My Mother, My Mistress Pt. 02

Story Info
The last session before my mother turned me into a cuck.
1.5k words
4.44
18.4k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dartee
dartee
71 Followers

After the event that had happened between my mother and my self last time, it was obvious between the both of us that there were boundaries that were willing to be pushed further.

There was a time after my mother had done her now usual routine of bringing a guy home to fuck and having me pamper her afterwards. We were down stairs and I began coating her body in oils and massaging her. After I had massaged the majority of my mothers upper half I began working my way up from her feet. Her lower half was definitely my favourite and as I've previously mentioned her feet were intoxicating to me.

I'd always bring her feet up to eye level with her beautiful toes mere millimetres from my nose. Watching my fingers stride between her toes and every little wrinkly in her beautifully kept feet could have me hypnotised for days.

After what felt like a blissful eternity I began to slide my hands up her legs coating them with more oil as i ravished every single inch of my mothers legs, it was always such a exciting moment parting my mothers legs as I got toward her thighs and I'd see the cum coating the inside of her hot tanned thighs and smeared all over her wet pussy liked a cum filled bomb had gone off.

I could not help but begin to tell my mother how hot and favourable some of these moments were.

"Getting to hear you fuck guys and getting to rub their cum into you are some of my most favourite things ever. I never thought I'd ever be this lucky mum."

Even though my mother and me had always been close I'd say for the last few months of our depraved acts that we'd talked a little less than usual, i imagined that it being down to both of us not knowing how to converse in our new scenario.

I loved the hot taboo wrongness of the situation and I couldn't help but dig for more talking to my mother in a bit so motherly way during these sessions and they'd started to slowly take effect.

"What makes them your favourite?" My mother asked me almost moaning her words out.

I'd just began to creep my hands slowly into the crevices of each leg now seconds away from my hands rubbing along my mothers sticky slimy labia.

"I love how much you moan when you're getting fucked in the room right next to me, all I do is sit and masturbate listening to you." I said seductively.

My mother moaned as my hands now pressed against her swollen cunt as I ran my hands up and down vertically with my finger tips touching the little runs of cum that had run to the floor, bringing them back up and caressing it into any part of her skin that touched my hands.

My body was feeling rapid hot flurries of pure lust and orgasmic tension as my mouth continued "I love that you let me caress your beautiful body with my hands and you pleasure me with your beautiful feet, I love that you let me dress you in heels and slutty outfits to go out and get fucked in."

My mother was now beginning to rhythmically thrust her hips up and down in unison with my hands movements increasing her enjoyment immensely as she began to slide and smear her juices and the cum that had mixed together all over my hands.

My brain couldn't take it no more and as I continued to stare at my mothers perfect little ass hole and her messy creamy pussy I nervously pulled my hands to the side of my mothers legs disrupting her stride. As my heart rang through my ears feeling like it was about to knock me out from the stress and anxiety of knowing what my next action would be I took the plunge.

I spread my mothers legs and bent down bringing my nose pushed into my mothers tight little asshole and began to push my tongue into my mothers swollen hole.

Immediately captivated by the rich taste of my mother mixed with what I could only assume were the remnants of a huge cream pie my eyes immediately darted up at the back of my mothers head as it sharply rose from the floor.

My mother calling my name exclaimed "What are you doing!? We can't do this it's too far!"

I honestly had no clue what to do. I was scared/nervous that I'd ruined or was ruining the most amazing thing I ever had with my mother. Against my good will a unbridled lust began to ravish my whole body.

My hands no longer pressed so hard against my mothers legs keeping them spread open but my tongue continued to keep its rhythm as it would lick all up and down my mothers pussy down to her clit and back up darting my tongue inside my mothers tasty swollen whole as far as I could, doing my best to taste for every nook and corner my tongue could work it way to.

My mother shouted out "This is so wrong! You really want this don't you!?"

All I could do was muffle a noise as my mother had in my eyes given me consent to my actions with that question and I began to pull her wet sticky thighs into my face while also burying my face deeper into her ass.

I now struggled for breath as my nose was buried into my mother wet asshole but I couldn't have felt more alive and engorged on lust and pure perverted happiness.

My tongue swirled around continuously until my mother began to raise her waist and my tongue began to take full action intensely working on her clit. Her thighs began to clamp down hard around my face as I brought my mother to orgasm.

I'd never heard my mother make such passionate hard lustful moans and shouts as I continued ever gently rounding my tongue away at her now soaked cunt.

I layed there with my face completely plastered in the mixed concoction of my mothers juices mixed with the last excrements of cum that she had pushed out when she had orgasmed.

Slowly my mother begin to open her thighs releasing my head from her tights grasp, bringing my head up slightly I made sure to completely clean her ass hole with my tongue. I remember pressing my tongue down flat so it would cover as much area as I began to glide it over her tight puckered hole.

My mother softly began to roll over bringing herself looking at me, she reached her hand toward my chin and rubbed away a buildup of cum that had accumulated while I had been lapping at her messy pussy. She took me by the back of the head and pulled me in for a beautifully playful kiss.

The kiss felt like one of the most erotic things that happened that night even with everything that had happened just previous to it. The kiss was so sexually kinetic. It felt like my mother ultimately didn't see me as her son in that moment and made out with me like another guy she wanted to mount and fuck.

Our tongues rolled between each others with my mother periodically breaking away to bite ever so slightly on my lip as she'd breath heavy with her wet cunt now rubbing along my bare thigh and my mother was unbelievably wet.

I placed my hands on either side of my mothers ass cheeks and began to help slide her along my leg matching her rhythm, we continued like this for another 5 minutes before again my mother came to another earth shattering orgasm. She bounced on top of my thigh with her pussy touching on and off from my leg planting it's wet juices everywhere it touched, jolting my mothers body every time it touched down.

My mother had held her head next to mine moaning for the direction of her orgasm and it was beautiful, our body had meshed together and we sat sweaty, sticky and horny in a lovers embrace.

My mother peeled her self away from me and looked me in the eye and brought her head in to mine so our foreheads were touching while maintaining eye contact and and told me she loved me.

I could not do anything other than tell her I loved her also more than she could ever know. She again kissed me and told me she was going to go have a shower and go to bed and that she would give me a huge treat for being the best son tomorrow after her date.

I could help but watch my mothers perfect figure walk away, I ran my hands on the wet spots that resided all over my legs from my mothers dripping wet cunt and used it as lube on my cock to masturbate. I had vivid imaginations of what the next day would bring and against every fibre in my body I decided that it would be me fucking my mother so I decided not to cum.

It took every restraint not to cum, I cleaned up and then cleaned my self up and went to bed feeling like it would be Christmas Day when I woke up.

dartee
dartee
71 Followers