Mother and Son, Husband and Wife

Story Info
Mother and son have a new goal.
2.2k words
4.34
65.8k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers

"Do it, baby! That's right, get it! Get it, baby! Take that ass! Take your Mama's ass!"

"Yeah? Is that good, Mom? You like that?"

"Oh, I fucking love it! I fucking love having my beautiful son railing my asshole, it's where your cock belongs, baby. Use my tight little ass to make yourself cum. Creampie that ass! Fill it! Fucking fill it up!"

I groaned as I lost all control, emptying my balls deep into my mother's asshole while I held her hips in place. I spasmed over and over again, letting out the huge amount of cream that had built up in my balls during our lengthy fuck session.

"Oh... oh my God baby... that's so much... that feels like so much cum... so much..."

I continued thrusting in and out as her backdoor became more lubricated with each rope of semen I shot. A ring of cum bubbled up around the shaft of my cock as I thrusted in and out. Mom looked back over her shoulder at me with a crooked grin.

"Good boy," she said in her sultry purr. My cock twitched a few more times from the added arousal before I pulled out. Cum began to drip from her as she turned over and reclined against the pillows.

"Lie down with me, baby. I need to cuddle after that."

I flopped down next to her, and stared up at the ceiling. How was this my real life? How did I get so lucky? What cosmic lottery had I won that put me in this position - lying naked next to the hottest woman on the planet, having just emptied my balls into her most intimate hole.

We kissed for several minutes, occasionally pausing to simply look into one another's eyes.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Mom. So much."

We fell asleep with our bodies entwined, as we so often did. As we approached our one-year anniversary of living together as husband and wife, the passion hadn't dulled one bit. We excelled at every aspect of our love - we experienced the perfect balance of sweet, teasing romantic lovemaking and raw, intense, at times even brutal fucking. Inside and outside of the bedroom we worshiped one another in every way imaginable. It was all part of what made this the most fulfilling relationship either of us had ever had.

I woke early the next morning, like usual. My ideal Saturday morning routine was to get up before the sun, enjoy the cool outside air on my two or three mile jog, then come back, shower, and enjoy the rest of the morning with coffee and reading.

I heard the shower running upstairs around 7:30; Mom was awake. But I tried to focus on my book, fighting off intrusive horny thoughts about what we would get up to together this morning.

Soon I heard her descending the steps. I gazed toward the bottom of the stairs, anticipating her divine form at any moment. She was in her white robe, wrapped tightly around her to conceal her physique, but my mind ran wild with what was underneath.

She smiled as she approached me at a slow, measured pace. Her tongue crept out of her mouth momentarily, with a seductive flick as she held my eyes with hers.

"Good morning handsome." She continued making her way towards me, her gaze dropping to between my legs, where my cock was already hardening under my shorts.

Mom flopped down next to me on the couch, the top of her robe coming open just enough to reveal she had nothing on underneath.

"Stop staring and say good morning back to your mother," she said with mock anger.

"Good morning Mom," I said as I leaned in for a kiss.

Our lips pressed together, followed shortly after by our tongues making contact. We held each other tight as we made out like teenagers for several minutes

"Baby... baby, I swear I can still feel you in my ass from last night... you really gave it to me."

"So... are you saying no more ass today?"

"I didn't say that..." she replied with a wicked grin. "You know that your mother is very experienced at taking anything you give her in any hole. I just mean that you fucked me so good. You always do."

"Because I love you... and because you have the best body I've ever seen. I just can't help but give you what you need."

"Then give me more of this," she said with a seductive grin as she groped my hard cock through my shorts.

I raised up from the couch a bit to remove my shorts and boxers, letting my cock spring free as Mom slid down onto her knees in front of me.

"Mmm there it is... I was fucking dreaming about this cock. This beautiful motherfucking piece of meat." She kissed the swollen head tenderly, with a mother's love, as she looked up at me. Her tongue traced a vein down to the base, then slowly back up to the head. I shivered with pleasure.

"Whose cock is this, baby? Who owns your cock?"

"You do, Mommy."

"Whose ass got destroyed by this monster cock last night?"

"Yours. Yours Mommy." I was barely able to respond as Mom throated me like a professional. She had only the slightest gag reflex as she slid me down her throat, but she pushed through it and ended up with her lips around the base of my cock.

I was paralyzed with pleasure as she slowly dragged her lips up my rock hard shaft, eventually pulling all the way off with a pop and giving me a wicked smile. Then she plunged back down, all the way. Now she was just showing off what her talented throat could do.

My whole body quivered as she pleased me with her mouth. My hands held her head down gently as she sucked me with motherly affection. Just before I lost all control of my orgasm, she pulled back up and gripped the shaft of my cock firmly.

"Oh, no, no, no baby, you're not going to cum already. I know I've trained you better than that."

"I can't help it... I have the sexiest mom on the planet and she's deep throating my hard cock."

We kissed deeply. Her lips were slippery with spit from the sucking she had just been doing. She teased my cock head gently with her fingers, keeping me right on the edge.

"I need this in me," Mom declared as she gave my dick a firm squeeze and got in position to straddle me. "I don't care if you cum, I'm gonna keep riding you."

Mom moaned as she impaled herself on me, forcing herself down as we kissed deeply. I held her tight to me as I started to thrust upward, savoring the velvet warmth of my own mother's pussy. Nothing could have possibly felt more right.

We didn't need words for the next few minutes. All we needed was each other's bodies, the hot, sweaty friction of passionate love, the gentle moans, and Mom's occasional grunt as I pushed deep into her.

"I feel you getting so big, baby... are you about to cum for your mother?"

"Can't hold it... can't..."

"Let it go baby, shoot it for me... shoot your big load in your mommy... Mommy needs it, I need it so bad... Mommy is a nasty cumslut just for you, just for my son... oh my God yes there it is, I can feel it..."

I began to spurt in her welcoming cunt, losing all control over my body as I held my own mother in an incestuous embrace.

"Fill it up, baby... fill your mother... fill your wife."

I smiled up at her as she called herself my wife.

"Yes, every drop baby... breed me... breed your mother, breed your wife..."

Breed?... I thought... What does she...

Mom giggled as my cock twitched inside her

"Somebody liked that, didn't they, baby?"

"You... did you stop taking your birth control?"

"Just like we talked about... I'm ready to be your mother... your wife... and the mother of your children." My cock stiffened as she spoke these filthy, taboo words. I swelled inside her pussy, my cock newly invigorated with the knowledge that it was going to be impregnating the love of my life.

I finally stopped shooting into her and we continued to kiss gently for a few minutes.

"Mom, I can't believe how hot that is... the idea of getting you pregnant."

"I'm glad you like the idea of breeding me... I thought maybe you wouldn't want to take that step. But... nothing would make me happier than to be pregnant with your child."

"It's the next step in our love," I said with a smile. We kissed again and she slowly pulled off of me. My cock glistened with the sticky evidence that I had thoroughly creamed her pussy.

Mom dropped to her knees and took me immediately in her mouth again.

"Baby... you taste amazing when you have all of our juices mixed together on you... so delicious."

Mom feasted on my cock, lovingly taking me slowly in and out. Taking me deep, wrapping her lips around the base, then dragging them slowly up to the head.

"Oh Mom... your mouth is amazing. Your mouth... your pussy, your ass, everything about you is so amazing."

Mom pulled off my cock, continuing to stroke me as she smiled up at me.

"I love you, sweetie. I love you so much. As your mother... and as your wife."

"I love you, Mom. As my mother... as my wife... as my...my..."

"... your what, baby... tell me."

"My filthy cumslut. My nasty mommy cum dumpster."

"Oh yes, absolutely, I'm your filthy mommy slut and you need to use me that way. I want to be everything you need. Everything you want. Mommy has everything for you."

We kissed a bit more, and then somehow managed to tear ourselves away from one another to get on with the day.

I did some work in my office for a few hours, touching up an article I needed to get submitted by Monday. Mom went out for a bit to take care of a few errands. Honestly, having her out of the house was the only way I was going to get any work done.

When Mom got back, I went downstairs to greet her. What was intended to be just a quick peck on the lips developed into something much more, as we began to kiss with rapidly increasing passion. My hand found her ass and gave a firm squeeze, followed by a playful smack.

"I missed you."

"Oh I know, it's so hard to be apart from my husband."

We continued kissing and teasing each other for a few minutes. Something in one of Mom's grocery bags caught my eye, and I removed it for examination.

"A pregnancy test..."

"Well... if you're serious about what we talked about earlier... we should be able to check on how we did. But I can't take it right away. So... maybe we should, you know. Try a few more times to make sure we're giving ourselves the best possible chance at... at..."

"Me breeding my own sexy mother."

"Yes, that. You putting a baby inside me. Knocking up your own mother with those hot young loads of cum. Just one time might not cut it so you'll need to fuck me at least five times a day until we're sure."

"We already do that, Mom."

"I know but we'll need to make sure all that creamy cum ends up in my pussy where it can do the most good. Now, let me put the groceries away and I will meet you up in my room in... let's say ten minutes? We have work to do this afternoon." Mom's sly smile told me all about what work she had planned.

With our new emphasis on getting Mom pregnant, our lovemaking acquired a methodical nature that it had never had before, though it retained all of the same passion. Mom spent most of the rest of the day pinned to the mattress in various positions, with occasional recuperation breaks, with my cock ultimately depositing five more loads inside of her waiting pussy.

After the last, we lay next to each other looking up at the ceiling, both thoroughly exhausted. We kissed lovingly and teased each other's bodies, whispering a mix of dirty and romantic talk.

"How does it feel to know that you've gotten me pregnant? Your own mother, knocked up with your hot young seed."

"You're sure about it?"

"I know it, baby. I can sense it. All of the loads you gave me... I know all of those swimmers were working hard to win the big race. Your baby... our baby... is gonna be growing in me soon."

We smiled at each other in silence for a few moments before Mom continued.

"You're everything to me. My son. My lover. My husband. Everything."

"I love you, Mom. I love you so much."

"I love you, baby. So much. Forever."

"Forever."

We spent the following week making sure that Mom got pumped full with as much semen as humanly possible. But more details on that later.

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers