My Mother, My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made my life a bit easier. If She had tasked me with finding a box that was particularly unpleasant for me while still being the best possible for Her, I probably would have struggled a lot more than I did. It only took a few hours of research and reading testimonials on various stools from Amazon, Etsy, and a few other sites to find a box that seemed perfect for Her.

Before confirming the order, I tried to picture what it would be like for Her to smother me on this new throne. I imagined Her settling in for the night on Her new symbol of empowerment and authority. I concluded that it would be just right if my level of arousal was to be trusted.

The box arrived a few days later, but it had to be assembled. I got right to work on it and was able to complete it with relative ease by following the instructions. It did have to be fit and set specifically to the shape of the woman who would be sitting on it and the man who would be underneath; this meant that I had to fetch my Mistress and humbly request that She try sitting on it while I got under Her during the building process. I fortunately only had to bother Her 2 times before I got it right. She had generously set a limit in advance of 3 times that She would allow me to try sizing it to Her before I would be punished. I was happy to avoid that!

As for the box itself, it was less a box and more like a leather chair or mini sofa. It looked very comfortable to sit on (I wasn't about to try secretly sitting on my Mistress's chair) and had a back rest so that She could recline while being pleasured. The front part had a U shaped hole in it for my tongue and chin to come through and lick Her. It had cost around 400 dollars, so I had high expectations for it.

After I finished adjusting things on Her side, I settled in for making the adjusments that would allow me to lick Her with relative comfort. It was clear to me that She envisioned using this for hours at a time, so I needed to make sure I could maintain the stamina required to meet Her needs.

It didn't take too long to install the pad to raise my head up to a perfect height where I could worship Her without actually pressing up on Her buttocks thus making Her feel like She was sitting on something. (Nobody likes feeling like they're sitting on something.) This did mean that I would have to raise my head just a little bit to reach Her, but again, She had made it clear that Her comfort was ultimately all that mattered.

Finally, the time came for the inaugural session of Her shiny new Smothering Station (as She was calling it). She made me lie down first and then proceeded to sit on Her new throne fully nude. Straddling my face with Her round ass She thrusted back and forth over my tongue. Talk about suffocating... She was merciless!

I had expected Her to take a more passive approach allowing me to do the heavy lifting, but She ended up getting really into it Herself. Sometimes She didn't let me come up for air (or I suppose in this case retreat down for it) for upwards of a minute at a time.

I quickly came to understand why they call it Queening. She really had the all the dignity of a Queen from my perspective beneath Her. There was a little bit of light coming in from the top and front of the box. This allowed me to see Her gorgeous asshole and Her pussy in the forbidden garden which lay slightly beyond.

My favorite part of being smothered was when She would tighten and loosen Her majestic sphincter in time with my licking. I wanted to sit back and watch Her perform for me exercising that muscle, but I wasn't allowed to stop for any reason without Her express permission.

As She plunged Her sumptuous ass over my head and my tongue glided across or went inside Her over and over, I began to desire Her pussy once more. I knew better than to grasp for it or attempt to lick it without permission. I had to be patient and wait for the day that I would be allowed to pleasure Her there again.

Ultimately, She delayed this experience for a couple more weeks. On the October anniversary of the day that I had given myself to Her one year prior, She once again allowed me to enter the sacred realm from which I came. It was so much warmer and sweeter than I remembered while scared stiff on our ferris wheel adventure just under two months ago.

With every insertion of my tongue into Her immaculate womanhood, it was as though I was being born anew. It was like I was being sucked into Her. Each time my tongue slid out of Her dripping wet pussy it reinforced the thought that I was here only due to the miracle of life granted to me by Her holy womb. This was the magnificent place from which I was born! Though my body had only come out of Her but once as a baby, now my tongue and fingers went in and out repeatedly for upwards of an hour at a time. I really have come a long way!

It was during this time that I finally came to understand my servile longing for Her. She is my Creator, the divine entity we mere mortals refer to using terms such as Goddess. It is only fitting that I spend my life devoted entirely to Her. It is not entirely different from those who practice popular world religions. A supreme being creates a human, therefore humans devote their lives to serving said divinity.

Unlike in those more abstract examples, my Mother provably conceived me. She bore me for the greater part of a year suffering all the pangs of pregnancy and childbirth. She created me so that She might use me, and in my gratitude to Her, I happily serve. I cried tears of joy when I finally felt that I had understood the meaning behind my life.

This was not the last revelation to bring me great joy. One day as I was receiving my daily facesitting it dawned on me. I had finally got what I wanted. I know that She had told me as much that day on the ferris wheel... But I finally had tangible evidence. My Mistress had stopped viewing me as Her son. I was only an object now. All money I earned went directly to Her. I was well and truly only a slave to Her. I was so glad to learn that my blissful servitude to Her would only become more involved from there.

She had me order another special box for Her on a whim. This one was kept in one of the bathrooms instead and only to be used when She needed to relieve Herself. Nowadays instead of using the toilet in the bathroom, She gives me a sign when She needs to go. I immediately lie down in the toilet box and wait until I hear a lock being clicked into place. Afterward She says, "Open your dirty mouth, slave!"

She then sits over my face which is locked into the box and proceeds to shower me in Her golden nectar. The taste is sublime. It is a lot saltier than one might think, but it honestly isn't unpleasant at all. Bear G. was on to something.

When I am lucky She doesn't stop with the rain but rather allows me to serve as Her personal toilet paper as well. It seems like Her warm and fresh urine is nearly all I am allowed to drink these days, and I am often fed from the ambrosia of Her ass as a supplement to my diet of what essentially consists of gruel.

I quickly noticed that a woman's urine is erratic and unpredictable at best. The golden rainshower soaks almost the entirety of the interior of the small toilet box at some point or another. My Mistress's pee stream is not consistent. As the flow starts, it tends to softly turn toward the left side only to straighten out a bit and shoot forward as the stream grows stronger. As the stream begins to dry up and the last drops fall, I make every attempt to catch them in my mouth. It stings when the urine lands in my eyes, but I can't help but keep them open in awe of the spectacle.

Any mess made in this unpredictable process is of course cleaned by my willing tongue after the fact. The taste of Her genitals post urination has become my favorite flavor. I thought the novelty of this act would eventually wear off, but it never has. I crave my Mistress's holy manna; I am so grateful that She deems me worthy to receive Her sacred material of all kinds.

While these previously mentioned uses were all primarily pragmatic, my Mistress is certainly not opposed to using me for Her own sexual pleasure. She often allows me to pleasure Her not only with my tongue, but also using various dildos and vibrators. I love the act of penetrating Her, even when it isn't using one of my own members. I can tell how good it makes Her feel. I live for the moments when She digs her nails into me to the point of drawing blood. Many a bedsheet has been torn in such a way.

My Mistress has very particular preferences when being penetrated. Her absolute favorite method is to be taken from behind. She gets on all fours on the bed while I lie under Her face up. I then lift my head to lick Her clit as I repeatedly insert Her toys. She has a particular affinity for the toys that penetrate Her vagina and ass simultaneously.

A night of pleasuring Her generally goes like this:

"Fetch me the purple one tonight."

"Yes, Mistress."

I fetch the toy and lie under Her.

"Now, rub it across my pussy while you rub my clit with your other hand."

I proceed to fit the tip of the toy between Her labia, but do not penetrate Her. I use my left thumb and index finger to tickle and press on Her clit to help Her grow even more wet. I apply some lubrication to Her toy of choosing and wait for Her command.

"Go ahead and put it in!" She gasps out between passionate moans.

I gently insert the toy first into Her vagina, checking to make sure the toy and Her pussy are properly lubricated. I slowly push it deeper and deeper inside as a single moan slowly moves like a wave through Her arched body. It gets louder the deeper the dildo goes in. Once it is as far inside Her as possible, I slowly begin to pull it out so that I can insert the other half of the toy into Her asshole which is trembling with jealous excitement.

