My Mother, My Love Ch. 01

Story Info
An incest love story about a son and his mother.
1.2k words
3.89
50.4k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, friends. For a long time I wanted to share this story with you. It is a real story about me and my mom. This is the first time for me to write a story like this, any suggestions are welcomed.

I am a 22 year old boy from India, my name is Rohit. My mom is 45 years old, her name is Bhavna. Our family is of four people, apart from me and my mom there is my Dad and my elder sister.

Bhavna is a simple typical indian mother, who is religious in nature and has devoted her life to her husband and her children. The story will only focus on me and my mom.

My incestuous love for my mom started during my school days. At that time, it was just an innocent attraction that I didn't even realized I had sexual feelings for her at that time. Mom has always been a beautiful and an elegant woman and have managed to maintain her figure quite well even at this age in her mid forties!

During those school days, few times I had seen my mother changing her saree in the same room that I was in. She though it was not necessary to send me out of the room and she would be there in her blouse and petticoat tying saree around herself. I loved seeing my beautiful mom getting ready wearing saree. She would usually turn away from me facing towards the wall while doing that. However I still managed to have a look at her deep navel.. This was just the beginning.

Summer seasons are very hot in India. Temperature reaches around 45 degrees

celsius especially in month of May. Mom usually wears satin maxi gown at home especially at night.

During one those summer season at one night, I woke up to drink water and went to kitchen. While coming back from kitchen, I saw my parents bedroom door open and while passing by their bedroom I had an unbelievable sight!

My mother was in deep sleep, bending her legs and as you can imagine her maxi was up till her soft milky thighs. I could clearly get a view in the faint light coming from the hallway. Her legs were wide open and to my surprise she was not wearing any panties. Her pussy was there in display for me and I couldn't believe my eyes!

I got as close as possible to have a good look of her nether region. Her thighs and ass cheeks were milky white and her pussy was hairy and I could clearly see her brownish pussy lips! This was the first time I had seen pussy of any woman this much closely! After taking a good look I went back to my room without making any noises, not to wake my parents from their deep sleep.

I lied down over bed in my room but I couldn't clear my mind of the visual I had seen. My cock had become rock hard on seeing my mom's beautiful pussy.

I told my self, "She is your loving mother, this is wrong."

I tried hard to sleep but couldn't because of hard on. I went to bathroom and started masturbating, I thought I will imagine some other woman and relieve my hard on. But by the time of ejaculation the visual coming to mind was of my mom with her pussy wide open.

This was the first time I had seen and fantasized my mom in a sexual way. I was guilt trapped. But went to bed and fell asleep.

In coming days, it became a routine for me to wake at night and have a peek inside my mom's bedroom, whether the heavenly view was on display or not. Many times I got chance to have a look at her wide open legs. I even started smelling the intoxicating aroma of her pussy from a not so far distance.

Even at few instances, when her maxi was stuck in between her legs hindering the view, I managed to push it away without being caught. Every time I watched her beautiful pussy, I ran into bathroom and fantasize about making love to my mom in every possible way and position imaginable and masturbate till ejaculation.

On one lucky day, I was in hurry to go out with some pf my friends. So I wanted to change my clothes. My dad was at office and my elder sister was at college. I thought mom was in kitchen cooking. So I started changing clothes in the hall itself. What I didn't know was that my gorgeous mom was showering in the bathroom which opened in the hall.

My mom also was unaware of me changing clothes in the hall. The moment I had removed my clothes and was about to wear the pair I wanted to, the miracle happened!

The door of the bathroom opened and my mom came out of it, totally naked! She was looking like an angel, who had come to earth from heaven. She must have forgotten to take towel or other clothes with her.

There was a moment, when on one side, there was me a young son, standing naked and on the other side, there was my mom, the celestial goddess, standing naked in her full glory.

Her curvaceous body was dripping wet. Water was dropping from her waist, her long hair, her pretty face, her nipples and even her pussy hair on to the floor. I was not able to believe my eyes! I kept staring at her celestial figure without blinking my eyes.

Her boobs were as big as melons with large brown colored areolas and hard poking nipples. I could see water droplets flowing from curves of her boobs over to her thin waist and than over her thick ass cheeks.

On seeing this divine sight, my tool quickly responded was getting into erect position. I could see my mom noticing my tool getting harder. We both were paralyzed for a while on this sudden encounter.

After a moment my mother regained her sense and told me, "I thought you were out with your friends, Rohit."

She was feeling so much ashamed and started covering her breasts with one hand and her pussy with other.

I quickly apologized and told her, "Sorry ma, I thought you were in the kitchen," and started wearing clothes.

Mom briskly went to her room to grab some clothes or towel giving me a fabulous view of her tight ass wiggling as she was walking fast towards her bedroom. She closed the door as she went inside. I also wore clothes and went out with my friends and came late at night after having dinner.

When I came back, mom opened the door. Our eyes were shying away from each other! We didn't talked and I went straight into my room on bed. I was revisiting the moments in my mind. How drop dead gorgeous my mom was looking, I couldn't resist but started stroking my dick, fantasizing her. I masturbated three times fantasizing her that night.

While going to sleep in bed I made my mind that I wanted more from her. My love for my mother was converted into lust.

End of Ch. 1.