My Mother-In-Law Sucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am!" I quipped.

"Good boy." she said and patted my still quivering thigh. "I better go, because I have this thing with the Women's Auxillary to do in the morning." she stood up and bent over and picked up her robe and pulled it on. Then she looked down at me and winked, "I really enjoy this Frank. Maybe we can do it again some time.

I was still too exhausted to move but I did manage to nod my head.

Gloria left and gently closed the door behind her and I can tell you this for a certain that her ass was still cherry red."

The bedroom door opens and Bill walks out with his massive bull dick bouncing and leading the way. It glistened with Macy's pussy juice. He'd fucked my dear little wife and do you know what I wasn't even upset about it. I mean he's family.

"Mi casa es su casa, right?" I said.

Bill just laughed, "Did you do Brenda?"

"She sucked my dick..." I laughed "...and she swallowed it too."

He nodded, "Good."

"I don't think you'll have any more trouble with Macy." He pulled on PJ bottoms and then picked up the ping pong paddle. "You'll need to get one of these, to keep her in line."

"I most certainly will." I said with a nod.

He opened the door but then stopped and turned around and he pointed his finger, at me. "Don't lay out of work tomorrow because you're getting your dick sucked." he laughed.

"Sure thing boss." I rolled my eyes and with that he walked out.

The end

12