My Mother in Law's Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her left hand on my right arm and tittered, "Oh, this is going to be such a fun week. It'll be like we're both newlyweds all over again."

In response to my questioning glare she said, "I'm going to take such good care of you this week you won't even know Tina is gone."

I pulled over into the cell phone lot and stopped the car. "Lisa, I don't know what's gotten into you but I'm married to a woman I love, a woman who just happens to be your daughter and I'm not going to do anything to screw that up."

Having laid down the law I put the car in gear and pulled back onto the airport exit road.

Apparently, despite having been married to a lawyer, laws meant nothing to Lisa.

"You are soooo cute when you get all stern and forceful. I really do think I'll enjoy being spanked by you! Ken, honey, I have you all to myself for a week. There is no way I'm not going to enjoy myself every way I can. So you can protest all you want, you can try to be as strong as you think you are, but you should save your energy for other, more enjoyable, things we can do together. Now, be a good pretend husband and take us to Cimini's for dinner, my treat."

I was shocked, flabbergasted, too stunned to speak. I stopped and plugged the address for Cimini's into the navigation and drove in silence while Lisa rested her hand on my thigh.

Once out of the car Lisa held my hand, her fingers entwining with mine. I hadn't taken much notice of her outfit since she was seated in the car both times I was out and I wasn't looking over at her, in fact I was trying to ignore her, as I drove.

She had on a simple white silk blouse that fit her perfectly, the lace of her white bra showed when the fabric lay against her chest. The blouse had a deep vee to it that displayed a generous amount of her cleavage. She wore a tight, black leather skirt that hugged her ass and thighs like a second skin. Her toned legs were in black stockings with a seam running perfectly straight up the back of her legs. On her feet were a pair of glossy, patent leather, spike heel, platform pumps.

Had she not been my mother in law I would have been extremely proud to be showing her off on my arm as we walked into the restaurant. She attracted a fair amount of attention as we were greeted by the hostess and even more as we were led to our table.

"Miss, could we have a booth," Lisa asked politely. The hostess smiled a plastic smile and led us to a booth along the far wall. As we slid in from opposite sides Lisa continued to slide until she was tightly pressed to my side from knee to ribcage. The hostess took our drink order and drifted away.

"Ken, you haven't said anything about how I look. A woman likes to know that her appearance pleases her man, you know."

Her man? Uh, oh, here we go. "Lisa, I'm only going to say this because I know Tina wants me to be pleasant with you and to be supportive as you work past your divorce." I took a deep breath. "You look fantastic. You're face is so radiant and pretty since you unloaded fucking Frank. Your clothes are tastefully sexy and you have the body to wear them. In short, you are what my friends used to call a 'stone cold fox'."

Her face reflected a variety of emotions as I progressed through my speech. At first she showed, nervous anticipation, relief, happiness and then, I'm pretty sure, love. Her eyes welled up with tears and she looked away from me as she took a sip of her water. When she turned back to me her eyes were still moist and her voice quavered as she spoke softly to me.

"You are a truly sweet man, Ken. Those are are the nicest words anyone has said to me in years. Frank was horrible to me over the past ten years, constantly tearing me down and never letting me go anywhere or enjoy myself. Thank you."

She leaned up toward me and placed a chaste kiss on my cheek, even rubbing her lipstick away with her thumb after.

"I don't believe these other guys who have come on to me lately," she continued. "They don't seem sincere to me. I trust you and I feel you have my best interests at heart. You're a good man and I feel safe when I'm with you. I know I'm playing a silly little girl's game by pretending we're married but it feels nice to be by your side."

What could I say? Obviously, she was at a vulnerable point in her life, trying to reestablish who she was. If I made her feel safe while she explored then I had the responsibility to help her.

"Well," I hesitated, "I was just saying to Tina the other day that I hope you'd be careful. You are an attractive woman and if word gets out that you are an attractive, wealthy woman you'll have no end of slime balls trying to run some game on you."

She scooched closer to me on the banquette and lifted my arm over her shoulder. "OK, so is it alright if we have dinner and you're my guy? My possessive guy who wants everyone to know I'm taken?" she laughed delightfully.

"Yes, sweetheart," I said, playing along with her fantasy, "No one's getting near my woman tonight."

We had an enjoyable dinner, taking about light subjects and a serious one or two, like when she was going to have her first grandchild. She was touching me throughout the meal in a familiar way, on my arm, my shoulder, my thigh. Once I felt her fingers toying with the hair on the back of my head.

We left and walked to the car holding hands again and laughing. I couldn't help but look at her toned legs as she slid into the car while I held the door for her. We just listened to music on the ride home. I opened her door in the garage and as she shifted and took my hand to exit the car, I caught a good view of the sky blue lace panties she wore. I can't say she was teasing me when I was already looking.

I opened the door to the house, flicked on the light and closed the door behind us. When I turned she basically attacked me. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled my head towards hers and then locked her lips to mine. Her tongue probed across my lips seeking to invade. She ground her crotch against my leg.

I struggled to separate us and I stared at her with a stupid look on my face.

"Lisa? What... are you doing?"

"I'm kissing my husband after a lovely dinner out together," she stated with no shame or apology. She held my hands in hers. "I told you I feel safe with you and I want to feel all the things I've missed for the past decade. Please, Ken, I need you. I need you to make me feel like a woman, a desirable woman, again. I don't think I could take it if you rejected me."

Well, shit! Now what do I do? I know what my cock wanted to do. If there had been any question regarding his intentions there were none after that kiss. "Come sit next to me," I said as I walked to the couch.

When she sat beside me I wrapped my arms around her and set my lips on hers. I tried to kiss her with restrained passion, whatever the fuck that means. She whimpered a little as she leaned into the kiss and stroked my head.

I broke the kiss and looked her in the eye. "Does that let you know that you are a desirable woman?" I asked.

She swallowed, smiled and responded, "Yes, it does. Can I have some more, please?"

I put my hands on her shoulders and stopped her advance. "Lisa, you're beautiful, you're sexy, and you're not both of those things for a 44 year old woman, you are both of those things for any age woman. But I'm married, married to your daughter! I can't do what you want me to do, no matter how much you might need it and I might want it."

She looked down, sad to be rebuffed. "I know you're married, I know it's my daughter you're married to. I'm not trying to steal you away from her. I'm not trying to break you two apart. I want you two to give me grandchildren. That's what makes this safe. For you it can be just doing something nice for your wife's mother, keeping both women happy because you have such a good relationship. For me it's a way to feel like a whole woman again without any risk. I know you won't hurt me and when this silly, pretend week is over it'll be no different than helping me repair something broken at my house or buy a new car, you know guy things. Please, Ken, I really need this, I really need you."

I was having trouble following the logic. Somehow this seemed waaaay above the level of changing a few light bulbs or helping her buy a car. But she was looking at me with hurt and a little bit of fear in her eyes. I didn't have the heart to ask her 'What if Tina or I get hurt? What if I can't just put this silly, pretend week behind me when it's over? What if I can't hide this from Tina?' What if? What if?

I tried to reason with her, to strike a bargain that would reaffirm her as a complete woman while not getting me in too deep. "How about this?" I proposed, "We'll kiss a little here on the couch, first because I want to help you and make you feel good about yourself and second because you're a really good kisser. Then we'll go to bed and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow we can talk about this some more, OK?"

I watched her entire body relax, I hadn't realized how tense she was as she tried to persuade me. Then I saw a sweet smile light up her face. "OK, we'll just kiss here on the couch then go to bed and talk more tomorrow. Thank you," she said, clearly relieved.

She hugged me, pressing her cheek to my chest and I surrounded her with my arms and drew her in closer. This I could do, I could make her feel safe and loved. Without thinking I kissed the top of her head, a gesture I often make when my wife is upset or needs some reassurance from me. It was just a natural reaction.

Lisa then wriggled a little so I loosened my grip on her allowing her to get up on her knees. She cradled my face in her hands and then slowly lowered her face to mine. The kiss was tender and warm. I parted my lips even before her tongue came looking and I found my answer to what she tasted like. She tasted good, sweet, exciting, and new.

The kiss intensified as our tongues explored and our lips meshed. At one point she gently bit my lip and pulled at it. Her fingers raked through my hair. She lifted a knee and straddled my thigh. My hands went to her leather covered ass, clutching and compressing the full, soft flesh. Lisa moaned into my mouth and thrust her breasts against my chest.

This was rapidly evolving into one hell of a make out session. If I didn't know better one of our parents was due to break it up at any moment.

Her fingers pleasantly woven into my hair, she turned my head and kissed her way across my cheek to my jaw and then my ear. She sucked and nibbled on my earlobe and breathed huskily into my ear, "Ken."

It wasn't a sigh, it wasn't a tease, it wasn't a thank you. What it was was lust, craving, need. My lips went to her neck, I caught a whiff of her light perfume as I nuzzled the soft skin. I kissed her, I nipped lightly and I ran my tongue along her hairline behind her ear.

"Oh, Ken," she breathed. This time it was oh so clear that she was turned on, she was in heat. It snapped me back to reality.

"Lisa," I almost shouted as I stood up and spilled her onto the couch. I hung my head. With shame in my voice I spoke, "I can't control myself. You make me want to do things with you that I know I shouldn't. Doesn't that confirm how much of a woman you are?"

"Tell me what you want to do with me," she goaded in a sultry tone.

I turned away from her, too embarrassed at my weakness as I quietly answered, "I want to fuck you."

The silence hung between us forever, or so it seemed. However long it was I could hear her move behind me and then felt her body compress against my back as her arms came around my waist. "Thank you, Ken. I know that was hard but it is the most ego building, most honest thing you could say. Let's go to bed."

She trailed me up the stairs and went to her room as I went to mine. I only turned on the light in the shower so I could brush my teeth. I undressed to my boxers, ignoring the large wet spot on the front where the traitor had leaked in anticipation of what could not be. Flicking off the light I shuffled to the bed and crawled in, pulling the covers over me.

Sleep would not come. My mind was whirling with thoughts but I couldn't make even one of them hold still long enough to get a grip on it. It was like a blender was spinning in my head, mixing all my thoughts into one, like ingredients in a smoothie. My body was jacked up on adrenaline from the kisses and the knowledge of what could have easily happened between Lisa and me. I was so disjointed that it wasn't until I felt the covers being pulled back that I was aware that Lisa had entered the room.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" My voice was weak, displaying my confusion and the conflict inside me.

"I'm doing what we said. I'm going to bed," she replied, no care or worry in her voice, as if it were as natural as breathing.

I sat up. "Lisa, you know I meant you in your bed and me in mine." I tried to sound firm.

"No, you said 'we'll go to bed'. You said it several times. It was clear to me that you meant together." Again, her voice was even, no concern or doubt in it.

"I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but you need to sleep in your own bed," I stated flatly, working very hard to keep any note of accepting her position from my voice.

As if I hadn't spoken I felt the mattress move as she sat and then lay down. The covers drew across my hip as she pulled them over her. "Ken, we're just going to sleep here. I just need to feel you next to me, to have you hold me so I can sleep. I've had trouble sleeping since the divorce was final. I don't like being alone. It's part of why I stayed here instead of going home. I didn't want to be all by myself in that stupid house. Please, can't you just hold me?" She was pleading with me again. In the dark, with only the tone of her voice, I couldn't read whether she was playing me or if she was sincere.

I was too tired to fight it, and, if I'm honest, there was a part of me (besides the traitor in my boxers) that wanted to feel her sexy body against mine. With an exasperated sigh, as much for show as real, I lay down. She was on her side, facing away from me and I spooned myself to her back.

Less than a minute passed and she reached behind her, searching. When she touched my arm she clasped it in her hand and drew it over her. I let my hand rest on the mattress in front of her, trying hard to not touch any part of her. But seconds later her hand pulled mine to her breast and and I naturally closed my paw over it. Her nipple hardened in nanoseconds and tried to bore its way into my palm.

Lisa let a satisfied "Mmmmmmmm," drift from her lips.

Like the Grinch's heart, the betrayer swelled to greater than normal size and nestled in the lush groove of her ass. Lisa wiggled backward, surrounding my tumescent shaft with more flesh of her exquisite ass. She sighed contentedly as I lay frozen, afraid to move. I felt as much as heard her breathing become regular as she drifted off to sleep.

I couldn't see the clock from my position but knowing the time would have only made things worse as I lay awake, afraid of what I might do in my sleep. Eventually, hours later, sleep overtook me and I was dead to the world with my mother in law held tight to me.

***

I don't function well when I haven't slept. Add to that the miasma throughout my brain from the prior evening's events and it should be no surprise that it took me a while to wake up. It felt as though I was climbing an endless dark stairway trying to reach a small window of light way at the top. My senses incrementally returned like an old computer slowly booting up.

Suddenly I was wide awake! I felt warmth and wetness on my dick. I heard slurping sounds. I saw my mother in law sucking my penis!

"Lisa!" I yelled loud enough to be heard four houses away.

Her head jolted up and away from my pole and she looked me in the eye. Her hand, however, continued to stroke up and down my slick rod.

"It's OK, Ken," she soothed, "I know you've been hard since we left Tina at the airport. Let me take care of this." She resumed sliding her lips over my cock and sucking me.

It was over. I was done. I had a hot as fuck, horny woman in my bed, sliding her sweet mouth up and down my engorged phallus and stroking it with her dainty hand with the long, manicured red nails. I had no fight left in me and I had a shitload of backed up sperm. No contest. I lay back and let my mother in law suck the essence from me.

She tried to take me deep twice and gagged heavily both times. Between gasps she rasped, "Sorry," after the second attempt.

She may have been out of practice but in her prime she must have been a champion at giving head because she was driving me to explosion. Her tongue swirled around the head; it traced along the ridge at the edge of my helmet; it danced like a ballerina along the little trough under the tip.

"Lisa," I said with and urgency in my voice.

"Mmmm hmmm," she answered without missing a beat. The vibrations adding a new element to my excitement.

"Lisa, I'm going to cum."

"Mmmm hmmm," she answered again and that sent me over the edge.

In my head I pictured a gelatinous glob of white bursting from me like a flowing mass. I'm sure it was just a long, thick stream of my spunk. She pulled back so that her lips held only the head and she gagged a little when my first eruption shot into her. I heard her swallowing hard as the second and third pulses let more baby batter fly into her mouth. Though I know the volume decreased with each spasm she couldn't swallow fast enough and my white cream spilled from her lips and bubbles appeared at the corner of her mouth.

Her hand never stopped stroking, milking me of every drop possible. I had to push her away and grab her hand to make her stop when my head became too sensitive to receive any more stimulation and my balls felt like they were shrunken to to half their normal size.

Lisa was smiling like crazy as she wiped the residue from her chin into her mouth and swallowed it all. "God how I missed that," she laughed between breaths. "I'm out of practice so I'm sorry I couldn't take all of you and I wasn't ready for the amount you produce so sorry some spilled out."

I looked at her in disbelief. Her hair was mussed, she had no make up on, there was a sheen of my cum on her chin and drops on her nightie.

"You look gorgeous right now," I gushed. "Don't apologize, that was amazing what you just did. Any man would relish you going down on him like that."

For the first time since I'd known her, she blushed. "I know I can do better with a little practice. You taste really good, and it's not just because I haven't tasted cum in a decade. Your cum is yummy."

As if to emphasize her point she leaned down and licked two drops off my stomach and the last dribble from my slit.

"Come here," I said, my arms wide open to her. "I hope you can get the stains out of that sexy negligee."

"I bought this yesterday to wear for you. It matches my panties." She lifted the hem of the top. I thought she was just going to show me her panties but she pulled it over her head and off entirely.

I stared. My eyes were riveted to her boobs. Lisa looked down at her chest and then back at me with concern on her face.

"Is something wrong? Are they uneven?" she asked with a tremor in her voice.

"I am speechless. I have never seen a more perfect set of breasts in my life. The size, the shape, the color of your areola and your nipples, the size and shape of your nipples - absolutely, fucking perfect."

She was elated and I could hear it in her voice. "They're yours, for the rest of the week they're yours. Any time you want them, anything you want to do with them, hold 'em, squeeze 'em, mash 'em, maul 'em, suck 'em, bite 'em, they're yours. I almost came last night when I finally got your hand on one. I've missed this so much."