My Mother, My Daughter, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every night, after she spent the day exposing herself to me, serving her right, I sexually abused my mother. At least, I thought I was sexually abusing her. Every night, I masturbated over my mother and ejaculated cum on some part of her beautiful body. Every night, whether having her masturbate me, blow me, or fuck me as she pretended that she was asleep, I'd have incestuous sex with my mother. To be honest, working out well, I wouldn't have made a sexual move on my mother had she not pretended that she was sleeping.

# # #

Then, one day, confirming my worst fear that my mother wasn't sleeping, when I thought she was and when I was having sex with her sleeping body, she surprised me. She totally shocked me. Stunned, I looked at her while feeling so stupid. How could I not know she wasn't sleeping? Granted it was dark in her bedroom but how could I not know that she was wide awake?

I couldn't help but feel that I was the one outsmarted and sexually abused. My mother had been wide awake that whole time that I had been touching her, feeling her, and masturbating on her. With her such a great actress, she knew that I was having sex with her while she pretended to be sleeping. Yet, what did it matter? We both got what we sexually wanted from one another.

"Are you having a good time, Wes?"

Not knowing what she meant, I looked at my mother confused.

"Pardon me? I don't understand. What do you mean, mother, am I having a good time?"

She let out a sexy laugh.

"Are you having a good time standing over me while watching me sleep," she asked pausing to look at me.

I was nervous. I felt like such a fool. I ejaculated cum on her naked tits, all over my mother's face, and even in her mouth while I thought she was sleeping.

"Are you having a good time removing the covers to stare at my naked body," she asked knowing that I was there watching her sleep?

When she laughed out loud, I started to perspire. I was embarrassed. I felt like such a pervert sexually abusing my mother while I thought she was sleeping.

"Are you having a good time masturbating yourself and cumming on my naked tits, cumming on my naked pussy, cumming all over my face, and even ejaculating in my mouth," she asked with another sexy laugh?

# # #

Busted. Suddenly I felt like such a pervert peeping on my mother while she was sleeping or, in her case, pretending to be asleep. Thinking that she was clueless, my mother knew all that I was doing and all the I had sexually done to her beautiful naked and nearly naked body while she pretended to be sleeping. Yet, what did she expect I'd do? As horny as I was sexually attracted to her, I'm only human and she's so beautiful, sexy, and shapely. Besides, as if daring me to grope her, she had been sexually teasing me.

Then, she looked up at me with sexual arousal that made me realize that whatever I had sexually done to my mother while she was sleeping or pretended to be sleeping was okay with her. Seemingly, she had been waiting for me to make my sexual move. Seemingly, she wanted me to do all of those sexual things. A sexy, sexual game that she enjoyed playing, clearly, she was just as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her. Clearly, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

"Do you like sleeping with me in my bed," she asked while not done exposing me for the sexual pervert that I am?"

'Seriously? Are you kidding me? Do I like sleeping with you in your bed? Fuck yeah,' I wanted to say.'

She asked me more questions as if she was reliving it and getting off on it. Seemingly so, my mother enjoyed pillow talk. She enjoyed talking about sex. She loved talking dirty. She loved sexual inuendoes.

"Did you enjoy holding me and spooning me while rubbing your erect, naked cock against my naked ass," she asked? "Well, I did too," she said with another sexy laugh while not waiting for me to answer. "Although, I'm not into anal and am glad you didn't try and fuck me in my ass, I love it when you hold me, spoon me, and rub your erect cock against my naked ass," she said.

Then, while staring at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, she said something that floored me.

"To tell you the truth, I only wished you had fucked me. I'd love for you to fuck me, Wes. I love for you to stick your erect cock in my pussy and make love to me before fucking me. I'd love for you to cum in my pussy," she said looking up at me with sexual arousal and incestuous lust.

She waited to watch my reaction before speaking again.

"Fuck your mother, Wes. Please fuck your mother," she said lifting the hem of her nightgown to expose her naked pussy. "I'm not too old to have a baby. I'd love for you to give me your baby. Give Mommy a baby, Wes."

Too young and too sexually inexperienced to understand what my mother was doing; I went along for the sexual ride. I mean, what 18-year-old man wouldn't sexually do whatever his MILF of a mother wanted him to sexually do? I loved seeing my mother in her sexy nightgowns. I loved seeing her in her bra and panties. I loved seeing her topless. I loved seeing her naked. I enjoyed masturbating myself over imagining my mother naked and having incestuous sex with me.

In my feeble attempt to give my mother a baby, I made love to her. Pounding her pussy night and day, I fucked her every night and every day. I'd lift up the back of her nightgown, push her over the back of the couch and fuck her right there in the living room. I'd push her back on the kitchen table and as if she was Jessica Lange with Jack Nicholson staring in James M. Cain's The Postman Always Rings twice, I fucked her right there on the kitchen table where we eat.

I fucked her in her car. I fucked her in the backyard in front of neighbors who could be watching us having sex. I fucked her in public. I fucked my mother wherever and whenever we wanted to fuck. Yet, to no avail, my mother was unable to get pregnant. Apparently, I'd be her only child. Sadly, she was at the age where she could no longer get pregnant.

# # #

My mother's sexual abuse didn't stop there. Instead of treating me like her son, she treated me like her sex toy and as if I was only there for her sexual pleasure. Never closing the bathroom door when taking a bath, totally exposing herself to my horny eyes, my mother reclined in the bathtub naked while taking a bubble bath. The first time seeing her naked in the bathtub, I was as embarrassed as I was sexually excited. I couldn't believe my eyes. There were her naked breasts and erect nipples floating just above the surface of the bath water like buoys.

Not knowing what to do, unable to take my eyes off of her, especially her naked breasts, I stood in the doorway of her opened bathroom door while staring at her naked body. Still hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother naked, totally naked. Finally, wanting to remain their longer, I took a step closer to talk to her. Instead of asking me to leave and instead of asking me to close the bathroom door behind me, surprising me and sexually exciting me, she invited me in to sit with her and talk.

I was rewarded with a continually view of my mother's big, naked breasts, her erect nipples, and the rest of her naked body. Keeping my mother company while she washed, I pulled up a stool and made small talk while staring at all that I could see of her beautiful, naked body. I talked to her every time she took a bubble bath.

She leaned forward and asked me to wash her back. Whenever she leaned forward like that, her big tits moved with her to expose even more of her shapely, naked breasts and her erect nipples to my horny eyes. Along with washing her back, not allowing this opportunity to pass me by, I washed her ribs, her stomach, and the sides of her naked breasts. Then, growing bolder as time passed, while washing her back, I'd reach around her and touch what I could feel of her erect nipples.

Not making my groping appear obvious, while washing her back, yet, to her sexual delight, eventually I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. When she didn't stop me from playing with her nipples, I continued fingering her erect nipples. I loved my mother's erect nipples as much as I loved her big tits. I couldn't wait to suck them.

I took my sweet time washing her back to allow more of the bubbles to pop and dissipate to see more of my mother's, naked body, especially her naked tits. I couldn't believe I was seeing my mother's beautiful, naked body. While hoping she wouldn't slap my hand away after washing her back and fingering her nipples, every time I bathe her, I'd wash her naked breasts, too. Touching them, feeling them, squeezing them, fondling them, and groping them, while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, my mother had the cleanest tits.

"Oops. Sorry. I dropped the soap again, Mom. Pardon my hand," I said while touching and feeling all that I could touch and feel of her naked ass and pussy.

I lost count how many times I deliberately dropped the soap. While searching for the slippery soap, I groped my mother's shapely ass. Then, moving my hand between her legs, with her feeling no pain from drinking one too many cocktails, on the pretense of searching for the soap, I'd cup her pussy.

Then, again, to my mother's sexual delight, after a while becoming bolder in sexually molesting my mother, I'd part her pussy lips with my finger. I'd rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. With her not stopping me, and with me wanting to give her a sexual orgasm, I masturbated my mother. Not stopping with just one sexual orgasm, while rubbing her clit faster and harder and fingerfucking her deeper, I gave her multiple, sexual orgasms with my long fingers.

Then, when it was time to get out of the tub, while touching and feeling her naked body where a son should never touch and feel his mother's naked body, I'd help her up and dry her with a huge, bath size towel. Making sure that she was completely dry, I took my time drying her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. After masturbating my mother inside the bathtub, I masturbated her again outside the bathtub. When I wasn't masturbating myself, I was masturbating my mother.

That was then and this was now. No longer an 18-year-old innocent, young man, I'm a forty-seven-year-old, horny man with an enduring history of sexual abuse and with a sexually salacious, eighteen-year-old daughter. With my mother retired, she moved to Boca Raton, Florida. The home of alligators and wealthy, old men. She has a captive audience to expose her sexy and shapely, naked body to while sexually teasing them to entice them to give her money. No doubt, with my mother having a captivated audience, she's flashing old, retired men upskirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her naked breasts.

# # #

Amber's story:

Unbeknownst to me at the time, my father is a sexual pervert. He's addicted to sex in the way that other, normal men are addicted to beer and football. Come to discover, with us both on the same, sexual page, a sexual trait inherited from him, he's as sexually attracted to me as much I'm sexually attracted to him. Who knew? Now what?

Standing at 6'5" tall, my dad is my superhero. Taller than all of my friends' fathers, standing out in a crowd, head and shoulders above the rest, my dad is my superman. To quote Tina Turner, my dad is the best and better than all of the rest.

I love my dad. I love flashing him. I love sexually teasing my him. Unfortunately, I love him not in the way that a daughter should love her father. I love him more romantically and sexually rather than affectionately.

An incestuous surprise that sexually aroused me, I had no idea that my father wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with him. I had no idea that my father masturbated over making out with me while touching and feeling me everywhere through my clothes. Until I saw him with my own two eyes, I had no idea that he masturbated over me while holding and sniffing my soiled panties. Had I not been sexually attracted to my father, I'd be embarrassed.

'Eww. Gross,' I thought. 'I can't believe my dad is sniffing my panties. I can't believe he has my panties under my pillow. I've been looking for these panties and now I know where they all are. Actually, something that I'd love for him to do, I wouldn't be surprised if my dad wanted to lick my pussy while fingering my pussy.'

I imagined asking my dad for a favor.

'Daddy, after I suck you cock and allow you to cum in my mouth, would you do me a favor and eat my pussy before fucking my pussy. If you give me sexual orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock, I'll not only allow you to fuck me but also, I'll allow you to cum in my pussy,' I imagined saying to my dad.

# # #

Shocking but true, there's more, so very much more. I couldn't believe that my dad wanted to strip me naked while touching and feeling my naked body everywhere that a father should never touch and feel my naked body. As embarrassed as I was sexually aroused by the thought of my dad stripping me naked and touching and feeling my naked body everywhere, I couldn't believe my dad wanted to have incestuous sex with me. Coming out of the clear blue, where did that suddenly come from? Was it because I turned 18-years-old and am legal now?

Not only did he wanted to strip me naked but also, my father wanted to masturbate me. Again, I was shocked as I was sexually aroused that he wanted to rub my clit, fingerfuck my pussy, and lick my pussy. My Dad wanted to eat me. He wanted me to cum in his mouth. Suddenly, sexually aroused, I imagined flashing my dad my naked pussy. I imagined spreading my legs for him and allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with my cunt.

Something that I never imagined that he wanted to do, taking his sexual time as if I was his new bride and we were on our Mormon Honeymoon in Arizona, he wanted to make slow and sweet, passionate love to me. Not only did he want me to blow him and cum in my mouth, but he wanted to fuck me and cum in my pussy, too. A shocking revelation, with him a typical Mormon ready to take his daughter as his teenage bride, with me only 18-years-old and not nearly ready to have a child, he wanted to give me his baby.

Hard to wrap my head around, my dad not only wanted to have incestuous sex with me but also, he wanted to give me his baby. How convoluted is that? If I had a child with my father that would make him my baby's dad and granddad. What would he be called? Dad or granddad?

So weird and so perversely perverted, I couldn't believe my father wanted to impregnate me. If I was pregnant with my father's baby, my mother would divorce him and throw me out of her house. Yet, with her crazy for babies, maybe she'd accept my baby as her own baby. Maybe, we'd live happily ever after as a typical Mormon family.

# # #

Blowing my mind while sexually arousing me, my dad not only wanted to have passionate sex with my naked body but also, he wanted to fuck me. My own father wanted to fuck me. Hard to wrap my head around having incestuous sex with my father, I couldn't believe that my dad wanted to fuck me. He wanted to pound my pussy with his erect cock.

Wrestling with it over again in my mind, I couldn't believe that my kind, sweet dad wanted to fuck me, his virginal, sexually, inexperienced, 18-year-old daughter. Okay, so I'm not sexually inexperienced and I'm not a virgin. I've stroked, sucked, and fucked men my age and a little older plenty of times before. Yet, this isn't some friend or stranger, this is my dad and my dad wanted to have forbidden sex with me.

If it wasn't enough that my dad wanted to fuck my pussy, he wanted to fuck me hard and fast enough for me to have a sexual orgasm from his cock. He wanted to give me multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, with his tongue, and with his cock. He wanted to see me and hear me cum.

I couldn't even imagine the extent of my father's sexual lust for me. He wanted me, he really sexually wanted me in the way that he once sexually wanted my mother. Yet, now that I knew that he sexually wanted me, I imagined all the sexy fun that I could have when sexually teasing him and sexually seducing him.

'Daddy! Daddy! Don't stop humping me. Please don't stop humping me. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm cumming Daddy. I'm cumming,' I imagined saying while my father gave me multiple, sexual orgasms with his cock.

# # #

Not nearly done, not only did he want to part my lips with his tongue and French kiss me but also, he wanted to stick his big, erect cock in my mouth. My kind, sweet, and loving father wanted me to blow him. He wanted me to stroke him while sucking him. He wanted to cum in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked breasts. He wanted to watch me swallow his cum. Hard to believe, my own father wanted to give me, his innocent daughter, a cum bath.

What kind of father wanted his 18-year-old, baby girl to blow him? What kind of father wanted to cum in his daughter's mouth and all over her face? What kind of father wanted to give his daughter a cum bath? Other than living in the back woods of Kentucky, Tennessee, and/or West Virginia, what kind of father wanted to fuck his daughter? What kind of father wanted to impregnate his daughter with his child? Clearly, my father was a Mormon zealot and a sexual degenerate rolled into one.

'This is so fucked up but I like it,' I thought. 'It's as good as it is nasty to be sexually wanted by my own father. Now that I know he sexually wanted me, I plan on having a lot of fun sexually teasing him.'

With my mother working while traveling, and sometimes gone for days at a time, alone with my father, never afraid to be alone with him before, it all started when I delivered clean laundry upstairs to his bedroom. About to open his bedroom door and barge in his bedroom without knocking, something that I typically did while hoping to catch him naked, I heard him talking to himself as if he was having a conversation with me. He was saying dirty, nasty, and sexual things about me and about what he sexually wanted to do to me and with me.

No doubt, timing his interaction with me, I suspected that he was having this conversation with himself for my benefit. He wanted me to hear every, sexual thing that he wanted to do to my naked body. Further, I suspected that he knew that I was just outside of his bedroom door eavesdropping and could hear everything he said. No doubt, he heard the floor creak and saw the shadow of my feet under his bedroom door. Clearly, with him continuing his sexually, incestuous dialogue, he must have known that I could hear him.

How could he not know that I could hear him? Sexually excited, he was talking plenty loud enough for me to hear while stroking himself. How could he not know that I was standing outside of his bedroom door listening. I dare write that he was sexually teasing me as much as I was sexually seducing him whenever I flashed him my naked body. He wanted me to hear him. He wanted me to know that he was masturbating himself over me. He wanted me to know how much he sexually wanted me and all that he sexually wanted to do to me.

# # #

"I wish I could kiss you, Amber, in the way that a father should never kiss his daughter. I wish I could French kiss you while touching and feeling you everywhere through your clothes. I wish I could make out with you while undressing you. I wish I could slowly strip you naked while touching and feeling your naked body everywhere," I said loud enough for my daughter to me hear through my closed, bedroom door.

Knowing full well that Amber was standing just outside my bedroom door listening to my incestuous dialogue, I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. I was hoping she'd enter my bedroom just as I ejaculated a load of warm, oozy cum all over my stomach and chest. I'd love my daughter to know that I was cumming just for her and over her. I'd love my daughter to know that I was masturbating myself while imagining her naked and her having sex with me.