All Comments on 'My Mother, My Queen'

by hentaiEros

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Thank you.

nil_r2nil_r2over 1 year ago

Fantastic, now the part two please!!!

AnicetteAnicetteover 1 year ago

C,ext une bella historic d,amour! Je me suis caressee pendant leur copulation, ci bien décrite! Merci!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WELL WRITTEN. IS THERE A SEQUEL IN THE WORKS?. IF NOT, THEN PLEASE CONSIDER IT. IF SO, THEN , DO NOT HESITATE TO PUBLISH IT. GOOD LUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 4.

So much potential in this story. Let's get the Queen pregnant with her son's baby. He is what....18 years old. She is 37 years old. She can give him at least 3 children.

And how wonderful that the young King was the first man that his mother had oral sex with. I am also sure that the Queen never had her ass invaded by a strong, young, huge cock.

I met a woman who was married only one time and her husband wasn't a believer in oral sex. He going down on her or her going down on him. That just wasn't done. I met her online and after about 6 months of chatting she got a divorce from him. No, it wasn't because of me that they divorced. The guy was a jerk and she was tired of his bullshit. Well, we made plans to meet. I flew to see her in the state she loved in....Kentucky. Yeah, a southern girl. I was the first man to eat her pussy out. To lick her butthole. I took her ass cherry. I was the first man she went down on. OMG!

I sometimes wonder what might have been had I stayed with her. She was a good woman.

BigBlueMonsterBigBlueMonsterover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story even though it was short. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good, it would have been perfect if queen Zenobia would get pregnant, right from the first time she got her sons cum in her fertile pussy. 4 stars.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Good 5⭐️ story, great storyline and character build up,,, love the romance of the characters at the end

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

She needs to bear her king a son.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

"Now that he was 18th," THAT DID IT FOR ME! GO LEARN ENGLISH...THEN YOU CAN WRITE STORIES FOR ME!

I gave you 2 Stars...at least you tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Work. Please continue.

dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

Excellent story ,but like everyone else is saying you missed out on making her pregnant like an epilogue ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kings and their mothers is a combination I enjoy but find too rare, so thank you for this. As for the writing, while there are some grammar errors and odd sentence structure, it wasn't hard to read, and I'm sure you'll improve with practice. This is your first, after all. Ignore the overly harsh comments.

I eagerly look forward to a sequel, possibly with the queen providing her son an heir..?

greenreadergreenreaderover 1 year ago

Not bad at all. Especially for first try. Love the prince and Queen Mother setting.

Would've been even better if you described how beautiful the Queen is, the infatuation the son had since he saw her curvy body that one evening long ago. It fueled his lust and imagination as well as jealousy for any would be admirer that came close to her inner circle...

Thank you for writing, write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was well told; just the sex with mother bit didn't appeal to me.

DarhkManDarhkManabout 1 year ago

This is a good story it should continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The fact that this is now listed as part 1 of a series is very encouraging. Looking forward to what you write next.

ratimomratimom12 months ago

Very nicely written story. Given 5 star. Waiting for such more incest mom son stories from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous