My Mother Owns Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She used to tell me her drug dealing ass deserved to be punished. But over the past year or better she has revised her speech. She tells me how much she appreciates my efforts each time I use her and often begs me to use her harder and longer. Tell me, Crystal, why do you like laying on your back when your holes would be just as available in the doggy position? And doggy is easier for you to hold?"

"Because then I can look you in the eye as I tell you how submissive I feel. And you can see my submission written on my face. Plus my titties are available should you decide to play with them." Crystal sat quietly, no longer able to look at Amanda.

"And how do we know your little pucker has had enough use?" Amanda asked.

"You pull out and my hole has to stay open for a slow count of three. If it closes too soon you push the dildo back in and go again." Crystal reported.

"To each her own." Mom offered with a grin. I knew she was enjoying the conversation. "I just find it faster and easier to snap my fingers and give an order. I also do not care as much for the harness. I don't get any stimulation from wearing a strapon. Of course the point is to use the slave but I get more enjoyment when I sit on the slave's face and use the dildo by hand. The basic position is the same though."

"Now why don't you slaves get the dishes picked up and the kitchen cleaned. Mrs Cormier did a wonderful job preparing this meal and you need to show her your appreciation." Mom said. "Sheila, if you want to speed things up you can help them or you can join us in the living room while you let your dinner settle and decide if you want to use a slave or let them off for the evening."

"Oh heck no!" Sheila said enthusiastically. "After hearing that, I know just how I'm gonna use Crystal. All three holes. She's gonna beg me to stretch them open."

"You might want to rethink that since you pushed that dildo into your ass or tried to, anyway. You can go back and forth between a slave's pussy and mouth all you want, but once you've touched the anus that is it." Amanda said. Sheila said she washed the dildo carefully. "Yes, but I am sure you did not sanitize it. That is one thing the slave does after the dildo is used. We don't need to risk a UTI. I ingrained in you from when you were a little girl to always wipe from front to back for that very reason, right?" Sheila nodded. Amanda grinned. "Don't worry, you will have many opportunities to have your fun."

Before she left to follow the others, Amanda stepped up to me and whispered. "I hope you paid very close attention to Crystal's account. I will not be pleased if I have to coach you along too much. See this rubber band looped around my wrist? I'd hate to use it." I'd hate for her to use it as well. I knew she expected me to give up any vestige of dignity I might have.

Mrs C ladled gumbo and rice into containers for our lunches the next day. "I think that little girl is gonna be pretty rough on Crystal, so why don't you pay me a visit tonight, Dave. Say nine o'clock." she said in her normal pleasant voice before she left. I didn't think Amanda was going to be that easy on me either but I had my orders and knew better than to say a word.

I trembled despite telling myself I had no choice but endure the ordeal Amanda planned. From her talk at the dinner table, I knew I was going to have to sacrifice my dignity but I told myself I might salvage a smidgen of my self respect if I could only keep from crying. I knelt on the end of my bed in the same position I'd assumed just two evenings before. But this time I knew not only my tongue but my anus would be well used. Crystal and I had laid the harness and blue dildo on my dresser along with a tube of water-based lubricant. Beside me on the bed was a fresh neatly folded hand towel. As soon as I'd stripped, I worked some of the lube up my ass and wiped the excess off. Crystal had warned me her mother expected everything to be 'neat and clean' at the beginning of a session.

"Very good, Dave." Amanda offered in greeting when she pushed my door open. "I wondered if you'd remembered how you were to be waiting. If only you'd remembered to ask to kiss me when you greeted me earlier." I immediately opened my mouth to ask to kiss her ass. "I'm talking, Dave. Don't interrupt." She put two fingers on my lips. "It is not polite to talk out of turn. If you can't hold your tongue perhaps I should." She pushed her two fingers inside my mouth and pressed down on my tongue slightly but not far enough to make me gag. "Now where was I? Oh yes. Now you do not need to go with the whole kiss my ass routine each time we meet. But you always need to remember to ask to give me a kiss."

"Now I'm not going to penalize you for forgetting today. But I am going to give one strike. Think of baseball, three strikes and you are out. Now a strike does not last forever. That would not be fair. We will reset every month. But make no mistake, striking out will be met by swift punishment. And you might be wondering what I might do. After all, you will have already suffered several indignities. I am thinking maybe I might give you an earring. Something the public might see. Or I might pluck your eyebrows as they begin to grow back for a couple months. I'm sure you will find out that the area is susceptible to permanent damage to the follicles. Repeated plucking can result in permanent thinning." She rubbed one of her free fingers over my brows as she talked. "Or to avoid that, you might beg me to pierce a nipple. Not one of those large permanently locked rings Crystal fears so much but a dainty little ring I can flick."

She removed her fingers from my mouth. "Well?" Immediately I said. "Please, Ma'am. I will be the best slave I can. May I kiss your ass to demonstrate my devotion to you?" She smiled and nodded as she skimmed down her shorts and panties. When she turned and held her buttocks wide, I jumped off the bed and planted my lips on her anus and began to kiss it. Despite my earlier promise to myself, my eyes filled with tears.

When she turned loose to remove her blouse and bra, she said, "Yes, I see you are feeling your remorse for having disappointed me. I'm sure you paid attention to Crystal and I am sure you will want to please me this evening. You sure would hate to disappoint me again and have to ask me to punish you. I pointed out the rubber band on my wrist and I am guessing you'd ask me to snap it across your nipples or perhaps the tip of your cock." I looked at her wide-eyed.

When she asked if I wanted her to screw my ass before I ate her out or skip it, I almost choked. I SO wanted to tell her I wanted her to leave me alone altogether but I was not about to 'disappoint' her. My voice croaked when I said, "I'd love to give you the pleasure of multiple orgasms but I need to prove how devoted I am to you as my superior. Would you please push that dildo up my ass and fuck me? Let me prove how submissive I am to you."

Grinning, she told me she'd be nice and let me prove myself and to assume whatever position I wanted. Of course after Crystal's account, I chose to get on my back and hold my ankles. I watched as she applied lube to the dildo and worked two fingers up my butt. "Maybe I'll stimulate your prostate so you can cum. I'll do that later if you are good boy and we have time." I barely stifled a scream when she pressed the dildo to my hole and pushed the tip inside. She began to giggle. "I was just thinking about Sheila trying to stick that pink dildo up her own butt. What a wonderful mistress she will make willing to sample some of the suffering her slaves endure. Don't you think?" I agreed, of course. "And I think you should tell her so this weekend. I know she is going to be more interested in using your cock and mouth but I think you should ask her to take your ass too. I'm sure you will want to show her how dedicated you are to her happiness." I understood the 'hint' was a command. I did not want a second strike.

I'd known this woman most of my life but I'd never seen her demonic side. She and Mom had always proclaimed slaves should 'suffer and serve and sometimes serving was suffering and that was okay too.' I'd been amused by that statement but this was me on the receiving end and I hated it.

My rectum was burning and throbbing long before Amanda tired of fucking me. Three times she pulled it out to see if I'd been 'fucked enough' and each time my hole had failed to gape for the three count which by my reckoning took six or seven seconds. I found out late the secret was to totally relax the anus so it did not close quickly. Crystal told me sometimes her efforts to relax were thwarted by a hard pinch on her labia. And then she'd get another fucking.

"I'm sorry I did not screw you enough today Dave. Your pucker just wont stay open. Maybe I'll come back in two days and do it again. I know how much you want your butt to be well and truly fucked. But I am tired so why don't you take this dildo and put it in the sink and come back and worship my pussy. Or if you insist, I can push it up your butt by hand while eat me. Your choice."

I could not take it. I broke down. I knew what she wanted but I just could take more reaming. I'd watched videos of guys getting pegged online. Their asses seemed to swallow the dildo. They could even remove the dildo then shove it back in without a whimper. Many enjoyed it. When Amanda did that to me, I hurt every time. I wondered what kind of training and conditioning it took for those porn stars to perform. I really did not want to find out first hand.

"Oh I understand you are having a difficult time, Dave." Amanda said. "But I also know you regret committing a crime. I guess I should amend that. You only really regret being caught, convicted and enslaved. And you want me to help teach you to be the best slave possible. I'm afraid if I let you go without another lesson you'd feel cheated. Perhaps you'd like me use this rubber band and snap it a few times." She smiled as she looked into my eyes. "Yes, I see that look of devotion in your eyes." We both knew what she saw was a look of terror. "Are you really going to ask me to snap each nipple a couple times or the tip of you cock or maybe even that little brown pucker we failed to screw enough it stayed open."

"You are going to have to decide, Dave. I want to give you the opportunity." She settled herself over my mouth. I licked her feverishly, hoping she'd change her mind but knew that was unlikely. After a few orgasms she asked again. When I babbled she said, "I thought you wanted to show me how devoted you are. But you seem so confused about what you really want. About how you want to prove yourself. I guess I'll let you off today." I began to relax. "Of course that would mean a second strike." She began to rub a finger over my right nipple.

"I just can't decide!" I almost yelled between licks and sucking on her lips and clit. "Please! No strike." She said since she knew I wanted to please her but was just indecisive, she'd help me. Suddenly my right nipple caught fire. She smothered my cry with her pussy. She snapped the left nipple before returning to the right.

She climbed off and laid down with her head on my pillow. She raised up her legs into the same position I had assumed earlier. " A few more orgasms and we'll be finished. Don't forget how much you love to kiss my ass. Do a good enough job and I won't snap your cock."

My nipples burned. I could not imagine feeling that across my cock. I worked feverishly to get her off. My jaw ached and my tongue felt like it was a piece of wood. But fear kept me working. 'You did a good job Dave but I feel it is my duty to give you a little sample of what a snap across the end of your cock is like." I begged her not to do it. "I'll be nice and not hit your meatus. But you'll realize how the rubber band would hurt across that pee hole. You'd feel it whenever you pissed for days." I screamed and cried when she set my cock on fire. Because I broke position and grabbed myself, I got a second snap. I still bucked and cried, but this time I kept my hands clenched behind my back. How I managed, I have no idea.

Before she left, Amanda said, "Don't forget what I said about asking me for a kiss the next time we meet. And I'm sure you listened when I described how when I hint you might deserve a punishment, you are to ask for it, right?" I nodded. "Good. I'll make sure to keep a rubber band or two in my purse." She grinned. "I have an idea. You carry this one in your pocket until I tell you otherwise. It'll remind you to be a good boy and we'll have one available if we need it."

"After you clean everything up, you might want to get a little studying done. I'd hate for you to fail that exam in the morning. Not only would your mother be so upset to have to scorch your bottom. I'd be crestfallen as well. You might have to ask me to use that rubber band on all four of those spots we talked about to make me feel better."

I shook as I carefully washed the dildo. Crystal told me we'd sanitize both toys later. I showered quickly and remade my bed. Both my nipples still burned and each bore an inch long angry red stripe. I certainly was not in the mood to study but I did review the questions Leah had printed for a few minutes before heading out to visit Mrs C.

"OOOH, Cher!" Mrs C said upon seeing my chest. "I'm guessin' Amanda used her rubber band on your pecker too." I nodded. She made no attempt to inspect. "She tore Crystal up one time not long after she got collared. Crystal started yelling how they should just sell her instead of torturing her and how all she did was carry a bag and did not deserve to get herself collared. She cursed up a storm. Amanda used that rubber band on her for screamin' at her an' disrespectin' her. That poor girl's nipples were almost purple after that. Her pussy lips and clit weren't much better off. I never heard that girl scream at any one of them again. Oh, she's begged and cried real loud but never cursed 'em out again."

"You give me a good lickin' so I can sleep good and then you can get back to your room and rest. You might want to grab an ice cube or two on your way through the kitchen. Don't get caught though. You're supposed to be hurtin' after they punish you. They don't allow no cream for your backside either and can check that. But they won't know about a little ice if you're careful."

I thanked Mrs. C for her advice. "Advice? I didn't give you no advice. I simply pointed out how you might want to save yourself a little hurtin' without gettin' caught," she said with a smile.

"Damn it, Dave!" Leah said when I walked into my room rubbing ice cubes on my nipples and my cock. She was waiting for me so we could review the material for the slave handler's permit. "You know when you are punished, you are supposed to hurt afterwards. When I blistered your ass last weekend you asked for cream and I told you then. I should punish you right here and now, but I am feeling lenient. I want you to pass that test as much as you do." I felt a sudden feeling of love and appreciation for my sister who was looking out for me. "Mom and I had a little talk while Sheila and Amanda were busy." she continued.

