My Mother, My Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Son trying to fulfill his carnal desires for his mom.
2.2k words
4.09
25k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the second chapter of the story My mother, my love. Read the first chapter before continuing further)

I was determined about making my carnal desires for my mom come true. Next day I greeted my mom good morning, she too responded, but a bit awkwardly. We exchanged a few words over the breakfast.

In evening, when I came back from college, mom was cooking in the kitchen. I went there and sat on the platform besides her.

"Mom, what are you cooking for dinner?" I tried to start a conversation.

"I am making butter chicken," She responded.

"Wow, I love butter chicken! Can you teach me the recipe, mom?" excitingly I said.

"Sure, but you will have to pay attention and next time you should be able to make it by yourself." she answered.

"Challenge accepted!" I said standing beside her.

I dedicatedly followed all her instructions. She looked happy about me taking interest in cooking and seemed to forget about yesterday's incident. I served the dishes for both of us on dining table.

"Rohit, I must appreciate. You have cooked quite well for a beginner!" She said taking the first bite of food.

"Thanks, mom! But all credit goes to the teacher. I merely followed your instructions," I said praising her, "I must say, I loved cooking with you! I would like to learn more recipes from you."

"Sure, I also will get an assistant for myself," She chuckled saying this.

After completing dinner, I helped her do the dishes, wished her good night and went for bed. But I wasn't able to clear my mind of the heavenly naked beauty of my mom, Bhavna, which I had seen the other day. I was wondering, she had maintained her figure quite well considering her age. I wished I could know her exact figure.

A kinky idea came to my mind. What if I search for her used bra and panty tomorrow morning after she takes shower? Fantasizing mom's busty beauty, I slept.

Next morning, I woke up a bit early and waited for her to take shower and went into the kitchen. Then I slinked inside her room to search for her used clothes in the laundry basket. There was a maxi dress, a petticoat and underneath them I found what I was searching for a pair of her used bra and panty!

I quickly hid it in pocket of my shorts and silently went into my room and closed the door. I took my mom's undergarments out of my pockets and placed them apart over my bed, fantasizing my mom wearing them.

Her bra was a nonpadded one (on seeing her melony boobs the other day, I knew that there was no need for her to wear a padded one!) and light pink in colour with lacy border. Her panty was a matching one of the same light pink colour.

I quickly searched for labels to see the size, her bra was 36DD and her panty was 32 inches waist and 40 inches hip. I couldn't believe my eyes! I had always thought that my mom was curvy, but I had never imagined that her figure was this much voluptuous. She was a perfect MILF.

I took her panty in my hand to have a good look. I could see a wet spot on the inside with thick whitish stain, which were her pussy juices. I took it close to my nose and took a deep breath to have an intoxicating aroma of her pussy. I took out my tongue and licked all of it, her a bit salty tasted pussy nectar.

I again placed them apart over bed fantasized my busty MILF mom wearing it and jacked off. After I got ready for the school, I again went inside her room and placed her undergarments right where they were.

Whole day, I was so much aroused by thoughts of Bhavna. In evening after coming home, I went into kitchen to help mom and tried to touch her accidentally whenever possible. She was happy that I was giving her company. We took dinner, chatted for a while and then went to sleep.

My dad was occupied with his business, he had to travel frequently to different cities for marketing purposes, so he was not able to give Bhavna the time she needed. Also, my elder sister was married and was leaving at her in laws' house. She would come at home only during long weekend or on holidays.

I took the advantage and started getting more and more close to mom. Now, I not only desired my mom physically but also wanted to be romantically involved with her. She had become the queen of my dreams.

I started taking small steps towards what I desired very deeply. I didn't want to spoil the minute chance I had to get the woman I desired.

The next day morning mom called me, "Rohit, hurry up! Otherwise, you will be late for your college. Also, your breakfast is getting cold."

"Yes, mom. Almost ready. Just a minute," I replied combing my hair.

I briskly came out, ready for the college, sat at the dining table and started taking my breakfast. She was looking as beautiful as ever. I decided to make my move, "Ma, you are looking gorgeous today!"

"Oh, really! Can you explain me how?" She replied casually occupied in her work in kitchen.

I started thinking of an appropriate reply to move ahead the conversation, noticing that her long silky hair were untied, she must have washed them this morning, "Let me think... Well, your long hair really suits you."

Noticing this complement, she turned a bit towards me, "So you mean to say, I look gorgeous only because of my hair?"

I was just about to finish my breakfast. I quickly stood up and went behind her. She still was standing near kitchen platform, completing her rest of cooking.

"Ma, I am in hurry. I will explain it to you letter," Saying this I hugged her tightly from behind planting a gentle peck on her cheek.

She clearly was not satisfied with the answer as she wanted to hear more. "Okay!" She replied without any enthusiasm.

In evening, after coming back from college, I changed my clothes and sat on sofa besides my mom, she was watching some reality show on TV. It looked like she was not in the mood.

"Rohit, how was your day?" She asked, still watching the TV not facing me.

"Well, it was good. Learned a lot of new things today. How about you?" I asked her, pretending to be ignorant about morning events.

"To be true. Not so good." She said directly looking at me now.

"Why?" I asked, still pretending.

"I guess because someone left in middle of a conversation in morning without giving a proper answer," she looked annoyed.

"Oh. I was getting very much late. Sorry, if I upset you, mom." I answered.

"Do I need to ask again?" now she looked irritated.

"What?" I still gave puzzled look.

She frowned at me saying, "Don't make me angry, Rohit."

"Okay. Okay. Now I remember. I was just telling that you were looking gorgeous, Ma." I tried to act as naturally as possible.

"And then I asked, can you explain me how? And now don't tell me it is because of my long hair," she sounded a bit relieved that now she will get her answer.

"All right, Mom. But I will need to have closer look to answer that in detail," saying this I grabbed her hand, pulled her out of sofa and made her stand in the centre of the living room.

I again sat down on sofa and started looking at her from her head to toe, carefully examining her shapely figure. She was feeling a bit shy.

"Okay ma, now turn around so that I can completely observe before my answer."

Bhavna was wearing a tight salwar kameez which was yellow in colour. The curves of her boobs and ass were apparent. I had an instant boner, I just wanted to lift her from there in my arms to sofa, rip her clothes apart and fuck her right there. I wanted to fill her sweet pussy with my hot jizz.

"To be honest mom, you indeed look beautiful!" I answered, controlling my lust for her, "I mean to say, you look quite young compared to other women of your age!"

"Okay, keep going." She responded, demanding me to be more elaborate, putting her one hand over her waist, as if she was posing, which enhanced her curves.

"You have charming face, beautiful eyes and..." I replied tactfully.

"And. what?" She said impatiently.

"Ma, you have astoundingly well-maintained figure." I blurted out with a bit of hesitation, trying hard to control my boner, looking at her body and then looking straight into her eyes.

She quickly took her eyes away and was blushing. I could clearly see in her eyes that she had remembered the incidence that happened the other day when I had seen her naked beauty to its full glory.

"Now you are just making fun of your mom." she said trying to lighten the awkward conversation.

"Not at all mom. You really look pretty," I said still staring at her "Dad is a lucky guy to have a gorgeous woman like you as his wife."

Listening to this her smile disappeared. "I don't know, Rohit. But I don't think your dad feels the same." Saying this she went into the kitchen.

I followed her telling, "Why do you think that mom?"

"Because your dad doesn't give me enough time. Why would he do that if he felt lucky to have me?" She sounded upset.

"That's because he is occupied in his work," I tried to console her, "And you know mom I think amongst of all of my friend circle, I think my mom is the most beautiful." Saying that I stood behind her and hugged her.

"You really think that, Rohit." She said cutting the vegetables.

"I don't only think that mom, I know that," My hug was getting tighter, "I wish I could get a woman like you in my life."

"That's quite reassuring, beta," she eagerly asked, "you must be having a girlfriend in college, Rohit?"

"No, mom. I don't." I spoke.

"I don't believe that, why?" she asked still occupied in cooking.

I already had a hard on from all these hot conversations, which had created a tent in pyjama. "Because most of girls in my college are thin and slender, and I like voluptuous women," telling this I gathered more courage and gently pressed my dick over her ass only till she could feel the touch.

Her butt felt so soft over my dick. I could feel her breathing increasing and her heart beating faster, but she didn't move away. I gently kissed her cheek and could see her blushing. I smelled the aroma of her hair and went back to my room. Over dinner, I made the conversation as casual as possible, ignoring the sensual conversation happened earlier.

Next day, I woke up early and made tea and breakfast for me and mom. I went to her room; the door was open so I could see the Queen of my dreams sleeping. "Mom, can I come in? I have made breakfast for us".

Mom woke up and was surprised, "Beta Rohit, is today any special day?" she asked.

"Yes mom, first let's eat breakfast and then I will tell you". I answered putting the breakfast on the table and sitting beside her. We completed the breakfast, Bhavna was curious about what was my surprise.

"Okay, Rohit. Now tell me your surprise." She asked excitedly.

"Mom, let's go out for dinner today! I have seen a nice multicuisine restaurant nearby our home." I responded joyfully.

She too loved the idea, "Sure! It's been long since I have been to a restaurant."

"Lovely! We would go there after I come from college around 8 o'clock. Be ready by then." I explained her the schedule.

I was happy that mom had agreed with my plan. After coming from college, I got ready for our dinner which I wanted to make me and my mom's first date. At 8 o'clock I shouted outside her room, "Mom, I am going to get our car. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Rohit. Just five more minutes." She said.

I was waiting in parking besides our car, while I saw my gorgeous mom coming out from door, elegantly walking toward the car. She was wearing a low waist marron-coloured silk saree with deep neck blouse, giving a glimpse of her cleavage, trying hard to cover her busty bosom. She had draped her saree in a way that it was exposing a good part of her curvy waist and her deep navel.

She had applied light make up with cherry red coloured lipstick and mascara in her eyes which made her look more sensuous. She was wearing high heel sandals which enhanced her already huge ass. I had never seen her dressed up like that ever.

I was fascinated by looking at the goddess of my dreams walking towards me. My dick had become throbbing hard, and was dying to fuck her.

End of Ch. 2.