All Comments on 'My Mother, My Lover Ch. 05'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What, this story went in a completely different direction than what I expected. Too much time went into the story about Dee Dee. More about the mom and Jesse. What ever happened to the vacation that was mentioned in the previous chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this chapter is almost a dream scene...

New characters, big plot developments, sidetracked plans; I almost wonder if any of it was planned by you or if you just had a dream and said this is the new path I am following. HUGE chapter in a little space.

sexzensexzenover 12 years ago
too much of dee dee

the dee dee is too much take part but i hope carole dee dee and son will have happy family with carrole and dee dee bore him son together

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very convoluted chapter

With bringing in two other women into the family it may have clouded the sexual affair between Jessie and Carole.

Although the thought of Dee-Dee becoming pregnant with Jessie''s baby does bring another aspect to the group.

Perhaps Jessie could get both Charlie and Dee-Dee pregnant?

Is there any way for Carole to have Jessie's baby, perhaps a misdiagnosis of her ability to conceive?

What ever happens, it has been a good read, and thanks for the chapter.

kplusmckplusmcover 12 years ago
great story

have enjoyed the story hope it continues past next chapter so many paths to take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
delightful

What a wonderful story. I read every word, smiling, laughing, masterbating, enjoying all ths situations as they developed. But being selfish, I want more of their adventures. Will you write some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
add one male player

introduce carol to DP

Daniel5421Daniel5421over 12 years ago
Great

I love your stories, but in this one it would of been hot for dee dee to want him to be a true father.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Great Reading

This an excellent series. You have a good fertile imagination.😉

zornslemmazornslemmaabout 2 years ago

This whole series is adorable. Lovely characters, funny, kind, expressive and an engaging storyline going beyond erotica

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Well developed story with plot and subplots seamlessly merged. Author continues to use gutter slang only were story circumstances require/logically demands its use. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumblegrum@bumblegrum
1028 Followers
Anglo, migrated to Aus. In 1965. Married 52 years and counting.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES