My Mother Owns Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Dave finds how cruel women can be.
7.8k words
4.37
7.6k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have gotta fucking be shitting me!" Crystal exclaimed when Leah and I told her what happened.

Actually that statement was her second. Her first was how I deserved to catch Hell for being such a moron and not charging my collar regularly. Her mind was slowly wrapping around the significance that Mom had actually given Leah a pair of welts across her ass and I could see she barely managed to hide her initial glee that we were not the only ones to be punished in such a painful manner. I knew she shared my sadistic thoughts. Then Leah dropped the bombshell that she feared Sheila might gain some power and even try to take over. Hence Crystal's profane and vehement response.

"No way in Hell can you let that girl take over for you! You gotta stop her!" Crystal implored, almost frantic. "Life under her would be insufferable!" I bit my tongue to squelch my comment that life under Leah was no bed of roses either. I had to agree that Sheila needed to be controlled. She'd seemed far too happy about getting her hands on a couple slaves.

"I don't think anything will come of it. What worries me is I opened Pandora's box. I let Mom cane me. Yeah, I screwed up but my accepting the cane is major! I'm going to have to live with the fallout. I hope I have not set a precedent. Now you two better get busy. I sure don't want anybody to claim I held you up." Leah said.

Crystal entered my bathroom and came out a few seconds later. "We are gonna need some fresh towels and wash cloths." she announced. I walked out of the room to get them. She followed, saying loudly, "Better get a new bottom sheet for each bed too." She seemed tense. Barely audibly, she whispered, "Don't say a fucking word speculating about anything. Especially what we discussed earlier. Nothing but normal slave stuff we'd be expected to talk about. There are cameras in the bathroom. No telling where else one may be. I'm guessing they all have full sound recording capabilities as well. Mom probably is not going to video her time with you but Sheila might record our first time together. A memento to relive the event for her enjoyment later. Plus she'd probably make me watch it along with her. Don't act for the cameras either. Not that it really makes a difference. They'd love to see you piss yourself worrying. Just stay away from certain subjects and we'll be fine. A little extra humiliation is nothing compared to a massive punishment. And disrespect is a major offense."

Hearing all Crystal's warnings had me nervous as a kitten in a room full of pitbulls,. I was so afraid I'd slip and say the wrong thing. Crystal took care of that when she lead me into the bathroom naked. "Okay, first off, I'm going to show you the equipment and then go over the procedure. And yes there is a test at the end. It is pass fail.You'll get your ass handed you for not obeying the sequence to the letter. Our bowels are gonna be clean when we finish no matter what but the end result is not the goal. It is strict adherence to our instructions which is designed to make the process extra demeaning and painful. Right, Mom?" Crystal added, looking directly into the camera over the door which would be behind us for a good view of our asses and of course our genitals. I spun around to look at the camera without thinking. "Yep, we are being recorded, Dave. So you know we cannot cheat. Don't ever be tempted to cheat and cut corners when you do this on your own later either, even without the cameras. And I guarantee you will be tempted. You only suffered through it last Saturday because I forced you the whole way. Doing this to yourself is the real challenge. But if you cheat, take it for granted you'll get caught and punished." She grinned at me and winked.

I was not inclined to talk out of turn anyway once we got started. Everything else but what we were doing was obliterated from my mind. She walked me through the procedure having me do the actual tasks. I had to get into position, reach back and "Stick this nozzle all the way up your bung hole until the knob is against your sphincter. You get to work it in gradually if you want as long as it goes all the way in. You also get to control how fast the solution runs inside, but I warn you, the hold time does not start until the bag is empty and if you go too slow, the cramps will start long before that. So take it as fast as you can stand. " Crystal made comments about my fresh stripes and called me a dumbass for not paying very close attention to my collar's charge as I watched the timer run down. "Having your gut burn and cramp while watching a timer makes time seem to slow down, huh?" she laughed. "Well, if you have to do it a second time, time almost seems to stop. Because then your ass is already burning and itching and you know you aren't allowed to rinse or wash early. Best to do it right the first time." I knew half her banter was for the camera and whoever might watch the video later, but it bothered me all the same. She actually seemed to be enjoying my suffering at times. She told me to speed up a few times as she had to undergo the whole process too and our time was limited.

I sat with her as she put herself through the same process stepping out only when she sat on the pot. I mixed the solutions and prepared her rinses as training. She sweated and grimaced throughout the ordeal just as I had. She was obviously in as much distress as I was but handled it much better. She did not whimper like a pussy like I did.

Finally, she announced in a loud clear voice "we needed to shower and 'freshen' up so we'd smell good when our masters use us." Her willingness to entertain our unseen audience pissed me off. In the shower, I accused her of being a little too willing to to play the part of submissive slave. She said, " Fuck you. We are slaves and if you want to get by, you better be submissive and play the game. We've got time, so drop down and lick my pussy. I was putting on a show but I gotta admit I enjoyed watching you bitch and moan. Try not to drown while you eat me." At least I got a blow job as a reward for my efforts afterward.

Crystal said we'd wear running shorts and a tshirt but no underwear. I asked if we were going to be used first or have supper. I was being facetious but she took me seriously. She shrugged. "Oh I have no doubt we are gonna be used, but how is the question. Mom called me this morning and told me to have us both ready to get our butts reamed by supper time. That was to have me think about it all day, a mind game. In the past she followed through about once every seven or eight times I flushed myself. Just hope for the best."

Amanda and Sheila were just arriving as we entered the hall. Both of them were wearing light blouses and shorts. Seeing Sheila carrying a small gym bag, Crystal cringed and muttered, "Fuck!" I assumed from her expletive we were not going to get a pass tonight.

Leah was dressed far more casually than our guests in tshirt and gym shorts like Crystal and me but was wearing a bra. I suspected she had on panties as well. She was in the kitchen talking to Mom. Everything seemed perfectly normal between them. I could smell the distinct peppery aroma of boiled crawfish. "Are we having crawfish tonight?" I asked. I saw two big pots on the stove.

"Oh, no. I just wanted to add some extra flavor to my gumbo so I bought a few pounds. I got some crab too. Gonna make enough to put some back." Mrs C said. Then she grinned broadly at Crystal, "Don't worry. I wouldn't do that to ya. You don't have to worry none about no peppery crawfish fingers on yore little nubbin tonight! That'd really fire ya up!" Mom laughed along and told Mrs C not to give Sheila any ideas. "I think that girl get enough ideas on her own." Mrs C offered. "She stopped by after school. Said she needed somethin' from Leah's room. She left with a little bag."

"She called me and asked if she could pick up the strapon and harness so she could adjust it in private." Leah explained.

"Whatever." Mom offered shaking her head. "I always thought having Crystal help me put it on added to the fun. On those times I bothered with it at all." Amanda laughed along as she winked at me. Everybody except Crystal and me seemed to be enjoying the banter. Bob had returned to his imitation of a fly on the wall, listening but not contributing. Amanda stepped close to give me a little nudge. I knew I was going to get the full treatment tonight.

"Dave got himself in a bit of trouble today." Mom announced when we were almost finished eating. She explained what I had done and how she punished me. "He came very close to going to slave camp. The only reason he did not is they did not have any openings tomorrow and I promised Sheila she could take him home after graduation so the next session was out too. It would have been cutting it close to pick him up Saturday and get to the ceremony as it was. But he'd sure been that compliant pet I promised you Sheila. Bob tip toed around for over a week after he went. He was so submissive, he jumped when I said boo. I had to threaten to stripe his ass with my cane to get him to buck up and act even half way normal at work." Bob hung his head at the memory.

"I don't want Dave broken." Sheila declared. Then she grinned, "just bent a little." She smiled at me mischievously. "And I hope you pass your test in the morning or your poor bottom is gonna be hamburger! Maybe Leah will be nice to you and let you get a little extra studying done before she tucks you into bed tonight." Amanda laughed and said I might not be in the mood to study by the time she gets finished with me.

"I'm curious. I know Dave took Crystal's anal virginity. Mom told me. But did you just start using a dildo the size of that pink one on her or something smaller." Leah said the pink one is not that big. Sheila blushed and sputtered. "I'm just wondering how she took it! I mean I know she did not have any choice but it hurt! Uhhh, I mean it had to hurt." Amanda laughed and asked Sheila if she tried sticking it up her own ass. Sheila blushed and admitted she had. "I talked to that slave girl at school today, you know Richard's girl, Marianne. She's been punished that way a few times at least. Richard said she was a real veteran of anal so I asked Marianne for pointers. She told me how to have my slave relax. She said lube is really important. I tried all that but I barely got the tip in and thought I was going to split open! Have you guys ever tried it?" Mom and Amanda said they had but did not really care for it.Great, I thought, they did not care for anal but were happy to ream my ass and Crystal's.

Leah said, "I took the pink one all the way up just to prove to Crystal I could. She was complaining it would ruin her ass and I wanted to shut her up. I did it to myself. I wasn't about to bend over for anybody to do it to me though." She added assertively. I suspected the two stripes she took earlier had hurt more than her butt.

"But why did you have to prove anything to a slave? Why not just tell her to shut her pie hole?" Sheila asked.

"Pie hole?" Amanda guffawed. "Where did you get that? Reading those smut stories, I suppose." Sheila nodded, sheepishly. "Well, to answer your question. No you do not have to answer to or prove anything to a slave. But that is Leah's way to dominate and rule slaves." Sheila looked puzzled.

Amanda turned to Mom. "Sandra, may I explain? It might get personal." Mom nodded and waved her hand. I caught on as subtle as the request was, Amanda was actually asking for Mom's permission before she shared too much.

"Leah is a natural leader. It's how she gets people to do things for her and makes her a very effective manager at the factory. And no, she does not experience everything or do everything she orders. She isn't soft either. Think of her as the alpha dog in a pack that bites a subordinate's ass when they get out of line. She will not hesitate to punish when a slave screws up. Dave's complete baldness proves that. And she welted his ass. But at the same time she is reasonable and even nice to him. Sandra told me Leah even shares her bed with Crystal and Dave. And being a leader, she develops loyalty. Her subs follow more or less willingly without a lot of fanfare. That is why we made her Crystal's direct supervisor. And then Dave's when he came along."

I was not so sure about how willingly I followed my sister. I did know I would rather be under her supervision than any of the others. "If you pay attention you will see we all have our own approach. You will develop your preferences over time, perhaps a mixture of our techniques."

"Sandra craves control. She demands perfection and obedience. She did not build a multi-million dollar business being a softy. At the factory she establishes the routine and expects everything to be done to her standards. Of course if an employee has a better idea, she listens. She may or may not implement the change. But the final decision is always hers. If one of these slaves mess up, their butts pay the price dearly. You heard what she did for Dave not charging his collar. She punished him as much for making her look bad by getting sent an official notification as for the potential danger he put himself in. She saw that as an insult and it embarrassed her." Sheila asked if Sandra told her that. "No, she didn't need to. I know how she thinks. Step out of line and she will punish. And once you bow down and give her a bit of power, she keeps it." I felt, more than saw Leah stiffen at that statement. I had a sudden thought that maybe Amanda was speaking from personal experience. I had no time to consider this before she continued.

"Now I have a different system in dealing with these slaves. I take something more precious from them than merely demanding they obey. I take their dignity. Well, that is not quite accurate. I get them to GIVE up their dignity to me." Sheila looked puzzled. "If one messes up and I feel they deserve it, I will hint and at some point they will apologize, beg for me to forgive them, and ask me to punish them." Sheila now looked both amused and skeptical.

"I'll give you an example. Sunday, Crystal made a wise crack you found offensive. You stepped over and reached for her blouse, unbuttoned it and then undid the clasp on her bra. You forced the punishment and her training had her stand still and accept it. You saw her hands go behind her back as she let you strip her top down."

"Now if it had been me, I'd have had a different approach. I'd have stepped up and told her in a soft voice or at least a reasonable voice I was upset. Then I'd ask if she didn't think she deserved to be punished. She'd have told me yes she deserved to be disciplined. If she did not suggest something on her own or seemed to want to know what I was thinking, I'd look at her breasts. At that point she'd ask if I would please punish her tits and even tell me how it should be done. Like pinch and twist her nipples until I was satisfied. And when I agreed, she strip her own top off and present her tits to me."

Sheila looked back and forth between Amanda and Crystal who sat, head down, not offering a comment. "She'd actually suggest that? I never thought she was a masochist."

"Oh, she isn't masochistic at all. She'd just be practical. Because that nipple twisting would be the least she'd get. If she waited, she'd have to offer more to get me to accept her apology. Perhaps a whipping or a different nipple torture. But she'd have to think up something extra. Eventually she'd surrender and suffer the penalties for waiting. And she'd know full well her extra suffering was her own fault. Next time she'd act faster to appease me. I could always force the issue and do what I wanted, but making her BEG and come up with ideas is so delicious. Imagine how you'd feel to have to design your own punishment. What a blow to your dignity."

I now knew where Crystal got the idea for me to beg her to fuck my ass with the dildo. I was warned the longer I waited, the harder I'd have to beg and the more I'd have to offer. I knew how I felt. Crystal had made it a game. She'd learned the game from Amanda.

"And getting the slave to give you his or her dignity is not just for punishment. It conditions them, and even if they know what you are doing it is still effective. Sunday, with just a few suggestions, I had Dave asking to kiss my asshole to prove his devotion." Mom and Leah chuckled. Sheila looked at me for confirmation. I knew I had no option but nod. It would have done no good to just sit motionless. "I won't ask him to make that proclamation now. I know you heard him ask me quietly if he could give me a kiss when he first saw me this evening." Sheila said she did and wondered about it. "Well, he only did that after I gave him a little hint by nudging him and pursing my lips. He should have acted earlier. I think he'll need a little remedial practice later. I'm sure that not only does he agree but he'll ask for it." She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. I hoped my shudder was not visible.

"I told you on the way over that I often do not use a dildo on Crystal even if she'd gone through the whole procedure preparing her ass for me. It keeps her on edge. That is another example of my subtle approach. You are under no obligation to use her later. And how you use her is up to you." Sheila immediately said she was looking forward to it. "I thought so especially when you said you'd tested the dildo yourself. So I'll suggest some options, positions rather. You've probably been thinking about it." Sheila confirmed she'd looked up ideas.

"Okay, my least favorite is laying the slave face down with his or her butt elevated on pillows. The only advantage is they cannot scoot away when you push forward to impale them. The same thing is true if you tie the slave down. I hate restraints at any time. They are really a lot of work and there is the potential danger of injury. Plus it is so delicious to have the slave present herself and hold position knowing she hates it and it is going to hurt. Next there is the doggy position. There the slave tends to push forward easily and has to hold herself in place or actually push back and assisting her fucking. A third is on her back in the missionary or diaper position. Again the slave just has to lie there and take it but it has more potential."

"I haven't used Dave anally yet so I don't know which position he'd prefer. He'll have to think about it and then ask me. Males are a little different with their scrotum possibly getting in the way of a good banging. He may have other ideas" She leered at me. "Crystal, why don't you describe your favorite position for when I use you with a strapon?"

Crystal turned scarlet and her voice broke a little. "Uhh, on my back with my legs up and me holding my ankles to bend myself in half." When she hesitated a half beat, Amanda asked her to explain why she loves that pose so much. Crystal continued with what was an apparently well practiced speech. "That position raises my pussy and ass up so you can choose which hole you want. I love it when you choose to use my pussy first and give it a good hard fucking."

"And how do you know if I've decided to start with that hole?" Amanda interrupted her.

"Because the dildo is dry. You know I am such a slut that my pussy will juice up quickly and does not need extra lubrication. And if I am a little dry, a few pinches of my slutty slave clit will fix the problem. I always appreciate your help getting me wet. Then when you think I've had enough pleasure getting my pussy fucked, you add lube and move to my other slut hole." Sheila sat wide-eyed listening to her sister. Amanda acted like she was going to press but Crystal continued. "It hurts, but I love you to work your dildo in to the hilt up my rectum. I gladly suffer for you to prove my devotion."