From there She simply controls how fast or slow She wants me to go. She usually starts off slowly and commands me to go faster and faster as time goes on. If at any point I do something wrong, she gives me a sharp smack or punch to my balls situated in the ring of my chastity device just below Her breasts.

Once we start going fast enough, She tugs on the leash She keeps bound to my neck pulling me toward Her now soaked pussy. I then use my tongue to lick and suck on Her clit while She thrusts Herself back and forth in time with my thrusting of Her toy. I get the distinct pleasure of watching Her ample breasts bouncing back and forth as gravity causes them dangle toward the ground directly above my penis throbbing against its cage.

"Oh, aaaah, I'm gonna cum. Don't mess this up, slave! Make me cum hard... Faster, harder!"

Her whole body trembles right before she climaxes. As she explodes in pleasure, Her body limply slips down onto mine. I slowly remove the toy and proceed to very slowly and methodically lick Her pussy clean of the lubricant. I have to be careful here not to overstimulate Her.

She continues to lie on me like this and often falls asleep soon afterward. I love when that happens! I get to lie there with my beloved Mistress on top of me breathing in the scent of Her satisfied pussy and asshole mere centimeters from my face. I often dream of being able to penetrate Her myself.

So far, I have only been allowed to penetrate Her using my own member on one occasion. This was for my 25th birthday, and even then I was only permitted to enter Her asshole and was not allowed to cum at all. Altogether I have cum while in Her service a grand total of 3 times over the course of 8 years- each time at Her feet with the white color of my seed contrasting beautifully with Her striking nails. I then lick it off and quickly reapply my chastity cage. For each opportunity I am sincerely grateful.

Not being allowed to cum often is a great fit for me. There's no rush. I have my whole life with my Mistress ahead of me. Every night I sleep bound and naked in a cage too small for me to fully stretch out in at the foot of Her bed. I can just barely smell Her feet from my nightly resting place tantalizing me as I try to sleep. There is a time lock system in place that unlocks the restraints and the cage to allow me to get up in time to prepare Her breakfast or slave away at my awful job, but other than when I am slaving for Her, I am permanently in bondage nowadays. I even received some great news recently!

My Mistress has told me that I may be allowed to enter Her sacred hole on my 35th birthday and then once a year from then on, but only after I have been castrated in my Mistress's name. I honestly cannot wait! I didn't intend to question Her, but I did make a point to ask how this development would affect my chastity cage.

My Mistress delighted my heart with Her response. She confirmed that She trusts me enough now to be good once I lose my testicles. She is confident that She won't catch me touching myself in any way without Her permission. She emphasized the punishment for failing Her (which I would never do), and added that She could always force me to wear a belt model of chastity device which would not require the wearer to have testicles. Once the time came, I ended up begging Her to force me to wear the type with a built in butt plug from time to time regardless.

I know from the outside looking in all of this must seem like cruelty. I know in my heart that it all comes from a place of love. It is not that She is no longer my Mother; She is both my Mother and my Mistress. There is fundamentally no difference. In my view of the world I was born of Her, therefore I should serve Her. If it were not for Her, there would be no me to even formulate a worldview. It's as simple as that. This is the relationship I have always craved. Remember, I asked for this lifestyle. I am just lucky I have a Mother who loves me enough to go so far to satisfy me!

I feel that with my regular mundane chores, my breadwinning, my enforced chastity and nudity at home, my worship sessions chock full of sexual services, and now with my bondage, we have finally reached the point I always desired; knowing Her, I bet She will want to take me even farther. I can't wait to see how She will accomplish that. What's left for Her to do to me or make me do for Her?

Really, I am just fortunate that my Mistress chooses to use any time thinking of me at all. I am unworthy, but I will gladly serve my Mistress as her slave for the rest of my life if She will have me. I know who I am now. I know why I am here now. I am Her slave. I live to hear my Mistress's sultry voice calling out to me, "Slave!" as I eternally await her next command.