My Mother Reiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to go to the store. Please eat. Be back soon.

Love,

Okasan

Brandon put the note down and uncovered the plates. There was rice, grilled mackerel, pickled vegetables and a bowl of still steaming miso soup. It was simple, yet looked amazing. Not the typical breakfast he would eat back home. He sat down and gorged himself. His mother was an incredible cook. He was sure he would be gaining weight every day he stayed here, but then again, all the food was fresh and homemade.

Reiko had gone to the local market to pick up groceries. She wasn't expecting company. And now there was a young man to feed. She didn't know what Brandon liked, especially since he was raised in America. Burgers? Pizza? She could learn how to make those things. She was however, keen on preparing traditional Japanese cuisine for him. He was half Japanese after all.

Reiko opened the trunk and was astonished by how much food she had bought. The trunk was filled to the brim. Even when her parents were alive, the three of them didn't buy this much. She would need help bringing it all into the house. She went into the house, and looked for Brandon to give her a hand.

"Takashi? Can you give me a hand with the grocery?" Reiko called out. There was no answer.

"Takashi-chan? Are you home?"

Still no reply. Reiko wondered where he could be. She looked in the kitchen. The food she left out had been eaten, and the dishes were done.

Oh, he didn't have to do the dishes.

Reiko walked down the hallway and towards the room Brandon was staying in.

"Takashi?" Reiko knocked on the door. There was still no answer. The door wasn't locked so she opened the door slightly to see if he was home.

She saw Brandon lying in the bed. The bed faced away from the door and he was wearing headphones. Brandon had no idea his mother watching him. Reiko looked closer and saw what her son was doing.

Brandon was holding his phone in one hand. Playing on the phone was a pornographic video of a woman performing oral sex. He had his cock in the other hand, stroking it up and down. Reiko was speechless. She was witnessing her son masturbating. Brandon's cock was throbbing as he pumped away. Even from where she was standing, she could see it glisten as the precum dribbled out of the swollen head. She hadn't seen a penis in quite some time, and the fact that this was her son's, it made her feel ashamed. Yet, she could not look away. She felt a slight tingling between her legs.

What is happening to me? I shouldn't be watching this.

She could see that the woman in the video began to suck more violently. She was deepthroating the man as well as she could. Then she would come back up, and release the mans cock from her mouth, as a mixture of spit and snot rolled out and all down her neck and breasts. Reiko then heard Brandon moaning as he started to pump faster. For reasons unknown to her, Reiko moved her right hand down between her legs. She was wearing a skirt and could not reach into them. However, as she pressed her hand over the front of her skirt, she could feel the wetness forming in her panties.

Oh god, what is wrong with me?

Just as she started to question herself, Brandon let off a loud groan.

"Oh fuck!"

He jacked his cock furiously as streams of cum squirted out and all over the sheets. The woman in the video was on her knees, mouth open with her tongue sticking out as waves of cum splashed all over her face. The smell of Brandon's musk filled the air. Reiko took a deep breath. It was a smell she missed. She wasn't sure if it was her hormones or what was happening but she suddenly became slightly light headed. She took one last look as her son's naked cock and closed the door.

Click.

Brandon took off his headphones and looked around.

Was that the door?

Reiko laid down on her bed. Her head had gotten hot. She was burning up. The tingling sensation was now pulsating between her legs. She needed to cool off. She quickly unzipped her dress, took it off and threw it to the side. She was now laying in her undergarments. She looked down at her white cotton panties, and they were soaked.

How could this happen? All because of Takashi?

Reiko hasn't felt this way in a long time. After Nathan left, she felt her sexual urges slip away. When she told Brandon about her many suitors, this was true. Reiko was elegant and beautiful. Men lusted after her. Many promised her the world and more. But she simply brushed them off. She had always kept an hourglass figure. One of her most tantalizing features were her natural 38E breasts. It's not often Japanese women had curves like her. In all her 38 years, she's always been able to keep her measurements about the same, 37-24-37. She has now taken up yoga and to her surprise, it made her breasts and ass even more firm.

But what was it all for? She hadn't had sex in years. And today was the first time she had seen a cock and it belonged to her son! Reiko shook her head in disgust.

Just forget about it and move on. You are lucky he didn't see you.

Removing her dress didn't seem to help. She could still feel her body in heat. Quickly she threw on her robe. She was going to take a cold shower, hopefully that will get rid of the problem. She opened her door and made sure the coast was clear. Reiko did not want to run into Brandon while she was like this. It would complicate things.

The hall was empty and it appeared Brandon was still in his room. Reiko quickly made her way to the bathroom. She closed the door, but in her hurried state, she had forgotten to lock it. She untied her robe and hung it on the hook behind the door. Then reaching back, she unhooked her bra and her heaving breasts set loose. Her little perky brown nipples were hard. She pinched them both with her fingers and the sensation sent a chill through her body.

"Mmmmmmm", she moaned.

What has come over me?

Reiko removed her panties. They were soaked with her juices. She was amazed. She didn't even touch herself. She threw them into the laundry hamper and climbed into the shower. She needed the water to be a bit cooler as she turned the handle. The shower head came on and soothing water splashed across her aching body.

"Mmmmmmm, this feels so good," Reiko cooed as she felt the cool water cover her body. She wrapped her hands around her breasts and caressed them. The nipples were still hard as ever. With her right hand, she cupped the right breasts and bought it towards her lips, her left hand moved down towards her pussy. She sucked on her nipple as she inserted two fingers inside herself.

"Oh, yes!" She moaned loudly, completely forgetting that her son was a few feet down the hallway. She had cooled down and it was starting to get chilly. Reiko then turned the dial to increase the temperature and grabbed the shower head. She positioned it right underneath her pussy. With the rhythmic steam of water hitting her clit, Reiko rammed her fingers in and out of her pussy. It felt so good. She could feel every part of her body shaking with excitement, her breasts flopping wildly as she fingered herself harder and harder.

She closed her eyes, and there she saw it again. Brandon's hard cock throbbing as he stroked it again and again. Her pussy twitched even more as she thought about her young son's cock. The precum dripping out with each stroke.

Oh the smell. The wonderful smell of his cum.

She remembered the musk of cum that filled her nostrils. The gamey and sour scent that engulfed the room as Brandon came. Suddenly she could feel herself coming. She started to thrusts her fingers even harder as she pushed the shower head right up against her pussy.

"Ooooh, Takashi-chan! My son! Yes, okasan loves you!" Reiko moaned as she felt a flow of ecstasy overcome her. She shook as squirts of her juices splashed onto the shower head. She rubbed her pussy lips gently, each touch sending another post orgasm shock through her body. She hadn't come like that in ages.

She placed the shower head back and lathered up some body wash to clean herself. Reiko still wasn't sure what had overcome her. She also didn't notice the bathroom door suddenly close and the sound of footsteps racing back down the hall.

Brandon closed his door and sat down on the floor.

Was mom masturbating to me?

He heard loud moans coming from the bathroom and wanted to make sure his mother was ok. When he got to the door, it wasn't locked. He was about to knock when he heard his name, thinking she might've fell and hurt herself, Brandon opened the door. The bathroom had fogged up with steam as he couldn't make out very much past the glass shower door. He could faintly make out his mother's silhouette. She looked to be ok. He was just about to close the door when he heard his name again.

"...Takashi-chan! My son! Yes, okasan loves you!" He heard his mother moan.

The steam had subsided a bit and he finally saw what she was doing. His mother had fingered herself to orgasm. And she did so while shouting his name. He could make out parts of her body. The sight of her voluptuous wet breasts, her moans of ecstasy as she came. He suddenly felt his cock stiffening in his pants. He quickly closed the door and retreated back to his room, in fear of getting caught. Now he sat on his bedroom floor, staring down at the erection that was caused by his own mother.

12