My Mother, My Daughter, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I could make love to you, Amber. I wish I could fuck you. I wish I could give you my baby," I said. "I wish I could rub your clit and fingerfuck your pussy to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue while masturbating you. I'd love to eat your pussy, Amber. I'd love to hear and watch you cum."

She heard me confess that I wanted to kiss her, French kiss her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. My daughter heard me confess that I wanted to undress her and slowly strip her naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. She heard me tell her that I wanted to masturbate her. She heard me say that I wanted to eat her. She heard me say that I wanted to hear and watch her cum.

My longtime sexual fantasy, I wanted to move between Amber's shapely legs and eat my daughter's pussy while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her. I wanted to make slow and sweet, passionate love to her. I wanted to fuck her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I wanted to impregnate her with my baby. As if I owned her body and mind, I wanted to ruin my daughter for all men but for me, her father.

# # #

As if she was a second story burglar, ever so stealthily, she quietly and slowly opened my bedroom door. Deliberately flashing her my erect, naked prick, I was naked and lying on my back on my bed with my eyes closed and wearing my headphones. I was stroking myself for my daughter's benefit while waiting for her to deliver my laundry. I knew she was there staring at me. Meanwhile my computer camera recorded her actions and saved it to my hard drive for me to review the sexy video of her watching me masturbate myself later.

When I reviewed the video of flashing my daughter my naked prick, seemingly, by the stunned look on her face, Amber couldn't believe what she was hearing and what she was seeing. Clearly, by the look on her face, she never expected me to want to have incestuous sex with her. Yet, indeed, I was sexually attracted to her in the same way that she was sexually attracted to me and in the same way that I was sexually attracted to my mother.

What are the odds of a son wanting to have incestuous sex with his mother and a mother wanting to have incestuous sex with her son? What are the odds of a father wanting to have incestuous sex with his daughter and his daughter wanting to have incestuous sex with her father? As convoluted as it was hotly forbidden, I couldn't wait to have sex with Amber.

It's one thing to spy on my daughter dressing and undressing. It's another thing to inappropriately touch and feel her through her clothes while holding her and hugging her. Yet, I wanted to do much more than that. I wanted to kiss her, French kiss her while making out with her. I wanted to strip her naked. I wanted it all. As if she was my wife instead of my daughter, I wanted to have a romantic love affair with her.

With my daughter as sexy, as shapely, and as beautiful as her grandmother, my mother, and as her mother, Claudia, I wanted to strip Amber naked. I wanted to touch and feel her beautiful, 18-year-old naked body everywhere that a father should never touch and feel his naked daughter. I wanted to have deep, penetrating sex with her. I wanted to make her my bitch. I wanted to make her my sexual slave.

I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her pussy. Sexually dominating her, I wanted to make her pregnant. As if she was one of my young and innocent Mormon wives, I wanted to give my daughter my baby.

Something that sexually excited me to do, I stroked my erect, naked prick while sniffing her soiled panties when she opened my bedroom door. With my eyes closed and my headphones on, I pretended that I didn't know she was there. As if she wasn't there in my bedroom with me, which she was, I continued talking to her while stroking myself. Still pretending that she wasn't there watching me while continuing to pretend that I was alone, I wanted her to hear all that I had to say and all that I wanted to do to her beautiful, naked body.

With her 18-years-old, the perfect age to be sexually abused by an adult, now I knew why my mother was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her and as I'm sexually attracted to my daughter now. Back then, just as my daughter's body is perfect now, my body was perfect then. Continuing the cycle of incestuous, sexual abuse, in the way that my mother wanted to have sex with my naked body, I wanted to have sex with my daughter's naked body.

"Amber, I want you. I want to strip you naked. I want to touch and feel your beautiful, naked body everywhere that a father should never touch and feel his daughter. I want you to blow me. I've love to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said while stroking myself faster and harder. "I want to cum all over your face, in your hair, and across your naked breasts. I want to give you a cum bath."

# # #

Determined to cum for my daughter, I continued stroking myself faster and harder. As shocked as she was sexually aroused, such a sexual surprise, seemingly, by the shocked expression on her face, she couldn't believe I was jerking off over her. I just hoped she'd stay to watch me cum. I knew she was watching me. Something that I intuitively knew about my daughter, I could feel her sexual desire for me as much as I had sexual lust for her.

"I need you to suck my cock, Amber. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you swallow me, Daddy's cum."

She was still standing there by my closet while watching me masturbate myself. When I reviewed the video of her, she had a shocked, albeit sexually aroused look on her face. From her facial expression, she couldn't believe that I was not only imagining having sex with her but also that I was masturbating myself over her while sniffing her soiled panties. If she wasn't sexually attracted to me before, after watching me stroking my big, naked prick, I'd be willing to bet that she'd be sexually attracted to me now.

Something I never knew; cut from the same cloth, we were both on the same sexual page. We were both sexually attracted to one another. Something she never told me that I discovered later by reading her diary, my daughter dreamt of sucking my cock. She dreamt of me cumming in her mouth. She dreamt of me cumming all over her face. She dreamt of me giving her a cum bath. She dreamt of me giving her a baby.

'Wow,' I thought. 'I couldn't wait to fulfill all of my daughter's sexual fantasies.'

I wonder what I'd do if my daughter was pregnant. Yet, not too concerned, my wife wanted more children but Amber was the only child she could have. Just in case, I bought her a morning after pill. I'm sure that my daughter didn't want to get pregnant at 18-years-old. Only, I was wrong. Finding the pill six days later, she never took the pill. Unbeknownst to me, Amber wanted to be pregnant. She wanted to carry my baby.

# # #

Reading more of her diary, she dreamt of me stripping her naked and touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. She dreamt of me making slow, sweet love to her. She dreamt of me fucking her. She dreamt of me cumming in her cunt and giving her a baby.

'Wow,' I thought. 'Quite the revelation. I understand why a middle-aged man would want a woman more than half his age. Yet, what I don't understand is why a beautiful, sexy, and shapely, young woman want with an old man?'

Unable to resist touching herself while watching me stroking myself, she put her laundry basket down to feel her big breasts and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown. Obviously, I had gotten to my daughter. I had sexually excited her. While she continued to watch me stroke myself faster and harder, becoming even more sexually aroused, she raised her nightgown to her waist to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. Clearly, tempted to walk over to my bed and stroke my erect, naked prick, she somehow resisted the urge.

If she was more sexually experienced, she'd walk over to me and sit on my face. No doubt, in the way that she'd love to suck my prick, as much as I'd love to eat her pussy, she'd love me to eat her pussy. Yet, now that she knew that I wanted to strip her naked while making out with her and having sex with her, she decided to continue to sexually tease me while sexually seducing me. She had quickly become my mistress of sexual seduction.

# # #

Unembarrassed and unashamed, sexually teasing me enough to give me an erection, normally she walked around me wearing her bikini panties and her low-cut, sexy bra. Never removing my eyes from my sexy, slut of a daughter, her tight-fitting panties flattered her shapely ass. Then, with them jiggling as she walked, as if she was a sexy siren in Homer's Odyssey beckoning me to look, stare, lust, touch, feel, fondle, and grope her bra clad breasts, her bra struggled to contain her C cup breasts.

After watching me stroking my erect, naked prick, she decided to take her sexually teasing to the next level. Something that I hadn't seen before, in the way that she was seeing me naked now, she allowed me to see her naked. After taking her shower, allowing the steam to escape from the bathroom, in the same way that my mother used to do with me, she opened her bathroom door. She knew that if I walked by the bathroom and positioned myself outside of the open, bathroom door that I could see her naked body through the reflection of the bathroom mirror.

'Like grandmother like granddaughter,' I thought. 'Amber is such an incestuous whore. She's such a sexual tease. Not having to be psychic, I knew that she's waiting for me to make the next sexual move. More than just a feeling but a certainty, I knew that she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. With her already flashing me her naked body, it was up to me to make the next, sexual move. It was up to me to tell her what I sexually wanted to do and what I wanted her to do.'

With her not done sexually teasing me by flashing me her beautiful, naked body, she walked from the bathroom to her bedroom naked. My daughter is naked. Without even so much as a towel wrapped around her beautiful body, I couldn't believe my daughter walked by me naked, totally naked.

Still not done sexually teasing me, she laid on her bed sideways while naked, completely naked. She left her bedroom door partially opened enough for me to see her when I walked by her bedroom. With her wearing earphones with her eyes closed, instead of just walking by her bedroom, I stood by her opened bedroom door and stared at my daughter's naked body.

'This is it. This is really it. I'm going to have sex with my daughter,' I thought while staring at her naked body. 'I'm going to lick her pussy while fingerfucking her pussy. I'm going to make love to her. I'm going to fuck Amber and cum in her cunt. Hopefully, I'll make my daughter pregnant. Hopefully, with my wife happy to help care for the child, I'll give my wife another baby.'

# # #

With my wife not home and me alone with my daughter, I pulled opened my bathrobe, pulled out my prick, and stroked myself while staring at Amber's trimmed, naked pussy and her shapely, C cup breasts. Just as she, no doubt, had hoped, she saw me standing outside of the bedroom exposing himself and stroking himself while staring at her naked body. As if I had never seen a naked woman before, I stood in her bedroom doorway staring at my naked daughter while fingering the head of my cock and stroking my prick.

With her flashing me, whether accidental or deliberate, I was determined to return the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism and flash her my naked prick in the way that she had flashed me her naked pussy and tits. Not waiting for her to answer, before she closed her bedroom door, I knocked on her bedroom door while pushing it wide open. As if she was a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car, she sat up in bed and turned her totally naked body to look at me.

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was still naked, totally naked. My 18-year-old daughter was naked. Unembarrassed and unashamed, Amber sat motionlessly naked before me, her horny, pervert of a father. Having never seen my daughter naked before, I stared at her naked body now.

She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. Having the figure that only an 18-year-old woman can have before she packed on the pounds, she had a phenomenal figure. She had the body that my wife used to have when I was dating her. I couldn't wait to touch and feel her naked body.

Taking her all in, I stared at what I could see of her round, shapely ass. I stared at her trimmed, brown pussy. I stared at her shapely breasts and her erect nipples. She had such great tits with big, erect nipples. I couldn't wait to feel her tits, squeeze her tits, fondle her tits, grope her tits, and suck her tits.

"Daddy, I'm getting dressed," she said.

Instead of turning away, she sat up in bed and turned more to face me head-on with her arms by her side. Wicked in sexual nature and in incestuous desire, instead of being modestly moral, making no move to cover her nakedness with her hands or with her forearms, she remained motionless while I stared at my daughter's nakedness. Clearly, she wanted me to see her naked body as much as I wanted to see her naked body.

# # #

Something she never did before but was doing now, after she took her shower, she laid across her bed naked while listening to music on her earbuds with her eyes closed. With her bedroom door partially open, it was as if she wanted me to see her naked. With her making the first, sexual move by remaining naked in her bedroom with her bedroom door partially open, it was as if she was waiting for me to make the next, sexual move. It was up to me to sexually seduce my daughter.

Hoping she didn't tell her mother; it wasn't until she exposed herself in this way for a couple of weeks that I finally made my move. Clearly, she was exposing herself for my sexual benefit. Sexually teasing me, she wanted me to see her naked. Overly horny one morning, when my wife wasn't home, I walked by my daughter's bedroom. Sure enough, while hoping it would be, I hoped she'd be there naked. Her door was partially open, her bedroom light was on, and she was laying across her bed naked.

'Oh, my God. My daughter is naked again with her bedroom door open enough for me to see her. She wanted me to see her naked,' I thought. 'She wanted me. She really wanted me. She wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.'

This time instead of only peeping in her room, instead of walking by her bedroom and masturbating myself over seeing my daughter naked, I pushed open her bedroom door. As soon as I did, she opened her eyes and sat up in bed. An act she needed to play, she tried covering her nakedness with her hands and with her forearm but I grabbed her hands and stopped her from covering herself.

"Don't worry, we're alone. Your mother isn't home," I said. "Don't be embarrassed. I'm naked, too, under my robe."

I opened my bathrobe for my daughter to see my naked prick. I sat next to her on her bed with my robe wide open. In the way that she was showing me her naked breasts and naked pussy to me, I exposed my naked cock and testicles to her. A wave of sexual excitement flashed before my eyes. Not only was I seeing my 18-year-old daughter completely naked but she was seeing me naked, too. She stared at my naked prick and testicles in the way that I stared at her naked breasts and pussy.

'This is it,' I thought. 'I'm finally going to have incestuous sex with my daughter.'

She looked up at me in the way that I looked down at her.

"There's no one here but us. Your Mom is gone and won't return until Tuesday," I said.

Hoping she wouldn't scream and/or slap my hand away, I gently laid my horny hand on her naked stomach. Wanting to touch and feel so much more of her beautiful body, I didn't want to rush her. The last thing that I wanted to do was to pressure my daughter to do something sexual that she may not want to do or be ready to do.

"I've been thinking about you a lot," I said. "I've been thinking about you not in the way that a father thinks about his daughter but in the way that a man thinks about a woman," I said. "I've been thinking about your beautiful body and your soft, warm, and wet pussy."

She acted surprised by all that I said but she wasn't shy about what she did next. She reached down and cupped my balls in her warm, soft hand. The feeling of my daughter touching me in such a sexual way sent chills down my spine. Only, instead of cupping my balls in her hand, I wished she'd wrap her manicured fingers around my semi-erect prick.

"I was wondering how much longer it would take for you to get the hint that I wanted to be with you sexually," she said while staring up at me with her big, brown eyes. "Finally," she laughed. "I had to continually parade around you naked for you to get the message. Even though I've been exposing my naked body to you for weeks, you finally came to my room."

With me not having a clue, my daughter had been deliberately flashing me. She wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. I couldn't believe it. I was finally going to fuck my daughter. I was finally going to cum in my pussy. Hopefully, I'd make her pregnant. Hopefully, she'd have my baby.

# # #

Amber continued cupping my balls in her left hand while wrapping her fingers around my growing cock with her right hand. As if this was her first-hand job, ever so slowly and ever so gently, as if she was afraid of breaking it, she stroked my naked prick. Yet, based on what I heard my daughter talking about to her best friend, Sammy, Samantha for short, and all that she had written in her diary, I knew this wasn't her first, hand job.

Even though my daughter was a virgin, I knew she had given men her age hand jobs and blowjobs before and even allowed them to cum in her mouth. With her as sexually promiscuous as was her grandmother, my mother, and as horny as I was, she was destined to become pregnant. Better for me to give her my baby than for some pimply faced young man to give her his child.

As soon as Amber started stroking my cock, I reached down and cupped her pussy. Something so surreal, if it wasn't enough that my daughter had my cock in her hand and was slowly stroking me, I had her naked pussy in my horny hand and was gently fingering her. Parting her pussy lips, she was already wet, so very wet. I rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy and while careful not to break her hymen.

As soon as I started playing with her pussy, with her still stroking my erect prick, I leaned down and kissed my daughter. Something I had yearned to do since the first time I saw her lying across her bed naked, I parted her lips with my tongue. She returned my French kisses with her long, wet kisses. We were making out. Father and daughter were making out. Never expecting our sexual time together to progress so fast, I couldn't believe it.

'Wow,' I thought not believing this was happening. 'This is unbelievable. I'm really about to have sex with my daughter. I'm really about to fuck her.'

We made out for about twenty-minutes while I touched and felt Amber's naked body everywhere that a father should never touch and feel his naked daughter. My sexual fantasy come true, if it wasn't enough that I was seeing my daughter naked, she was making out with me while stroking me. Not wasting time with her making her next, sexual move, she moved on top of me.

Grinding on me, she rubbed her wet, naked pussy on the head of my erect cock. She continued moving my stiff prick closer to opening of her pussy. Then, when she lowered her hips, I felt her warm wetness. The head of my prick had slipped in her pussy and my cock was inside of my daughter. Clearly, with her masturbating with the round handle of her mother's hair brush, something that I didn't know until she told me and until I read about it in her diary, breaking her hymen, Amber was no longer a virgin.