My Mother, Nurse O'Sullivan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite having changed into an outfit that was well suited for the warmer summer weather, it soon became clear that her choice of a yellow summer dress and leather wedge heels would drew the wrong kind of attention if she wasn't carefully. She kept her eyes peeled and searched around for the location she had discovered flicking through Google maps, maintaining a low profile as she strolled down the sidewalk, comparing the image of the business on her phone to the storefronts she passed. Martha could tell that most of the buildings along the street were almost a century old, with a few displaying their date of construction with small commemorative bricks, but that time and multiple economic downturnshad clearly not been kind to the part of city they happened to be situated in. Yet, Martha couldn't help but feel that they had a certain character to them, one that the newly-built boutiques and glass buildings in the well-off areas of the city severely lacked.

A backfire from an exhaust belonging to an old station wagon drew her attention, watching it lurch away from the curb out of the way, it revealed the facade of the store she had been in search of. A flickering neon sign displayed the name 'XXX: True Seduction', which stretched across the top of the windows that were covered up with explicit pin-ups of half-naked women. It advertised itself unashamedly as a store specialising in pornography and sexual fetishes, with brazen posters showing off the multitude of products and services it had for sale. It was exactly what Martha had been in search of.

She dashed across the road with a spring in her step, entering inside without a second thought. Martha had always been open about her love for all things relating to sexual experimentation and was keen to seek it out whenever possible, constantly searching for different unique ways to keep her marriage as fresh and exciting. From the moment she stepped foot inside the seedy sex shop, Martha felt a sense of familiarity, gazing in awe at the vast display of lewd and indecent items that lined the shelves.

A single clerk sat behind a worn, old wooden counter, with his ill-fitting boots perched on top, scratching his beer-belly as the door emitted a short chime. From as best as Martha could tell, she guessed the man was somewhere in his late fifties, dressed in shabby clothes that did little to flatter his rotund figure. By the way he suddenly perked up upon seeing her enter, dropping the newspaper he had been reading, Martha could only assume that he rarely had any customers that weren't covered head-to-toe to disguise their identities, and certainly no-one quite as eye-catching as Martha herself. Though she didn't let him know it, she felt his eyes roaming over her body as she headed towards the furthest aisle, certain he was eyeing her toned legs.

Unsurprisingly, Martha found that a large chunk of the inventory consisted of dildos of various shapes and sizes, some being more questionable in design than others. Prices ranged from cheap $5 injection-moulded plastic toys that appeared too fragile for proper use, to expensive silicone models based on moulds of the manhoods of famous male pornstars. All of which were very intriguing to the housewife. Martha slowly weaved through the aisles, picking up the occasional item that piqued her interest or she felt may have a purpose in the near future, including a discreet vibrator that could be operated from afar by a remote. A smirk crossed her lips as she spotted the blinking red lights belonging security cameras bolted to the corners of the ceiling, well aware of the store owner's watchful eye following her every move. Martha made a game out of making his viewing experience as exhilarating as she could, deliberately giving some of the more interesting sex toys a thorough inspection as she progressed.

Eventually, she arrived at the section that specialised in women's costumes, precisely what she had sought the shop out for in the first place. A wide variety of different outfits covered the shelves, from legally dubious imitations of licenced characters, to the tightest fitting cat suits, all perfect for enticing a desired partner. Martha giggled as she bent down and retrieved a plastic package with an image of a scantily-clad model wearing a parody of a witch's outfit, complete with a pointed hat that had a number of black cats decorating the trim. It was interesting, but not quite fitting for the plan she had in mind. So she kept looking, desperately hoping that the little shop had what she had in mind.

After a few minutes of searching, Martha's eyes flashed with delight when she finally spotted the costume in question, which she snapped up without pause, snatching a pair of heels she thought completed the look perfectly. With her items in hand, Martha walked up to the front counter and laid them out, leaning over as the clerk scanned each one, hiding her awareness of his eyes casually darting towards her cleavage.

"Haven't seen you in here before," the clerk said conversationally, consciously drawing out the time it took to locate the barcodes. "The name's Tony. This is my place."

Martha nodded as he scanned a small bottle of lubricant. "I found your store when I was playing around on Google, you don't see many places such as this around these days. I felt that I had to come here to see it for myself. You weren't kidding when your website claimed that you sold everything a woman could want in the bedroom."

Tony chuckled proudly, tapping the keys of his aged cash register. "Got in trouble with the city council a few times for the sorts of things I've sold in here, they've even threatened to raid the joint. But who said a group of suits can stand in the way of a woman and her pleasure? Though, I have to say, I've never had any posh babes in here before, you're the first."

Martha smiled impishly and tucked a lock of golden hair over her ear. "I'll take that as a compliment. There's a certain allure to this store, it doesn't try to shy away from its nature, and neither does it sanitise it. It's so unashamed."

"That it is," Tony replied. When he scanned the final item -- the costume tucked away in its clear plastic packaging -- he ran his tongue across his lips when his eyes landed on the gold band around Martha's finger. "Something you're gonna wear for the husband? Or someone else?"

Martha leaned over the counter further, straining her breasts against her dress. "You could say something like that. I wanted to find something that the person in question would never imagine in a million years that I would wear. Sex is so much more enjoyable when it's spontaneous, wouldn't you say?"

"I would," Tony brushed a hand across his thinning hair as he brought the total up on the small display screen. "That'll be $85.50. But, if you're open for an alternative method of payment, I think I'd be willing to let it go for free. How's that sound?"

"Tempting, but I'm afraid that I need to keep my attention on one man tonight," Martha batted her eyelashes and deposited the necessary cash payment onto the counter, giving Tony an apologetic smile as she gathered up her new belongings. "Maybe next time."

~•~•~•~•~•~

Lewis mumbled as he stirred in his bed, hastily rubbing away the blur in his eyes. Aside from the low volume of his tv, the house was almost eerily quiet, even lacking the sound of his sister's radio blaring out the latest releases. He did his best to keep himself awake and alert, the excitement of his mother's words were motivation enough to try and stave off the desire to rest his head back on the pillow and succumb to unconsciousness. But as he checked his phone for the time, he realised that it had been almost three hours since her departure. With the sun having fallen a good while ago, casting the bedroom in near darkness, Lewis began to wonder if she was even coming, and the twinge of pain in his leg didn't help.

Just as his eyes started to flutter, sound of sharp, rhythmic clicking against the hardwood floor in the hallway snapped his eyes back open, a sound which only grew louder. Lewis reached for the remote control and turned the volume all the way down, the mixture of the darkness of the room and his own grogginess made it difficult to make out the silhouette of the person who appeared within the door frame.

"Mom?" Lewis whispered out, hoisting himself up in the bed. "Samantha? Is that you? I'm not kidding, if you try and write on my cast again with a permanent marker I'm coming after you, and don't think that this busted leg is gonna stop me."

"Samantha isn't here, honey," Martha's silver-toned voice shattered the near silence. "I sent her off for a sleepover with one of her friends."

"You did?" Lewis felt his throat grow dry, only able to make out the incredible curves of his mom's body as the light from the hall beyond filtered in from behind her. "Why did you do that?"

"Because you're in need of something that can take your mind off that leg of yours, and I think you might like the remedy I have," Martha proclaimed with a silky voice. "I think my future champion requires a physician with a more...hands-on bedside manner."

Martha seductive tone was punctuated by the sharp 'click' of the bedroom light switch. Brilliant off-white light filled the room, and Lewis's eyes opened impossibly wide as they took in the sight of his mother. A bone-white latex nurse's uniform encased her divine figure, a dress consisting of a sharp plunge in the neckline to display her cleavage, and a tight pencil skirt that barely made it half way down her pale thighs, contrasted by a pair of fingerless red opera-style gloves. A small, matching cap was fastened to her flowing golden mane, positioned in a manner allowing her hair to take on a voluminous appearance. Martha's long, heavenly legs were covered by a pair of white latex stockings, with small red crosses at the top of each one, with garter straps connected to the inside of the skirt. Her feet were sheathed in a pair of red, translucent platform heels, raising her up by an additional six inches and allowing her pert rear to become more pronounced.

"Mom?" Lewis gasped, pinching himself to check that he wasn't in the middle of a wet dream. "Is that really you? And if you aren't a figment of my imagination, what are you wearing?"

Martha made a show of looking down and examining her daring costume, fully aware of just how shocking it was in the eyes of her son. "You mean this? It's just something I bought for the occasion. And just to remind you, you're my patient for the night, so why don't you call me Nurse O'Sullivan?"

"Nurse O'Sullivan?" Lewis swallowed as his mom strolled into the bedroom, her wet, vermilion lips sparkled in the light. "I don't get it, what's this about?"

Martha approached the bedside and brought her hand down to rest on the blanket covering Lewis, slowly drawing it down without much of a protest from him. Dragging it away entirely, she placed her hand on Lewis's thigh, stoking her red nails close to his groin. "Isn't it obvious? I told you that I was going to make your recovery a significantly more enjoyable experience. I am simply attending to my patients needs."

Martha danced her fingers up to the ties of his sweatpants and loosened them, allowing her to pull them down to knees, with help from Lewis who was still too bemused to resist when she encouraged him to raise his hips. The emergence of his engorged cock was enough to draw a surprised gasp from the lewdly-dressed woman, who lovingly wrapped her nimble fingers around the circumference of the organ. With a small movement in her wrist, she lightly pumped the shaft to squeeze out the first few beads of moisture, adoring the sensation of the pre-cum coating her hand as it travelled along her son's unexpectedly large cock.

"Oh, wow," Lewis groaned, unconcerned with the pain that came when his head lolled back and collided with the headboard when it missed the pillow, focused instead of the unbelievable feeling of his mother's gliding fingers. "That feels so good. But we shouldn't even be doing this."

"Doing what?" Martha asked innocently, running her other hand across Lewis's chest as she quickened the pumping of her hand, tightening and untightening her grip, stimulating the appendage with varying degrees of pressure. "I saw you checking out the nurse in the hospital, Maria I believe her name was. Your eyes were practically glued to her."

"You saw that?" Lewis asked with a bashful red tinge on his cheeks.

"I did," Martha lowered her body, closing in so her appetizing cleavage could fill Lewis's vision. "Just as I spotted that bulge growing between your legs when your focus turned to me. My, I never knew until then that you thought about me in that sort of way."

"I don't!" Lewis countered, giving up the pretence when his mom gave his hard cock a sharp tug. "Well, not until recently. I don't know why, but I can't get sex out of my head, and I can't stop myself from fantasizing about any attractive woman I can see."

"Don't fret too much about it, your hormones are just going into overdrive. You'll be off to college after the summer, it's natural that the thought if being surrounded by so many beautiful, available women would mess with your head. I just happen to tick all the right boxes," Martha kissed Lewis's cheek and rolled her thumb around his bulbous cock-head. "Samantha is away for the night, your father is off on a business trip in Canada until the middle of next week. There's nothing here to stop us, and I believe that neither of us have any objections."

Martha moved away and purred wantonly, shifting her attention to Lewis's throbbing cock, licking her lips as they loomed so close to the angry purple tip. Taking a deep breath in, Martha dove in and enveloped her son's thick member, grunting impatiently as she worked her way down the fleshy pole, swiftly succeeding in getting his tip to roll over the curve of her throat and embedded in her gullet. Martha flattened her tongue to make sure that every roll of her bobbing head kept him on edge, only adding to the intensity of her oral lovemaking. Occasionally, she would flick her eyes upwards, trying to gauge how Lewis reacted to her actions, emboldened by a blissful expression begged her to go further.

"How are you so good at this?" Lewis choked out, instinctually shifting his hips as he felt Martha's expert tongue slurp his member from the tip to the base, never once neglecting a single centimetre. "All of the girls I've tried this with usually gag before they can even get past the tip."

Martha lifted her head away, her mouth released his glistening cock with an audible 'pop'. A single string of saliva ran from her bottom lip to the very tip of Lewis's cock, a grin reached her lips as she laid her cheek against his lap. "Years of experience, and a willingness to push myself beyond my limits. Even at college I had a reputation for being somewhat of a fellatrix. But don't tell your father that."

Launching back down, Martha sucked Lewis's member dutifully and rocked her head in his lap like a woman possessed. She showed no signs of fatigue as she threw her head back and forth, brushing her tongue down the seam of the shaft, continuing until a thick layer of saliva was smeared over every inch. Before long, Martha felt the first signs of an impending climax building from Lewis, feeling his cock pulsating violently against the soft lining of her talented throat. Without warning, Martha ejected his manhood from the confines of her gullet, shushing him softly when an agonized groan left him after coming so close to his tipping point.

With a flourish, Martha swung her leg over the edge of the bed and brought it to rest on one side of Lewis's body, doing the same with the other so she could rest her weight on his lap. She bent down and brought her face close to his, pressing her wet lips to match Lewis's to sweep him into a heart racing kiss. Her tongue punched through his lips and swept over Lewis's as she ground her mound against his manhood. Then, with a sudden retraction, her lips broke the link as she rose back up, giggling as she looked down at her son's mystified face.

"See?" Martha shuffled her body until she hovered directly above Lewis's wet, twitching phallus. "You already seem to have a bit more red in your cheeks, that's always a good sign. But I think your nurse can still do a little more, what d'you say?"

Lewis craned his head upwards to see what she meant, grinning as he watched his mom tugging the skirt of the latex dress up over her thighs, bringing her bare sex into view. He focused on the slit as it glistened with her desire, dripping its rich fluid onto his hard-on. Without realising it, Lewis had discovered a craving he just couldn't resist indulging, not when it was so agonisingly close.

Martha lowered her hips in a very deliberate manner, stopping just as the tip of Lewis's organ was nestled between her lower lips, further coating it with her feminine fluids. "I see you're no longer concerned about anyone interrupting us? Excellent, but I think my patient ready for the final remedy, and it will require a lot of energy from the both of us. I want you to place your hands on my waist and guide me down, take me the way you want to!"

"But what about protection?" Lewis asked, ignoring the primal voice that celebrated the thought of sliding his bare cock into his mom's still fertile body.

"Look at me," Martha traced her hands down her breasts and stomach, pulling on the latex and letting it snap back into place. "I think we have more than enough rubber as it is. Remember, Nurse O'Sullivan is here for your pleasure, and nothing shall come between that."

Lewis nodded and lifted his hands wrapping his around his mother's stunningly narrow waist, forcing himself to ignore the dull pain in his leg as he took a firm grip of the rubbery material that hugged her tight body. Gradually, he brought her body downwards, gritting his teeth as he felt his cock sinking into her pussy bit by bit, savouring the texture of her velvety walls and they contracted around him. Within an excruciatingly long minute, Lewis managed to embed his cock as deep as possible within his mother's sex, stuck in a state of disbelief as he bottomed out fully.

"Fuck me, that feels fantastic!" Lewis exhaled.

"Language! I may be your nurse right at this moment, but I'm still your mother," Martha warned with a teasing smile, circling a finger around Lewis's chest. "How does it feel, Lewis? You've just planted your cock deep inside your mom, bareback I might add."

"It's beyond anything I've ever felt before!" Lewis confessed, staring up at the single most important woman in his life, astounded by the situation they found themselves in. "You look so sexy in that outfit. Do you have anything else like it?"

"Already looking towards the next event?" Martha shook with mirth, gasping as she began to rotate her hips, feeling Lewis's cock brushing against her sensitive walls. Her fingers threaded through her luxuriant blonde hair, teasing it as she brought her body crashing down upon Lewis's groin. "I don't think I'll say, it will be a surprise for later on."

Lewis sighed in relief, hoping that their illicit encounter wasn't just a one off experience. "So, you want to do this again?" Lewis prodded, bucking his hips as he attempted to meet his mother's frantic pace, suddenly aware of the bed beginning to groan from the stress.

Martha curved her spine as she rose up, squealing as a shattering orgasm rushed through her, her fluids dripped down to the sheets. "So eager, Lewis? This was supposed to be a purely therapeutic act, to help my champion recover as soon as possible. Then again, who am I to deny you?"

Lewis pawed at her breasts, hissing when he was able to slip the latex cups down and release her mounds, feeling the soft flesh compress against his fingers. His thrusting became so powerful that his lower body lifted away from the bed completely with each and every thrust, even managing to lift Martha herself up in spite of her own body crashing down. Their bodies thrashed together in a senseless mating ritual, never letting their locked eyes divert away, constantly reminding one another of just who they were making passionate love to.