"She said she never thought she'd ever bare my ass for a whipping again. But then she said she did not regret it a bit. A mistake is a mistake but what I did should never have happened so I deserved to have my ass scorched. She is not going to cut you any slack either. In the morning, she'll pull fifty random questions out of the data base. If you miss more than five your ass will pay and you'll do it again. If you fail a second time, you'll go to slave camp." I cringed. "Yeah, and I'll be in the doghouse for not teaching you better. I got the full lecture on my duties as your and Crystal's supervisor." I asked why she accepted getting caned.

"Originally, I got sucked in because I fucked up so badly. I wasn't really thinking. Mom got in my face and told me to drop my pants. I can't believe I did it. She told me she'd whip any of our asses if we fucked up that bad. I asked what she meant but she shook her head and told me to never let it happen again."

"Damn, Leah" I said contritely, "I had no idea anything would come from my letting my charge fall. I was waiting for the warning buzz. Like on a laptop where you wait for the battery charge warning to come on before you plug it in. It's not like the power grid is down and we have to worry. I researched it. There has never been a fatal accident due to power grid failure.That whole fatal discharge idea was to prevent escapes. I never thought about it being a problem to let it drop."

Leah and I went over the material for almost an hour before she announced we needed to sleep. I wanted to sleep by myself but she insisted I join her and Crystal. Crystal had sanitized the dildos while we studied. I asked her if her session with her sister was as bad as I imagined it would be.

"Worse. The bitch took a page out of Mom's book and stripped me of every bit of dignity she could. She fucked my ass raw while she worked my pussy with her hands. And my nipples are sore as hell. She expected me to beg her to use me. I did as little as I could get away with. I certainly was not the little passive bitch for her Mom makes me."

"Her big thing was making beg and apologize for dealing drugs. She asked me what I regretted most, getting enslaved or being a drug dealer. I musta confessed I hated myself for being a drug dealer and how I deserved to get my ass pounded a hundred times. I'm guessing she might even have discussed that with Mom. Mom did that once."

"Well, you gotta admit you always claimed you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Leah said.

"I know! It hurts to admit I was so stupid." Crystal said, looking like she was about to bawl. "You warned me to get rid of that asshole. And I was doing that. When I found out what it was in that bag, I should have dropped it and walked away! I know that!"

"That is the first time you ever said that so sincerely." Leah offered. "Every other time, you just gave lip service." Crystal hung her head and bawled. Leah looked at me and said simply, "Maybe some good came out of Sheila ripping Crystal a new one. She is finally realizing there are long term consequences for the actions you choose."

Like during the drive on the way home the night before, Leah quizzed me while we drove to work. We had barely settled into our office before Leah told me it was time to go. "I hope you have learned the material." Mom said when I reported to her. "I'm sure Leah has warned you how much you have riding on this. Six stripes across your ass with everybody watching. And one more chance to pass or it's a trip to slave camp. I sent Bob for less reason than you've given me already. I personally don't think giving blowjobs is that bad a thing, but the combination of getting collared and the treatment he received did a number on him. He told me he'd rather face a few of Amanda sessions than go back and that is a major proclamation right there."

I shuddered. Mom grinned. "Now I love seeing you a little stressed but don't let yourself get too flustered. Performing under pressure is part of the test. MY part."

I knew the material cold or thought I did. I sat and fidgeted as Mom looked over my test. "Good job!" she said. "Ninety six percent. You missed two questions and I'll be honest. I'd have picked the wrong answers too. From now on Dave, I want you to think through everything you do. I want you to think through your actions. Don't take things for granted and figure "oh well, not a problem or get the attitude something is 'good enough'. "Good enough is NOT. I want your best."

"The other thing I want is a consequence from your NOT thinking and getting enslaved. And that is now I expect complete obedience. If I give you an order you say 'Yes Ma'am' and do it to the best of your ability. The exception is if you think you have a better idea. In that case you present it logically and respectfully. We'll discuss it and then make a decision."