My Mother, My Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed her, Zenobia knew she should argue, tell him, this was not what she had meant when she said those words to him. But she did nothing, simply luxuriated in his kisses.

She knew it was wrong, no matter what he said, it was wrong. But she had enjoyed being in his arms. The pleasure she'd experienced, undeniable.

** ** ** ** **

Days passed, no one knew of the clandestine affair between mother and son. Zenobia had thought the affair was a one time thing, but since crossing the line that one night, James now called his mother to his bed every night.

Fucking her through the night and into the morning, sometimes lovingly, sometimes roughly. Even when she was on her monthly, he did not grant her a break. Since she refused to have sex during this time, he would make her pleasure him with her hands, mouth or breasts. She had truly become her son's lover, but she no longer cared whether it was right or wrong.

She was in love with James.

As she kneeled in front of her son, watching him try to catch his breath, she thought of the 19 years of her marriage. And how starkly cold they were compared to the passion she'd experienced in the past few months with her son. Not only did James force her to do things she had never done in her marriage bed, but he also made her love those depraved acts. Before James, she never would have imagined putting her mouth on a man's cock, now she shallowed it down her throat because he enjoyed "fucking her throat".

After his breathing evened, James looked down at the women kneeling in front of him. With her face and breasts stained with his cum, mother Queen Zenobia looked absolutely ravishing. It was too bad she wouldn't let him fuck her tonight. Oh well, her mouth is as addictive as her pussy. Using his fingers to wipe off the creamy substance from her face, he slowly fed it to her. As she wrapped her tongue around the digits, sucking them clean, he thought yes, her mouth really is quite addicting.

"I wish I was a painter," he told her.

She raised her eyes to meet his gaze, silently asking him "why"

"So I could paint you like this. Covered in my cum, yet desperately sucking my fingers for the taste of it"

She flushed bright red at his word, but did not stop. He laughed and pulled back his finger, "Come, let us sleep"

Zenobia rose and went to the washbasin to clean herself up. After fixing her appearance, she kissed James goodnight, and was about to return to her chambers when James stopped her.

"There's no need for you to return to your rooms, you'll stay here from now on"

"What does that mean?" she asked, worried. It was one thing to engage in an illicit affair with him in private, but if someone were to find out, who knows what would happen. They were, afterall engaging in incest. Not only was it illegal, but also immoral.

He sighed, he hadn't wanted to disclose his plans until everything was complete, but he just could not bear to be apart from her anymore. It's okay though, one night hardly makes a difference.

"I have passed a law," he told her "In a few hours the country will find out that it is no longer illegal to marry a blood relation."

Zenobia gasped at the words, she could not believe what she was hearing.

"Not only that, but homosexuality will also be legal," he continued, "and in order to show that the country of Cleves supports everyone's right to love, King James Norton III will marry Mother Queen Zenobia on February 14th."

He got down on a knee, and asked his mother "Zenobia, my mother, my lover, my queen, will you marry me?"

As she continued to stare at him in shock, he gave her hand a slight shake, and asked again "Zenobia, will you marry me?"

As if woken from a stupor, instead of answering him, she asked "how can this be? Why would you want to marry me? I'm old and what will people even say?" she deplored.

Sighing he got back up, there goes my romantic gesture,

"I want to marry you because I love you" he insisted, "You are not old. You're beautiful, and strong.

As for the people, well, they will not care" he assured her. He could tell she did not believe him, so he continued. "There are a lot of people who have been living double lives, marrying for convenience and finding love elsewhere. They will be happy to not have to do that anymore."

He gave her a quick kiss "do not worry, everything has been planned. Now, say that you will marry me" he urged.

"You do you realize it was a rhetorical question, Kings do not ask" he teased her, which had the desired result and finally she relaxed.

"Of course my King, it is my pleasure to marry you" she teased back "literally"

James kissed her deeply, and carried her back to his bed.

** ** ** ** **

True to his words, word spread of the new law like fire through the country. But more than the negative backlash which Zenobia had expected, there was support for the law.

Later when news of the King's marriage to his own mother was announced, people did not bat an eye. The palace became busy with the wedding preparations and on the day marked for lovers, Zenobia walked down the aisle of the palace church, a bride once again.

It was a beautiful and symbolic wedding, to show everyone that the Nation of Cleves supported all kinds of love and would discriminate against no one's right to choose who they love or marry.

12