My Mother, Nurse O'Sullivan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis undulated his hips vigorously, using his one good leg to provide him with an extra means of pummeling his mom's inviting pussy. But after just a few minutes of intense thrusting, he could feel his body starting to give out, suffering from the effects of the taxing day he had endured. He knew his orgasm was imminent, his fingers pressed into the latex moulded to his mother's body. "I have to...I can't keep going!"

"Then don't. Your body has already been through a lot today, don't try and push it," Martha said in a comforting manner, caressing Lewis's cheek with her hand as she felt a familiar pulsating against her walls. "Wouldn't it feel so good to cum inside your attentive nurse? Just let go, let me feel what you have all nice and stored up in these swollen testicles!"

The thought of inseminating his mom was enough to send Lewis over the edge, rising up high enough to lift Martha up from the bed, crying out as he came. Powerful spurts sent his boiling cum funnelling into his mother's tight hole, filling her to the brim, covering her beautiful walls with his viscous fluid. Aggressively pounding into her, raw instinct took over and made him grab onto Martha, pulling her in as tightly as achievable without hurting her, spraying the remaining ropes of cum into her cervical channels. Exhaustion overcame him once he was finished, forcing him to crash back on the bed, taking heaving breaths as he dragged his mother down with him. The couple's matching blue eyes connected, both displaying a certain shyness that had been all but absent during their incestuous mating.

"Are you okay, Lewis?" Martha caressed her son's cheek with her cherry-red acrylic nails, instantly morphing back into her motherly state, despite having her son's determined swimmers swirling earnestly around her cervix. "I didn't hurt your leg, did I?"

Lewis glanced over to the cast and shook his head, not wanting to worry his mom, only picking up a dull twinge. "It's fine, it was aching like crazy before, but it seems like a certain nurse may have discovered the cure. What about you? You don't regret doing it, do you?"

Martha laughed quietly snaking her hand downwards to bring her fingers to her slit, feeling warm sperm already trickling out of her as she hoisted herself off of Lewis's shrinking organ. "If it even slightly helped to lift your spirits, then there isn't one moment of it that I regret. Besides, you should have seen the other outfits that I found at my favourite new store, talk about a treasure trove."

"Maybe I will," Lewis replied with a hungry look as his mom climbed off the bed, finding her footing with the exotic heels, wishing he could pull her back and plunge his cock into her again. "Like you said, with dad being away in Canda for the week and Samantha at school for most of the day, anything could happen. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see this incredible body squeezed into every latex outfit you can get your hands on."

"Well, in that case, I might have to go on a bit of a shopping spree. Almost two weeks alone with such an insatiable young man around the house? Gosh, I think you might just wear me out, a forty year old is meant to slow down at this stage in her life," Martha smikred, leaning over to give her worn out lover a caring kiss on his cheek, looking meaningfully into his eyes. "But flirtation aside, I want you to take it easy and stick to the doctor's orders, okay?"

Lewis rolled his eyes playfully as he tugged his sweatpants back into place, still in utter disbelief that the stunner that was his mother was all his, even if it was a temporary arrangement. Or so he thought. "Don't worry, I will."

"Brilliant," Martha stood upright and dragged her skirt back into place, though it didn't hide the trail of her son's virile semen beginning to roll down the insides of her milky-white thighs. "Because if you truly want to keep up with me for the duration of our arrangement, then you need to be in tip-top condition. Now, I'll be back in a while, dinner should be ready in an hour, I'll bring it up to you."

"And after that?" Lewis inquired, positively addicted to the sight of her incredible body as it strutted away from him. "You know, once we're done with dinner."

"After that?" Martha twirled on the spot and kicked her latex-clad leg back, aware of her skirt as it rode up her thighs once again, much to the delight of Lewis. "Honey, you're going to fuck me in every conceivable way until neither of us can muster up the energy to get out of bed. By the tims we're finished, you're going to know every inch of my body better than the back of your hand, and I guarantee you that nothing will be off limits until that leg is finally healed. How's that sound?"

"Like someone smiled down on me and made all my dreams come true at once," Lewis breathed in reverence, wondering how he could go about thanking the one who was responsible for causing his injury. He listened to her walking along the corridor, filling his mind with ideas of what he would do once she was back in bed with him. "Hurry back...Nurse O'Sullivan!"