My Mother, My Wife

Story Info
Mother/Daughter, Romance, Incest, Lesbian.
7.4k words
4.65
46.3k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily

Lily idolized her mother. Beauty, intelligence, kindness, humour…Cherie really was the perfect mom. Even though she worked a lot- sometimes 16-hour days- she never missed a single dance recital or spelling bee for Lily or her younger sister Violet. That was more than they could say for their father, whose absentee approach to parenting and partnership finally led to a messy divorce a couple of years ago. As relieved as Lily was to have her dad and his nonsense gone for good, she could tell that the divorce had been hard on her mom. Cherie did her best to hide it, but Lily knew that she was stressed and lonely.

Lily helped around the house to take some of the pressure off of her overworked mom. She made dinner every night and made sure that her and her sister kept the house tidy. Lily maintained straight As as she navigated her final year of high school, and while her increased responsibilities at home didn’t leave her a lot of time for typical high school preoccupations, she still made time for a few close friends. It was sometimes tough to juggle everything- it had cost her a boyfriend- but maintaining the stability of her family was her priority. Lily wanted to make sure that her sister Violet had a smooth upbringing, enabling all three women in her household to leave the mess of the divorce in their collective past.

She really didn’t mind the responsibility- she was 18 after all and would need to learn these skills eventually. Lily even enjoyed it, knowing how happy it made her mom to have things at home taken care of. It did, however, make it difficult for Lily to find some alone time. That was most of the reason that she and her boyfriend broke up- she couldn’t make time for him, and he became frustrated with her constant rescheduling of plans. The sex had been good, Lily thought- her best assessment given that he was the only boy she had ever slept with- but it just wasn’t a priority right now. A girl still had needs, though, which is what brought her alone to her room after school.

Dinner was defrosting, the house was clean, and Violet was at rehearsal for a couple of hours- Lily had the house to herself, and a rare moment of free time. She changed her clothes into a hoodie and pair of loose shorts, forgoing a bra and panties in favour of comfort- it wasn’t like she had anyone to impress anyway. Her long blonde hair got thrown in a bun on top of her head, and she laid on her bed. She could feel the tension leaving her body as she relaxed. She let her mind wander, thinking about an upcoming math test, a pair of new boots that she coveted, and the cute guy in her Spanish class. Her mind lingered over him; his dark eyes, broad shoulders, and kind smile gave her butterflies every time she glanced his way. Those butterflies returned just at the thought of him, creating a new kind of tension in Lily’s body. Her fingers wandered up her shirt, fluttering over her hardening nipples. Lily shivered, the sensation travelling down her belly and landing between her legs. She pulled on her nipples, biting her lip as her body came to life.

She trailed her fingers down her slender body, slipping her hands under the waistband of her shorts. She teased her pussy for just an instant, her fingers eager to unlock the pleasure behind her clit. She parted her lips in a practiced motion, her fingers reflexively beginning slow circular motions around her little button. She moaned as she imagined her classmate’s hands on her, the pace of her fingers quickening as she thought about his cologne. Her pussy was already soaking wet, making it easy for her fingers to slide down her slit and inside her, eliciting a more urgent moan from deep in her core. She stroked in and out, delighting in the sensation as her fingers connected with her G spot.

The manual stimulation was making her greedy, and after a few minutes she needed more. She rifled through her bedside table to find a dildo, purchased on a dare from the adult store beside the mall. It was the perfect size for her young pussy, and she breathed a sigh of relief as she slid it inside her. She started with slow thrusts, her other hand rubbing her clit at a similar pace as she continued her daydream. She thought about how his lips would taste, what it would feel like to reach down and feel the bulge of his cock through his shorts, how she would moan if he ever entered her. The pace of the dildo quickened as she imagined him thrusting into her, his dishevelled hair falling over his eyes as she begged him to go harder. She spread her legs wider, craving deeper access while her orgasm started to build. Her fingers rubbed her clit harder, creeping her closer and closer to the edge while the dildo’s steady rhythm threatened to push her over. She was freely moaning, completely lost in the moment- until her mom entered the room.

--

Lily didn’t realize her mom’s presence at first; her eyes were closed, her frantic moans drowning out the sound of the door opening. She wasn’t sure how long her mom had been there, but when she opened her eyes and saw her, she screamed. “MOM! What are you doing?! Oh my God!” she cried, completely humiliated. She moved quickly to cover herself with a blanket, accidentally tossing the dildo across the room. If embarrassment were fatal, she would have been dead.

“Lily! I’m sorry sweetie…I didn’t realize you were…well…I’m sorry. I should’ve knocked. I got home early from work and thought I heard you talking to someone- I was just coming up to say hi…” Cherie stammered, clearly not intending to embarrass her daughter. They had always been open about sex- still with boundaries, but Cherie wanted it to be very clear to both of her daughters that they could come to her to ask questions and get advice- she didn’t want it to be a taboo subject in her house. “It’s okay Lily, really- I get it- everyone needs a little pleasure. You don’t have to feel embarrassed- we can pretend this never happened,” Cherie said, making no move to leave. Lily felt her mother’s eyes lingering on her naked body and adjusted the blankets to make sure that she was covered. The moment was awkward (to say the absolute least); Lily’s heart was racing, partly from the almost-orgasm and partly from the embarrassment of being interrupted. She was having a hard time finding her voice, so her mom continued, “It’s okay- really- I am going to go downstairs…I will start dinner, you…can feel free to finish up.” Cherie smiled warmly at her daughter and bent to pick up the dildo that had fallen to the floor. She turned it in her hands, seeing it glisten with her daughter’s cum before handing it back to Lily and exiting the room.

Lily took a deep breath as her door closed, vaguely wondering if she could just stay in her room for the rest of her life to avoid ever having to mention what just happened. Her cheeks were flushed from embarrassment and arousal, the dildo still glistening in her hand. She figured that she might as well finish- what’s done is done- and focused on pushing the thoughts of embarrassment out of her mind. To be honest, getting caught had been sort of a rush; Lily leaned into the adrenaline coursing through her as she thrust the dildo back inside her. She moaned freely, no longer needing to hide her occupation from her mother. She could feel her orgasm building from the inside out, her fingers stroking her clit on pace with the dildo until she overflowed.

Cherie
She knew that her daughter was cumming when the moans became screams. Cherie had to bite her lip to prevent a moan herself as she thought about Lily’s toned body convulsing on a dildo upstairs. It was all she could do not to lick that dildo before she handed it to Lily, the sheen of her daughter’s cum incredibly enticing to a woman who hadn’t been with someone since her dirtbag husband finally left.

Cherie knew that it was conventionally wrong to fantasize about her daughter that way, and for a long time had tried to quell the thoughts. She was so grateful to Lily for stepping up in the way that she had at home; she had originally thought that the fantasies had just stemmed from gratitude. She then started paying more attention to how her daughter’s hips swayed when she walked, or how her nipples showed through her pyjama shirt, and realized that what she felt was much more than gratitude- she wanted Lily, in the most intimate of ways.

Lily gave their family stability- a stability that her husband had always failed to. Her marriage had cured her of any desire for men, but Cherie couldn’t deny that the thought of a partnership with her daughter made her feel whole. It would be so simple; with no need to integrate a new person into the family, and with Lily already doing half (or even more, if Cherie was honest with herself) of the household responsibilities, it wouldn’t be much different. Cherie supposed that the main difference would be that she would be more fulfilled personally, and certainly sexually, and was confident that she could offer the same to her daughter. Lily and her boyfriend had broken up during the previous semester, and while she didn’t seem terribly bothered by it, Cherie knew that he had left a void- one that her daughter was currently filling with a dildo upstairs.

Cherie finished folding the load of laundry when she heard the shower start upstairs. She carried the clothes basket up the stairs, taking care to be quiet in hopes that she could sneak a peek at her daughter’s naked body. Lily often showered with the door open when she thought she was alone, and Cherie had taken advantage of the large glass doors on more than one occasion. She deposited piles of clean laundry in each of her daughter’s rooms, smiling to herself at the memory of walking in on Lily. Lily’s bedsheets were disheveled, and her dildo lay uncleaned on her bedside. Cherie listened closely to the shower, hearing Lily step inside. She chanced a trip across the room, picking up the dildo from the table. It still felt warm from Lily’s body, and it smelled sweet like her. Cherie licked the tip, tasting her daughter’s cum for the first time. It tasted exactly as it smelled, and Cherie couldn’t get enough. She took the dildo into her mouth, sucking every drop of Lily’s nectar from the toy. She could feel her own wetness between her legs, and quickly replaced the dildo to peek into the shower.

Lily was singing to whatever she had playing on her wireless speaker without a care in the world. Cherie angled herself in the hallway so that she wasn’t visible through the doorway but had a full view of her daughter’s naked form. Lily’s arms were raised above her head lathering shampoo, her perky, ample breasts on full display. They jiggled slightly with the movement of her arms, sending Cherie into quite a state. She could see the water trailing down her daughter’s flat stomach, curving around her hips and trickling down the mound between her legs. Lily’s pussy was fully shaved, a pleasurable sight that Cherie had now enjoyed twice that day. She instantly recalled the way her daughter’s dildo tasted and found her hand moving between her legs to relieve the tension.

Cherie leaned up against the wall, imaging her daughter’s perky nipples in her mouth as she fingered her own soaked pussy. She thought back to the view of Lily on her bed with her legs open, taking her dildo like a practiced slut. Cherie was desperate to taste her again, this time from the source. She looked at her daughter’s pussy, so eager to part her lips and suck on her clit. The sound of the running water and Lily’s music covered Cherie’s moans as she touched herself, her entire focus on her daughter’s naked and soapy body. She watched Lily methodically shave her legs, delighting in the curve of her ass as she bent over. Cherie imagined running her tongue along her daughter’s crack, tasting her from behind as she felt her shiver. Cherie’s own shiver mirrored the one she imagined, and she realized that she was about to cum. She took one final look at Lily, falling over the edge as if she were the water streaming off her daughter’s nipples.

Cherie was catching her breath as Lily shut the shower off, and had just enough time to stand up straight before her daughter came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. The look on her face was…modest? timid? flushed?...Cherie wasn’t quite sure. “Mom, what are you doing up here?” Lily asked, a little more assertively than her usual tone. Cherie was quick to recover, “Just putting away some laundry, sweetie. Did you enjoy your…shower?” The double meaning behind her words was not lost on her astute daughter, and Lily automatically averted her eyes. “Yes, Mom,” she muttered, quickly retreating into her bedroom. Cherie smiled to herself, took a deep settling breath, and went to her room to finish putting the laundry away.

--

Her plan was to make dinner for her daughters and take some pressure off of Lily. Hopefully Violet would have some homework, and after dinner her and Lily could be left alone. She decided that tonight was the night that she was going to talk to Lily about her idea- about the idea of her daughter becoming her wife. She had had the conversation in her mind a million times and took the afternoon’s events as a sign that it was time to talk more about intimacy. She hoped that Lily would be able to see that it wouldn’t make their relationship awkward, and that Cherie could really help her daughter lead a fulfilling life. She took a moment in her bedroom to fix her hair and change her clothes, wanting to look nice for the conversation. She thought that she looked pretty good for 40; certainly no match for her daughter’s beauty, but she liked the softer curve in her hips, and definitely had her daughter’s breasts beat by a couple of cup sizes. Her own blonde hair was more dyed than natural these days, but she kept it styled and highlighted. She touched up her modest makeup, and spritzed a bit of perfume. With one more glance at her appearance, she went downstairs to start dinner.

Violet came home shortly after, and Cherie focused her attention on her other daughter. She was quite a bit different from Lily, much more free-spirited than her responsible sister. Violet was working on a play in school and was heading up the costume design. She gushed to her mother about the fabric she had found and was eager to start sewing. Cherie had bought her a sewing machine for Christmas that year, and it had already seen a lot of use. She smiled at her youngest daughter, more determined than ever to give her a stable family.

Lily eventually made her way downstairs, freshly showered and dressed in a tank top and pyjama shorts. Cherie took immediate note of her daughter’s cleavage and nipples showing through her shirt and felt a flutter between her legs. Her girls got along well even though they were so different, and they slipped into an easy banter. Lily was still a little bit formal or awkward when addressing Cherie, no doubt a result of her earlier interruption. She had a hard time holding eye contact and seemed to blush and lose her words every time Cherie spoke to her. Cherie took extra care in feigning nonchalance to make her more comfortable, showing her that their earlier interaction didn’t have to change things- a lesson she hoped would resonate during their next conversation. Over the course of the dinner meal the ice eventually thawed, and Lily slipped back into her usual easy rapport.

Out of habit, Lily began clearing the dinner plates. “No, sweetie, you’ve been working so hard, please let me clean up,” Cherie said to her with a smile. Violet excused herself to go upstairs and start sewing her prized costumes, leaving just Lily and Cherie in the kitchen. “It’s okay Mom, I don’t mind helping,” Lily said, clearly looking for something to do with her hands. The two women cleaned up in companionable silence, each lost in her own thoughts about the day, and Cherie also thinking about what was to come. When they had finished, she finally broached the subject. “Lily, do you mind if I talk to you for a moment?” she asked suddenly feeling nervous.

Lily hesitated. “Mom, if it’s about today, I’m SO sorry about that…I didn’t know that you were home, and I had no intention of you seeing…well, that,” she stammered, clearly still feeling awkward about her mom seeing her masturbate. “No, Lily, it’s not that. I told you, that’s totally natural and you are welcome to pleasure yourself in this house. I want to talk to you about something else- something that I hope that you will understand, and grow to appreciate.”

Confusion danced across Lily’s face, but was soon replaced with curiosity. “Okay, what’s up, Mom?” she said, taking a seat at the breakfast bar. Her breasts bounced when she sat down, and Cherie had to work to keep her focus on her daughter’s eyes. “I want to talk to you about the future…the future of our family,” she began, putting her hands flat on the counter to steady her nerves. “You’ve been doing an incredible job keeping this household running while I am at work, and I am so grateful to you. I am proud of the woman you are becoming, Lily, and am starting to see you in a different light. I know that you just turned 18, so you are technically an adult, but I want you to know that I really see you that way. You are beautiful, responsible, talented, and…beautiful. I guess I already said that. Anyway, I want to make sure that you are happy in this family, and I think that you and I can help each other.” Cherie paused, watching her daughter’s reaction. She was smiling at her mother’s praise, such a heartfelt moment a rarity amid the hustle and bustle of their daily lives. “I am happy, Mom, I enjoy helping out around here. Really, I’m okay,” Lily assured her, reaching across the counter to touch her hand.

Her daughter’s touch sent a lightning bolt of pleasure through her, giving her exactly enough nerve to continue. “Lily, I want to be more than your mother. I want you to be more than my daughter. I want Violet to have stability…a two-parent household- but I don’t think it’s fair to her, or to you, to introduce someone else into our family. I want you and I to provide for each other- to provide for Violet- beyond financially and in running the house. I have been lonely, and I know that after you and your boyfriend broke up you have been too. I want…I want you, Lily. I want you to be my wife.”

Cherie stopped, laser focused on her daughter’s face for any sign of reaction. Lily’s expression was blank, until she jerked her hand away from her mother’s. “What the fuck, mom? You’re serious? You want me to be…your wife?! As in…marry you? Marry my mother…you…me…your daughter…you want to marry your daughter? Mom, seriously- that is fucked up.” Lily started to pace, her voice bordering on shouting. “That is insane, Mom. I don’t know what you thought happened today, but that was not a…a move, or whatever. I am your daughter, not your wife- this is totally inappropriate. Not to mention the fact that I like men!” Lily said, self-consciously crossing her arms over her breasts. “I know you’ve been stressed lately, or whatever, but this is way out of line. I am going to forget that this- this whole day- ever happened and go back to normal. I expect you to do the same…never, ever talk to me about this again.” With that she turned on her heel and stomped up the stairs to her room, leaving Cherie desperately alone in the kitchen.

Lily
What the actual fuck. Lily threw herself down on her bed, mind reeling from the conversation she had just had with her mother. The conversation where her own mother proposed marriage- to her- in some lesbian fantasy. Lily couldn’t fathom what had gotten into her. The woman was usually so sensible, rational…clearly the stress had been getting to her. A ripple of concern tempered Lily’s outrage, causing her to sit up and take a few deep steadying breaths to calm herself down. If her mom was that far over the edge, Lily needed to think about how to help her. This was so out of character- so insane- her mom must not be in her right mind. Lily felt compassion for Cherie; she knew that her mother had been lonely, and empathized- really. Not to the extent that she wanted to volunteer to be the object of her mother’s sexual desire, but enough that she could sort of understand where she was coming from- sort of.