My Mother, My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never yelled at her mom like that before. The look on her face as Lily turned away was…heartbreaking. She had always had such a close relationship with her mom, and really had done her best to support her through the divorce. Maybe she had done too much? Had Lily given her mom the wrong idea? She cringed at the thought of her mom walking in on her earlier in the day; knowing what her mom had been thinking- fantasizing about Lily being with her sexually- made that moment all the more inappropriate. To think that Lily was actually happy earlier about how little awkwardness there was during dinner! If she had only known what was to come for dessert.

Lily laid in bed that night with troubled thoughts, trying to make sense of a senseless situation. She heard her mom come up a while later, saying goodnight to Violet but giving Lily space. Lily barely slept, her mind racing far too quickly to allow for rest. She was torn between indignation at her mom’s audacity, and compassion for the woman who raised her. She desperately wished for a compromise but saw none in sight. By morning, the best strategy Lily had come up with was to continue as if none of it had ever happened. It was with that mindset that she started her day.

--

Cherie had already left for work and worked late that night. Lily took care of dinner and chores as usual, leaving something in the fridge for her mother to heat up when she came home. They existed like this for the next week or so, with Cherie working extra-long hours and driving Violet to various extracurriculars, effectively avoiding Lily. Lily was initially relieved by the space, happy that her mother was choosing to give her some time to process instead of pressing the issue. Her relief at some point began to morph into sadness and regret. Given everything that happened this was surprising to Lily, but the feeling couldn’t be denied- she missed her mom.

She was at a total loss for what to do. Every time she entered the kitchen, she saw her mom’s hurt as Lily yelled at her. Every time she was in her room, she remembered her mom walking in on her masturbating. Her mind was a mess, and she just needed it all to stop. The idea of a getaway came to her as she was doing homework with Violet one night. Violet was lamenting that if she just ran away, her history exam wouldn’t be taking up space in her mind. Lily empathized, but then got an idea: if her and her mom got away somewhere, maybe they could start over. Time had passed, and so maybe what they needed was some space to break the ice- then things would get back to normal. Lily searched the internet for a nearby destination and started to put a plan together.

--

Once she had booked the trip and put all of the information together, she e-mailed it to her mom. She sent a text to follow up, simply saying “Mom, I miss you- check your email.” She woke up to a note from her mom on her bedside table saying “I love you- pack your bags, I will pick you up from school at lunch.” Lily couldn’t ever remember a time when her and her mom had gone away just the two of them. She had worked it out so that Violet was at a friend’s for the weekend, so her mom didn’t have to be stressed about leaving her. Lily was good at considering the little details, and smoothing the way so that her mom didn’t worry. She packed for the cabin, making sure she had her skis and helmet before heading to school.

Lily found herself to be nervous all morning, realizing she hadn’t really seen her mom since their fight. She hoped that it wouldn’t be awkward in the car- she was determined that it wouldn’t be. This trip was just what they needed to get back on track and put the ugliness behind them. She was reminded of the love that she has for her mom in English class; she was working on a poem about her for the senior project, and reading her words about her mom- her hero- quieted her nerves.

She was waiting for her mom outside the school right at lunch, and after a quick stop at home to pick up their gear they were off to a cabin for a weekend of skiing. Lily knew it was one of her mom’s favourite hobbies, but they hadn’t been since the divorce. She could feel her mom’s excitement in the car, both women grateful enough to be together that they buried their previous complicated feelings.

They arrived to their private cabin a couple of hours later; two bedrooms, a fireplace, kitchen, and huge living area made them both giddy. By late afternoon they were out on the slopes, getting a few hours of skiing in before having dinner at the chalet. Their conversation was easy, reminiscing about ski trips when Lily was a kid, and congratulating each other on the perseverance of their skill in spite of their lack of practice. They went their separate ways to bed early, agreeing to get up with the sun to maximize their time on the slopes.

The next day was a dream; the weather was incredible, and Lily and Cherie were both in their element. They pushed each other to try more difficult runs, encouraging and laughing when one fell or needed a break. They took a couple of breaks in the chateau, sipping hot chocolate and reveling in each other’s company. They had a fancy dinner at the restaurant, each finishing with a well-earned piece of chocolate cake. They finally walked back to their cabin, both exhausted and fulfilled.

--

Cherie started the fire in the cabin while Lily made them some tea. Their walk had been chilly, and both women were eager to curl up by the fire and hang out. They each changed into pyjamas, Lily’s flannel pants and tank top almost exactly matching her mother’s. “Apples, and trees,” Cherie joked, and they both laughed. They were both privately happy that they had found each other again, though neither had yet verbalized it for fear of upsetting the other with memories of their fight. It was Lily who finally did.

“Mom, I’m really glad we did this,” she said as she handed her mom a cup of tea. She sat on the other end of the couch, stealing the end of her mom’s oversized blanket to cover up with. Cherie looked at her daughter thoughtfully, her eyes conveying a wealth of emotion. “Me too, sweetie, you have no idea,” she said warmly. “I’m sorry…for everything,” she finished. Lily was silent for a minute. “It’s okay Mom, I know that you were just trying to find a way forward for us. I have thought a lot about what you said, especially throughout this weekend. It has been wonderful to be with you, just us- with no work and no school and no chores. I think that I maybe villainized you a bit after that conversation, and forgot that you really just want what’s best for our family. I know that you weren’t trying to make me uncomfortable, and I’m sorry that I reacted the way that I did.”

Cherie nodded, relief palpable in the room as she absorbed her daughter’s words. “I really didn’t mean to hurt you, Lily, I just…I had thought about it a lot, and I thought it only fair to share it with you. I don’t like keeping things from you, especially when they affect our family.” Lily nodded thoughtfully. “I’m sorry I can’t give you what you need, Mom- but I can’t marry you. I don’t think it’s a good idea, and besides- I’m straight,” she said finally. “I know, baby, and it’s okay. We will find another way to be whole again.” Cherie’s eyes were distant, and she blinked a few times in an effort to hide her hurt and disappointment.

Lily hated seeing that on her mom’s face, especially after the day that they’d had. “If…if I did, you know, what you asked…what would it be like?” she asked. She hadn’t known that the question would come out when she began speaking, but she realized when she said it that she really did want the answer- how on earth had her mom pictured it working?!

Cherie was thoughtful, trying to gauge how much to say. “Well, honestly it would work a lot like it does now. I would continue to work, and you would continue taking care of the house. Of course you would finish high school, and could even go to college and join the workforce if you want to- or you could stay home- I make more than enough money to support us. You would have more authority with Violet- I really think that she needs two parents. She has a good head on her shoulders, but I think that as she gets older she will benefit from structure. I would look to you to parent her with me, in addition to being her sister. We would be equals, you and I- in all things. And…” Cherie faltered, not sure how much further to go. “…and we would support each other. I would confide in you, and you in me. Our relationship would be more intimate…mentally and…physically.”

Lily listened attentively, making an effort to see things from her mom’s perspective. When she actually listened instead of shouted, she could follow the logic. It really would be better for Violet to have more structure, and Lily appreciated that her mom didn’t want to just bring a stranger into the house. They had a really good thing going as a family, and really Cherie just wanted to protect and foster it. Lily genuinely wanted to be someone who her mom confided in, and wanted to support her. She was trying hard to do that now, but realized that there was something missing. As much as Lily could run the household, her mom was still lonely- she didn’t have the personal support of an equal- no one to share her hopes and fears with.

Lily moved closer to her mom, holding her hand. “I understand, mom,” she said with tears in her eyes, “I’m sorry I didn’t before. I was awful to you…you tried to open up to me, and I just shut you down. I am truly sorry,” Lily said. Cherie opened her arms, and Lily fell into her embrace. She cried silently, relieved by her mom’s implicit forgiveness. Cherie stroked her hair, holding and comforting her as she fought to control her emotions. Lily felt safe; she knew in that moment that there was nothing that her and her mom couldn’t overcome together. There was nothing that she could do or say to make her mom stop loving her, and she felt the same about her mom. They really were a team, and getting through this ordeal just proved the point.

Lily sat up, meeting her mom’s eyes. Her mom wiped her tears away, holding her face in her hands. “I love you Lily, and I always will, no matter what,” she said, and with that- Lily kissed her.

Looking back, Lily would guess that she was caught in the moment. Maybe it was the crackle of the fireplace, maybe it was the relief that her and her mom would be okay, or perhaps the exhaustion of a day spent on the slopes- either way, something had come over her and the kiss just seemed natural. Somehow, so did everything that happened after.

Cherie
Cherie was stunned at the kiss, her body tensing before she leaned into it. She cupped her daughter’s face in her hands, tasting her lips before she parted them with her tongue. Lily’s kiss was gentle, tentative, sweet. Cherie pulled back, searching her daughter’s eyes for any sign of hesitancy- she didn’t want her to experience regret. “Are you sure, baby?” she asked. Lily kissed her mom again, this time with more tongue. “I’m sure. You were right, mom. We can be this for each other- I want to try to be this for you- I want to be everything for you. Please?” That was all that Cherie needed to take her daughter by the fire.

She kissed Lily with passion, running her fingers through her daughter’s hair as her tongue explored her mouth. Lily was responsive to her touch, letting a moan escape her lips as she wrapped her arms around her mother. Cherie wanted to take things slow with Lily, but also wanted to ravage her daughter entirely- it was a constant battle in her mind. Her hands wandered from her hair, kisses setting a slow pace as her fingertips danced over the thin spaghetti straps holding her shirt up. Cherie trailed her fingers down Lily’s shoulders, taking the straps with them. She felt goosebumps follow her fingers down Lily’s arms, and was surprised as Lily pulled her arms out of the straps on her own. The shirt was quick to fall, freeing her daughter’s perfect breasts.

Both women paused their makeout to mark the escalation, but Lily’s lips were soon hungry for her mother’s as she felt hands cup her exposed breasts. Cherie felt Lily’s nipples harden under her touch, and could feel her own arousal in response. Lily’s hands were much more tentative, just starting to wrap themselves around Cherie’s shoulders. Cherie maintained her measured pace, not wanting to rush the moment. She circled her daughter’s nipples, noting how the sensation made her shiver. She finally broke the kiss to put one in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue as Lily sighed in pleasure. Cherie spent time with both breasts, teasing them with her tongue and fingers as Lily leaned back. She finally sat up, pulling Lily’s face in for a kiss, and intertwining her fingers. They stared into each other’s eyes, knowing that the moment was theirs.

She moved the girl to the floor in front of the fire, taking the blankets off of the couch with them. They sat facing each other, the light of the fire dancing on Lily’s breasts. Cherie removed her own shirt, not breaking eye contact with Lily. She took Lily’s hands and placed them on her much larger breasts, showing her how to squeeze and knead them in a way that felt good. Lily took her own initiative with the nipples, mirroring her mother’s motions from moments before. Cherie was pleasantly surprised at her daughter’s skill and boldness and offered her an encouraging moan as her hands went back to her daughter’s breasts.

They stayed like that for a while, both women stimulating each other’s breasts, interspersing heady eye contact with tongues and mouths on nipples. Cherie was conscious of not rushing her daughter, and also letting her explore at her own pace. She was perfectly content to spend the rest of the night like that, just topless and exploring. She was therefore surprised when Lily looked up at her and said, “I want more, Mom.”

“Are you sure, sweetie? We don’t have to…this…this is nice,” Cherie said, watching Lily’s face. “Please, Mom,” she said with a little more desperation. “Okay, Lily, lay back,” Cherie said gently, hooking her fingers into the waistband of her daughter’s pyjama pants and pulling them down. Cherie was surprised to see that Lily wasn’t wearing panties; once her pants were off, she was fully naked in front of the fire. Cherie parted her legs gently, trailing her fingers up Lily’s thighs and watching her shiver in excitement.

She gently parted her daughter’s bare lips, seeing her wetness glisten in the firelight. Running a finger up her slit, Cherie found her to be more than ready. She rubbed slow, deliberate circles around her clit, teasing a moan out of her before applying any pressure. She moved her fingers down, finally entering them into her tight hole. They slid in easily, and Cherie couldn’t resist bringing her fingers to her mouth to taste. Lily was as sweet as the flower she was named after.

She put her fingers back inside her daughter, thrusting them slowly in and out and watching Lily squirm. When her back arched, the firelight played off of her nipples in an absolutely mouth-watering way. Cherie laid beside Lily, fingers continuing to work her pussy while she took a nipple into her mouth. She eventually trailed kisses all the way down her body, forcing goosebumps despite the heat from the fire. Cherie could smell Lily’s sweetness and needed to taste more. She took her clit into her mouth, lightly sucking and flicking with her tongue until Lily’s moans became more urgent. “Oh my god Mom, please don’t stop,” Lily breathed, her hands grabbing fistfuls of blankets as Cherie continued. She licked her all over, eager to taste every drop of her daughter, her fingers continuing to stroke her inside. Lily tensed and released, climbing to orgasm as her mother pushed her forward. She screamed when she fell over the edge, just as she had on that fateful day in her bedroom.

--

Lily was breathing hard, coming down from the highest of highs as Cherie gently stroked her pussy. Cherie crawled back up beside her, planting a tender kiss on her lips, allowing her daughter to taste herself. “Mom, that was…that was amazing,” she breathed, “I…I want to do that for you.” Cherie smiled, stroking her daughter’s hair as they kissed. She laid down and slipped out of her pyjama pants, the shadow of her pubic hair a stark contrast to Lily’s smooth pussy. She took one of Lily’s hands and put it on her mound, kissing her deeply as she pressed Lily’s fingers between her lips. “You’re so wet, Mom,” Lily whispered as her fingers slid between the folds. “That’s all for you baby,” Cherie breathed, opening her legs for her daughter to explore.

She let Lily take her time rubbing, fingering, and stroking her pussy until she was desperate for release. “Do you want to taste me, baby?” she asked, craving the sensation of her daughter’s tongue. Wordlessly Lily moved between her mother’s legs, spreading her wide and licking her up and down. “You taste so good, Mom,” she said between licks, treating her mother’s pussy like an ice cream cone. She focused in on her clit, using the same practiced motion that her mother had used on her moments before. Cherie bucked under the attention; when Lily pressed her fingers inside and curled them, Cherie exploded.

Cum rushed from her pussy, soaking Lily’s hand and mouth as she eagerly lapped it up. Cherie didn’t squirt often, but the rush and the buildup (and the whole situation) was just too much. Her orgasm flowed from her daughter’s mouth through her body, touching every single nerve before resulting in an explosion of wetness. Lily sat up, eyes sparkling with excitement while a smile dance across her face. “Mom! You made a mess!” she giggled, and Cherie hugged her tight, kissing her forehead. “You helped,” she laughed back. Both women laid by the fire, wrapped in each other, while time stood still. They had crossed a boundary, and both remained lost in her own thoughts while they kissed and touched, their motions more comforting than urgent. Cherie fell asleep with her naked daughter in her arms, the smell of sex thick in the air.

Lily
What a night. Lily couldn’t believe what had happened on what she intended to be a trip to reconnect with her mom- mission accomplished, and then some! She had no intention of this level of intimacy, but it had just felt right. As Lily laid in her mom’s arms, both of their naked limbs entwined in each other, she had no regret. Her mom had been right, as usual- they both needed this. There of course was a lot to figure out, not the least of which was how they would tell Violet, but for the time being Lily was content for this to be their secret, and to build a trusting, equal relationship with her mother. She realized that she wanted to be her mother’s wife- she wanted that with her entire being.

Suddenly inspired, she slid out of her mom’s embrace and went to her laptop. She wrapped her naked body in a soft blanket and curled up on the couch to write in the waning firelight. Her senior project was due in a few days, and while she intended to submit a more conventionally appropriate version to her teacher, she had some edits to make before she shared it with her mom. Lily wrote into the morning, eventually falling asleep on the couch with her laptop open beside her.

Cherie
Cherie woke up a few hours later, a chill in the air as the fire had turned to embers. She watched them glow in the morning light while she replayed the events of the night before. She wouldn’t have believed that any of it had happened were her daughter not curled up on the couch naked, loosely wrapped in a blanket. Cherie stood, wrapping up herself and sitting beside Lily on the couch. The blanket had moved down to her waist, leaving her gorgeous breasts- Cherie’s favourite- on display. She soaked in the sight, picking up her daughter’s laptop so that she could get closer.