My Mother, My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snapped out of it when I felt my dick starting to swell past bursting point and looked up at my mother telling her I was about to cum and asking if I could cum on her feet rolled out of my mouth, I had barely seconds before I was about to cum but was saved by my mother seductive tone teasingly saying ok then again letting me know that I was getting a treat and letting me know she was still in control of the whole situation.

I pumped a few more times and pulled my dick out of my mothers feet and placed them both together and proceeded to stroke my cock for the last few motions before I spewed a gigantic load of hot Riley cum all over my mothers feet while rubbing the swollen head of my cock over the tops of her toes. I'd never had such a earth shattering orgasm in my life and my legs felt like they were ready to buckle.

My mother a bit taken back looked at me and chuckled a bit telling me how she could see I really enjoyed that. I could do nothing but thank her for giving me such a incredible experience and I professed how much I loved that she was my mother!

I lent in and gave my mother a slightly erotic kiss and asked if she needed me to clean her feet, I meant with a towel or tissues but the way my mother looked at me was a look I'd never seen before and I later realised that she was thinking I was going to clean it using my mouth. She had a look of intrigue and slight mischief but she said she was ok and she was going to have a shower and go to bed and that I probably should do the same.

I thanked her again and told her I loved her and professed how happy she had made me and that if there was anything she wanted at all she should think about it and I was more than happy to buy it for her for being so good to me.

I left my mothers room and proceeded to collapse on my bed. I should have gone straight to sleep but I remember just laying there talking to my self in my head asking if that actually just happened and I kept replaying the hottest parts in my head, I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

I've had more experiences with my mother that I will definitely be writing up when I get the chance. Thanks for reading one of many experiences with my mother and I hope you enjoyed.

12