My Mother, My Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more her nightie slid down her chest, the more of her she exposed to me. Her cleavage grew into two large mounds that clung from her chest. Then the nipples came into view and finally she dropped it to her waist.

My mothers breasts were larger than expected. For her age I expected to see them sag, but to my surprise they had little sag, if at all any. They were large and pointy on the ends. I thought her nipples had once been brown. However, now they were a dark shade of pink beneath the bathroom lights.

"They're amazing." I breathed.

"You really think so?" She asked as she held them upwards with her free arm.

"Would you like to touch them, Sir Sam?" She asked, positively.

"Would I?"

My mother reached for my hand. I let my slave guide me to her round succulent tit. Her flesh met every inch of my hand. They were soft, yet firm and warm. Warmer than a cozy bed in mid winter. I felt her sharp nipple dig into the palm of my hand. I could only squeeze.

With my fingers gripping at her flesh, I felt my cock bounce in mid air. I ran my fingers over her erect nipple many times. I enjoyed how hard it was, how stiff and thick. I heard my mother moan for the first time. It was a soft moan that was filled with delight. A sexual moan, a moan becoming of my own doing.

"They're so... soft." I whispered.

"These belong to you now." She said, as she pressed them together for my viewing pleasure.

Taking both hands, I felt them in so many ways. I pinched them. I rubbed them. I even slapped them. My mothers hands found my cock again but I did not release my grip on her chest.

"Would you like to cum on my tits?" She asked.

Mom was so dirty. The use of the word 'tits' had spiked a wave of pleasure within me.

"Yes. I want to come all over your tits so fucking bad!" I spat

.

Moms hands worked me as best they could. She used both hands on my length and slipped her fingers up and down with expert finesse. The slushing and heavy breathing was all that could be heard. Soon my grunting followed, and soon after that, so did my cum.

"Here it comes!" I screeched.

Hot ropes of my seed splashed all over moms exposed tits. It all happened so fast. It was as though the more that she pumped her fist on my penis, the more cum would come out. My cum made puddles between them and travelled down the valley of her mounds. I watched it drip on the end of her nipple and she wiped the rest off with a spare towel.

"I could get used to that." I sighed.

"Every night?" She asked.

"If I want? Sure." I said, smartly.

Afterwards I had her dry me off with a towel. She took extra care at getting my cock and balls dry. Though I had to stop her rubbing at me with the towel as I was beginning to feel overly sensitive.

That evening I spent alone playing my games console. Every now and then I called on my mom just so that she could flash me. This happened three or four times. I called. She came. I gave the order and then she pulled out her tits until I ordered her to cover up. The power of my new role was as intoxicating as my mothers handjobs.

I couldn't have been happier. The next morning dad announced that he'd be spending a week in Morocco as he had been chasing a lead for over two months. He felt if he went out there to meet with whoever it was he worked with, he could close the deal sooner or something. Gee, I didn't know. The main thing was that I had a week alone with my slave.

That Saturday, I hit the mall with some friends. With my mothers money, I paid for all of our food at our local restaurant. I had her come pick me up and make me my favourite dinner. Once we had both eaten. I order her to take a shower and ready herself for me.

"What will we be doing, Sir?" She asked.

Feeling my new role a bit more, I replied. "Don't ask questions. Go shower and shave... everywhere."

With a nod of her head she left. My cock had been hard as a rock all day. All I could think about were my mothers tits. Her nipples, her cleavage, her little freckles and the gentle way her tits swayed and bounced...

I had made my mind up that I would explore all of my sexual desires with my dad out of the way. My mother would be mine for the taking and I was sure that Id do whatever I wanted with her.

When she returned she was wearing a small tennis skirt with a tight polo. Her feet were bare and she stood before me awaiting her next order.

"You look nice." I said.

"Thank you, master." She smiled.

"What did we say about you calling me master?" I asked.

"Oh. No! I didn't mean to!" She begged.

"I suppose you will need to further punishment." I said, allowing myself to stare into her eyes.

My mothers face dropped into a sorrowful slump. It was clear she was disappointed in herself and without orders she assumed the position across my lap. I smacked her ass as many times as I felt like smacking her. Eventually she begun to wince and squirm under me.

"Is it sore?" I asked.

"Yes, sir." She breathed.

"Would you like me to kiss it better?" The naughty thought had popped into my head.

"Yes, please. Thank you, Sir Sam." She squeaked.

Her tennis skirt was white and flared down to her kneecaps. Her exposed calf's were freshly shaven and smooth to the touch. I enjoyed rubbing my palms along the lengths of her legs as she lay across me.

With hunger in my eyes I tugged upward at the back of her skirt, exposing her naked thighs. The more I tugged, the more I exposed, and soon the curved ends of her ass cheeks came into view as well as her black see-through panties.

I couldn't believe that this was my mothers ass. I grown woman's pussy was hidden underneath these panties and I was hungry to see it. It became apparent to me that I had been hitting mom a little too hard. A large red mark gleamed under the lights of the living-room. I brought my hands up the length of her leg and placed them on the softness of her ass.

The heat from my smacking warmed my fingers and I could feel her flesh pulsing beneath my palm. Just like I had down with her tits, I spent a good few minutes groping my mothers cheeks. I especially enjoyed tugging upwards at her black panties. Allowing them to become wedged between her crack.

Finally, as I said I would, I bent down low enough to place my lips on her naked skin. With my lips on her ass, I kissed her gently and she let out a few quick breaths.

"Stand up." I said, firmly.

She stood as quickly as she could.

"Take off the skirt." I commanded.

I watched her unzip it at the side. She then slid it down her legs and kicked them away towards the corner of the room. Her panties hugged her frame nicely, and as I stared, I was sure that I could see the faint outline of her lips between her thighs.

"Turn around." I said, sharply.

She did just that. Her ass was magnificent. Equally round and very symmetrical. The panties were still tugged tightly between each cheek which only helped enhance the roundness of her bottom.

"Face me." I demanded.

My mother then spun, waiting patiently for her next command. I could tell that she was excited just by the look in her eye. This was perhaps the most action she had had in years.

"Are you... horny?" It felt cheeky to ask.

"Yes, sir." She answered, quickly.

To see my own mom stood before me exposed like this was a dream. She was a woman who carried herself with an enormous amount of pride. She kept herself well dressed and always covered up. To see her so aroused and willing was a turn on to say the least.

"I am going to explore your body now. I don't suppose you know that I am a virgin, or maybe you have guessed. Regardless, I think it's time I know what a women looks like."

She didn't say anything to that and so I started. I begun by walked around her in circles. I pinched at her ass and rubbed at her thighs purely for my own enjoyment. I then had her remove her polo so that my mother now stood before me almost completely nude.

I spent several minutes cupping each breast and nipping at her nipples. Feeling daring, I allowed myself to kiss her again. Her tongue dove into my my mouth and I accepted it. We French kissed for minutes at a time, all the while I groped at her chest. Having become accustomed to kissing her, I trailed my lips down the curve of her neck.

Eventually I found my way down to her breasts where I took each nipple into my mouth. I sucked soft and hard, I nibbled and licked. Her nipples were now thick with excitement and I could tell she was really enjoying the treatment she was getting.

"When was the last time somebody touched you?" I asked, softly.

"It's been years." She whispered, painfully.

"Years?" I let my hand slip downwards to her private parts.

"Oh! Yes... it's erm... been a while..." She breathed.

My hand cupped the outside of her panties above my mothers aching pussy. I could feel her heat radiating off of her as I rubbed her slit through the fabric.

"How would you like it if I were to touch you?" I asked, staring into her submissive eyes.

"I would love for you to touch me!" She moaned.

Just as she had said it, I drove my hand beneath the hem of her panties. Somewhere beneath her tennis skirt, my hand found the soft, moist flesh of her vagina. My fingers slipped across her folds with ease and I rubbed in circles exactly the same way I had watched it be done in porn.

I couldn't believe it. Her reaction was immediate. She fell towards me, her face buried into my chest, her hand gripping at my shoulders for support as I played around with her genitals.

"Oh, Sam..." She moaned.

I should have punished her for not using my correct title, but to hear her speak my name as my mother, and in such a sexual manner too... it had my cock digging into her body.

"That's it MOM... let your SON play with his slaves pussy."

She moaned louder as I spoke those words into her ear. It felt magical. The first pussy I had ever laid my hands on. It was slimy... no, slippery. It was hot and soft and amazing! Curiously, I let my fingers enter her. From this angle it was kind of hard to get them very far inside of her, but she appreciated it none the less.

Alone, we stood in the centre of the living-room as I finger fucked her. She let out sharp gasping breaths followed up with frequent groans of pleasure. I could physically feel her wetness between my fingers. It clung to me like lube and I kept sticking her with my middle finger.

For minutes we were together. My finger inside of her, her breath creating goosepimples on my neck. It was an experience I'll never forget and in that moment I knew that I wanted to see what it was that I was touching. Without a word I lowered her to the couch.

For the moment my finger had left her insides and I was now face to face with her laced panties. A small wet patch covered the middle where her opening was hidden. With shaky fingers, I pinched at the fabric and tugged it forcefully to the side. There she was, my mothers purest of places. It was a mixture of natural pink and burning hot red.

The outsides were inflamed with attention and her insides were pink with a gleaming shine. Her goo puddled at her entrance and sparkles under the light. I was mesmerised. The smell surprised me. She smelled hot, and womanly. It was her natural scent and I took it in like a dog sniffing for his bitch.

Curiously, I spread her with both hands. Her many inner folds came into view, as did the small ball like nub that I assumed to be her clitoris. With my fingers, I explored her. For a while I rubbed at her clit and enjoyed the way her toes wiggled as I did so.

She became mostly silent. The more I explored her, the more daring I became. I slid two fingers inside of her opening this time and fucked her like this for quite some time.

I watched as my fingers gradually worked up a glowing wetness. Eventually, I was ready to taste her, that was until I noticed something that I hadn't noticed before. Beneath her pussy, and almost hidden between her cheeks was my mothers anus.

Damn. How sexy could she be? Here I was, with my mothers legs spread for me, her ass, pussy, and anus all on show for my pleasure. I did what any wondering boy would do and rubbed at her asshole with my thumb. We both giggled as I felt her jump when I touched it.

"Is this okay?" I asked, now caring for how she felt.

"Everything is okay. Do with me as you please." She said, between breaths.

There it was, all the encouragement I needed. I did then what most people would do. I pressed my thumb against her dark hole until I felt her resistance fail. I watched as my own thumb disappeared slowly inside of my moms ass. She tensed and quivered as i made my way inside.

My cock was now burning with excitement. I felt myself throb more and more, second after second. I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to take her right there and then. I wanted to pull my cock out of pants and stuff her with it. Though I didn't. There was something I was dying to experience.

With nothing else left to do, I lowered my head towards my mothers crotch and licked upwards between her folds.

"Omg!" She cried out almost instantly.

Her honey tasted thick and salty. It wasn't a bad taste at all. In fact, the more and more I licked, the more I begun to crave it. Hungrily and without experience, I ate her pussy as best I could.

"Sir Sam! Please don't stop!"

I felt her hands reach for the back of my head and she forcefully pulled me into her. With my face buried between her thighs and with my thumb wiggling up her ass, I felt the first tremor of a female orgasm. She bucked and screeched as I licked around her hardened clit.

My face was smooshed and smeared with her gel and I couldn't help but swallow it. Lick after lick, she convulsed and bucked above me. Finally her orgasm hit and I felt her very being vibrate against my body.

"That's was the best orgasm I have ever had!" She yelled with joy.

Not taking a moment, I tugged her black panties. down to her knees and stood before her awaiting my own turn. She knew what I wanted. I did not need to ask. Without hesitation her hands went to my belt buckle. Soon she had fished out my cock and I watched in as she took me into her mouth for the first time.

"I have longed for this day." She said, licking the underside of it.

This was a newfound pleasure. Her slippery tongue and hot mouth felt amazing on my sensitive head. She sucked gently and deep on my penis for several minutes. I watched on in utter delight and ecstasy. To see her face on the end of my cock, my mothers face. How her lips traveled along the length of me several times, and how her tongue slipped against the underside.

Even the noises she was making. She gulped and gargled on it. The smacking of her lips filled the room every time she let me out of her mouth. I loved watching mom gobble my cock like the slave she was.

"That's it. That's a good slave." I said.

This only seemed to encourage her. She then forced herself all the way down to the base. Her lips got lost between my pubic hair and I felt her tongue flicker at my balls.

"I want to feel you suck on them." I said, loudly.

Without hesitation my mother took in one of my spheres. Her mouth scooped up my testicle with ease and popped it back out again. Over and over she did this. I liked it even better when she took the time to lick them. She trailed her tongue around the curves and the undersides. Without thinking, I jerked myself off with my mother sucking at my balls.

It had been a miracle that I hadn't cum yet and I could sure feel it building.

"I want to... I want... I want to fuck you, Mom." I stuttered.

"Okay, Sir Sam. Come here and fuck your mother with everything you've got." She hissed, ferociously up at me.

She assumed the position upon the couch with her belly in the air and her legs spread. I then assumed the position between her legs, where I pointed my cock at its target.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready!" She smiled, wickedly.

With that, I placed the head at her opening and thrust forwards. My cock slipped inside of my mother with ease. Her wetness made sure of it. A virgin no longer. I had finally experienced it. And what an experience it was. I felt her walls expand and contract as I pushed myself further into her.

Looking down, I watched more and more of my cock disappear between her lips. We both let out long laboured breaths as I rested inside her at the hilt. Without any sort of encouragement, I pulled myself almost all the way out of her, only to thrust all the way back in again. I did this several times, purely embracing the feeling of her. I watched as her breasts jiggled when my pace increased and I could feel our bodies becoming sweaty.

For the next half hour or so, I fucked her. I did it as best I could. I drove in and out of her fast and slow, hard and deep. Near the end I could barely breathe.

"I think I'm going to cum..." I stuttered between breaths.

"Cum inside me. Fill your slave up with her sons warm seed!" She moaned.

And that was it. I could hold on no longer. The building sensation continued to grow until I burst. My cum poured out into her canal in sharp thick spurts. Thrusting slightly, I continued to pump my cum inside of my mom until I was sure that there was nothing left.

We lay there together for a while. My cock was still inside of her, though it was quickly shrinking to its normal size. I rested my heavy head upon her cushioning breasts and sighed. My life was now better than it ever could be. I knew from then, from that very moment that I was going to fuck my mom in so many ways that she was going to feel like the luckiest sex slave to ever have existed.

THE END.

If you enjoyed this story then please leave a rating. Alternatively, if you would like a second part that further explores their new relationship, be sure to save the story and keep and eye out for the second part. If the first part does any good then I'll get to writing more. Once again, thanks for reading!