All Comments on 'My Mother, My Slave'

by SimpleSams

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
IwfjoannaIwfjoannaabout 1 year ago

Definitely would love a part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I read the first page, I thought for sure I'd seen this story before. After searching a while, I guess my memory tricked me. The story I recalled is "I Inherited My Aunt, My Slave".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was very good and it does need a second chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good for a first story. Only a few typos.

Flow was good.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope son gets his mom pregnant in next story. That will be great!

inx742inx742about 1 year ago

I must say well written for your first story.. Very sexual and alluring with an element of intrigue as it unfolded. Hopefully the spanking continues on the softer loving side with Sam keeping his control over her to a minimum and it becomes more filled with love and caring. I really like the anal exploration, thinking I could also prove to be an amazing stimulation for Sam. (Yes ass play turns me on) I definitely enjoyed it. Had my hand occupied with pressure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent first effort. Timing and flow good. Your descriptions were detailed and fit the tone. Just a few typos or wrong words, but barely noticeable. Thanks for sharing what’s in your head.

Please write more, whether part two or otherwise. Perhaps a childless aunt or cousin could be added to the fold. Think about how to get rid of the idiot dad with minimal pain or loss of income.

5*

Tc

Ocean33Ocean33about 1 year ago

This was an amazing first story! I really hope you wrote more chapters on sam and his mom and explore their new relationship.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 1 year ago

Yes, I would enjoy a continuation of the story!

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

Good 4⭐️ story for your first one. Yes I do believe that this needs another chapter to continue. Yet in my opinion please don’t bring in his friends into this,,, that ruins it for me

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Good story written well except for a couple of things yo forgot what stage of dress he had his mother in but keep gender through the whole story.

rjb426874rjb426874about 1 year ago

MORE, MORE, TELL US ALL THE THINGS THAT HE DID TO HIS MOTHER AND HOW HE GOT HIS FATHER OUT OF THE HOUSE SO THAT HE COULD PLAY WITH HIS MOTHER AT WILL,

ccs29745ccs29745about 1 year ago

Liked the story very much. Nice job with first story. Look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Great read

I really enjoyed the story. I am waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful start. Please make more parts. Use her as your toiler slave.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Good story. Too short. Thanks.

JobewonJobewonabout 1 year ago

Would love to read more. It’s a great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story! Can't wait for part 2!!!

BroadusBroadusabout 1 year ago

A very good first story. The slavery thing was a bit..wild, but it worked in the concept of the unfolding plot. Stories that take time to build the sexual tension make for better reading, IMHO.

AND yes, please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story! Can't wait for part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A solid 4. I would love another chapter. I would love to see him get his father out of the house and maybe add a childless aunt or a cousin. Good story for your first one.

Ct1CatfishCt1Catfishabout 1 year ago

Fun story, would enjoy seeing where their relationship goes as well as learning more about the family and slavery group. Could he later go looking for a slave wife from the group? if so what would the cost be or how would it be worked out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good build up for a second part maybe even a third . I would like for them to get more vocal as to say .more dirty mommy talk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like for him to start to pick out what she wears each outfit more daring and provocative than the last.

saabdokksaabdokkabout 1 year ago

well done please keep writing

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Nice story , like it a lot. Chapter 2 would be nice. AAAA+++++

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Good story, the language was a little stilted. Trying doing the dialogue and narrative the way you speak, rather than the way you think it would be in someone else's work. Everything will turn out better; guaranteed. Thanks for the entertaining read.

Mr_coaterMr_coaterabout 1 year ago

Great story please continue to keep writing more.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but I found it surprisingly hard to get into this, since I get the impression your MC is an arrogant prick.

So, you have an 18-year-old virgin, with helicopter parents who did everything for him, and who's biggest adventure in life so far was that one time he overslept and almost missed school... And THAT'S who you wanna tell me took charge of a mature, working mother? I kinda doubt it.

Also, when presented with the contract, he learned how his mother had asked to get out of that life, he saw the sadness and tears on her face, but still couldn't think of anything other but posessing her? He didn't even waste a single thought on his father? Like I said... he's an arrogant prick.

I'd also prefer it if you gave him at least some mental strength. You kept telling us how he was confused and overwhelmed, but his actions were all targeted and needy, determined to get what he wanted. His constant "it was confusing" sounded like an excuse.

And please proofread before posting. It's "wear a skirt", not "were a skirt". It's "Mom's", not "moms". And it's many more that needs to be corrected.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 1 year ago

A fine story, well written and with a minimum of grammatical errors. I really like the idea of ownership, and you have addressed this in a very comprehensive way. Thank you for this story; I would certainly like to see more in this series. Well worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good read, eagerly awaiting the second part.

tangoperutangoperuabout 1 year ago

I wouldn't say they raised you the best they could since you betrayed your father so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to see a second part to this. To see how they advance their relationship. And how the husband ends up

ausreaderausreaderabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed how the mother was a willing participant. I also enjoyed the build up. The story did however need proof reading but you should not take this as a reason not to write part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward to more parts!

Xel101Xel101about 1 year ago

Definitely a great story would love to see more may it be from sam or another boy and his new slave/ pet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many of these stories have no stakes, not a willing partner, and are just set dressing for the sex.

This was by far one of the best stories I’ve read on this platform. I can’t wait for episode 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Moar! Well done!

K_Dub152K_Dub152about 1 year ago

Great story 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story....Please write the next chapter and continue with Sam and his Mom. How they live together, What do they do once the husband comes back home? Does she prevent pregnancy? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! I hope there are many more chapters to cum!

4Leather4Leatherabout 1 year ago

Love how you took your time building up to the climaxes. Hope there is a second chapter.

202GE202GEabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise and well written. Probably a little to far for my taste but thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing, leaves me desiring that special person even more.

Urmet24Urmet24about 1 year ago

Is there part 2 planned ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is part 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why have you not written part 2 yet. Come on what are you waiting for? Hurry up we are waiting

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I guess I'm a little slow here, so let me get this straight. His mom's dad that died that wasn't his grandpa as he thought, but was his real dad. So was the man that his mom has been living with for the last 20 year, isn't his real dad, ok. So since his mom is now his slave, and she says she hasn't been fucked in several years, is that guy who he thought was his dad, is he going to be staying around or leave? Since we know the son will be wanting his slave to sleep in his bed from now on, how is this man going to take that news? And since slave/mom knew her son was a Virgin, why didn't she like help him out with some suggestions on sex? Hopefully in the next chapter mom will get Pregnant, so the slave Cycle will start all over again..

MattKesterMattKester10 months ago

This is a good start to what could be an amazing story. This first part does need cleanup, and in the second part, there needs to be some good dialog about the context of the Society. Someone else mentioned the relationship of grandpa. What's the relationship of the guy Sam has always thought of as Dad? And if he's not touching Sam's mom, what was his role? Was he not allowed to touch her? And why did she leave home (a couple references to the fact mom left home under less-than-optimal circumstances)?

I want to read more about this Society and see where Sam goes with it. As grandpa seemed to be the Patriarch of the Society, what is Sam's role now? And what happens when Sam wants children? Would he want a slave from outside so as to keep the gene pool fresh?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have a hard time with the story not because of the storyline of how she became your slave… I have a hard time with the story because of how the main character is behaving… He claims to be 19 years old but he’s acting like some eight-year-old kid that knows nothing about sex… Even if you’re a virgin at 19 your hormones are on overdrive and you’ve watched lots of porn… In reality if you were really in this position the very first night that she was officially your slave you would’ve been fucking the hell out of her… Instead you’re acting like some eight year old that doesn’t know anything about sex so that’s why I’m having a hard time with the story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story. When I was 16 my twin sisiter let me screw her after she caught me masturbating and told me that I had to do whatever she told me or she would tell our parents what she had caught me doing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. But always keep your word you claimed you would write part 2 but failed to do so.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Good start but he needs to step up and take more control. And stop acting like a twelve year old.smack mom's ass and give her some orders. Get a blowjob something.

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman643 days ago

Please continue the story. It was a bit slow getting to the action. Writen well enough though. Hopefully he gets more into his role as Master. I hope you address the issue of the father not finding out. The son could discover a major secret that he uses to control his father. Allowing him to continue to own his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous