ass?"

"God yes!" I exclaimed and underlined my point with a good, hard thrust, making her cry out.

"So biiig!" she gasped, "I love it! I love your big, fat cock, Rick!"

"And it loves you," I answered with a grin and grabbed a hold of her hips, using them for leverage. I knew I wouldn't last long like this; she was so hot, and this short morning had already overloaded my senses - from waking with my dick in her mouth to fucking her to fucking her tight ass.

We sped up, both needing more and more. Her ass accepted my vigorous thrusts, and the sensations were quickly becoming too much for me. But I wanted more! I hammered up into her, as hard as I could and tried my damnedest to think about baseball... money... work... anything else than my slutty mother-in-law's hot, tight ass around my cock.

"Fuck!" I muttered and with a sudden movement, I rolled us around. Though surprised, she followed my lead, and we ended up with her on her back and me between her spread legs, still buried hilt-deep in her ass. The angle was a bit awkward, but we made it work.

And I fucked her. Hard, fast, hammering down into her welcoming little ass with abandon, not caring about anything but the wonderful sensations I received.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned for every hard thrust that shook her body, "Oh, fuck! Punish me, Rick! Oh, God, I'm so bad, I need you. Hurt me! Please... I need you..."

I was barely paying attention to her babbling, all that mattered was forcing my cock into her, again and again, to get as much out of this before it was too late - and that particular deadline was fast approaching. Her ass massaging my dick was quickly making me lose what little control I had.

"Fuuuuck!" I growled and with one last, hard thrust that shook the entire bed, I emptied myself into my mother-in-law's tight ass and more or less collapsed on top of her. We lay there for a while, catching our breaths and just feeling one another, me still buried inside her bowels.

Then she slipped out from underneath me and went to the bathroom (and I noticed with equal pride and embarrassment that she walked a little funny...) and came back with a wet washcloth. Dutifully, she knelt down next to me on the bed and started cleaning my spent dick.

"Normally, I'd do this with my mouth, "she told me with an apologetic smile, "but I hadn't planned this, so I didn't clean me beforehand..."

"Ehh... sure," I answered, not completely comprehending her meaning, "you hadn't planned this?"

"Well, to get fucked, sure," she winked at me, "but the backdoor-action was more of a spur of the moment-kinda-thing."

"Ah. Well, it was a great spur," I declared.

"It was indeed..." She looked down at my clean cock and bent down and took it all into her mouth for a quick suck. I took a sharp intake of breath at this but she pulled off again, threw the washcloth into the bathroom and snuggled up to me.

--

Now that I had fucked her pussy, mouth and ass, Molly seemed to have decided that I was hers. Or, perhaps more accurately, that she was mine. She took every little excuse she could find to touch me, whether on the arm in a flirtatious way, or on the crotch in a more I-want-you slutty way, or to kiss me. She managed to rub her ass or tits against me an impressive amount of times. Slow as I may be, I was getting the distinct feeling that she was not at all unhappy with how things were progressing, and she was definitely looking for more.

It made me realise a something - so far, she'd been the initiator for every single sex-tryst we'd had. That wasn't odd, though, seeing how she was the seducer and I was the (happily?) married man. At the same time though, we both wanted me to dominate her. She happily slid into a submissive role, once I started to assert dominance, and the sex got so much... wilder, better.

But if I was the top-dog, shouldn't I also decide when and where we fucked? In a way, that made sense, considering all that had happened yesterday and this morning - but on the other hand, it went against everything I had thought I knew about women. Then again, so did Molly...

I was quietly debating these ideas as I watched Molly clean the table after lunch. She knew my eyes were on her as I sat and nursed the last of my coffee, so she made sure to wiggle that hot ass of hers with every little step.

"Oops," she giggled as she dropped a knife, right by my chair. With heavily accented movements, she bent over to pick it up, her skirt riding up her shapely thighs, up past her stocking-tops to give me tantalising glimpses of her teeny panties.

Without at any point making a conscious decision, I suddenly found my hand sliding up under her skirt, feeling the soft skin of her round ass. Feeling me groping her, she stayed in 'position' allowing free roam across her glorious buttocks.

When my other hand joined in feeling her up, she bowed down a little further and grabbed hold of her ankles, trying to sturdy herself and giving me the best possible access to her sexy behind.

"Find something you like?" she asked, giving me a teasing look up over her shoulder. As she said that, I slid a couple of fingers in under her panties and felt her moistening slit.

"I did indeed," I grinned as she took a sharp intake of breath at my probing fingers.

"Mhm... yesss..." she sighed when I found her clit stroked it, "Ahh... more..."

I stayed focused on her clit, rubbing and pinching it, eliciting gasps of desire. Finally, she let go of her ankles and put her hands on the floor, just to steady herself. Keeping one hand on her cunt, keeping the fire there burning, I put the other on her lower back and gently pushed her down.

She got the message and obeyed my silent instruction, going down on knees and elbows, holding her ass high for our shared enjoyment. Moaning quietly, she moved with me, trying to increase the pressure on her pleasure-spots.

I was in a bad angle though, so I went down to the floor next to her, one hand rubbing her clit while the other went exploring the gorgeous mounds under her blouse. In beneath her bra, I found her nipple and from just a gentle caress, it eagerly hardened.

Clit and nipple well in hand, I found a good rhythm, pinching and stroking both, keeping them stimulated while she almost shook with desire, trying to rub against my fingers without breaking the rhythm. Despite an ache from unfamiliar movements and unpleasant angles spreading in my wrist and hand, I found that I really, really enjoyed this. Sure, it wasn't fucking, but giving her pleasure like this - being in control of her and turning her on like this was definitely something. With a wicked grin, I slowed down my right hand in her cunt, spreading my fingers so as to gain less contact and friction with her needy little nubbin. She reacted instantly, trying to hump my hand, but to no avail.

"Please..." she whined, rotating her hips, seeking the pleasure of my hand, "please..."

"Please what?" I asked and stroked two fingers quickly across her clit, then left it alone, making take a quick breath before sighing in desire and frustration.

"Please... more..." she gasped, moving around, trying to catch my fingers against her clit. She looked up at me with eyes burning with need and desire, silently begging for more.

"More of... this?" I asked, giving her five or six fast strokes while I pinched her nipple hard between my nails.

"AH! Yeees!" she gasped, "Yes, please!"

I gave her what she wanted, stroking her hard little clit, but excruciatingly slowly, giving her what she wanted, without really letting her have it.

"Sir, please! I need to cum, please!" she begged, as she once again tried to hump my hand.

Sir? She called me sir? That was a strange turn-on, to be honest, especially in her needy tone of voice. I wasn't sure just what it meant or entailed, but it felt... exciting!

"Please, Sir... let me cum. I'll do anything... please..." she begged, "I'll be good, so good..."

This was getting intense!

"Anything, you say?" I wondered while pinching her nipple hard between my nails, making her gasp.

"Oh yes, Sir! Anything!"

"You're really desperate, huh?" I grinned evilly, trying to play the role as the cruel master while raking my brain for something... something suitably degenerate for this whole situation.

"Yeees! Please, Sir, I need to cum. Please, let your little slut cum! Please...!"

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna fuck your mouth first," I said slowly while scratching her clit with my nails, "gonna stick my dick down your throat and cum on your face before you get to cum. How does that sound... slut?" Not terribly original, perhaps, seeing as how we'd already done that but... damn, it had been hot!

"Yes... Yes, Sir, please fuck my mouth!" she gasped, "fuck me wherever you want!"

I let go of her, stood up and unzipped my pants. My heart hammered in my throat as I prepared to violate my mother-in-law's beautiful face... it was so wrong but God, I wanted it!

She knelt up, and I lead my iron-hard dick out of my boxers and into her warm, waiting mouth.

I was... well, it felt like I was someone else as I grabbed the back of her skull with both hands and started to fuck her. Hard. Fast. It was... unbelievable. Power is an incredible aphrodisiac, and though it obviously corrupts, I didn't care. She'd told me to go for it, and now we were going to see if she meant that.

She gagged and drooled as I hammered into her mouth, only giving her brief, occasional breathing-pauses before continuing the onslaught.

"Fuck Molly!" I grunted, "so hot! I love this!!"

She didn't respond, staying still with her mouth full of cock and her hands clasped behind her back, allowing me full use of her throat. And I took full advantage of it, I can guarantee you that! Tears were streaming down her cheeks as I gave her another short break, she gasped for air before opening up again, letting me into her mouth and down her throat once more.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I gasped, barely coherent, eyeing nothing but my own pleasure and desire. I had no idea how long we had been fucking - or rather, how long I had been fucking - but I knew it wouldn't be much longer.

"God... Molly..." I gasped and tore my dick out of her mouth. One, two, three strokes, and a cascade of cum spewed out over her upturned face and into her open mouth, gasping for breath. Three waves landed on her, the first across her forehead, the second in her hair and the final across her upper lip.

"Oh... wow..." I gasped, looking down at my mother-in-law with her face painted with my cum, sexual satisfaction and pride mixed with guilt at how I'd treated her. Had I crossed the line? What was I turning into?

"Mhm, wow indeed," she smiled and gently took my dick in hand and took it into her moth once again, her tongue licking my spent cock. Once all traces of sperm were cleaned off, she pulled it out again, and, with a wicked grin up at me, scooped the cum on her lip up with her fingers and put them in her mouth.

"Mhm... tasty..." she smiled up at me, while my dick was desperately and fruitlessly trying to regain its hardness at her lewd display.

"God, Molly," I said, "you're so hot, you belong in porn..."

"Heh, thank you, dear," she grinned before continuing in a more somber mode, "now, Sir, you promised me release..."

"I did? Yeah, I guess I did..." I grinned, "lay back."

Obediently, she laid down on her back, her legs spreading almost automatically, welcoming me in. I knelt down next to her, my right hand finding her wet pussy, my left her large boob with the still-hard nipple. And there, on the kitchen-floor with cum still drying on her face, I rubbed my gorgeous mother-in-law to a loud orgasm.

- - -

The next two days were... wonderful. Molly showed me sexual adventures I'd never even dreamt existed, and the sexual high of having the beautiful milf at my beck and call carried me through the dark times when I worried about Christie's return. We slept in our bed every night, and waking up next to her was surprisingly easy to get use to - and to thoroughly enjoy.

But two days later I stood here, in the airport, waiting for my wife. I was a wreck but tried my best not to show, not to fidget. I had to be strong... calm... cool, until I could figure out what I was going to do about this whole situation.

"I love my wife, I love my wife, I love my wife," I mumbled under my breath, and - for the umpteenth time since I left my house - I wished I'd told myself that on that fateful night when I fell under Molly's spell.

But that was a lie, I knew. Honestly, I had no regrets - just thinking about Molly now made my heart beat a little faster... and my dick twitch a little.

"Honey!" I heard from my right and looked over to see my wife stride towards me. She wore a dark-grey dress that fit her tall, slender body so well. How the short, curvy Molly was related to the thin, elfish blonde smiling at me was a mystery to the entire family. We hugged and kissed - chaste and decent, like I knew she preferred in public (well, actually, that's how she preferred it generally a major difference between her and her mother, I couldn't help but think), and I took her bag, listening to her chat about her trip and the long, boring meetings, all the while feeling like, well, like a scumbag.

On the drive home, I'm pretty sure she picked up on my unease (she's a shrink, after all) because she quieted down and gave me her analysing look. Whenever she gets this really intense look in her eyes, I know she's gathering all the information she can - from my words, actions and even movements - and trying to piece something together... too often with precision-like accuracy. I had to counter that. I couldn't risk talking about Molly, or I might give everything away, so I began talking. It came out a little suspicious, I think but I managed to throw off my trail by going over everything that had happened while she was away - well, without mentioning her mother, of course.

At home, Molly had dressed down (both a relief and a disappointment, to be honest) and didn't greet me by kneeling down and offering a blowjob, so, you know, so far so good.

"Hey dear!" she smiled and hugged Christie when we got indoors, "and Rick!" I got a hug as well, longer and more heartfelt, her huge boobs pressing against my chest. Then she led us into the kitchen where the coffee was ready.

What should have been a cozy day wasn't. Not to me at least, but I think between Molly and myself, we managed to fool Christie. I couldn't really relax though but was constantly on my guard, making sure not to let anything about what really happened the last few days slip. Christie remained rather quiet, also through the nice meal that Molly made us, but we acted normal, and I was sure we managed to keep her in the dark.

Well, we mostly acted normal. My dear mother-in-law didn't seem to be quiet on the same page as me. Whenever Christie wasn't looking, she gave me some risque shows, like rubbing the stilk of her wineglass suggestively or pulling down at her shirt while leaning forward, showing me that supple cleavage I was so in love with. While Christie was in the bathroom, she gave a carrot a very convincing blowjob, keeping eye-contact with me while the orange stick slid in and out of her lips. I tried to get her to cut it out! Christie was home and we were just mother and son-in-law again but somehow she didn't believe I was sincere. Maaaaybe because my eyes were fixed on her mouth as she pleasured that lucky carrot, remembering how many times it'd been my dick between those soft, hungry lips.

Luckily, nothing lasts forever, not even dinner or the awkward night infront of Netflix watching some inane show about nothing. I was relieved when Molly announced she was going to bed - though the smouldering, inviting look she cast me as she said it didn't exactly ease my discomfort.

"I'm so glad you're home," I whispered to my wife and kissed her neck and let my hand run down her back, "I've missed you..." We were in bed, and though sex with Christie was nothing like with her mother, I really needed to be with my wife tonight. To feel her under me. To see her writhe in orgasmic bliss.

To get my world realigned.

"I've missed you too, Rick, but... I'm... I'm just really tired," she answered, the apology clear in her voice.

"Honeeey..." I all but begged and kissed her ear, "you've been gone for a week..." Normally a week isn't long for us to go without sex (truth be told, at this point we hadn't slept together for a month), and normally I'd readily accept her refusal. But... I needed her tonight.

"I'm really sorry..." she said, and I knew she meant it. Sex had always been one of Christie's weak spots. It was like a chore to her. Maybe I was just bad at it but she'd never liked it and only agreed to please me. I knew that, and since I knew that, I always felt bad when I managed to convince her for a roll in the hay.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,448 Followers