My Mother Sudharani Pt. 01

Story Info
Surya and his mother sudharani's beginning of copulation.
1.4k words
4.22
10.1k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sudharani was speaking on her cell phone when surya hugged her from behind. He immediately began kissing her neck and shoulder. Sudharani tried to get away but he pressed his hard cock in to the crack of her ass and groped her huge breasts harshly. Sudharani tried to supress her moans.

Sudharani tried her best to keep her voice straight and sane since she was speaking to her husband on the phone.

But her naked son surya wasn't making it easy as he kept groping her.

She had to end the conversation soon and disconnect the call. She turned around angrily and gave her naked and strong handsome son a stare.

Surya simply leaned forward and took her lips with his and kissed her. Sudharani moaned and kissed him back. Surya kept kissing her passionately and expertly disrobed his mother. He then knelt down and sucked his mother's hairy pussy with open mouth. Sudharani grabbed his face and wriggled under the pleasure her son asserted in to her mind through her pussy. Surya licked his mother's hairy pussy with utmost devotion. He worshipped his mother's tight love hole.

Then surya rose to his feet and let sudharani taste her own juices from his lips. Breaking their kiss surya turned her around. Holding the kitchen counter for support sudharani bent slightly forward.

Surya after scooting a little low aligned his raging cock at the entrance of her womanhood. Sudharani's lips quivered as she felt her son enter her pussy. Her son was very huge but since it had been over two months since sudharani's illicit affair began with her son, sudharani's pussy had learned to engulf his meat by now.

Surya grabbed her huge breasts from behind and began thrusting into her wanton pussy with animalstic power.

Sudharani - Honey please be gentle. You have all week. Your father won't return for another 8 days.

Surya - Ah ah..Mom you drive me crazy. I just want to keep fucking you. I never want to stop.

Sudharani - God you'll ruin my pussy for your father's cock.

Surya began hammering in to her when he heard his mother speaking about his father's cock. He had grown very possessive of his mother. The very thought of his father laying a hand on his mother's body would enrage him.

Surya squeezed her breasts so hard and plowed his mother's pussy like an animal for the next half an hour.

Sudharani kept pleading with him to slow down. She even began crying as her son slammed into her. Her huge buttocks rippled with every thrust. Surya turned her face with his right hand and vigorously took her mouth in his as he punished her pussy with his monstrous cock.

Sudharani's whole body was glistening with sweat and her face had turned red due to all the crying and sweating.

After almost a hour surya emptied his pent up sperm inside her velvety depths. Sudharani's hourglass body convulsed as her orgasm matched her son's and her flowing juices bathed her son's huge cock.

As sudhrani's orgasm subsided she fell limp on the kitchen counter in front of her.

After a couple of minutes she spoke

Sudharani - I hate you surya, you hurt me today.

Surya bent over her and simply kissed her neck in response.

He then held her by her slender waist and moved her further up on the cool kitchen counter leaving her feet dangling above the ground.

He then immediately spread her legs even wider and began sucking her freshly fucked hairy pink pussy. Sudharani's big nipples began hardening against the cool kitchen counter.

Within no time surya's mouth bought her near her second orgasm of the day. But surya stopped and replaced his mouth with his ever hard cock. He entered his mother in one go and bought a hoarse moan to her lips.

He then held her very long hair in his left hand and tugged at them. With his right hand he grabbed her ass and fed his monster meat in to her lecherously open wet pussy, fucking her with long strokes.

Sudharani felt really vulnerable in this position and her mere state bought a thundering orgasm to her pussy. Surya fucked her in this position for another half an hour.

Then he removed his still hard cock from her tight clamping pussy and helped her on her feet. As sudharani turned to face him she gave him an angry stare.

But before she could say anything, surya hugged her and kissed her mouth. He then held her by her hips and lifted her up to his groin and entered her over flowing cunt once again in standing position.

Whispering sweet things in her mouth he walked in to his parent's bedroom and began making sweet love to his mother on her marital bed where he was conceived 19 years ago. Soon sudharani hugged her son and kissing him back, matched his love filled strokes by lifted her buttocks up at him.

Sudharani kept spreading her legs apart to give her son better access to her womanhood. Her enormous breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Her little toes curled in pleasure every time her son bought an orgasm to her pussy.

Her fertile pussy kept swallowing his potent cum as his son ejaculated spurt after spurt of his potent cum inside his mother's womb.

Sudharani knew she would once again become pregnant after 19 years. Even surya was eager impregnate his 37 year old gorgeous mother. A baby lust was upon both mother and son.

Both mother and son were insatiable. Surya would take his mother anytime and anywhere he wished. Even sudharani matched her son's sexual appetite by spreading her legs every time he demanded her to.

For the next eight days the mother and son lived as man and woman. Sudharani let her son cum inside her fertile pussy everytime they had sex. Sudharani's spine would feel a scary chill whenever she thought of the consequences of all the potent sperm her son's shaft had been pumping in to her willing motherly cunt.

Sudharani knew she would conceive soon if she hadn't already with all that unprotected sex. The guilt of spreading her legs to a male other than her husband would pang her atleast once a day. But it would soon be replaced with throes of illicit pleasure as her son assaulted her pussy with his toungue and young cock.

Surya would lap aggressively at her wet labial folds spreading her smooth and thick naked thighs. Sudharani with loose hair cascading down to her thighs, her eyes half open with lust, her enormous creamy breasts with her mangalsutra dangling in between them rising and falling with her heavy hot breathing would make up a very obscene scene.

When sudharani would fall face down on her marital bed after their exhausting fuck session, surya would eat her asshole with pure devotion. Sudharani just let her son have his way with her body as he pleased. The gorgeous beauty was finally getting the attention her sexy body deserved.

Surya even taught his mother to ride his cock. Sudharani riding her son's huge cock was a sight to behold. With her jet black hair all around her, those enormous breasts swinging wildly as she rode that huge cock of her son was a surreal scene. Surya would squeeze her tout lower stomach as his mother rode his long cock with her shoulder wide hips.

Mother son fucked each other's brains out for those eight days. The insatiable couple couldn't get enough of each other.

The night before sudharani's husband's return, they had some steamy love making sessions and their conversation while fucking each other went as below.

Surya - Ah ah ah I dont want dad to touch you anymore mom, I won't be able to bear it. You are mine now.

Sudharani - (Mischievously) Ah ah mmm.. But your father would want to claim his woman's body as he returns baby. You know how much crazy he always has been about my body. I'm sure he has some pent up sperm up his cock since it's been over a week of him being away from my pussy.

Surya - (pulling at her hair as he picks up his pace of thrusting in to her) Dont you dare let him enter your pussy mom. It is mine. Mine to fuck and breed now.

Sudharani - calm down son. Let the things unfold the way they are meant to. Now forget everything and enjoy your mother's willing cunt. Now cum inside me my lover. I need to feel your hot sperm.

To be continued..