All Comments on 'My Mother-in-Law Catches Me'

by Tf8008

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mil

Loved it obviously I'm a tit man as well. Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wasted opportunity

Great story idea it had so much potential but it is written as if the author is a 13 year old with no idea about sex.

Tf8008Tf8008about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed my most ambitious story yet, favoriting it and rating it high.

Angela is, in fact, my mother-in-law and does indeed look and act exactly how I described her. This is a real life fantasy of mine, but I never originally planned to make a story based on it, so it is, of course, less storytelling and more pornography. Thank you all for still enjoying it. :)

Tf8008Tf8008about 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous - "Great story idea it had so much potential but it is written as if the author is a 13 year old with no idea about sex."

Haha I figured I'd get some backlash about some of the more outrageous parts of it. But yeah, I definitely have a refractory period, and doubt I'd actually be able to produce the amount of semen I described in the story.

But this is based off a real fantasy I have with my actual mother-in-law, so I would like to assume the amount of arousal I'd experience with her would be something like this ;)

HDblackheartHDblackheartabout 3 years ago

This story is hot and has potential for more I know its a fantasy of yours what's written here but I encourage you to expand on this I would love to see this go further.... Like say the mom and her son in law eventually have sex which the daughter is present for or arranging... Or maybe the wife gets intimate with mom and they decide to bring her husband into it more deeply

Titman4469Titman4469about 3 years ago
Thank you

Please continue this story. Don’t listen to the hate. It takes months now for a story like this to come around with a big tit theme because people break writers down. I don’t understand why people read stories if they don’t like the fetish, and then bitch about it.

Thanks again. Keep going.

IgnoringResponsibilitiesIgnoringResponsibilitiesabout 3 years ago
Decent story

I liked it, but reading a stutter is really weird. He doesn’t have to be macho chad with confidence oozing out of every pore, but “t-t-t-thank... you” is really cringe to read. There are other literary ways to show nervousness and disbelief than “w-w-what.. a-a-are you... d-d-d-d-d-d-doing.” 4 stars as I liked the story

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 3 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, loved it. I hope there will be more to come from these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story! This is definitely one fantasy I have with my own mother-in-law!!! Great writing...keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn that was a great story! You need to continue their story to include the daughter in on the action. Not really a tit man myself but I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, I was hard from the very start. My mother in law caught me masturbating one day. My wife left Saturday morning for a five day business trip. Saturday afternoon, I was on the couch, naked, with some porn on the TV. I had put a towel under me because I knew this was going to be messy. I was slowly jerking my cock with some baby oil, just enjoying myself.

I had been watching the porn for about a half an hour, not wanting to cum too soon. I like to build it up for a massive load that shots all over the place. Out of the corner of my eye, I see my mother in law, standing at the sliding glass door watching me. I pretend not to notice her, and start using both hands on my throbbing cock. Soon pre cum is oozing out the tip, I take a side glance, and MIL is still watching. She has her hand under her dress, and is rubbing herself.

I took my thumb and scooped the precum off the tip of my cock and brought it to my mouth. Sucking my thumb and eating my own cum is too much for her to take. She opened the slider door, and came inside. I pretended like I was surprised and tried to cover myself. She ripped off her clothes and sat down next to me. Her hand reached for the shirt I had covered up with and threw it to the floor. Her hand grabbed my hard cock and stroked it. I turned to her and kissed her on the lips. We both became super excited and our hands were all over each others bodies.

Soon I had my hand between her legs and was rubbing her sopping wet pussy, she was ready to cum. Her hand was busy on my cock, precum was keeping my shaft well lubricated. While my one hand was getting soaked by her juicy cunt, my other hand was playing with her more than ample tits. She was moaning louder and louder. I told her I was ready to cum and get ready for a big load. MIL aimed my cock toward her and shot my hot juicy cum all over her tits and stomach, she came so hard, her juices were soaking the towel we were sitting on. We were inseparable for the next few days.

AkpervertAkpervertabout 1 month ago

Thirty-eight G - holy udder, man. What a pair of titties that would be.

I can relate to the 'bra fetish' - I've got one myself. I love to inspect laundry baskets to know how big some of the ladies I know are. I don't know of any over 44DD.

I WISH I could have seen my eldest stepdaughter's tits before she was reduced (hell, I'd LOVE to see them now!) She was stupendous. But the opportunity never came - though I did, just with the thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTf8008@Tf8008
Long time reader, new member. Former author and writer of normally tasteful and family friendly works. Had a family and stopped writing, but thought this would be fun.