My Mother, My Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Sir Sam?" I prompted.

"Sir Sam it is!" She smiled, joyously.

My mind fell blank in that moment. It was still surreal to me. Here I was, deciding what title my mother should use for me as her new master. She was now my slave. My slave to do whatever it is I wanted with. I could make her do things that fulfilled only my deepest desires, but did I really want to?

After all, this was my mother. The woman that brought me into this world. She breastfed me, she taught me how to walk and behave correctly. She kissed all of my sores better and ran me warm baths. She was the one person in this world that I truly loved and now she was mine. Did I really want to make her a sex slave? Did she want that? I hadn't even thought how she may feel.

"I have a question..." I blurted out.

"Anything, Sir Sam." She said. At her words I knew the deal was done.

"Will you hug me?"

When I tell you that the broadest smile spread across my moms face. That is no word of a lie. I could see tears welling in her eyelids and she gripped me by the shoulders, forcing me into an embrace.

Immediately, I could smell her perfume and the coconut scent of her hair. A million strands tickled my face as she rested her cheek on my shoulder, sobbing slightly. I let my hands run up the length of her back and felt the rigid bumps of her bra-straps beneath my fingers.

In turn, she ran her hands up my own back, which sent a chill through me. Her touch was so soft, smooth and delicate. After one deep exhausting breath, we separated and then we were lost.

Lost in the gaze of each others blue eyes. The very blue eyes that she gave to me. Those eyes fell to her lips, smeared with red. I couldn't help it, they were mine for the taking and I took them. My kiss was loving and lustful all at once.

She hadn't been expecting it but she accepted it regardless. Of course, she had no choice. I kissed my own mother as one would kiss their crush. I pulled her close as my lips pressed against hers. They were full, soft and intoxicating. For around ten seconds we smooched on the end of my bed. I'd been considering letting my tongue dart forwards when I felt hers flicker against my outer lips.

This was it. This was the beginning of our new relationship. Or should I say, my ownership of her.

My mouth naturally opened to accept moms tongue. It slithered into my mouth and I licked hers back. The sound of wet kissing was all that could be heard from the room. It was only once we heard my fathers footsteps did we lunge off of each other out of fright.

I could see that her breathing was a little heavy, as was mine. It turned out to be nothing more than my father retreating from the couch to his bedroom to get dressed for work. My mothers skirt had ridden up her thighs.

They were a little thicker now, but not what you would call fat. She had become curvy with age and it was the type of curvy you couldn't quite look away from.

"George mustn't know." Mom whispered from across the room.

"I know!" I mouthed back.

For the moment, we left it at that. At least until mom got home that evening. As usual, my father would be working late. Leaving myself and my new slave alone in the house. She arrived home from work with the groceries and as my new role I didn't take myself through the bother of helping her with them.

I watched her put everything away quietly. I was seated at the opposite end of the room on the couch with my erection poking upwards in my shorts. If it hadn't been for our makeout session that morning, my erection probably wouldn't have existed. All I could think about was her hot, womanly mouth, invading my own.

I watched her ass stretch and spread as she bent down to fill the refrigerator and I found the first command come to my lips.

"Bring me over a soda, and I could use a footrub." It felt rude.

Usually I'd have earned myself a scolding and a one way trip to my room for that tone. Not now though. These were different times. Instead, she smiled and grabbed the can of soda before making her way over to me.

"Is that all, Sir Sam?" She asked, pleasantly.

"Erm... no. Just the foot-rub, please."

I wiggled my toes on the end of the couch and to my delight, my mother got down on all fours and begun removing my socks. I watched her delicate hands peel down my woolly socks, exposing my feet.

I leant back into the chair as she begun applying pressure to the soles of my feet. Using her thumbs, she worked at the underside of my left foot before moving over to my right, giving it equal attention.

"That feels good, Mom." I said, quietly.

"You don't need to be quiet, sir. Your father is not around." She winked.

"Oh, right. Of course." My nerves were quickly returning as my cock didn't seem to let it's erectile state go so easily.

"Would you like me to help with that too?" She asked, naturally.

At first, I didn't know what she was referring to. That was before I glanced down to my crotch. No wonder she had asked. You couldn't miss it. My cock had set up a tent in my shorts and I watched my mothers eyes flicker up to it every so often.

The fact that she was offering to "Help" with my obviously erect penis made me even more nervous.

"Erm.. that's okay. Maybe not right now." I said, disappointing myself.

"Perhaps My master would like to go for a bath. I believe that your long day of gaming has made you a little stinky." She joked.

"Are you calling your master stinky?" I joked back.

Suddenly her face dropped. "Oh, no! I didn't mean to offend, Sir Sam. I'm afraid I must be punished for my foolishness." She dropped her head, as if ashamed.

"Punished? I'm not going to punish you, Mom." I said, feeling as though that sounded ridiculous.

"But it's the rules. If I am ever to step out of line there must be a sufficient punishment for me."

"What would you have me do?" I was unsure where this was going. All I knew was that it was making me grow even harder.

"It is really down the master. Some masters force their slaves to sit all night in certain positions. Some make them do things that they do not like. Mostly they spank them or cane them. Though, some masters can be a lot crueler than that."

I couldn't lie, the sound of slapping my hand against the firm roundness of my mothers butt- cheeks had me almost creaming in my pants.

"I suppose I will spank you..." I said, not really enjoying the way the words came out of my mouth.

"Shall I undress?" She asked, quickly.

For a split second I choked on my breath. "Erm... I don't think so. Not for your first punishment."

"You are so kind, Sir Sam." She said, happily.

My mother then took it upon herself to lay across my thighs. It was odd to say the least and at first I wasn't quite sure of what she was doing.

"What the?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Sir Sam. I assumed you would want me in the most optimal position." She said, looking over her shoulder at me.

My mind was a misty fog of arousal and confusion. Who would have thought that my mother would be so willing to receive a kinky spanking from her own son? Yet here she was, bent over my lap, her tits were hanging over my outer leg and her ass was now raised to the air, waiting for the first slap of my hand.

"It's okay. I think it would be easier this way." I agreed.

Feeling rather silly, I raised my hand upwards into the air and set it down upon my moms ass with a slap. Her ass jiggled at the force of my touch and she moaned slightly beneath me. I was sure she could feel my aching cock against her stomach but I did not say anything about it.

The second slap was a little harder. She winced at that one and from then I figured I could get used to this sort of punishment. It was clear that my mother enjoyed it as much as I did.

And so the third slap cracked down on her asscheek ever harder than the previous two. I must have slapped her around ten times before allowing her to get back up to her feet. I watch her straighten up her dress and gently rub her own behind.

"Have you learnt your lesson?" I asked, now eager and at the peak of my arousal.

"Yes, Sir. I should never insult my master again." She nodded.

"Perhaps I do need a bath. Go and run it for me." I commanded.

"Yes, Sir Sam. Right away, Sir Sam!"

I watched my mother leave while rubbing at the sore on her asscheek. My cock hadn't budged an inch and feeling as though I could, I took that moment of privacy to unbutton my shorts a little, relieving the pressure around my stiffness.

Around five minutes later, I heard her call on me from the landing. As I approached the bottom set of stairs my jaw hit the floor. Mom was stood atop the staircase, wearing an all black nighty that had been tied with smooth silk around the waist. Her hourglass figure looked down upon me and I knew then what her intentions were.

"Would you like me to wash you, Sir Sam?" She asked.

"Wash me? Like... wash my naked body?" I stuttered.

"Why, or course... I cannot bath you while clothed, Master?" She asked, frowning a little.

"Are you sure?" I asked, suddenly aware that what we were about to do was something forbidden. Something that no mom and son should ever do. Something incestuous.

"It would be my pleasure to wash every inch of your body." She said, passionately.

"I think you better wash me then." I said, as I ascended the stairs towards my beautiful mother.

The scene before me was surprising. She'd lit candles around the edges of the bathtub. Candles that had been sweetly scented and the steamy hot air mixed with the delicious smells immediately relaxed me.

"Would you mind leaving while I undress?" I asked, awkwardly.

I knew that the bubbles would keep my nakedness hidden for what it was worth and I didn't really like the idea of my mother watching me strip down to my nude self.

"Right away, let me know when you wish for me to return."

With that she shut the door behind herself, leaving my alone in the bathroom with my thoughts. As I undressed, my mind was passing over the recent turn of events. I knew then that it would be a long time before my mind could fully comprehend my mothers new role as my ever abiding slave.

Finally, I was undressed. My cock sprung viscously free from its trap as I had tugged my shorts down to my ankles. Eventually, I dipped my toes into the red hot water and lowered my naked body until fully submerged.

"I'm ready." I called.

I watched the knob turn and in she stepped. Her eyes fell upon my naked upper half and she smiled soothingly at me.

As she approached the tub, I watched her roll up her silk sleeves and grab the bar of soap on the stand. There had been plenty of bubbles in the bath when I first got in, but somehow some had faded. To my shock my erect cock was clearly visible between the mass of bubbles.

Her hands were cold at first. She started by washing my shoulders and arms. She took the time to lift each arm out of the water before lathering my limbs with soap. My cock twitched as her fingers caressed my armpits and again when they trialed along my rib cage.

For several minutes the silence grew louder in the bathroom. All that could be heard was the swishing of water and the soft moans that every so often escaped my lips. My mind was racing at the thought of my mother washing the rest of me. What would she do when it came to washing my Lower half? Would she start with the legs? Or take hold of my penis without saying word?

Soon enough I had my answer. My mother skipped my crotch entirely. Instead she lifted each leg out of the water so she could soap up my shins and feet. She did the same with the other leg and as she lifted me up by my calf, I felt the tip of my penis surface above the water.

Everytime her hands came close to my upper thigh I felt a jolt of electricity run through me. She worked her fingers between my toes and like she had done before, she massaged the bottom of my feet.

When that was done, she removed one hand from the water and looked up at me. Her other hand remained fully submerged and she worked its way slowly up my thigh towards my crotch. In that moment neither of us were able to break eye contact. That was of course until I felt her fingertips brush against the underside of my sack.

"It may be better if you were to stand." She said, her voice was no longer pleasant or soothing. Instead, she sounded a little anxious.

I felt my heart beat heavily in my chest at her words. A wringing came about in my ears and for a second I thought I was about to pass out. However, I decided that if this was ever going to happen, I was going to have to take control. I was the one that had to take the first step into making my mother my slave. And so I climbed to my feet.

Using the outer edges of the bath, I thrust myself upwards and into the cool, steamy air. Water cascading around me and my penis flopped out into view, directly in line with my mothers head.

Now before you judge me. My penis isn't the biggest. Nor is it the smallest. It usually stood at around five and half inches, though tonight I think it may be six. My moms eyes became fixated on her sons penis... my penis. My balls drooped heavily below my shaft and were now dribbling with water.

"You have such a beautiful penis." She said, impressed.

"You really think so?" I asked, still standing for her.

"I would never lie to you, Sir Sam. I am so lucky to have a master who has a penis so perfect."

I could see the love and lust in her eyes and that was when I felt her take hold of me. There was no build up to it. Her soapy hand grasped the length of me and she worked it generously with warm water and soap. Now I really started to moan.

I had never felt what it was like to have someone else touch me there. To hold me as I held myself. To stroke me and pleasure me. It was surreal. The feeling was indescribable. Her hand worked me back and forth, peeling at my foreskin and exposing my pink warm head. She rubbed me with wet hands and worked the soap into my sensitive glands with her delicate fingertips.

"Oh Jeez, Mom... I grunted.

The pleasure was almost unbearable.

"I'm glad you like me touching your cock, Sir Sam."

The word cock coming out of her mouth made me shudder with pleasure. I felt as though I was totally drunk with arousal and lust. Soon my hips were thrusting into her fist and she let me fuck her hand for a few minutes.

The soap helped to lubricator my shaft meaning her hand slid up and down my length with ease. Eventually her free hand caught me off guard as she lathered more soap into my balls. Her soapy wet fingers ran over my sensitive globes only a few times before I felt the need to erupt.

"I think I'm gonna cum soon." I said, a little too loud.

"Do you wish for me to make you cum?" She asked naturally, almost as though she had been expecting this to happen.

"Yes! That's it, make me cum!" I yelled, feeling the orgasm take over me.

Her hand picked up a sudden pace that my body had not been ready for. Almost expertly, she worked her hand along my shaft with a rotating, sort of twisting motion. She now cradled my balls with much more pressure than before. The slurping sound of soap and water echoed around the bathroom and she pumped her wet fist repeatedly on her sons cock.

"I'm gonna... that's it! I'm... im!.... Cumming!!!"

A thick jet of warm cum erupted from the end of my cock and landed up the length of my mothers wrist. The second splashed against her dark nightie. The third spat outwards towards her face and the rest seemed to puddle in her fist as she slowed down her jerks.

When I eventually opened my eyes, moms cheeks seemed to take the brunt of my attack. Her nightie was now decorated with my goo and her first was coated in it. Mom had given me my first orgasm that hadn't come from my own doing. She'd jerked me off until I spilled cum everywhere and I was in complete ecstasy.

"That... that was amazing." I breathed, still standing over her.

My cock shrunk slowly into a half erect, half flaccid state and eventually she let go of me.

"I better clean up. Why don't you get yourself dried up and we can talk about it in my room?"

"Erm.. yeah sure. Good idea." I said, still feeling my heart beat hard in my chest.

With a smile on her face. Mom stood and kissed me, before leaving me there dripping cum and soaking wet.

That night we spent hours talking about our new relationship and hopefully we defined it better for ourselves and now she knew what I expect of her going forward. It was a weird conversation to have but it was one that was needed.

We confirmed that mom would meet any sexual needs I may have. Whatever I asked of her, she would do, or should I say, allow me to do. It was all very exciting and it surprised me how okay I was with it all. We agreed that she had to wear her normals clothes when dad was around, though we did decide that from now on she would wear her best underwear for me.

She would also do all my chores and tidy my room everyday. She'd make me my breakfast and feed me if I asked it of her. She'd massage my legs after soccer practice and continue to do anything else that came to mind.

The following morning, Dad was around the house for a little longer than usual. He'd had a technical fault with his laptop and he spent majority of that morning troubleshooting on the phone. While dad was troubleshooting, Mom was making me breakfast, tidying my room and giving me soft kisses whenever dad wasn't looking.

One thing I did notice was that I was far more aroused that usual. I figured that it must be due to the fact that I neglected to touch myself when I woke. Normally I'd spend my morning in bed jerking off. That was before I had a willing slave that was always eager to empty my sack.

Finally dad left for work and mom locked the door behind him. As the day went on my new role was quickly becoming easy to me. I had mom order me pizza, I had her take me shopping, where she bought me new clothes and soccer boots. I even had her drive me to practice instead of walking.

She was given orders to pick me up once practice was finished and to wash me again in the bath once we got home. This time I was eager to strip in front of her and my already erect cock bounced pleasantly as I placed myself into the hot water.

As before, Mom started with my shoulders. She then worked my arms and legs before delicately touching me beneath the bubbles. Moms hands played with my genitals for several minutes before I stood up to assume the position. Without orders, she proceeded to jerk my meat with a handful of soap.

The sensations I had felt the last time were coming back to me. Her warm hands smoothly jerked my cock and rubbed at my tender balls. I watched on as her wrists rotated and shook as she worked her fingers up the length of me.

As I watched her, I became fixated on the jiggling that was going on inside of her nightie. Somewhere beneath her silks, two large breasts were swaying. I had the same image of my mothers breasts in my mind. The one time that she had shown herself to me topless, happened to be completely innocent.

This time, this time it would be different.

"Mother?" I asked, as she continued to work her hands on my genitals.

"Sir?" She asked.

"I think your nightie has gotten a little wet." I said.

For a moment her hand froze on my penis. Her head dipped down to look at herself and she chuckled a little. "I suppose I am a little wet."

"I would like for you to untie your nightie and tuck it in at the waist." I said, confidently.

"With my breasts exposed?" She asked.

"Yes. With your breasts exposed." I commanded.

I watched her every move. Regretfully, her hands fell from my crotch as she untied her nightie at the waist. As if in slow motion, she slipped the silk off each of her shoulders. The bare skin of her upper chest came into view. She was tanned from her many hours on the bleachers in the back yard and her cleavage line was perfectly dotted with little brown freckles.