My Mother-In-Law Sucks

Story Info
Mom teaches daughter how to submit to her husband.
4k words
4.34
88.2k
92
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
579 Followers

My wife Macy is lazy, I mean I love her but she is. She will cook and do house work but as far as going out and getting a job that's not happening. And she was up front about it too before we got married.

"My mother stayed home and she took care of the children and the house. That was her job. And I want to marry a man who will allow me to be just a normal housewife."

So for the ten years that we've been married she's been just that a normal house wife. I provide a comfortable living and she stays home and takes care of the house and our, nine year old son, Toby. To which she shuttles back and forth to soccer practice. And I must say it's nice to come home to a home cooked meal and all the sex I can ever ask for. Anytime, anywhere and in any hole I want. And Macy is a porn star in bed too and she just enjoys getting nasty. She even likes watching porn with me. Not many wives will do that.

Well life was good until it wasn't. I got laid off from my job at the plant three months ago and we have been living on unemployment ever since. And to make matters even worse we lost our home. So we had to downgrade and move into her parents mobile home park, "Shady Acres". They hired me to be their official handyman of the park and graciously allowed us to live in one of their rental units. It was a 1982 Oak Wood single wide that they couldn't have rented out if they'd wanted to. But it suited our needs and it was free and free was good.

I came home this afternoon, bone tired from having to replace a water heater in unit eighteen. And my father in law, Bill paid me in cash. A crisp one hundred dollar bill. But anyways I come home and I find my dear wife lying in bed with her laptop open, watching porn and diddling herself.

I guess I startled her because she quickly covered herself and shut the lap top. "Frank! Your home early." she said.

"Hey don't stop on my account, Baby." I smiled and walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed beside her.

Macy smiled and blushed, "Frank?"

"Where's Toby?" I asked and pulled back the covers to expose her cute little pussy. It was so pink and smooth and in the shape of a perfect little "V"!

"He's staying the night with one of his friends." she said and reached over and laid her computer on the bedside table.

"Oh really?" I said and I pulled my muddy Tee shirt off and tossed it across the bedroom. Then I stood up and unfastened my belt and pulled my pants down, underwear and all. And I pointed at my cock and I winked at her.

"Frankie you haven't even showered and you expect me to suck your cock? How gross!" she said making a face.

"Come on baby do it!" I laughed gripping my dick in my hand and waving it at her.

"What kind of woman sucks a dirty cock, Honey." she asked with a sexy little smirk.

I reached into my shirt pocket and took out the hundred dollar bill and tossed it at her, "A whore."

Her blue eyes went wide and she brushed back her shoulder length blond hair and looked down at the money. Then she giggled and reached down and picked it up and laid it on top of the computer, "So you prefer a whore over your loving wife?" Macy got on her hands and knees and she crawled across our king sized bed. "What would your dear wife think of you spending the last of your hard earned dollars for a blow job?"

I just smiled. Macy enjoys role playing and she can really get into it, too. And since she was in the mood I decided to ask her to do something that she absolutely refuses to do, "My wife gives great head but she just want swallow." I said, "But I bet you'll swallow my cum want you?"

Macy looked up at me and smirked, "Honey...?"

"Come on, Baby."

"No! I'm not going to swallow your cum, Frank. You know how I feel about that."

"But why?" I pressed.

"Only whores swallow, Frank."

"And who told you that stupid shit?" I pressed

She raised up putting her hands on her hips, "Mom, that's who!"

I started laughing.

She sat back on her heels and looked at me, "Why are you laugh?!"

"Well your Stepfather sure told me something different."

Macy's eyes went wide, "And what did Bill say, Frank?"

"He said your drunken mother loves to suck his dick and she swallows like a good wife should." I said.

Macy put her hands to her ears, "No way! Stop lying to me, Frank!"

"Ah fuck it!" I snapped and I picked up the money and turned to leave.

"And where do you think you're going, Buster? We're not finished talking!"

I was so mad I just didn't bother to turn around and answer her. I made my way down the narrow hall of our mobile home to the living room. And I plopped down on the couch and immediately called up Bill.

Macy stepped out of the bedroom and walked into the living room herself. "Who are you calling, Frank?"

I ignored her and Bill picked up on the third ring.

"Hello, Frank." he said sleepily.

"Bill I need you to come over." I said looking up at Macy whose eyes suddenly went wide as two saucers.

"Frank?! NO!" she shouted and she tried to grab the phone from me but I pushed her hands away.

"What's the trouble, buddy?" Bill asked.

"I need you to come over, right now!" and with that I ended the call.

"You BASTARD! Why did you do that?!" she folded her arms and began pacing back and forth.

"Because, Bill will tell you the truth!"

Macy dropped to her knees in front of me, "Please Frank, don't embarrass me like this!"

"But you don't believe me, Macy."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she clasped her hands together, "I believe you, Frank. I believe you. Please call him back and tell him not to come over!"

At that moment, there was a knock on the door. Oh by the way, I should have mentioned it earlier but Macy's parents live in the large double wide right next to us. Talk about luck right?

"Too late." I smiled.

Macy dropped back on her ass and pressed her hands to her face and she started balling.

I get up and I answer the door and there stands Bill and he's dressed in a pair of black sleep shorts and no shirt. He's three hundred pounds and most of that is beer gut. He looks like a bear, all be it a fat bear. "What's going on, Frank. Is something wrong?" He looked to see Macy wailing away and he pushes past me and hurries over and kneels down beside her. "Macy what's wrong, Honey? Talk to Daddy." he said patting her back. Then he looked at me, "If you've slapped her, I'm gonna kick your fucking ass, Frank!"

I rolled my eyes.

"He didn't hit me, Daddy."

"Then what's going on?" Bill said getting a bit impatient.

Macy finally pulled her hands away and looked at him, "Does my Mother swallow your cum, Daddy?"

"DO WHAT?!"

"You heard me, Daddy." My wife asked in a demanding tone.

Bill looked up at me like he was gonna kill me. Great now I have two people pissed with me.

"Macy! That's a rather personal question, Honey."

"You think?" Macy asked smartly.

Bill stood up and ran his fingers through his salt and pepper hair. "Fuck I need a drink!" He snapped and crossed the living room and into the kitchen. We watched him open the fridge and take out a beer.

"Tell me, Daddy. Does Mom eat your cum?"

Bill didn't say anything he just uncapped the long neck and downed half of it in one tug. When he lowered the beer he looked dead at Macy, "For fuck sake, girl. Yes! Okay?!" He shook his head and looked at me, "Why the fuck did say anything?"

I looked away wishing I would have just taken a normal blow job at least she would have let me cum on her face.

"Mom is such a hypocrite " Macy snapped.

"Don't you dare talk shit about your mother, little girl or I'll turn you over my KNEE!!" Bill shouted.

Macy shook her head, "She warned me against eating cum when she does it herself! What would you call that Dad?"

Bill shook his head, Brenda didn't start out gobbling my sauce until I made her do it. Her mother had told her the same thing. But once she did....WOW!" Bill smiled, "Now she takes to it like a calf on a tit. She addicted to it."

I laughed.

Macy turned her nose up,"Oh Gross!"

"You said you made her eat your cum the first time." I asked.

Bill nodded, "Yes I did. I spanked her ass until she finally did it." He winked.

Macy's mouth dropped at that little revelation. "You spank my mother?!"

Bill smiled and nodded, "Yep turns out that she enjoys that too."

"I could never enjoy something like that! Then she looked at me, "And don't you dare think that you're going to spank me, Frank!"

"Shit I think you do need a good spanking, girl with the way you're disrespecting your man. I'd never put up with that from your mother."

Macy rolled her eyes and huffed, "Well then I'm glad I'm not married to you, Daddy!"

"Why you uppity little bitch. Let me go get your mother. You're not gonna talk to me like this!" Bill snapped and he turned and walked out the front door kicking it closed behind him.

"Dad come back here, please. I'm sorry!" Macy pleaded.

Damn! Bill was mad! I haven't seen him this pissed before.

"See what you've done, Frank!" Macy snapped.

"Fuck you Macy!" I snapped back at her.

"What did you just say to me?" she gasped, wide eyed.

"You can fuck off, Macy Jane!" I turned and walked to our son's room and it just so happened that he had one of those thin wooden paddles that have a rubber band and ball attached to it, you know the type. I picked it up off his desk and I tore the ball off and hurried back into the living room.

Macy looked up at me and laughed, "And just what do you think you're going to do with that, Frank?"

"I figure if it's good enough for your mother then it's good enough for you!" I grabbed her under the arm and dragged her to the couch. "Bend over!!"

"Please Frank, you can't be serious? I'm not bending over!"

"You'll fucking bend over, Macy or you can get your ass out there and get a fucking JOB!"

"But we had an agreement, Frank!"

"Well you agreed to honor me for the rest of my days. You promised me this standing at the alter! Now if your not gonna honor your promise to me then Bitch your getting a fucking job!"

"But Frank that was all just ceremonial."

"Fuck you! Bend the fuck over right now, Macy!"

"Bend over darling!" came a soft voice from the doorway. We both turned and looked at the same. Brenda now stood at the door, her hands to her mouth. She was dressed in a short black and gold striped Kimono robe and it was half open to expose the sides of her breast. She was nude under it except for the small black lacy G- string she had on.

Bill took her hand and pulled her into the living room, "Now get down there beside your daughter, Brenda."

Brenda nodded, "Yes dear." She walked over and knelt down beside Macy.

"Mom what are you doing?"

I looked up at Bill, "What's going on?"

He smiled and produced a shiny black ping pong paddle from behind his back. "She is going to take, Macy's punishment." he said and he handed me the paddle.

"Momma NO!"

"Be quiet, Macy!" Bill shouted. His booming voice caused my wife to jump.

I looked down at the paddle and turned it over a few times. It had a good balance to it. I tossed the toy paddle aside and took a few swings at the air.

"Hows it feel, Frank?" Bill ask me.

I nodded, "Feels good, Bill. Feels real good." I smiled down at Macy and spun the paddle in my hand. "So do you want to take the punishment or do you want your mother to take it?"

With tears in her eyes she shook her head, "No, Frank." Macy sobbed.

Brenda reached out and touched her hand, "It's okay, baby. I enjoy being paddled."

Bill started grinning, "You got that shit right. Take that robe off, Brenda and let our son in law get a good look at that ass of yours."

"Daddy how can you allow this!" Macy cried.

"Ah give it a rest, girl, your Mother wants it. Don't you baby?"

Brenda smiled at Macy and nodded. Then she raised up on her knees and slipped her robe off, to expose her ample Mommy bosom. And fuck me if she didn't have a two cute little gold nipple rings. Even my wife's mouth dropped at the sight of her Mom's bling. I've learned three secrets in one night about this old girl? Holy shit what a family intervention we're having!

Brenda leaned over the edge of the couch and rested her elbows on the cushions and she pushed her plump ass out and spread her legs.

Oh shit, my mother in law has a nice ass! I don't know why I haven't noticed it before. Brenda wiggled her bottom and looked up at me sexily. My dick was getting hard just seeing her in this position. I never thought I'd get a boner over my mother in law, but I have to admit she's hot! In fact she's just a mature version of Macy.

"Get to it, son you know you want too." Bill said clapping me on the shoulder.

I stepped past my wife who was now glaring up at me, but I wasn't going to be deterred. I've watched videos where women love being spanked, so I wasn't totally in the dark about it.

"Would you do me a favor, Frank?" Brenda asked.

I was about to say, "Anything just name it!" but instead I asked, "What?" I didn't want to appear too enthusiastic, for my wife's sake you understand. ;-)

"Why don't you please take your pants off." she asked giving me a pleading look.

"Mother!" Macy snapped.

"You know what Frank? That sounds like a good idea to me!" Bill quipped and to my wife's horror he just jerks down his sleep shorts like it's an everyday thing to expose himself to the world.

I looked down at Macy who was now wide eyed and looking dead at her Step Dad's cock. She was literally, Cock Shocked!

I didn't bother breaking my wife's gaze. I kicked my shoes off, unbuckled my pants and pulled them down and kicked my legs out of them. Brenda's pretty little mouth dropped at the sight of my dick and I could tell she liked what she was seeing. I'm not bragging but she was getting a good eye full of my fat nine inches.

I looked down at Macy thinking she would be shocked, but she is still staring at Bill's meat. I wanted to laugh but I didn't. I looked over at Bill's penis, and my mouth dropped. My father in law was hung like a fucking horse! Fuck me call me cock shock too.

Brenda must have got tired of waiting because she sighs, "Are we gonna do this or not, Sweetie?"

I quickly looked away before Bill started thinking I was gay or something. I raised the paddle and brought it down hard across my mother-in-law's back side. *Smack*

Brenda cried out and I stepped back in shock. She looked over her shoulder at me, "Don't stop, Frank! MORE Please!"

I started spanking her ass hard and fast and with no breaks in between. I had Brenda squirming and moaning like a bitch in heat. I felt the vibrations of flesh meeting wood and it felt wonderful! I was getting off on this shit!

Brenda's ass was cherry red before she cried out, "Ice Cream!"

"Ice Cream? WTF is that all about. I kept right on spanking that ass.

"OH MY GOD...ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM!!!"

Bill grabbed my arm, "Stop, dude! She's using the safe word!"

Breathing like I'd just ran a mile, I looked at him dumbly.

"Ice Cream is our safe word, Frank." Bill said as if I were supposed to know that.

"You have a safe word?" I was totally confused.

"Yes, Darling!" Brenda said rubbing her ass.

"Mom are you, Okay?" Macy asked leaning over to kiss her Mother's cheek.

Brenda giggled, "Oh I'm fine, Honey. Don't worry...Oh GAWD THAT FELT WONDERFUL!!"

I looked at Bill and he smacked me on the shoulder, "How did that make you feel, son?"

I was feeling pretty pumped and I want to spank her again. "I want to do it again."

"Do it, Frank she can take it!" Bill exclaimed. He seemed to be as excited as I was.

"Frank, please Honey, don't. That's my, Mom. Please."

"Oh shut up Macy, for goodness sake. You had your chance. Now it's my turn!" Brenda snapped. Then she looked up at me, "Go ahead, Baby."

I don't know why but I was feeling kinda kinky. I straddled her back and sat down against her shoulders so I was looking straight down at that beautiful red ass of hers.

I heard Bill laugh, "I've never had her in that position before. You go buddy!"

"Frank..." Macy cried but I ignored her and I started paddling Brenda as hard as I could!

Brenda started wailing and squirming beneath me and tried to push up. I paused just a moment to find that she was actually crying.

"Keep going. Don't stop, Frank! This is the point where she's really enjoying it. Do it!" Bill said with glee.

Brenda's ass was cherry red and there were welts running in every direction, but do you know what I didn't feel sorry for her a damn bit. She'd been sticking her nose into mine and my wife's marriage for over nine years so to say she had it coming was an understatement. She deserved this and more. I smiled and started spanking her again.

"I can't watch this anymore!" Macy jumped up and ran down the hallway to the bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

Bill laid a hand to my shoulder, "You keep at it, boy. She'll yell the safe word when she's had enough." He winked. "I'll go check on Macy." He bent down and picked up the toy paddle and made his way down the hall to our bedroom.

I must have spanked Brenda for five minutes straight, until I had to stop and rest my arm.

Brenda was crying softly beneath me. Her legs were trembling from having to hold up my weight either that or it was from the pain. She jerked and groaned when I laid the flat side of the paddle against her ass.

I could hear my wife crying out in pain from the bedroom and I stood up and started to go check on her, but I felt a hand grasping my ankle. I looked back and Brenda is sitting up on her knees. "Don't, Frank. She needs this."

I turned around and I was about to protest but Brenda leaned in and took my cock into her warm wet mouth.

"Oh Fuck!" I groaned.

Without taking her mouth off me, she placed her hand against my stomach and urged me backwards until I fell ass first onto the couch. Then she pushed my legs open and really got into the job of sucking my dick!

I still hear Bill paddling Macy. Her cries are kinda weak now. She was surrendering to the pain or the pleasure or both but I really didn't care at the moment. I surrendered myself and leaned back on the couch savoring the feeling of Brenda's throat and the slow movements of her tongue. Hot Damn this old bitch was better at sucking cock than her own daughter, but then she's had years and years of practice, right? Bill was such a lucky bastard.

Speaking of Bill, it was pretty quiet in our bedroom now, hmm!

I looked down at Brenda her blue eyes were looking up at me as she sucked my dick. I don't think I could picture any moment more erotic, than a woman with her mouth on your cock. Going down down down. "Ah fuck yeah, Baby!"

I reached down and put both my hands on the top of her head and I began thrusting my dick in and out of her tight throat and she didn't gag not even once.

I gripped her hair and began roughly jerking her head up and down. I felt her lips against my ball with every deep thrust.

The feeling was so incredible that my body just lost it and I cum, shooting my load so deep down into her throat that she didn't even have to swallow ( as if that were an option at the moment). I released my hold on Brenda and gripped the seat cushions of the couch and cried out and arched my back. Brenda lifted her head and dislodged herself from my cock and sat up. And with my cum dripping from her mouth she smiled up at me and licked her lips. "Ahh you taste soo good Frankie." Then she rocked back on her heels and stood up and sat down beside me on the couch. Then she reached over and pinched the remaining cum from my cock and pushed her fingers into her mouth. Fuck me a what a cum whore she was! "My daughter is such a lucky woman! And so am I." She suddenly clutched my dick tugged out on it. The move caused me to gasp. "But don't you dare tell her I sucked your cock, Okay?"

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
579 Followers
12