All Comments on 'My Mother, My Wife and I'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I usually stick to incest stories of my own European culture, but having read this one, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought the various explanations of things were superb, and in the end, it was a lovely story. I'd like to read more of this threesome as it would be very interesting read. I'll be reading more of your stories in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

"... Mother and son having sexual relationships is an extension of the love they have for each other. It is not good, but it is not wrong. It would be unfair to apply a derogatory word to describe this relationship. That is why such a word does not exist in Tamil, and I am sure in many other ancient languages...." <p>

I found that subtle and profound and incredibly funny at the same time! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Highly intelligent and very arousing! Very good!

I am very impressed with the quality of storytelling and the obvious intelligence in the ancient wisdom expressed in this story.

An excellent accomplishment! More, please!

Lenslord

snath1958snath1958over 16 years ago
Clinical

A clinical analysis of incest from Indian perpective and due to this the story does not hit the bull's eye from erotici point of view. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My mother,my wife & I

A truly lovely story.written with great sensitivity,

thankyou very much for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

brilliantly written

nuts4mailnuts4mailalmost 14 years ago
great work, keep it up

Very well written. You have a knack for writing these stories, i like the way you write. hoping to see more postings from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lot's race was not blessed

Hi bible says, LOT's daughter gave birth to sons on who the Lord has set curse for ever. Please read it fully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue on

Please continue on as i think getting the mother and wife to work naked and to continue the experience would be a great story line....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I usually don't read stories from India or Pakistan but...

something impelled me to read this one. I think it was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing.

Bfreetorun (too lazy to sign in, LOL)

spankedboyspankedboyover 9 years ago
Excellent Indian incest story

Very rare to find an Indian incest story that isn't copied from somewhere else. Very well done! 4.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what this excellent story shows

is that physical love--aka "incest"--between a son and his mother can be a pure, even a holy act. For the son, that hairy hole between his mother's legs, is own mother's vagina, is something sacred. It stands for unrivaled warmth and unconditional love--for everything mom. When a boy introduces his fat young penis up into his mother's vagina, he is reaffirming the intimacy that exists between a mother and her male child--the closest human connection possible. The boy came out of that vagina 18 or 20 or so years before, and now he reenters it with the joy-bringing instrument he's grown between his own legs. All his life his mother has given him so very much, and now he gives her something back. A few convulsive orgasms and a great big twatful of his precious semen. For mom, it's sufficient recompense from her darling baby boy. For baby boy, it's not nearly enough. So he goes back and fucks the living shit out of his mommy, over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Beautifully written

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsover 1 year ago

This is a sweet and understanding story and Alamu's wisdom is really to praise. Thanks for writing this and sharing the story with the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous