My Mother in Law's Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," I said again, and this time I was the one pleading. She crawled up and lay her body on top of mine. Her breasts squished and flattened against my chest as I kissed her. I tucked her hair behind her ears and then held her in my arms. "They feel every bit as good as they look."

She kissed me. "I can't tell you how good it feels to rub them on a man's skin again. I like the way your muscles feel against them."

I laughed, "Yeah, well just don't cut my skin with those hard nipples of yours."

"What, these little things," she joked as she raised up and swayed her tits, making her nipples dance over my chest.

I captured her boobs in my hands, trapping the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and toying with them.

"OOOOOOOO, yessss," she cried out. "Ken, that feels so good."

I released her chest and pulled her in for another kiss. "Lisa, what are your plans for the day?" I asked.

She was perplexed. "My plans? Hunh? What do you mean?"

"Cancel anything you had on your schedule for today. We are going to spend the day having sex, only stopping to drink, eat and clean up for the next round. You win. You're just too sexy for me to resist. I want you, every piece and part of you. I'm going to devour you and then I'm going to do it again."

She shuddered. Her entire body quivered. Her eyelids fluttered and she sucked in a sharp breath. After a moment she looked me and said, "Oh my god, Ken. I just had a small orgasm. I came from just your words. Holy crap!"

With a devilish look in my eye I said, "Oh are you going to be fun. I'm going to play your body like damn Stradivarius!"