My Mother-in-Law Catches Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This looked and felt so amazing, but after about ten minutes, I said, "Angela... I don't think I have any cum left in me. I'm not sure if I'm even going to."

Angela kept on bouncing, smiled and said, "That's okay. I'm enjoying this. Doesn't it still feel great?"

"Oh my god, yes," I replied, "and it looks amazing too. This is so fucking hot. This is all I've ever wanted."

She smiled again. "Then that's all that matters. We're both enjoying ourselves. Now just relax and savor this moment. I can do this all day. We don't know if Melissa will let us do this again, so I'm not stopping until you cum again."

Maybe I didn't want to cum again. I would love to watch this for the rest of the day. My greatest fantasy has become reality. My cock was getting an oily titjob from the one woman I've wanted one from the most. Angela had already made me ejaculate more volume than I ever have in my entire life, and here she was, determined to make me cum between her gargantuan tits for a third time. She would hum some familiar tunes, bouncing her tits to the rhythm. She would often smile at me, and also often look down at my happy cock poking between her glistening cleavage. She was very patient, but also very proud of her body.

Of course, it was only a matter of time. As amazing as this was, how it felt inside of there, how it looked, all good things must end. After nearly 30 minutes, my body told me it had finally replenished a sufficient amount of semen in the form of that familiar rumbling down below.

"Mmm, Angela... I can feel it getting ready now," I said.

"Mmm yes," she replied, "cum between my tits again." She pressed her 38Gs together tight with her hands and steadied her pace as she moved her body along my whole length. Up and down, up and down, making sure the tip poked out each time. Angela smiled at me again, patiently waiting for one last explosion. The feeling was building up slowly, much slower than I had anticipated. I had a feeling this was going to be my most extreme orgasm ever. With Angela's tits doing all the work, I didn't have to focus on anything except the great pleasure I was feeling.

"Oh my god, Angela... half way there," I warned. "Oh my god just like that... mmm keep going just like that." The tension kept rising, rising, and rising. I kept watching my dick pop out from inside its slippery new home and now I couldn't wait for it to vomit again. "Mmmm almost there. Oh fuck!" I announced again.

It was now time for this experience to end. I started breathing heavily as I prepared for an orgasm that I believed could very well kill me. "Just a little bit more, Angela!" I cried.

"Oh fuck, yes," Angela smiled. "Yes! Cum all over my big fucking tits again!" She continued the exact same pace, and I clenched as I felt the inevitable. Angela squished her tits as tight as she could, bounced a little more, then pushed them down to fully reveal the helmet, and prepared for impact.

"Oh fuck here it comes!" I called. "OH MY GOD HERE IT COMES! UUUURRRRGĢGHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I unclenched and let loose another violent and relentless volley of love juice. Angela was ready for this one, as she leaned forward and allowed the first few geysers to explode right on her chin and neck, ricocheting all over her body. Fuck... this incredible woman... she had positioned herself and squished her tits to position my barfing bulbous dick in a way that ensured not a single drop didn't land on her. A few more ropes continued to spurt all over her neck and tits.

This third orgasm was indeed the most extreme one of all, as I had expected. My whole body quaked as my lower half continued to fire shot after shot of that precious white cream. The strength of the ropes soon stopped hitting Angela's neck, but continued to gush on her tits, and slowly become just small ooze pumps. I felt paralyzed by what my wife's mother had just finished doing to me. My dick kept pulsing a little more, but by now, nothing else would come out. Angela's tits literally drained me, and the result was very clear in front of me on her neck and chest.

Angela grinned and jiggled her breasts. "Mmm, very nice, big boy," she said. "Now I have another big mess to clean up." She smiled and began to pull her body back away from me, causing my soggy phallus to slip out and smack down onto me. She stood up and allowed her boobs to hang down, still glistening from all the oil she used, but now also a third load of cum. Angela smiled again and turned around to go back to the bathroom.

I sat up and was about to reach for a tissue when I noticed that Angela's bras were still on the floor. I picked up the white one and wiped my dick off with it. It was going back into the laundry basket anyway, plus that was kind of what I was here for in the first place... my how things can change.

When my dick was dry, I collapsed back down onto the couch. The wads from my first two cumshots were still stuck to the ceiling. I looked at my soft, but very satisfied, penis. You did awesome, buddy. Best fucking day of our lives. Holy shit. Good job, my friend.

Angela came back into the living room, fully cleaned off and still topless. "Would you like some coffee before your appointment?" she asked.

"Sure, that sounds great. Thanks," I replied. She proceeded to the kitchen and brewed up a couple cups of coffee for us. I stood up and but my pants back on, then sat down again. When the drinks were ready, she brought them over to the couch. She handed me my cup and sat down beside me. Her breasts rested happily on her thighs.

I took a sip and asked, "So... Angela... tell me something. How did you even come to talk to Melissa about this?"

"Short story," she replied, sipping her coffee, "she asked me to."

"That is NOT the Melissa I thought I knew," I said. "I never even told her what my greatest fantasy was."

"You didn't have to," Angela smiled. "She knew what your favorite thing in the world is. She asked you a couple months ago what your greatest fantasy was, but you said you wouldn't tell her because you didn't want to upset her. She had a fairly good idea what it was then, because she's caught you looking at me many times."

"And... you agreed to this?" I asked. "Not complaining, of course."

Angela laughed. "Melissa and I talk about a great deal of things. She enjoys sex with you, and honestly... I was curious. But she gave me a small list of rules."

"What kind of rules?" I asked.

"Straightforward rules," she replied. "I wasn't allowed to use my mouth, and I wasn't allowed to use my hands either. But... there was one rule that we broke..." she grinned.

"Which rule was that?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

Angela giggled. "I wasn't supposed to let you cum between my tits. I was supposed to ask you to warn me when you were getting lose so you could use a tissue. But... I didn't think you wanted it THAT badly." She looked up at the ceiling and giggled again.

"Yeah, that ship kinda sailed before it was even docked," I laughed.

"So... when I realized how much it meant to you, I chose to break that rule," she winked. "Let's just keep that our happy little secret. You REALLY loved that."

"I guess things are gonna be weird between us now, but I hope not," I said, shrugging. "I hope she lets us do it again someday... mmm fuck... you are so awesome."

Angela smiled. "Thanks, I was hoping I would fulfill your fantasy well enough."

"You did it more than well enough, Angela. Why else would I want it again?" We both laughed and finished our coffees. I looked at the clock and realized it was time to go. I stood up and looked down one more time at the incredible breasts that just finished giving me the top three orgasms of my life.

"You'll get it again soon, I promise," Angela winked, then laughed, "have fun at the dentist." I proceeded to the door and put my shoes on. I put my hand on the doorknob and looked at Angela, still sitting on the couch. She smiled, lifted up her tits and jiggled them.

"You know what? Fuck my dentist appointment," I said as I took my shoes off.

The End