All Comments on 'My Mother is a M.I.L.F.'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 17 years agoAuthor
Hell, no comments?

Is anyone out there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story!

I likd the build up but I would've loved for her ti take it in her ass. Can't please the world I suppose. I liked it but slow down just a tad bit more during the foreplay and sex scenes.

A+

mnsmnsover 17 years ago
waaaay too HOT!

Wicker you are amazing. You never ceased to amaze me how hot you can make a story. I appreciate all the time and energy you put into writing these excellent stories and I hope you keep writing! Don't listen to the haters!

indigodragonindigodragonover 17 years ago
holy mutha fu%ker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn! good thing there's no part 2. i couldn't take much more. too bad this wasn't a movie, it would've sold millions.now i'm gonna have to fuck my mother-in-law tonight. she read this story and said she wants me to fuck her. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what happen to candie

was she sick or what.great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GOD YESSSS!!!!

This is so fucking hot. It made me feel like so hot n wet like I do when i fuck my daddy.

CoHmempho04CoHmempho04over 16 years ago
Why no part 2???

I thought this story was amazing but you have the basis of an amazing story going on here. 2 different couples, 4 totally different people. 1 set of mother and son and 1 set of a regular relationship. Not many other stories I want to know what happens next. Does Candie and Jim meet again??? How do the best friends deal with playing on the same Major League team and having smoking hot wives. We Need More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HOT!

Jeez - that was seriously fucking hot. I just love it that that bitch-milf has been fucked by her father and her son. What a red hot fucking slut she is!

Definitely one of the hottest stories I've read>

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
I am confused

How did Daisy know Kelly's true relationship to Jim? Was it because she is a department head at the university? Or was it because she remembers Jim talking about his mom? If Jim talked about his mom to Daisy then why does Ron not know who she is? As far as I know the only person who knows is one of Jim's team mates and that is only cause they grew up together. So my question still holds - How did Daisy find out?

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
And what about Candie?

You made it seem he imagined her up in his brain during the game. From what I gather he met her at a party and fucked her poor brians out. Then you switch back to the ball park very suddenly. What the hell happened? You mentioned he have to go see her in the hospital. How did that happen?

There are many side questions you dont bother to answer which somewht drags down this peice. If you were not going to answer the Candie question or use her for mot than a filler than you should not have even included it in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Excellent man! Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Kelly's baby boy made her so horny if he touched her anymore, she would cum in her panties."

This is a typically excellent story by this accomplished author. Lots of mothers feel that way about their "baby boy," it's a real shame that most boys don't pick up on the signals their mom is sending them. They foolishly avoid thinking about the fact that their mother has a cunt--where else do they think they came out of?--that that wonderful cunt has got to be filled and stretched and pounded, and that they've got something between their legs that can do that righteous job real good. But the hero of this tale, big, strong, athletic Jim, knows very well that his fine fat cock is more than able to satisfy all his dear mom's cuntal needs and make her cum like crazy. Jim's had lots of inferior twats, but he realizes that it's only his own mother's twat that can truly satisfy this big prick. He finds that unloading his balls up his mother is exponentially better than anything he's experienced before. From now on Jim's cock will be inside his mother more than it's just hanging between his strong young legs.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
WOW

This was such a hot and erotic story, I really enjoyed it. The Candi part was very hot indeed but did not make any sense to have seeing how this ended. I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I am in a relationship with my mom. l've been fucking her for the past three years. Dad doesn't know. He is quite abusive to her and she knows he's cheating on her.

We love each other and wants to have a baby. Hoping to find a job and a place so we can move on with our lives as husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story deserves a part two, even a part three. Great story! You gotta give us more of these two. There is so much more it can lead to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous