All Comments on 'My Mother, My Lover Ch. 02'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have us hooked . . .

so please try not to keep us waiting too long for chapter three.

You are a fine author whose writing seems to include well thought out plots and excellent descriptive passages.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feels familiar

This story feels familiar, when is the controlling father going to catch them and try to turn the tables?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A well written and enjoyable story

Sweet and loving, but still very erotic and kinky.

Thanks for the chapter, and I'll be watching for more of the story.

smalltowndude69smalltowndude69over 12 years ago
Wonderful beginning

A great 2 story beginning in what can be a beautiful and lusty relationship. I'm currently involved with a faithful sub slut and it's incredibly wonderful having a woman do whatever I want her to do, whenever I want, wherever I want. As you progress, there are some psychological factors in a BDSM relationship that you may want to familiarize yourself with. Keep up the good work. Am really looking forward to your future efforts.

sexzensexzenover 12 years ago
pregnancy

if is possible please add mom being pregnant great story all in all

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Not Bad

Your story is well done bud, the only way I like a dom story is if the mother is the dom, like I read on the site "stories.xnxx.com" called "Mummy's True Passion" by Jay Tea. For me though incest romance with a touch of kink is best, but it's your story, just telling you what I like. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Doggie only?

That doggie style only and peeing on her killed a great story. It had incredible potential other than that.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Be sure about that, I'll be looking out for the next chapter.

Love it so far.

Not sure if he should get too carried away with a whole BDSM relationship with her so soon, but a little play here and there, testing the waters, so to speak, might be the way to go.

Morlan502Morlan502over 12 years ago
Agree

I agree with sexzen. Nothing is more taboo, and thus sexier, than the son getting the mother pregnant.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Nice continuation. The character's transition into a more dominant side felt a little rushed, but other that than, I liked the chapter. Keep up the good work! ^__^

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good chapter

I hope that he knows how to handle a woman that's completely submissive to him and still shows her how much he loves her.

A good read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very good story, but...

I don't like Jesse calling his mother by her first name. When a boy's got his big hard cock up his own mother's cunt, it's more natural (and respectful) for him to call her "mom" and even "mommy." That underscores the supremely exciting fact that here's a boy fucking the same cunt he came out of, his mother's wonderful, incomparable mommy-hole. And when the boy unloads his young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen--the most sincere gift a loving son can ever give his beloved mother--it's so beautifully sweet when the boy whispers, "oh, mommy!"

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Hmmm

Really, really good, but did you borrow a chapter or two from another story of yours?

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 5 years ago
Hmm...ok

A little mushy for my taste. But the end of this chapter promises what I need. Otherwise well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what a waste of time with the build up of part 1, to this ridiculous sub dom garbage.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Talk about ridiculous garbage, anyone who wants to hide behind “Anonymous” and fire off abuse is, by definition, parading ridiculous garbage. Get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If anyone has read any of your stories, regardless of genre, your fascination with D/S is quite evident. Anyone that gives you grief over it wasn't paying attention.

I stay anonymous because I'm lazy. I am sick, siCK, SICK of passwords and userid's. I do however, occasionally sign my given name as I will here.

Be Well and Happy

Paul

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed the romantic love, but it swings towards dom/sub material,. Great writing, just not my favorite thing. 4 stars . Thanks for sharing

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

The emotional and sexual epiphany between the lovers was beautifully described. The maturity of the son and his use of his educational studies to figure out his mother's sexual and emotional needs was mentally satisfying. For him to realize and accept the fact his mother needed a dom was a masterful stroke of genius, DD and D/S combined with mutually consensual incest is my nitch, dream and fantisy. Although I am in a quasi Dom/Sub relationship, I do not think she needs the control as much as the character of the mother. To find one like the mother is almost beyind hope. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous