All Comments on 'My Mother Taught Me How to Smoke'

by DionysusErotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Stupidity galore in this one.

She told him to try it. He tried it. Then she told him to try it, so he tried it. Then she told him to try it, so he tried it. Then she told him to try it, so he tried it.

Yeah, it was like this. He was getting so addicted to it at one point, sometimes he smoked twice in a day! TWICE. Can you believe how addicted he must have been, especially when she smoked no matter what he was doing, and sometimes he smoked twice on the same day!

I couldn't finish. I felt my brain cells dying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. More please.

DionysusEroticaDionysusEroticaover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry, English is not my first languages.I understand your frustrations and I will improve on it. Thank you for pointing it out so that I can do that

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

I loved the story and I hope to see it continued. What's not to like and there is everything to love. The bond between mother and son is strong and lasts forever. Mothers who smoke are sexiest, most powerful and most wonderful women on the planet. The story was sweet. The passion and curiosity and fetish was realistic. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post this.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Submitting something in a language you're not fluent in isn't fixed with an insincere apology. You knew you weren't fluent in English, your chose to type out something in English, you consciously clicked the "Publish" button, know it was in English.

Without professional, long-term help, you're not going to get fluent in English, so the only way to rectify your bad decisions is to not do it again.

DionysusEroticaDionysusEroticaover 1 year agoAuthor

@CageySea it’s a simple typo. Feel free not to read my works, but I appreciate anyone who chooses to support me, and I will continue writing for those that do. This is a positive place and there no need for hostility. Thank you for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@cageysea9725 You're wrong. Writing and getting feedback is a great way to practice and learn a new language. What doesn't help is receiving aggressive and discouraging comments like yours. Your own comment contains errors too: "your chose to...", and "know it was in English." This person didn't harm anyone by publishing this. Any time you spent reading further is your choice.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Gotta love when people compare a comment, which is equivalent to a text message, to something a person has elected to publish for public to rate and comment on.

That explains why so many here believe it's fine to butcher the language, whether it's their first language or not. It's not a great way to learn a new language. It's about as effective as learning to fly by 'zooming' a model airplane with your hand.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really nice. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

6 stars out of 5. I love this, and would love to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous