All Comments on 'My Mother, My Mistress'

by turncoats

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have failed your Manhood Challenge. The Natural Order is you tell her "Jump!" She asks "How high".

You are a Backwards Man, and an embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found the story to wordy and very boring to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

an interesting premise and story, I would have loved to see it more fleshed out and not so rushed, using this story as a kernal you can make many new ones that take a more detailed and closer look in their relationship. Please consider writing more about these two and don't let the mean comments from idiots bother you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Oh my

Very very good momdom story. A genre I'm always trying to see more of. Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very good story for a erotica don't mind the other comments. Would love to see more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just wow

Please continue

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Most of the time, such whores die from an incurable cancer over long months! And that's just as well. Justice in the universe is an integral part of being!

ceedeehceedeehabout 1 year ago

This is probably the ugliest story I have EVER read. I can't figure why I subjected myself to such awful stuff. There is no satisfaction whatsoever, only misery and pain. You MUST be a idiot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hmm, at the beginning of the story, he is 18 and she at 46 so at the end, thet are at 35 and 63, respectively. Camilla should have a very powerful libiti to do this thing in her late age.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a very good dominatrix- mom story, but it could contain much more eroticism. For example, her son should be allowed to pleasure her more often and in turn, at least occasionally, receive some sexual pleasure as well. Also, the dom-slave relationship goes a bit too far when urine and BM are introduced. Her son being fed a diet of this even occasionally would quickly jeopardize his health.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is really a very good momdom story. It is well written and the characters are generally well developed. My only concern is potential physical harm to her son by having to eat primarily BM and gruel along with drinking only urine. I would think Camillia would want proper nourishment for her slave son so he can continue catering to her every need as her slave. Also forcing him to sleep in a constricted cage and in bondage is eventually going to impact his health. She’s got to know that she is not going to find another slave like her son. If he gets sick and dies, her life as a leisurely dom is over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous