All Comments on 'My Mother, My Mistress Pt. 02'

by dartee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Potential is almost all this has to offer.

The punctuation is abysmally lacking. As you read, when you pause, PUT IN A COMMA! When you feel as if running out of regular breath, PUT IN A PERIOD!

If you are at all unsure of a word, LOOK IT UP!

THINK about positions, are they possible for two people to perform?

Source and EDITOR, and a spelling coach.

As originally nentionned, there is a great deal of potential in both this story AND OTHERS YOU MIGHT WRITE !

Strangely, a perverse take from a very fertile mind.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil219 months ago

woow woow.. no words to prize..

simply wonderful..

i love how son thinks about his mother, though mother's thought not described...

please dont allow the son to fuck his mom, let him be her submissive,, he can lick as much he likes..

she has others to fuck, son to lick...

let her enjoy her life with son's full support...

let her son serve her and her lovers...

please continue..

daganetdaganet9 months ago

Thank you for continuing the story. If you allow me, I'll share my thoughts. It is always interesting if there is a plot in the story that develops. Let it be small steps, but in each chapter, there should be a movement forward. It is also difficult to read if the story contains only sex scenes with a minimum of dialogues and nothing more. You may want to introduce new massage poses that demonstrate Mom's dominance. For example, when she is sitting and watching TV or standing slicing vegetables only in apron. A taste of the seed can also be presented gradually. At first, the very thought of it, then the son finds a drop of pure semen, without massage oil on a leather sofa. And while mom does not see, he licks it off and gradually incrementally, with the permission of the mother-mistress, he can enjoy the seed from the source.

I hope to see the continuation of your creativity. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Chapter one was so good, not sure where you’re taking this now. The kissing element really ruins the story too in my opinion

Boatman_Of_StyxBoatman_Of_Styx9 months ago

Not every cuckold story has to be about humiliation. This is hot AF. Not really into cuckolding but I love this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Continue this one. Have the son become more and more dominated and the mother accept him as her slave. She should have him tattooed for her and make him wear a butt plug while he waits for her to come to him. She's a bit too reluctant for me. Give her some aggression.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Post part 3 asap pleeaasseee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous