My Mother-in-Law Catches Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she said, "care to explain what this is about?"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. What was even the point? All I could do was sit there, looking at her with remorse, body vibrating, and tears still streaming down my face. Angela dropped her bra onto the floor, sat down beside me, and put her hand on my thigh, rubbing it.

"Jordan, calm down, I won't tell Melissa," she assured. She reached behind her and grabbed a tissue from the box on the end table and gave it to me. I dabbed the tears off my face.

"Y... you won't?" I asked. I felt a lot better already. My wife learning about this would most certainly be the end of me.

"No, I won't," Angela smiled. "This is just between you and me, but I would like to know what you were doing with that." She pointed at her bra.

"I... um..." I began, but to no avail.

"No, don't tell me. I know what you were doing with it," she sighed. "Have you done this before?"

"Uh... um... well... I..." I suck at being interrogated.

"How many times?" she asked. "Twice? Ten? Twenty?" I closed my eyes and lightly shook my bowed head with each number. "A hundred???" I raised my head at that number and gave a light nod. "So... every time I came over to visit???"

"I... I'm sorry..." I sobbed, dabbing my eyes again with the tissue. I turned my head to look at her.

Angela's kind eyes looked at me. "So you really do feel that way about me, huh?" she said, and then she smiled. "But I suppose I've always known, and that makes all of this easier. I've seen you look at my tits many times before. Melissa's told me you're a huge tit lover."

She removed her hand from my thigh and lightly caressed her right tit. I looked down at her hand as she started from the bottom and ascended up the large surface, then I looked back at her eyes, which were still looking at me.

"Would you like to touch them?" she asked. "Would that make you feel better?"

I started shaking nervously again, I really wanted to say yes, but instead I said, "I can't. I really want to... but I can't do that to Melissa."

Angela laughed. "What? What do you mean?"

"Touching her mother's tits?" I replied. "You don't think that's a no-no?"

Angela laughed again. "Oh my god. She didn't even tell you?"

Now I was very confused. "Huh? Tell me what?"

"Oh my, she probably should've just told you..." Angela said. "She knew we were going to be alone together today. She's a lot more open than you think she is, if you know what I mean. I'm not upset about the bra thing. I thought I would get home before you."

Wait... what? Is THAT what Melissa has been hinting at these past few days? Holy shit I really love her. I slowly and nervously brought my hand over Angela's left tit. I looked at her and she just smiled and nodded with approval, so I gave it a light caress. It was so fucking big - my hand was barely half its size. I ran my hand lightly over the whole upper surface area, and suddenly she pressed my hand right into it. I gave it a few gentle squeezes, amazed at the softness, yet I was still uneasy about the situation. Much to my surprise, I felt nothing down below in my crotch. She forced my hand harder into her large watermelon breast. I began squeezing it harder, appreciating its incredible size. My dick now started to move.

"Melissa tells me that titty fucking is your favorite thing in the whole world. I'll bet you've always wanted to fuck these." Angela pulled down the collar of her shirt to reveal the same mile-long cleavage I was edging to this morning. "Would you like to fuck my tits?"

"Whoa, uh... um..." I stuttered. My dick started to soften again as my body began to shake nervously again.

"It's okay. It's the one thing she said you've always wanted but she could never do for you. She said it was your greatest fantasy." Angela grinned. "Come on. Stand up. Get those pants off. I want to see what my daughter's been raving about all these years." I removed my hand from her breast and stood up slowly, turning around to face her. Angela positioned herself on the edge of the couch and briskly removed her shirt, tossing it to the side.

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. My wife's mother sat right there in front of me, only five feet away, wearing only her pants and a faded green laced bra, another one that I recognized, having jacked off with it dozens of times before. This bra could barely support the insane amount of breast meat that I was staring at. Her skin was surprisingly smooth, not as wrinkled as I would've expected for a 51-year-old woman.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at my tits?" she asked. I undid my belt and zipper, pulled down my pants and boxers and removed them. I stood in front of Angela with a scared, intimidated, flaccid penis. Am I not even going to get hard? What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm ALLOWED to do this! I should be excited!

"Are you going to be alright, Jordan?" she asked, puzzled. "I thought this was your greatest fantasy."

"It... it is... but... oh my god..." I stuttered. This was ridiculous.

"Maybe you need some more reassurance," Angela giggled. She squished her tits together and began fondling them over her bra. She squeezed and squeezed, all the while looking at me seductively. My dick finally began to grow now. She continued to play with her tits while my friend continued to rise.

"Oh ho ho, there we go," she exclaimed. "Mmm Melissa got a good one, didn't she?" She kept playing with her tits for about another minute until my cock was pointing straight to the ceiling. Angela smiled as she reached her arms behind her back and I heard the snapping sound of her bra clips. One snap, two snaps, three snaps. With each snap, the weight of her enormous tits pushed down the lace cups just a tiny bit more. On the fourth snap, gravity did the rest, causing those all natural 38G flesh bags to crash down onto her thighs.

"Now come here," she demanded. She ran her hands underneath and lifted up each of her heavy breasts, and I finally could see her gorgeous nipples that I've often seen poking out of her shirts. Surrounding those perfect nipples were equally beautiful two-inch light pink areolas. I would've expected them to be a lot darker. She lifted up her tits and spread them apart invitingly. "Come here and prove to me how much you love your favorite mother-in-law."

I stepped slowly towards this amazing open invitation. Oh my god... I can't believe this is about to happen... I don't think I'm going to last very long. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, and seemed to get even harder with each step I took. Angela's mouth gaped as she gawked at what was about to placed between her tits.

"Oh my god... THIS is what my daughter gets to have all the time?" she gasped. "These big tits were made for you, big boy." Her choice of words didn't help the fact that I already knew I wasn't going to last long.

I was now only a couple inches away from her body and the massive flesh cavern that would suffocate a horse. I ran my cock along the inside of both of her tits, lightly caressing each one along at least eight inches of soft white breast flesh. The long wrinkled stretch marks along her tits was such a huge turn on. My cock was so hard that I felt like it was literally going to explode. I placed it on her chest, right in the middle of that deep cavern, with the tip just a few inches underneath her neck. Angela smiled and looked at me, then looked back at the head of my incredibly erect cock pointed right at her chin. She slowly and gently closed her tits around it, and I moaned as I felt the warmth and softness of her skin as it made contact with mine. Soon it was completely smothered, with nothing but the helmet still barely poking out.

Oh shit. "OH MY GOD! Unnnnngggghhh!" I groaned as a small wad of cum immediately shot up from my cock, followed by a much larger second one violently impacting Angela's chin and knocking her head back. Another rope rocketed up and splattered on the ceiling, followed by even more and more flying nearly just as high. I was experiencing the most incredible orgasm of my life, with almost no stimulation whatsoever. Neither of us moved a muscle, and I stood there in shocked pleasure as I watched my pulsating phallus do all the talking. "Uuunnnnghhh ohhhh goooddddd..." My cock continued to spurt ropes of white hot cum, over and over and over again, splattering all over Angela's neck and especially her massive tits.

"Oooohhhhh wooooowww," Angela exclaimed, looking down at my still-spurting cock. "You really have wanted this your whole life, haven't you? Holy shit!" I never counted how many spurts of jizz had shot out. I doubt I'd be exaggerating if I said it was at least 20 spurts, and it still wasn't even done. One would think I hadn't ejaculated in over a year, or, more likely, that my prostate contained a spare reservoir of cum, saving itself for just the right moment.

Soon, after about twenty seconds, my cock finally stopped pumping out large, thick ropes of cum, but continued to pump smaller amounts, oozing out the tip, dripping down between Angela's enormous tits. "Oh my god... oh fuck... oh fuuucckkk, ooohhhhh," I groaned one last time as my record breaking orgasm subsided. Angela's chin, neck, and tits were glazed with the largest amount of cum I had ever produced in my life by far. The black leather couch was also neatly decorated with all the ropes that flew up and missed her entirely.

"Holy shit, Jordan!" Angela cried, "I've never seen so much cum!" She looked down at the oozing tip of my still fully hard cock. "Oh my god... oh wow. Mmmm." She pushed on the sides of her tits a few times, and I heard the squishy sound of my cum being stirred around my shaft between them. As she pushed and pulled her tits together, the sticky cum formed thick white slimy strands between them and my cock. "Mmmmm wow. Oh my god, look at all that! Mmm don't tell me your greatest fantasy is over already, is it?"

My eyes pierced her with my burning soul. "Not a fucking chance," I declared. I grabbed onto her giant cum-covered tits and squished them tight around my cock. These were by far the heaviest tits I had ever felt; they were at least five pounds each. The soft all-natural breast flesh was so heavenly, and I gave them a few hard, vicious squeezes as I pressed them as tight as possible together. I started bucking my hips at great speed, mercilessly fucking my mother-in-law's gargantuan tits. My own cum provided all the lubrication I needed.

"Oh my god, yes!" she cried out. "Yes! Fuck my tits! Fuck my huge fucking tits with your huge fucking cock! Oh my god!" Her entire body was convulsing with the power of my thrusts. Her heavy breathing and intense moaning... I didn't think she would like this that much.

Oh my god this is amazing. This is literally a dream come true. Oh my god! I held tightly onto her tits and squished them hard as I continued to fuck them with all my might. After a couple minutes of violent pounding, I slowed down the pace and enjoyed watching the sight of my very, very happy cock just barely poking out from between Angela's giant 38G tits with each thrust. She grabbed onto them as well, but all four of our hands together weren't enough to handle all this breast meat she's been lunking around her whole adult life.

I let go of her tits and let her squish them together herself. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her close as I started thrusting harder again. Oh my god I'm going to cum so fucking hard again. Fuck these fucking tits. Oh my god. I continued thrusting for another minute, then I placed my tired arms down to my side and continued thrusting slowly, each time watching the head of my cock emerge. The inevitable feeling began building up down below.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum again," I announced. I arched my back a little and placed my arms behind it as I kept thrusting, picking up the pace a little bit more.

"Mmmm yes," Angela moaned. "Cum on my tits again. Spray between my big fucking tits again! Mmmm yes!" She squeezed them as tight as she could and looked down at my cock playing whack-a-mole. When I felt the cum getting ready to release, I clenched and thrust a few more times until I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Nnnngghh oh my god here it comes!" I exclaimed, and then screamed. "FUUUUCCKKKK! AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" I unclenched and fired another violent volley of cum onto Angela's chin. She thought she was prepared for it, but this blast was even stronger than the first one. The sheer force caught her by so much surprise that her head jerked back harder than the first time. She gasped and looked up, watching as two more thick ropes hit the ceiling.

In between each pump, I would thrust in and out again, making sure that my cock was poking out every time it puked up another thick white projectile all over Angela's humongous tits. This stimulation-enhanced orgasm was even more intense than the first one I had just a few minutes ago. There was only about 11 or 12 large spurts this time, but that's still far more than I normally shoot in a normal ejaculation, but it felt so fucking amazing. This was a dream come true for me, so it didn't surprise me that I would produce this much. My cock continued to pump and ooze out what I believed to be the last drop of semen in my body.

"Mmmmm ohhh my gooodddd," Angela moaned, looking down at her drenched tits. "Mmmm look at all that fucking cum! Mmmmm wow! How much do you have in you?" She looked up at me with bright eyes and huge open smile. She was clearly very proud of what her body is capable of doing.

I thrusted my dick through her twice-soaked cleavage a few more times as it pumped a few small oozes out of the tip. She smiled again and kneaded her tits together, squishing the cum all around. The amount of all that creamy white fluid currently covering her tits was nothing short of amazing.

I began to pull my cock out from between my mother-in-law's monster tits, and she opened them up a bit as I pulled out, then squished them back together, wiping some cum off my shaft. I stepped back and looked at my creation. My cock was still pointing straight up, and oozed a little bit more. Angela let go of her heavy tits and allowed them to flop down onto her thighs, splashing her black work pants. All over her neck and between her tits was a very thick waterfall of love fluid, cascading down her abdomen. Her tits themselves looked like someone had dumped a bowl of vanilla pudding on them.

Angela got up from the couch, her huge frosted breasts swayed and bounced down to her belly button. "I'm going to go clean up this mess you made," she laughed.

"Really? Angela... YOU made this mess," I replied, breathing heavily.

Angela giggled and pointed at the jizz-splattered couch. "Sit down, relax," she said sweetly. I obliged and sat down right where she was sitting, in the only spot where I wouldn't get semen on my bare ass. I reached over and grabbed a tissue from the table and wiped off the remaining cum from my very satisfied cock, which had yet to begin to soften, then I heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom.

I leaned back on the couch and sighed. Oh my fucking god. I can't believe this actually happened. 15 fucking years... wow. That was amazing. I looked up at the ceiling and saw a few wads of cum still stuck up there. Holy fuck... I've never cummed that hard... or that much before... oh my god... I looked at my dick resting solid on my shirt. Bet you never expected that, huh buddy? Holy shit... this was the best day of our lives by light years. Not a single thing could top this day.

I heard the water in the bathroom stop, and after a few moments, a still-topless Angela walked down the hallway toward her bedroom. She stopped and turned to look at me. "Would you like some water, hun? You're probably quite dehydrated now," she asked, giggling.

"Yes, that would be great, thanks," I replied. Angela grabbed a glass from the cupboard, filled it up with water from the sink, and brought it over to me. Her heavy hangers swayed with each step, and brushed up against my shaft as she leaned over to put the glass in my hand. She smiled at me, held up her index finger and walked into her bedroom. I pounded back my water and set the glass on the table. A few seconds later, Angela walked into the living room with a pillow from her bed.

"Looks like you're not done with me, yet," Angela grinned. "That's good, because I'm not done with you either." She placed the pillow on the floor at my feet, then stood in front of me. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the head of the couch, her giant sagging tits brushed up against my dick. I placed my hands underneath her natural heavy hangers and squeezed them. God damn these things are so fucking soft!!!

In between squeezes, I ran my hands gently along the entire surface area of those soft blimps. She rocked her body back and forth, grazing my cock up and down with her tits. "Oh my god... mmm they're so fucking huge!" I groaned as I played with them and flopped them around on my dick and stomach.

Angela stopped rocking and pushed herself back into a standing position. She smiled at me and held up her index finger again, then went down the hallway and back into her room. Her closet door opened and shut, and she walked back out with a bottle of oil lube. I gasped, knowing exactly what she had in mind. Maybe this day can get even better.

"Just relax, Jordan," Angela said softly. "I bought this just for today. Meant to use it the first time... but... oops." She giggled and fell down to her knees onto the pillow, and pulled my legs towards her until my ass was right on the edge of the couch. She popped the cap of the bottle open and held her tits up with her forearm. She drizzled the oil all over her soft, white breasts, and focused a stream right down the middle. Angela grinned at me as she put the bottle down, and rubbed the oil all over her massive naturals. "Let mom do all the work now," she said with a glint in her eye.

Angela shuffled forward and hefted her heavy, slippery tits then plopped them down onto my junk. All ten-plus pounds of her breasts were now resting on me. They were so warm, and so beautiful. "Oh no! Where did it go?" she giggled. She grabbed onto her tits and spread them apart, revealing my excited cock below. She shimmied them on top of it and scooped it right up with her breast flesh, then squished them hard together, forcing it through eight inches of slippery cleavage until it came to a stop on her chest. At least I think that's where it was; I could no longer see it, so I thrust up to make it poke out.

"No no no," Angela scolded and glared at me. "I said... let Mom do all the work now." She gently massaged her tits around my dick and pushed them down, allowing it to pop up and say hello. "See? There he is." She squeezed her slippery tits together and bounced them up and down lovingly. She would alternate doing it quickly with her wrists, or slowly with full body motions. When she moved her whole body up and down, she would squish them down to allow my cock to poke out, which was my favorite thing to see. When her wrists got tired from holding up all that weight, she would squish them together with her upper arms and bounce her body sexily. I loved every second of this. Sometimes, she would move her body up too high, causing my dick to slip out, and she would quickly scoop it back up with her tits and keep on going. She was very, very good at this. After a few slips, she found the sweet spot where she could move her body up just enough until the tip reached the bottom, then go all the way back down, allowing my entire length to slide through that warm, slippery cavern.